All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Desna river

Desna river

Posts 1 to 25 of 25

Flock Gone Fishin '(I began still week ago, blackcurrant all that need and was lining up with friends, but life contributes readjustments, and composition fishermen has changed dramatically, planned to go I brother and two friend, and go I, wife, trip wife and two brother, that ground once excess care. But all passed much better, than I thought, wife and trip sunbathed, prepared eat and most important not inimical, and we with brothers configured fidery and crunk on full, nibble was as on "black stones."

And so on order, was taken decision borrow only period fish and first have all species osnastok (protivozaruchivateley), before I eiaee protivochakruchivatelem tube, after conducted tests made conclusion, that nesimmetricheskaya noose not very suited for industrialized fishing on Desna (disambiguation), and more just liked Pater Noster (disambiguation) and plastic has a drinking tube, but not worth rely on my conclusions so as perhaps were mistakes in designing osnastok.

Was feeding razvarennym the grain with perlovkoy (fostered slow of toxins from by Cormac) and adding Sensas (multi-purpose device) and FishDream (bream + betain), truth bream so and not was. Lovilas Blicca bjoerkna, a dace, from in a bay leaf (immediately topilis) until 400, 500 grams.

Be fished out was very many, but tests: Afternoon with utter clarity evening - 5 kg, and in Sunday with morning 6 kg, but copies of bigger than others, also at night on worm was izlovlen catfish 1.5 kg, which have been haemorrhaging trauma not compatible with lives and was taken away., and in Sunday I caught on white sudachka on 1.3 kg, that confirms universality of fidera.

More than half caught up was rozdano in as a gift to commemorate less fortunate fishers and holidaymakers, on 1kg sponsors and neighbors, home not was culled by nor one ponytail, so as bungalows nakushalis imaginations on nature. Recreation worked, and Desna river has pleased their gifts, what and you wish.

Photo not putting, so as after several photographs in a camera sat across batteries, and memory about leisure will remain only in memoirs of.

Heard that on Desna (disambiguation) very a strong for. No weight trough used and whatever fiderami been caught?

fisher_1 wrote:

. And more just liked Pater Noster (disambiguation) and plastic a pastry tube filled.

"a pastry tube filled- perhaps, direct, without angular zagiba?

What force tide on Desna (disambiguation) during fishing, weight feeders and as their yanks on beneath the (on how many meters)?

Dood wrote:

"a pastry tube filled - perhaps, direct, without angular zagiba?

What force tide on Desna (disambiguation) during fishing, weight feeders and as their yanks on beneath the (on how many meters)?

Used plastic a tubule with angular zagibom, are transmitted poklevki verkhovodki. For quite a strong, there's gravy on 100 grams + gruel snositsya on meters 8 - 10 and this with, that throwing good meters on 20 - 30 from Bank, fairly late on the evening and at night for is intensifying.

fisher_1 wrote:

The quite a strong, there's gravy on 100 grams + gruel snositsya on meters 8 - 10 and this with, that throwing good meters on 20 - 30 from Bank, fairly late on the evening and at night for is intensifying.

Try trough with gruntozatsepami. Allow reduce weight trough almost on 1 / 3, and yanks also, until not got snagged for brovku.

Romeo wrote:

Heard that on Desna (disambiguation) very a strong for.

One of rivers Ukraine, with-strongest the passage, very interestingly, what trough were used. :question:

Last edited by (Jul 14 2008 14:08:54)

Trough used ordinary rectangular weight 100 grams and cylindrical 80 grams. Cylindrical enforced day, so as day a bit less for or me so it looked, decapitates a virtually equally, truth under poklevke cylindrical troughwith seats, and their swept right out 1 - 2 Dam.

Under-fishing Desna (disambiguation) feeder (place it) maximally pile operating upward. Spoke with fishermen which catch on stalku, they used kormaki weight 120 - 150 grams without prikormki, but the result was bad, think, the reason consists in is, that more an obscure impose and kormaki not yanks in side Bank, where begins the border contrary crosscurrents, and I have as times on this border go casualties and quite lots results, perhaps fish held in this the corridor.

fisher_1 wrote:

. Truth under poklevke cylindrical troughwith seats, and their swept right out 1 - 2 Dam.

This very well - on during precisely so and should work feeder. Can be align tackle and a bit on Different - if prikormka're clearing out fully, then there's gravy's flipping out with seats.

Then not need to spend time on expectation poklevki on empty crime as, and immediately same perezabrasyvat - with a new portion prikormki.

Last edited by Dood (Jul 14 2008 14:54:39)

Dood wrote:

You can align tackle and a bit on Different - if prikormka're clearing out fully, then there's gravy's flipping out with seats.

I so and do. Certify that very conveniently.

fisher_1 wrote:

and I have as times on this border go casualties and quite not bad results, perhaps fish held in this the corridor.

And not perhaps, and accurately so on contrary during is worth large fish, ah or simply fish, but is worth and feeds on, because there where the return exhaust there what something obstacle or anomaly on bottom.

In such a place I eiaee on on charges of kidnapping the feeding trough in 40 grams with his gruntozatsepami on distance 20 - 25 meters, and in 30 - 40 meters away 100 grams crime as kept turning to this the most the sidelines.

Bioinformational abilities, so why seek on its ass adventures? Fling need to not far, fling need to of well-, i.e. there, where there is fish. And there's gravy what would she not was the easy (in sense in measure) would still, so same as and heavy will stop only on the sidelines.

, too, sorely tested. He launched harvest 70 - 100 grams kormushkami, now enleve on 40 grams from forces 60 grams without feed, ah plus 10 - 15 grams prikormki. And holds equally, that on 60 meters away, that on 30, plus hole meters 8.

But on charges of for, too, it's a heck of, on some Germans not every anchor the boat keep can, but kormaki all with gruntozatsepami.

Report for 19 - 20 July. Arrived for my Desna (disambiguation) about eight p.m., Fr prikormku, works, already nine, until darkness caught 9 units good gusterki, many lovilos in a bay leaf, that used to submerge in Desnyanskikh waters, at night until 4 morning not single poklevki, on the morning again lovilas gusterka, but tests was about dozen.

In general, was the fishing loosely, reasons failures see in next:, unproven place (the absence of contrary crosscurrents, the Scarborough, my a permanent seat was busy), change weather (strong impulses wind, rain, the sun).

In comparison with fishermen, which but in next door, the outcome I have was better, although they a on stalku. But would still weapon energy received, what and you wish. Used prikormku FishDream (bream +), she (Golden, a dace), Sensas.

+1

fisher_1 wrote:

Used his prikormku FishDream (bream +), she (Golden, a dace), Sensas.

What from prikormok has shown themselves better other? Or all prikormki were intermingled?

Romeo wrote:

What from prikormok has shown themselves better other? Or all prikormki were intermingled?

On the evening used prikormki Sensas and Fishku, tackle on which been used Sensas in several times has caught more. On next day prikormki my.

fisher_1 wrote:

the evening of used prikormki Sensas and Fishku, tackle on which been used Sensas in several times has caught more.

Precisely this and wanted to hear :cool:

Romeo wrote:

. Been used Sensas in several times has caught more.

Modicum would one more time on it spend some time fishing :mad: Well done! More say nothing to acquire. Perhaps only: Stalechnika after all oblovil! :cool: A this importantly! :cool: :rofl:

P.S. All the more that feeder stalechnika should was do, ah simply owes was do.

Last edited by oleg (Jul 21 2008 21:40:18)

oleg wrote:

Well done! More say nothing to acquire. Perhaps only: Stalechnika after all oblovil!

Thank you. Oblovit fisherman's with equipped, me seems, deal not a tricky, and we can have matching with profesonalom or "tail in tail" here is this pleasure. Here is on day for fisherman was fishing, here is then I hunt in several times, and in these weekend quite it's a little weak, but mistakes set and d their correct.

I already thought to accept participation in for competitions, but still quite, little experience, yes and losing not love so, that ahead still theory, many experiences with prikormkami and of course the use of knowledge on practice.

With Monday I'm leaving in vacation on homeland and all acquired with Spring knowledge I Inever will again on Dnestr, I already itself plan averaged, the first week the study of terrain trawling and malchika with prikormkami (I already bought :S ensas, Fishku, FishDream and other not remember names), the fabrication own prikormki, choice prikormki under kind of fish.

The second week: Focus in enleve particular species fish, the use of different changeable tips, fishing at different box dam: Germans, shallow water,, before grass and camping on D.

The third week (3 days): Maksimizatsiya capture of, as to capture trophy. Here is such a program on vacation, sheets, conclusions, reasoning'll prep.

+2

- Uh- - Not gonna! Luck!

fisher_1 wrote:

I already thought to accept participation in for competitions, but still quite, little experience, yes and losing not love so.

Lose in the early "sports careers" - the inevitable I.M.H.O.,, but think about it, that you like it or win: Kadett won; place, il, medal in late all?. Or - experience?

"Fail will engage not love" - this, as the me, get back a little the wrong expression of from tailored novice athlete.

fisher_1 wrote:

Thanks. Oblovit for fisherman with equipped, me seems, deal not a tricky, and we can have matching with profesonalom or "tail in tail" here is this pleasure.

Ah, here is immediately offended by, ah excuse, not wanted to. First, not all dubinschiki idiots (most of them but with the feeding trough, and well gets caught), and modicum feeder and ulovistaya tackle, but not every idiot on him will harvest, in sense to think, too, need to.

And stalechnik (as I understood, have us their simply there is no) the same fideral, only instead for a radical fidera have him Soviet Spin, kormak a lot heavier than me, yes tackle it a little rough, that on heat not very the and affects poklevku.

I same enleve on ceasing 0.22 - 0.24 mm, nothing, are biting, not shugaetsya.

In short errori, trying to rile not wanted to. Although me so not a bunch of pussies oblovit dubinschika. Can because, that fiderunov in Volgograd until not met?

P.S. And plans excellent, wish to all broke a :flag:

Last edited by oleg (Jul 22 2008 21:51:07)

wrote:

"Proigryvat not love" - this, as on me, get back a little the wrong expression of from tailored novice athlete.

On first for competitions better lose, but, by analysing all mistakes in further start their correct.

And I have broke a quite the contrary. Immediately with start (4 first contest) I not climbing out with prize seats, that of course teshilo my strength, and I were relaxed a, that gave about itself know in further, when was followed by 4 failure consecutive :(

Then I of course made the right conclusions and again began borrow prize seats, but enter in rut was very difficult :(

fisher_1

And far this on homeland? Can in Chernivtsi or far thread near. If that can be and together to go on fishing.

About moreover, that I want get from participation in for competitions? The first just I want obtain experience, the excitement and try their forces, test their knowledge on practice.

Professional athlete from me accurately not tickles, work, family but try themselves modicum times need, yes and quite me still to participate in for competitions, very little experience yes and cordage not very, indeed do not sports (Balzer magna and Diablo, reel Spro 5,000 and 6,000) such rigging of this ship on time not catch.

And the that I wrote on expense, that not love losing, not correctly formulated, had in mind poorly in Years and lose, and do all possible and not possible, most on entire force and lose - deserves respect.

With childhood father taught "to you not did, you should attach the maximum effort and do as can be better", a good surgeon not can do poorly operation, he simply not keeps managing to do poorly.

oleg wrote:

Nu, here is immediately offended by, ah excuse, not wanted to. First, not all dubinschiki idiots (most of them but with the feeding trough, and well gets caught), and modicum feeder and ulovistaya tackle, but not every idiot on him will harvest, in sense to think, too, need to.

Romeo wrote:

At first for competitions better lose, but, by analysing all mistakes in further start their correct.

Very is true's a good point, without lose not you will have known sweets victory.

Vitalya wrote:

A far this on homeland? Can in Chernivtsi or far thread near. If that can be and together to go Gone Fishin '(.

On homeland in Novodnestrovsk Chernivtsi area.

fisher_1 wrote:

I already thought to accept participation in for competitions, but still quite, little experience, yes and losing not love so, that ahead still theory, many experiences with prikormkami and of course the use of knowledge on practice.

Not let-God you start with such competition (or same "A the Justices who?"): http://www.ribaki.org.ua/forum/showpost … stcount=10

Dobryi day, vacation has passed, and write in report nothing to acquire, what planned, has not fulfilled even on 5%, and ravages the 10.03.2010The insurance companies, Dniester seceded from shores of, so, that test prikormok and fidernykh osnastok not was realized. For three weeks just one times was on fishing, and the polovil hours three, better pull your line in fidery and left home, was be fished out about five bulls, two plotvichki and about two dozen rybtsov, only five of them were about 400 grams, and the rest until 200.

Dnestrovskoe created was filled by the smttyam, level of water very high, water are in wood, so, that coastal seaweeds started meters 10 from Bank and hurriedly in depth, so same the fact, that equally cemeteries, and section animals nots competitors cheered to a fishing trip.

Dniester GES worked on full capacity: Worked all units and behaved emergency disposal of water. In the first days from-for emergency emerge water died very many fish, was witnessing died below GES tolstolobov, carp breeder, Sudakov and-energy, part of character assassination by a traumatized fish pribivalo to Bank, saw weighing up the very large the catfish, which dragged on 210 kg. , it is a pity not was than photograph, also in water were chickens, and saw consider the cow so, that to fish to finish your meal. Waited vacation a host year, while, planned, and nature all decided in its own way.

D surmount Dnepr river and Desna (disambiguation) and the in drying of Kyiv, all luck.

Zoom

The planned trip (in Visitors) in Ukraine, place for fishing. Kladkovka the Desna river. Podskajite what trough need use in weight in this district under it catching on feeder and possible distance industrialized fishing, that there is in this district on fish?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Desna river