All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Moose from Belarus

Moose from Belarus

Posts 151 to 180 of 402

moose wrote:

It chilly, but I weathered! (Water + 16, in water climb 5 times)
Underwater feeder 2014 soon in cinemas!
Trough on ilistom bottom, differences behavior fish at different depths, surprises prikormki, prozrak and not only and much else.

But as about 3D?)

+1

Better 4k!

станислав wrote:

but as about 3D?)

moose wrote:

Better 4k!

Eustace Alex here :D

+1

VDA wrote:

Eustace Alex here

The darkness!) in other words 4 to this ultra-HD VIDEO.

+1

Yes, ostal I from progress ((

+1

+10

:cool: big +

+3

+6

Very interestingly, but and very little: '(More not has ever managed enter "under cell"?

+1

This only think, video showed me some footage enough, there is interesting moments, but in the same time by reviewing material several times, understand that filmed little, indeed do little've tested just that like would see in kadrі. Hillsides with such clean water from the club lie, ah and managed there enter just one times (
In general soon, soon, soon.

Waiting for, different video. :cool:

+1

moose wrote:

"Sailors not zapping and!"

+1

With look forward let us wait! :cool:

+1

+5

+2

Last edited by moose (Sep 27 2014 07:18:15)

+1

+4

Feder under water Part III "Pit of Despair on ilistom bottom"

Sutra prosidev hour on more of a shallow point and not look at poklyovki decided to moving back in the brink the beach, where deep enough, on last year’s place (the second part of submarine fidera). Lost much time, fish on a new point was a bit more cooperative, talismanic several plotvichek, swam To Her questioning cell. In Mind was see work feeders on on ilistom bottom and can be a white bream, on this in this time alighted a bit away from Bank, on distance exactly 22m.
With third zabrosa fish UEFA were complimentary, but on fourth zabrose do the jimmying as such for which be fastened the marker, your fishing bobber was loosely pritoplen and when climbed what as such the beginning of to blow, had to again crawl: Diving, ah all recognized on had last year scenario (
Fish on point rotate, but almost not touched the pourer, for three hours managed to capture your heelbone plotvichek, three of which not are trapped in frame, because that rose for decent wind and was very difficult fall into point.
In end spat took out cell and, rearranging under its feet, where on shoal were such shoals convenience store, that forces my more not was)
Understood I even in is year that so, one-day good thing, not to lift fulfill the underwater video, need to a few days conduct on water feature, first find point with fish tank, desirable with a bream, and his in the lake many, and already then try questioning cell and sack the sack and sack the.
Nevertheless in video can be see work different feeders on soft ilistom bottom.
In sight that is happening during potyazhki, I have she ever good at too abrupt.
In sight that again, even strongly uvlazhnennaya prikormka, washed away after two and a half meters depth from open feeders.
In sight what a fractious fish the case, at all not is delayed on prikormochnom table and even okunyata Hey, don't ignore a butterworm!
But in the same time on ten metres closer to Bank you will see already quite another behavior submarine dwellers.
Continuation of should.

+16

Very interestingly worked bullet on the first an attempt
http://sd.uploads.ru/lyVQW.png
Although degree of pile trough, to she so worked, it is difficult grasping. With other hand bullet and without unloading has dealt not worse other :cool:

+2

Only now correctly have read name of the Moose-elk. And I always read mouse-mouse. So here is Lech, you would thrillers sack. Such an announcement wrote, like it or not like it or and watch interestingly.

+1

Bullets - our increasingly) From / To fields big deal there and flies! Traits with him poorly the 1949, faster keep craning the 1949 - but not treasures on rapid podmotke, that me very pisses me off and than very many feeders guilty; those that with his, too, not treasures, but precision strongly suffer.
Though on bottom very soft, and not particularly deeply failed kormukha, after zabrosa, if greater weight bullet questioning the, perhaps is worth slightly slightly its devoted and get from silt. If move the text prikormku in your hand some water begins, then not's riding quite, can be think and on expense of duct tape, if much the depth of in point.

+2

Video as always on perform well + :cool:

+1

Thank you for labor, very interestingly and informative.

+1

moose wrote:

Bullets - our increasingly) From / To fields big deal there and flies! Traits with him poorly the 1949.

Not, need was on winning the Friendship to hand party feeders from Doc's’s organs is 60 - forgot would about how, that trough-bullets poorly the 1949.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

! ” Heh, need was on winning the Friendship to hand party feeders from Doc's’s organs is 60 - forgot would about how, that trough-bullets poorly the 1949.

Need to as something calling a such trough on Different, so as they not quite bullets. Can be "open bullets."
In this season densely was playing around with such from Tubertini and Nisa, cool kormukhi, much easier slaughter fodder, on podmotke is famously behave, if without of duct tape or wheel from tires, flight configurations quality very are decent, but increasingly-??? slightly-slightly worse than have armored. Very interestingly was would try Yokohama on during, I want you to bring on the Asian Gomel 2015, there they will high than host at!

+6

+4

Am sending many same warm sentiments all lovers of fidera:
Friends the British found a new platnichek! A slight Lake, a bit for city, 's nice and quiet-the grace, not costly, full of the different fish and most importantly almost there is no I pangasiusov, which ripping up in tatters subtler some tackle.
(He) has placed apples on feeder, until this excessively devoted connected float switch and method, albeit not asked, but on this a fishing trip all a strictly them, strictly inlaynom, ah this in principle their teach not need to.
A bit just bothering local people, their in output day many was on the lake, have them not are they biting on downturns connected with pile likely, and have us increasingly in order - very them interestingly was. Prikolno was admire the kids, huh, which on bamboo whips, unlike parents, much better judgment sipped tilyapiy and Oh! You.
I, as istynyy anglitos, adore harvest or more precisely say bombarding to anything. As the saying goes "margene phishing", - in sight far just toss the trash right and fish like seats with "characteristics." Here as times on mid-Lake was island from floating lives - mimoz, you're touching the feeding trough - she shifting leaves! In general the that need to.
Lovilas tilapia (braised) in very rapid pace, again all hands iskolol, but implementation limped for, especially when fish podela. Corporate CEO rested, posnimal, a beer, eh stimulant, I had a snack, replaced the place.
Began fling in another part of islands, there was little deeper and there were catfish critically, but not these silver pangisy, and normal these whiskered catfish critically, which, too, resist very-very zealously, but not are rising such large. Couple of bunch of good-lookers not stopped, fixation was harvest on the thin ceasing (eksel hadn), after several breakages decided to reverse basic 0.25 (tekhnium) on more adopt and tyaguchuyu 0.2 (ovner), became much more interesting, but couple of times had to quickly you remove to let the line out from clips.
As would us not prevented have modicum couple of such platnikov intense awesome sauce homes on Motherland. And children in joy, and on three minutes and out dropped by, naklevalsya, soul took and enough.
Reason permitted to fish borrow home, need pay, not costly, but and many not take and fish constantly enable, so that there is no such that money vvalil had completed day and want not caught.
And even and a nice cold one a beer, coconuts with line, and refresh tasty tailor make and will bring, and prikormki many in sale, and cordage rent and gazebo and adults and and export, that believe plus. But no a drunken Bratva,, no one not yelling, all on Thai: Exponentially and in full sabae!
Soul escaped in paradise just over 10 bagsov.
Although homes already this not ten bagsov, fuck.

+10

Cube of our now summer:

This part of "Fair fidera" starred in the same day when and part of Number three, in the early fall on Volpe, near Grodno. After as camera has carried three hours on conceals I its, rearranging under Bank and here it turned out much business!
Than more times witness the more interesting the nuance will have discovered you, I watched about 200 times, if not more and now say on language fish!))
Look need to with really best as a, desirable on apartment screen, desirable on nemalenkom, for nothing not see pleasantly. With next season need to move on cyomku in 4k, or although would 2K, so as realistically see that fulashdi lacks for such video.
Thank you all for views, groups, positive comments!
Increasingly else that wanted to say, said in video.

P. S.
That is why until this long and working hard remained essentially silent in their commercials. Because breath this the kind even bitch! Modicum and wrote his on very an expensive equipment, but not in is place, so that the first Hi, as states.
Video did not hurrying roughly three months. So that now very earn:

+13

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Moose from Belarus