All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2008


Championship Ukraine 2008

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

61

wrote:

Everyone was, and pellets, and maize, and cannabis. Fish in sector not was.

Instructor, fish there is. She not can not there is, simply can not the that they had waited, or not in such a numbers. And can, and not on the catching.

I enabled on worm has tried. And it, on maize. And it, and skomponoval and immediately carp caught, but until charge not has informed :), fleeing he from me. In sight was "nezachetnyy." Marrying, previous my, says, that carp have him ever responds solely on one thing grain corn, and with podsadkoy moldy worm a dace not ready carp we should drink a take. Here is so.

0

62

wrote:

Dont have luck. And experience industrialized fishing precisely carp, I.M.H.O., the unshakable my.

Novel, 80% my fishing trips pass on cyprinids kept reservoirs. In month this is obtained 10 days. So that experience there is.

wrote:

A can, and not on the catching.

And fiderom enleve with 2003.

0

63

Incidentally, I modicum fiderom and not enleve, but to single fishing their sport mean attitude :) In my strictly personal view, success on for competitions this body of factors, with there is key (say 80%) and the rest (20%), that complement key.

So here is, to a key factors I for, above all, correctly chosen tactic on tour. This and there is order 80% success. Implies, of course, that technical side and announced Economy in 20% remaining give correctly elected 80% achieved in full least.

????, analyzing their recent speech (not the most successful), I can with certainty judge, that running from one to another outcome suffers disastrously. And he - chief in sports. ????, if on training, typically - always champion, so as enleve not won, then during round why something making 20 zabrosov on path plan and not receiving proper outcome, why something'm to do all contrary from designed.

So, nuances - this 20%, importantly - this the, on whom was targeting, torchbearer, so as choose need to something one thing, and maximally to bash precisely this. Exceptions there is, but they rules-confirm.

P.S. Ah and a fart, his no one not abolishes.

Last edited by (Aug 22 2008 14:58:05)

+1

64

The holy truth!

0

65

wrote:

And fiderom enleve with 2003.

Instructor, I same not reproach you nor in than, simply I think, that not so much have luck, how many the same tactic, jamborees, and other factors affect outcome.

Not place about rights. Once in Kasperovtsakh two zone at all wanted "sweep" on reason zeros in the first round, but in the second day in those same zone are trapped the summer Ukrainian fidera. Outcome - the first in zone. And such examples many.

I at all, too, first thought, that all decides a fart, so as level of athletes roughly the same, but here intervenes indeed TAKTIKA, PRIKORMKA, to have access to. Precisely these three factors I.M.H.O.,..... shuffle graph participants when allocating their from first seats until the last.

Truth I deeply convinced in is, that a fart not can do weather. But here is muss up its can profoundly, even computer :)

0

66

I analyzed their actions and is obtained a host complex mistakes. All-??? the most the main in is, that in the absence of Ah, this is great gotten down on property fish.

With other hand even very interestingly the reason failures Vitalika with "barracudas" in 2 th day. For 6 hours not be able force fish peck. I simply this not feel.

Here is and try do conclusion. All-??? on this lake of huge significance had place sector.

+1

67

wrote:

. I simply this not feel.

But after all your words. Means the exit was.

0

68

wrote:

But after all your words. Means the exit was.

Roma, of course somewhere lies the truth, but where? In short need still work.

0

69

wrote:

So here is, to a key factors I for, above all, correctly chosen tactic on tour. This and there is order 80% success. Implies, of course, that technical side and announced Economy in 20% remaining give correctly elected 80% achieved in full least.

Here is with this I fully agree. Preparation and tactic on first place. Not times forced peck there, where have neighbors full zero (but neighbors all-??? were simply lovers with makukhoy), and here the entire elite fidernogo sport Ukraine, camping on CHAMPION Unsurprisingly, have neighbors better results. In my opinion, for first times well voiced "luhan River-2", and further let us work.

0

70

wrote:

Well need still work.

After EO has analyzed all that saw and with than faced. In end began harming purchasing is completed depots. Understood, that lacks as least one fidera, but as maximum two Dont lack bags-fridge door and many what on small beer

So same began global experiments with flavors and prikormkoy.

0

71

Romeo wrote:

After EO has analyzed all that saw and with than faced. In end began harming purchasing is completed depots. Understood, that lacks as least one fidera, but as maximum two Dont lack bags-fridge door and many what on small beer

I have roughly such a same the situation. Iicaa blackcurrant platform, ordered to it adjustment equipment, await the. Not know, justified whether this buying, but, despite the most advanced, think, that justified. In short consider.

If until tandemnogo arrangements all when until heap, then, perhaps, will come with a platform. Although, of course, will need work out with it to fish.

Last edited by Boev (Aug 26 2008 22:52:06)

0

72

Boev wrote:

Although, of course, will need work out with it to fish.

Oleg, in any case she will convenient on tandem.

Us, too, lacked heavy fidera, clearly not dokidyvali far like. Ah and on atraktantam and prikormkam at all to speak nothing to acquire and choice bait desired would be better. Ah and refrigerator your in machine simply bomb.

0

73

Boev wrote:

The day before yesterday blackcurrant platform, ordered to it adjustment equipment, await the. Not know, justified whether this buying, but, despite the most advanced, think, that justified. In short consider.

Platform thing the good and convenient. Oleg you bought Golden pilots or went broke trying on something a little heavier?

Me Golden pilots simply not survive :( A those platforms that me will stand, are worth much more expensive.

0

74

Bought in no clothing left Tourist (Flagman). But on platform nowhere not written, that this Flagman. The writing Giant oceanic manta ray. Had turned a, looked - liked. On kind of enough reliable. Have browning platform very similar to this. Yes and model Trabucco Genius XPS M2 Competition almost one in one. Retailer the price 1299 Grzywna (.

http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/0808/b8/132a1e36f0ab.jpg

0

75

Boev wrote:

Trabucco Genius Xps M2 Competition ...

Yes your platform and Trabucco Genius XPS M2 Competition very similar, only have Trabucco Genius Pandora smaller, is obtained, that Pandora can be prikruchivat higher, than have my Trabucco Genius.

Folded putting already learned? And the for the will arrange the mini-tournament on raskladyvaniyu platforms on time. Today on the evening must to come linkage from Trabucco. . You gotta meet navesku luck!

Last edited by ZAV (Aug 29 2008 18:48:54)

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Ukraine 2008