All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2008

Championship Ukraine 2008

Posts 1 to 30 of 75

So as entered the second place on regionals function accomodation on direct Ukraine, adopted decision all-??? to go :glasses: Who are something need to start in late all :crazyfun:

If someone, somewhere ??? any information about place conducting (forums have, sites and camping on D.), request to share refers. Information very little, and groom already need to :flag:

Romeo wrote:

If someone, somewhere ??? any information about place conducting (forums have, sites and camping on D.), request to share refers. Information very little, and groom already need to.

One the reference there is - on site Community from 22.07.2008 Ukraine: http://www.ribaki.org.ua/docs/KFRS/Kale … t_2008.htm

Point 27 - this the or not quite the, that need?

This the, but championship suffered on 15-17 August :flag:

Then need to lighten up Odessa, their organizers of - have them already certainly there is vision to host.

Already found: http://www.goldencatch.com.ua/ru/Sorevn … _fider.htm

Then orphans as, as in battle or on exploration, we'll go through their actions in the most unforeseen circumstances, type: Fish whisked away by feeder on middle dam. The entire maggot okuklilsya. The entire prikormka prokisla. And camping on D. (Better be too careful, than sorry.!).

Novel your team goes to on direct Ukraine? :flag:

We are going whether we on EO I still not know. There on three team from area. We opposed not very well. But let us orchestras. Forgive, that not toured to you in, Donetsk, as and obeschalis. Not . Here winning the Ukraine was. Yes and affairs were bezotlagatelnye. Come autumn in sums!

wrote:

. There on three team from area.

Amendment. 2 team from area. In those areas where were held selection of the two best team from area on the results of competition :flag:

Unfortunately from our area until that register only one team (I and Vovka) :(

There is no. Dudchak on Cup Ukraine said, that three team, and from two areas on five. But de on 9 acres of plant such number of teams, not know even Odessites. Tin.

wrote:

Dudchak on Cup Ukraine said, that three team.

Pro 2 team I have information from organizers of competition o.o. Although what the difference would still from our area goes to one team :( From many areas at all not will teams :( And as always 2 / 3 teams from three Western areas :flag:

wrote:

. And from two areas on five.

Give me guess :) Ivano-Frankovsk accurately there is?

Ivano-Frankovsk there is accurately :) as same without them. The Asian took away Ternopil. At all on guys with Western Ukraine in than something need to measure up. Strongly gets caught.

Roma! Not worry about it you so. There quagmire. And quagmire thing mysterious. This on River all crystal clear. On quagmire can shoot at all no one unknown team. There already ran our team with of Kyiv, ah and that? This still solves nothing.

In my opinion Is the some point which someone'll float until stars. Here is and all.

Romeo wrote:

Unfortunately from our area until that register only one team (I and Vovka).

In any case can be interest in running for lichku. Why something personal laps. Even prestizhney than major team. So that, pass through there is no reason.

wrote:

So that, pass through there is no reason.

And who said that I a member? A body of water, on which in this year will direct Ukraine very comforting for our team and away quite there is no.

And get upset that from our area only one team travels :(

Romeo wrote:

A get upset that from our area only one team travels.

In my opinion, let better will one team, but - a worthy :flag:, than two - worthless. :no:

Dood wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, let better will one team, but - a worthy, than two - worthless.

To in term on Ukranskikh for competitions stop dominance teams with Western Ukraine need to, to as can be more athletes began to to participate in such for competitions. Than before this will begin those faster tickles outcome :cool:

Look, where were held championships and clubs Ukraine on fideru. And why so broke a? And because, that have us in the region at all feeder not maintained. Needs develop feeder until such a level, to we have been able honoured represent our region on all-ukrainian for competitions, and this requires, to as can be more teams must get fast feedback, but achieve this can be only engaging in serious for competitions :flag:

Romeo wrote:

you have develop feeder until such a level, to we have been able honoured represent our region on all-ukrainian for competitions, and this requires, to as can be more teams must get fast feedback, but achieve this can be only engaging in serious for competitions.

The holy truth!

Aoaee back with Dnistrovsky reservoir, so there lovers in 99% cases gets caught fiderami. Have us same in Kyiv this stalka. About than to speak, there is no words.

+1

wrote:

Driving back with Dnistrovsky reservoir, so there lovers in 99% cases gets caught fiderami.

This is so spectacularly numerous--there, because many with Western Ukraine drive on earnings in Europe and purpose bring aside from money and experience in fishing it catching. They from, as there gets caught and importantly than gets caught.

So culture industrialized fishing underdeveloped there much better, than have us. ???? on level income and Kyiv and East Ukraine much higher, but our people not in importance until aesthetics in it comes to shagging and on our reservoirs 90% fishermen gets caught on "makushatniki", but on fishing trip arrive on glamour everything :crazyfun:

So that even not money raised fidernyy sport in Western Ukraine on such high level of. And have us fisherman and on the Christmas tree wants going and his behind not obkolot :rofl: But times fishing freebies, long ended and need to: - to be reconstructed, but little who this makes, not to mention sport :angry:

+1

Entirely agree!

Romeo wrote:

Roman your team goes to on direct Ukraine?

In the latest data, like we are going!

wrote:

We wait for podrobneyshego the report.

Today in 5 morning arrived in, Donetsk. Fever teetered all three days tenure on for competitions. Almost not slept.

Were and such can get a little weird:

On the results of first day one of participants held 43 place, and in the second day policies--and 1 place in zone o.o. In first day I eiaee in zone B. I have the depth of on distance there is 70 meters was 1.3 Dam, and in this same zone were sector with seals like 3 Dam in 30 metres from Bank. My line could be drawn stood in Gulf, and neighboring line could be drawn expense of cape on Bank was on 30 meters closer to mid-dam. Accounted for bombarding with ready, in direct sense this words, but on 70 meters I confidently showered crime as, and only on such distance there is began poklevki. Apparently from-for heat fish ah raze not wanted stand on conceals slightly more Dam closer to Bank :(

I that in the first, that in the second day the first three hours behaved very well and lapped their neighbors, but that in the first, that in the second day they cannot on latest hour's so it's got a couple of Karpov or amurov and me circumvent the :( I so harvest on for competitions not was accustomed, apparently this and was my mistake. I tried harvest on method and caught amur, but poklevku I waited 1 hour - this game in lottery and not for all she finished aptly.

I eiaee on feeder, applying classic tactics, with permanent perezabrosami and a test of varying degrees distance there is fishing. In catch were a dace, sea Bass, White Amur and carp, and many been caught with the method, waited poklevok on 1-1.5 hours and talismanic 1-2 carp or amur on 1.5-3 kg stopped working on the first seats in zones.

Nothing for themselves not owe on these for competitions :( How if dream saw a :( There are conclusions, but their I articulate not d :flag:

Still clearly in zones was restricted "ulovistye" sector :) In Friday on train, I for 1.5 hours in such a sector caught about 5 kg fish :) Zerkalnogo carp on 2 kg, carp smaller and dozen good karasey, with clearly particularly not utruzhdayas. On for competitions sector, where I sorrowful, steadily shot in both days.

From a strong heat worms's a dead medium still on the Road (, maggot investment tottering in Saturday on the morning :( How it turned out this problem was not only have us, but why something one teams the ride moldy worm, and us there is no :( Thanks team The Barracuda, which on when experienta with us nobody, although the lions share their moldy worm, too, vanished :(

In general for me this not contest with pocherpnutym experience, and-compulsive no I still not saw :( BUT the first Hi, always the dirty little secret, glee times has been vindicated popular wisdom :)

In end team FishDream (I and Vovka) took a 17 place from 22 teams. In principle outcome not very, but and not recent seats, that, too, well :cool: outcome of in personal the actual test the organizers until that not the centenary. Let us wait

Yes, fishing contest - this you not running on 100 meters, where all clear and understandable!

One choice strategy fishing what is worth - or classically harvest with perezabrosom 5-10 minutes, or same to risk and continue to cast until method on 1-2 hours, but extricate a major fish. Plus "successful" and "unsuccessful" sector with different depth trawling - as know, that hit this. Plus problems with the bait from-for heat. And camping on D. And camping on P., just not to list.

And most importantly - this behavior fish - that it had on mind precisely in moment contest - can be only wonder (wants - be appropriate in sector and will get a bite, not wants - the and not be appropriate and not will get a bite!).

However experience struggle team FishDream posts every contest all bone is and expands - after all not Gods same pots model! Sooner or later you trestle on fidernyy Olimp, and then perishing need to will his keep, and any experience use to anyone still not times!

Official results: http://www.goldencatch.com.ua/Sorevn08/4_chemp_fider/

As the me. So EO has passed and let-the God. Body of water in principle cool fish there is and sports. Another matter, that had forced carp in principle in fundamentally different from industrialized fishing "a white" fish. We issued, too, not very. And two fish I have simply're in a warehouse "Lol." In the rest of the our team blames only themselves. Here as states: "'t deliver erysipelas the economic - nothing to acquire on a mirror face"! But there is over than reflect on. And in what discipline training.

The next EO will pass on dneprovskoy La. Place, too, not from greenhouse. But and it. River all OK more is understandable. Let us fight!

Yesterday looked lichku. I have 25 place from 44 participants. For first times can get away :glasses:

Ah and a bit photo.

Zone A:

http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/0808/29/af648f0990c3.jpg

Zone B:

http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0808/20/617e6c7391ae.jpg

And here is such imaginations klevali:

http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/0808/ce/2a534886e787.jpg

Participants competition in zone B a simply in glamour conditions:

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/0808/59/ef3c16d73f6f.jpg

Novel, explain it to not to an athlete:

If serves team from 2-'s man - this is opportunity harvest on different snap, to example, one harvest on Pater Noster (disambiguation) and often perezakidyvat tackle, and Different - on method - perezakidyvat can be ostentatious, but the catch of the can be larger.

Overall weight capture of two participants've counted on major team outcome. Or so in team not make, and both stakeholder by themselves in his sector on place accept decision, what precisely snastyu him harvest, not take advice with partner?

And incidentally can be clarify whatever rigging of this ship enjoyed? :writing: Pro prikormku can be not tell :playful:

Romeo wrote:

I that in the first, that in the second day the first three hours behaved very well and lapped their neighbors, but that in the first, that in the second day they cannot on latest hour's so it's got a couple of Karpov or amurov and me circumvent the I so harvest on for competitions not was accustomed, apparently this and was my mistake. I tried harvest on method and caught amur, but poklevku I waited 1 hour - this game in lottery and not for all she finished aptly.

I eiaee on feeder, applying classic tactics, with permanent perezabrosami and a test of varying degrees distance there is fishing. In catch were a dace, Crucian, White Amur and carp, and many a on method, waited poklevok on 1-1.5 hours and talismanic 1-2 carp or amur on 1.5-3 kg stopped working on the first seats in zones.

Ah, here is and you on its experience sensed, that such triviality. And how many its not mechanised units, neighbor caught one and won. Rivals more profoundlys plan on contest and were are familiar with water body are.

Romeo wrote:

A clearly in zones was restricted "ulovistye" sector In Friday on train, I for 1.5 hours in such a sector caught about 5 kg fish Zerkalnogo carp on 2 kg, carp smaller and dozen good karasey, with clearly particularly not utruzhdayas.

This already lottery. Ah and themselves write, that play around training, and contest this another.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2008