All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Battlegroups notes.

Battlegroups notes.

Posts 31 to 60 of 203

C boats the same strikes, that and have all. Pity fish, that together with sadkom just wobbles on such wave of.

Fishing, now and again constantly on this place, there heart attacks run have local under every headline-fideristov if would you sat slightly more to the right appeared would perebrosy and attempts harvest with your point, but after instructions "path haul" this stops. Cool report and a cool fishing! The only minus forever there a shitload of people.

+1

Report about tandemnom the "winning the FishDream 2013."
On this host a first time and to tandemu particularly nots move was prepared. We with be seeing Alec decided first time for increasingly time to try harvest on Fishdrim. Of what found in their its coffers , were only FD donnaya, Sea Bass and Sport Black.keeping yukh to nose, decided try two the composition. The first for a large depth and major fish - FD donnaya + Sea Bassin proportion 1 :2 + can dig. The second composition on property fish - FD Sea Bass(through a sieve without major faction) + Sport Black1 :1. Seen on siropakh VDE. Naturally, except FDwe took a bit prikormki VDE, which we are clinging very long. The first and the only play around in zone In has shown dominance nepoganogo perch on the far-distance there is. With, he also is famously lovilsya as on VDE, so and on FD. Sea bass, this the kind fish, which on't care what prikormkoy you you catch, importantly condition in prikormke should be many coarse very. Doing this condition, perch becomes on point very quickly and is worth on it, until not letting in a hatchling pond. Except bass, we rounded up couple of podleschikov 300-500 grams, several small plotvits and golavlikov. But, their number of was very little, so, decided to do rate precisely on bass.
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/uRqxT.jpg

With zhivotinkoy problems not was. Coarse very, Pinku and moldy worm we brought with a, and nasadochnogo acquired have organizers of. Nasadochnyy night crawlers was simply stylistics. Thank you Alex template: User ru. In another times us bailed out big thermos-refrigerator for storage survivors components. Even on contrary path in offense even remained the coldness
In the first round sit down in late zone A, sector 20. This the brink zone higher downstream on. For qualification event round this very well. If would we sat across in the brink zone downstream, this was would a good bonus, about which can be dream in the second round. In this case can be is identically otlovitsya, but from-for this something understand was would more complicated. On prepare way hour time on history and sector from grass, which incredibly many in coastal zone. Dense Chanove from algae is famously in sight, so as water very net and transparent. After montage in this parapet as well forming net doorway wide in five meters. Now can be quietly harvest Alik poke around in bottom and defined two distance there is, on which let us harvest. Ouite a the distance 39 meters. There clear transition with clay on hold a shell up and the depth of 8 meters. Kuntsevo 22 Dam on a stark the sidelines and the depth of about six meters. Agreed to work on different spots. Alik on the far-, I on a near. For rapid and precise invoicing competitors on spare my own rods enjoyed counters fishing line of yours. I have he firms Behr, and have aleek firms rapala. In work virtually identical, but have Rapala knotthere is illuminating numbers, that can be conveniently in light, started and at night.
On this a fishing trip I used two the medium Shimano Antares 3,65with test 90 grams and Shimano Super Ultegra 3,65 / 90. Coils on both my own rods Shimano Aspire 4,000 RAwith cords SunLine Cast Away 12 Lb. Thanks Pater Noster (disambiguation). Here first time tried povodochnuyu as such Shimano Ice Silk Shockin diameters 0,12- hotspots mm. This raskosami is positioned as winter, and athletes mormyshechniki its very hear. Took on you, camping on K. My a favorite Antares Silk Shockwash their hands with production, and a new a series of povodochnykh wood, "um, Aspirenot yet Head in Ukraine. The impression from winter filament the most positive Clothes used the most different. Of them better other worked hooks forms aji. This Gamakatsu LS-1810and LS-5in size 12-14.
The first zabrosy on far distance very quickly place on point perch and Alik is beginning to harvest his in good pace. I have on a near affairs this. Fish long not shown his presence. After hours very weak awesome sauce turn on far distance, but a bit in side from coarse spills aleek. On first same zabrose get confident poklyovku and enleve first a white bream on 300 grams. Then podlavlivayu several perch and catching a-a second podlescha, but already than on a pound of. In mid-round get another leschovyy the crease done, strike and, after a short vyvazhivaniya'm starting it up in podsak third leschika. On weighing he dragged on 665 grams.
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/Ztcih.jpg

Under the end of the round are they biting markedly widened. But, judging by the, as a tandemy in field of view, have us present confidence in good a result. Sounds signal about completing the first round of the. Judges are beginning weighing up the with of our sector. Scales, show weight 7,335 pounds. Very not poorly. As it turned out later, this was the first weight in zone. Program maximum on today we reneged on and entered the middle zone in the second round. Our guys from the second team Shimano-2simply tore zone Since catch of the day tonight under 10 kilos and, too, pass in middle zone.
In the second round middle zone decided ambush in zone Since, in which we nor never not training of. But, conditions virtually same assessment, depth such same, style of roughly there same, so, decide what's harvest prikormkoy Fishdrim, which has shown themselves more than well on local fish over the past two days. Tactics not global. Alik works on the far-, I'll release with a near. On anyone case have spread even and laytovyy feeder Shimano Speedmaster 3,35 with test 70 grams for very a near distance there is immediately for grass. Start. Yesterday for was under 70 grams on the far-distance there is, and today it very weak. The first hour try feed their point, but fish virtually there is no. Are they biting, as such, simply is missing. Rounded up just couple of small tails. Very poorly. Alik with the far-very rarely with large into pauses, but bass. I same periodically remont, distance there is with a near on far, with the far-on very round 6, in the hope find active fish. That interestingly, as only turn on distance aleek, have him immediately turns off point. Are lacking poklyovki and I have. And so three times for round.
In end, the best are they biting I have under Light, but fish very petty. Are outfitted with not large 1500 meters, Bleak (fish) and golavliki on 30 grams. Implementation simply Filthy. That we only not tried. So and not found optimum combination hook-ceasing-the nozzle sitch. For the entire tour was only one good bonus. Alik caught beautiful golden an, zanesyonnogo in Little book Ukraine. The last time such a an I catching even in childhood. Naturally, not is sustained, to his taken pictures of
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/tusjR.jpg

Time from time Encierro rain. Fishing under parasols, that in version tandem not very conveniently. Today our the catch of the much more modest, than in the first round. We this understand, also as and the, that fall into prizes hardly tickles. Reckoning. Our weight 2,640 grams. We lost just 40 grams third community. It's a shame. But aren the, that from the first troika no one not catching Fishdrimom and we get stuck in nomination Best the user Fishdrim. This modicum as something reassures
http://s019.radikal.ru/i612/1203/b2/01691716189f.jpg

To describe emotions award shows not d. On backdrop of of our outcome their virtually not was. Want even times thank company Fishdrim in personified by Sasha Onyushkina for a lovely tournament and wish his their program long years and prosperity his firm! And even Sasha, even times thank you for golden badges Fishdrim, and also for what not forgot first convener tandem, which anodyne four years ago. Now I have there is even and silver icon
I congratulate winners and awardees with successful address! Especially, our guys from team Shimano-2 - Olega Oleynyk and Rome with Perepelitsu with victory. And also Lyokhu Zayko and Sergei A. Bondar with low! Ah, and opening - Georgy and do with bronzed! Good fellows!
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/ohPKy.jpg

Separate traditional lasting gratitude companies NORMARKfor cooperation with our team!
All, nor tail nor scale! Until meeting.

+17

Boev wrote:

But aren the, that from the first troika no one not catching Fishdrimom and we get stuck in nomination Best the user Fishdrim. This modicum as something reassures

And made this you nutritious FD? Gold wanted bag some good stuff?

+1

In the hands of professionals FD - very serezdnoe weapons. Although think and in the hands of places this prikormka not particularly trails foreign competitors.

Romeo wrote:

and made this you nutritious FD? Gold wanted bag some good stuff?

Roma, Fishdrimom I enleve not often, but, if for ordinary fishing trips and pick a something low-cost, then almost always this choice in favor of FD. Better alternatives among domestic products simply there is no. In my opinion. There are good prikormki Russians had, but here himself God had instructions feed Fishdrimom. Or you can advise walrus prikormku, which would better other reach bass? :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

In another times us bailed out big thermos-refrigeratorfor storage survivors components.

Oleg, can be to tell about than goes speech?

Boev wrote:

To rapid and precise invoicing competitors on spare my own rods enjoyed counters fishing line of yours.

Thought there is as this is done, but like would clarify sequence installations clips second rods up relatively first with the help counter-.

So same like would hear about tactics fishing a white bream: Color feed, the availability of a butterworm, zakorm / without, closings pause.
Thank you.

Dimonskiy wrote:

Oleg, can be to tell about than goes speech?

I once rigged big thermos size of 60kh60kh60 see From ten Enlarged the TDI. Within on all duct walls on 60 mm. Foam plastic plus folgirovannyy izolon. On bottom I put it right five 2-liter bottles, frozen in stumbling. Even in heat the coldness held a few days. But, this option good for large auto. In legkovushku need something smaller.

Dimonskiy wrote:

Thoughts there is as this is done, but like would clarify sequence installations clips second rods up relatively first with the help counter-.

This very simply. For example, you has found any brovku, established clip-on earring and on schyotchiku defined this distance. Let will D complex meters. Filming counter with first rods up and're putting on the second. One takes impose roughly in on the same distance. Klipsueshsya,, to excite as such in counter and vymatyvaesh tackle. Before vymatyvaniem nott forget zeroizing testimony. If on the meter lot of square footage more, than need, for example, Republican meters, then again one takes impose, filming clip-on earring, one takes several gather steam; reel, to old rope-a-difference between Republican and D complex. For size 4,000 on dura-Ace this about five and a half gather steam;. Again measuring the counter. Now the difference will within half a meter is harder. I.e. need maximum another impose for adjustment there-here. Ah, and another memorable. Increasingly.

Dimonskiy wrote:

So same like would hear about tactics fishing a white bream: Color feed, the availability of very, zakorm / without, closings pause.

In 90% cases do very dark prikormku, in including and on bream / podlescha. The rest 10% this prikormka for industrialized fishing carp. For bream / podlescha the availability of a butterworm in prikormke simply compulsory rule. Zakorm 5-10 feeders. Then had forced in pace 1 minute. When fish already present on point, do pause to 5-7 minutes.

+3

veps wrote:

and which? Can be of curiosity.

From Russian very liked prikormka "Evgenii Mironov."

+1

Especially under it comes to shagging bass :). Which in principle on't care what prikormka.
Shimano- very literate tactical move :) of his!!

+1

Boev
Wanted to would clarify on report with Fishdrima. What a montage and trough used on a near, and the far-distance there is?

_ wrote:

You wanted would clarify on report with Fishdrima. What a montage and trough used on a near, and the far-distance there is?

More often other also I Pater Noster (disambiguation). On this the, as on a near, so and on the far-made it used precisely his. Trough from Feedersport. On a near mesh middle and small volume 42 grams with srezannymi krylmi, on the far-56-70 grams. When podymalsya wind gotten down on bullet. 50 grams in first day and 30 grams in the second.

+1

Boev
What coils are using when applying armored?
Has tried on ekseydzh 4,000 for bullets 40gr - hard is rising bullet, pity coil

Last edited by Vovan (Jun 24 2013 10:14:49)

On my laytakh and mediumakh are worth coils Shimano Aspire 4000RA. Bullets, of course, go harder ordinary trough... Little but that to do? Crying, but queuing up the handle coils. :D

+3

Boev wrote:

with srezannymi krylmi

And why their cut :dontknow:

_ wrote:

A why their cut

More predictable zone fall of, especially on big conceals and larger during.

+3

Increasingly is true. Moreover, trough without Wings much faster reach trawling. In conditions competition this not a weak austerity time.

+1

Oleg, like to know, what not ???? participation in otborokh in team you and also guys from teams Shimano 1, 2.

In audition from home town of Dnipropetrovsk had the right to make participation three athlete: I, Alik Ivan Taranov (footballer) and Igor Ageenko. Igor refused to go, camping on K. Organizing winning the Ukraine on spinningu in our area. Have aleek as times protection Diploma in uni. And me very to go for ?1,100 km. In one side not quite interestingly. On the most modest calculations comparing need was posting 7300 Grzywna (. With his pocket. Alas, now I cannot had wrenched such a amount from family budget. So, I refused to accept participation in audition. About fix very regret. :angry:
Hope, that Team team increasingly-??? manages to accept participation in Worlds 2013.

+1

Dobryi day! I tried do your rigging (as on the picture), however on the main line they made 0.35 even Stotz # 8, not what 12, too small and simply is unraveling. :dontknow: put boiling water the mill quite greater BB's, but not am confident, that this correctly. Not spit out everything in than mistake? And pro a bead on - it must freely walk or you are using any special beads? I have even Korda caught in his photographs 4mm is swinging freely. Thank you in advance!
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/qc1aE.jpg

Last edited by Gino (Jun 26 2013 11:49:34)

to Gino
Can be quietly indispensable without beads.

Understand, that can be done a glancing inlayn and use. Point here is same there in article written, that this Preston Stotz # 12 - this is the most secret success and there is. :confused:

2 Gino.Upper holdup ahead's go need ON strong river for for implementation single nucleotide as high-graders poklyovok one skittish fish. In other cases upper holdup ahead most often not need. If very want his there native APC, buy it the most cheap stoporki large size. Can be questioning immediately two. One flat against to another.
http://www.realfish.ru/pictures/36509.jpg
Incidentally, on international fidernym rules upper holdup ahead banned in any the form of. There's gravy must freely to slide line they made without any obstacles.
Beads and a'm using the most ordinary. From furniturnogo an outlet. Small around dark-brown or black.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/230/456249836_ee36e4ecbe.jpg

+1

And in this a golden a tubule hiding fidergamm? :D
, too, 'm using such, but sometimes fragment as shell.

Thank you large! Truth so and not understood as tiny stotz # 12 could keep on a fishing line 0.3, but camping on K. On strong during I not enleve (think stream on River northern. Donets passes as secondary), it and not it is important. The top photo yourself a nice, funky, apparently advertising, - perhaps have broads eyes grows heated and want all buy and beads itself treat. :) A times thank you, tomorrow d all to try! :flag: There interesting the range in comparison with vertoletoi and paternosterom.

Last edited by Gino (Jun 26 2013 23:47:42)

Boev wrote:

Upper holdup ahead's go need ON strong river for for implementation single nucleotide as high-graders poklyovok one skittish fish.

Oleg, through how many centimeters from the lower beads recommend questioning upper?

maury wrote:

Also'm using such, but sometimes fragment as shell.

Can whom use to anyone for information:

I still Fly and strimerami on leisure dabble. From just beads, that've been busted in hands, the most the best for these goals this copycat pearls. There sealed plastic saying, goddamn you'll break it. The size of the so case. But the brink holes need tsekovochkoy (a drill bit, a needle ekstraktora) razvaltsovyvat, thorny accented contagion. Truth black color rare, account for under need white markers dyeing my.

And most the best of improvised funds this rubber isolation (only not very soft) from delicate slight electric wires. Black and brown color there most popular. The durability of the and sturdiness an. Knot not traumatic for these, and ammortiziruet a bit. Only prodevat account for boylovoy a needle (on sovetski - a needle for raising hinges). Not worse branded silicon and rubber otboynikov works. Not worth nothing, and have us in province modicum there is in available.

Defender wrote:

Oleg, through how many centimeters from the lower beads recommend questioning upper?

In dependence from forces crosscurrents, sizes fish, of the amplitude poklyovok. In average from two to five centimeters. Stoporok can be transfer on a fishing line and ship types- wet optimal distance. From almost darkness mounting until 3-5-7. See

Gino wrote:

. So and not understood as tiny stotz # 12 could keep on a line 0.3.

Naturally, for fishing line of yours 0,3mm this very a small holdup ahead. On photo my dopisi (on Russian) under concrete question. And stotz I deleted even then. Yet consider closely photo. From stoporka only name. If you it embarrasses, 'll clean it up and his.

Boev
I so understood, that fidergam on adds 0.3 mono serves only for tug ropes small diameter, otherwise why he need on activist Karpo-karasyu, when are used least 0.16-0.18mm dog leashes but also?

If on the basis of monoleska diameter of 0.3 mm, then fidergam not need. If on the basis of the cord, and tooling just 30 centimeters-from the same mono 0,3mm, then fidergam already may need. Increasingly depends on concrete conditions and sizes fish.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Battlegroups notes.