All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2

Products TM Trophy column 2

Posts 241 to 256 of 256

Have um - Trophy in an exhibition highly large billboard on just a second. Tomorrow'll take a look at predmetnee)

Romeo wrote:

And on their own and with pop up act 16 mm and with pop realization kukuruzkoy.

Thank you

Friends, wanted to ask on stick-maksam Trofeevskim.

I so understood, Database-Butternut works well vsesezonno, but with presence of seed now, that--oh :dontknow:.
Can who other a mixture used in the gelva, katyushi those same. Than can be replace this Butternut?
Thank you.

WoLff wrote:

Perhaps who other a mixture used in the gelva, katyushi those same.

Rented in the past year yuzal. Here written made yes as in report with fishing.

http://feeder.at.ua/blog/mir_trud_maj_k … -05-02-155

Here is literally chichas me kicked out from homes: '(Znachittso remained I have with past season spray Garlic from um - Trophy literally on one sip. Ah and so as chesnochnuyu acid I already made I decided to perfume bottle, with spray kind adapt under clean acid. And here is me dumping I the remnants of in shell in a bath. And here the entire this shtyrmak is spreading across apartment. Bitch as same garlic UkrGasBank joined! Westerners me slightly not been lynched: '(Realistically getting wedgies we have with morning meal for :(

So that shtyrmak zachetnyy and persistent 100%. Sorely tested on itself :D

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 7 2015 09:09:21)

Romeo wrote:

rented in the past year yuzal. Here written made yes as in report with fishing.

http://feeder.at.ua/blog/mir_trud_maj_k … -05-02-155

Thank you

And that tell pro a new dip "oil-cake"? In an exhibition managed sniff, smells an interesting look like on tsatske seed-by-seed with vanilla! o.O

sportfishing wrote:

A that tell pro a new dip "oil-cake"? In an exhibition managed sniff, smells an interesting look like on tsatske seed-by-seed with vanilla!

I not has tried. In the past year bought both: Boyle pylyaschie oil-cake, but as something not was able their try. War :dontknow: I hope in this year tickles their have. On outcomes update my. :flag:

All find welcome this weekend ’.
Plan with partner on footprint week open its 1 season on it catching on both: Boyle. I have here is what question. Reading forums have, often mentioned such product, as concentrate Robin Red Soft, namely his effectiveness under adding a in mixes for the gelva-stikov on Cold water. There is 1 kg trofeevskoy Katyushi. Exactly question such: Indeed whether THAT is what effective this Robin Red Soft? And for lack of inadequate to, what spices perhaps promoted in the gelva | for greater efficiency, available in sale (and need whether their promoted at all)

Plan mostly harvest on "pyliki" from um - Trophy, and so same POP-UPS from Richworth.

WoLff wrote:

And for lack of inadequate to, what the spices perhaps promoted in the gelva | for greater efficiency, available in sale (and need whether their promoted at all)

Can offer: 5) remain paprika and 2 helpings pepper chili, increasingly chunks are.

WoLff wrote:

indeed whether THAT is what effective this Robin Red Soft?

Of course no! So can be was would long already harvest what any one prikormkoy and enjoy the one guise of Boylov. Especially on "those heathens who run naked" - Where's fish not am familiar with boylami and other lawyers delights, including RR, and of course same not fact, that work something specific and certainly-only experiments and many species changeable tips, ways the presentation.

WoLff wrote:

There are 1 kg trofeevskoy Katyushi.

On this Prince and limiting itself to. :flag:

Ah modicum calmed. And the we think, borrow not-borrow, is worth the Robin Red Soft not little directly say

Indicated in stick rented, pellets,, linear incised both: Boyle - and on this will restrict.

Thank you!!

WoLff wrote:

indicated in stick rented, pellets,, linear incised both: Boyle - and on this will restrict.

Of our protection. Importantly to in a reservoir carp was and point the right choose. Chichas driven carps melyachki in Tail increased the like :flag:

Romeo
Roma, give me some pointers, please, can in rate. Sasha works now, turn can be?

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Sasha works now, turn can be?

How I know he works. All the more there is not far from your edges representative. Why would have him not order :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 10 2015 10:34:15)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2