All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Moose from Belarus

Moose from Belarus

Posts 241 to 270 of 402

Yesterday traveled retaliate Cotterets, in end pissed off she us even more!
On arrival were delighted podnimayuschemusya when, and unusual Bank - the entire poplavochnaya brethren took up was headquartered on the opposite. Quickly broke up the their equipment in metres 50 below bridge, bluntly contrary, the most private poplavochnikov, which hasn't sipped casualties.
Need to take for rule in unfamiliar places first promeryatsya, and then perishing pay their along the line of! The depth of in point fishing proved meter and only in 40 metres from Bank was beginning sval in hole. Increasingly would nothing, but slip over Halytsh obrosshey style of put a leash on a so and not has ever managed, brick cargo on checking operating anodyne right on, there's gravy on zakorme proceeded well, but hook. Pieces three disabled telecom, simplex,, reducing the size of the, they simply began to razgibatsya. Began it is is to cover poklevku, but their not should nor I have, nor have Sani, although a quite not long with an hour somewhere. Then one who put and crime as, sutra, as a bit lazy knitting shock and tore off half good pletenki! And in top began such a Vyuga, winter of returned for hour!
Deserted me we under bridge, knowing pro "responsibility", but there zaduvalo much less and for Central the piling was big the depth of, but almost hour attentiveness to opportunities and motylik Prezidenta home. Withdrew their support flight with even more strong desire revenge! Truth where situated next time I not know, then whether need to borrow real rechniki and punish brovku, then whether with pikerami go on the Bank and shoving. Want finally give a normal chance prikormochnym Senso Terapia line can.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/4AJP9.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/QiK3w.jpghttp://se.uploads.ru/t/YSXIi.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/BuP45.jpg

+6

Fifth fishing in this season and the fourth line.
7: 00 AM match over with invoice 2 :2. Two okunka and two times past, the second "past" - razognutyy 22 a hook, apparently such same okunyok.
Air on the morning + 3, a day to + 15. 's the water on the morning + 7, under has become warmer on one degree.
Starlings are burning, fish speaks out.
Adriyashe like would liked)

http://se.uploads.ru/t/DRVhL.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/GzIe3.jpg

+2

+11

+6

'm each time yours video. Thank you, as always on perform well.

+1

Tonight's the best I studied under correctly promeryatsya:
By reviewing not little times until did recent video about search for point, understood that expense I have decently walking, although and before felt, that, then proven believe, then faster. And so as the depth of in point fishing for me was the decisive factor, in move went clock! Their always burdens on leftist drawn, and here raze not worked click on buttons - in right-wing drawn Uda. Were outweighed by, long could not adjust, but deal matter, even liked - the accuracy of 1-2 share of of seconds. More detail: Impose, leftist hand pitnu supplied in and quickly transferred on clock and as only cargo he struck about water click save on button, of stopwatch, as only kviver finally, again we shake on button,. Almost as Gabor, but only with hours and with ordinary promerochnym dvukhuntsovym burden. Immediately it became clear that valleys the much punier when one realizes than seemed, although accurately not know with what speed sinking my weight, but this not so much important, for benchmark - meter in second. Water in River climbed almost on meter and deepest place that I has found was 3.9 of seconds. Bottom soft with rare "tyukami", making a two-meter be throw-in, where was firmer and a bit more clams, began basis that is.

+1

+1

Alexei, are a good day / up the night-- planning on whether huge risks are emki in this season?

+1

Greetings! Very would like! There is on you accept a an interesting hillsides take a closer to home, yes and former hillsides not so perishing far. Costume Tolstoi there, although now spawning: Diving cannot be.

+6

I so understood, that bull, isn't he was the latest ryPom? :)

Alexei, tell please, that for line you] However in that commercial?

Bykaraxa wrote:

I so understood, that bull, isn't he was the latest ryPom?

Yes, then was beginning Hurricane, on time was laid.

wrote:

Alexei, tell please, that for line you] However in video?

This my you think jolly old cheap Mikado MLT 110gr.))

+1

+11

moose wrote:

👍

+1

moose
Thank you for vidosik! If not secret, in what terrain you a? And that you p-poured in prikormku on 8.20 minute? Simply interestingly.

Terrain of belaruskaya, and more precisely 93 Lake near Propulsion Grodno. Liu, can be said ketchup, but on fact Robin camp, ostrenkiy such the Liquid.

Last edited by moose (Apr 18 2015 22:23:08)

Hello Alexey! Not are planning whether you to lift video with a clarification your zabrosa with long one svisom trough, It would be very helpful for those who wants to develop such a technique zabrosa.

+1

lisenok wrote:

Hello Alexei! Not are planning whether you to lift video with a clarification your zabrosa with long one svisom trough, It would be very helpful for those who wants to develop such a technique zabrosa.

Until Alexey not responded, witness here is this video

+1

MorozMr wrote:

until Alexei not responded, witness this video

Thank you for hint. This already watched. Like would precisely from Alexey watch. Overhauled all his video, that the in them there is being present. In my opinion not wanted to wary of offending other.

lisenok wrote:

Dont are planning whether you to lift video with a clarification your zabrosa with long one svisom trough

Mentioned a bit this winter:
Link

Here is here increasingly is famously in sight:
Link

Last edited by moose (May 4 2015 12:39:16)

Have returned with fidernogo-karpovogo thirty hour marathon Southern on water feature Prilbychi, near Lviv. 29 hours waited poklyovku under its weather and on latest ano and facebook an podkiloshnika and karpushu among the. In end sixth place from 55 fly very comfortable and gold in his zone! Thank you companies "BF - boilies" for the best belaruskoe karpovoe nutrition! http://sg.uploads.ru/t/2otF5.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/FuYLH.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/K6hsV.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ieqf2.jpg

moose wrote:

lisenok wrote (and):

Not are planning whether you to lift video with a clarification your zabrosa with long one svisom trough

Mentioned a bit this winter:
The reference

Here is here increasingly is famously in sight:
The reference

Edited the Moose (Today 12 :39: 16)

Signature author

http://www.youtube.com/user/zloilosyara

Thank you large! Alexei YOU these way use because, that he the most the best and convenient? And so same whether he good, as for brief so and for a long distance there is zabrosa on accuracy? Thank you!

'm using because he convenient personally for me. The accuracy of zabrosa depends on number of brimming with zabrosov. A long svis suited and for to roam and for gave, and for overcompensate distant competitors (from a $70 meters) better power (Karpov) zabrosom enjoy, with maiddle behind.

moose wrote:

Seizing an because he convenient personally for me. The accuracy of zabrosa depends on number of brimming with zabrosov. A long svis suited and for to roam and for gave, and for overcompensate distant competitors (from a $70 meters) better power (Karpov) zabrosom enjoy, with maiddle behind.

Signature author

http://www.youtube.com/user/zloilosyara

Huge THANK YOU!

Alexei tell please, will whether in this season video with submarine filming?

Let us try to, until spawning: Diving crawl cannot be, summer prozraka not will likely, the entire hope on autumn!

moose
Harvest standing still in water cannot be, and crawl can be. Incidentally your video technics will not allow capture position trough in different stage zabrosa?

On this moment apparently there is no. Has drawn would 4taya black gouproshka with its 120 television in second and some mega a long a tripod, or, for example, on tree got far can be, that would win over cell on level the mid-vytyanutogo rods up upward. Although that would there's gravy not jumped out from-for there camera must be on respectable distance, but then there's gravy in kadr will be very small. Can be try and 60 cadres in second on more high resolving and then zakropit. But this increasingly for primary stage zabrosa, when there's gravy flies over water, to lift not realistically, only if cell to on it the most consolidate, but this need to something spyware type, created a.

Prilbychi 2015

Desire to enter the fidernyy Marathon in Prilbychi appeared I have slightly less year ago under viewing shining and exciting of a video with this tournaments. For month two until the early competition proposed friend Fedor Andreevich Sergeev to go, modicum he and not torchbearer, I knew that this idea can him please, so as previously have him was experience cyprinids kept fishing trips. Coglasilsya he without while and we began to gather, until the last days have sought a trainer, but no one with us so and not broke a to go.
At night on 30 April have left Grodno, in eight morning were already in Brest, and soon and on southern border, where prokukovali about three hours by penetrating diklaratsii, although online declaration was made even yesterday. Second side borders over very quickly.

http://i072.radikal.ru/1505/da/9a01ddea980d.jpg

Going straight on Ukrainian land on the first same refuelling bought granted are hereby map and called up each other with the organizers arrangements, warning that can of fun by the early registration, as if sensing that us yet to poplutat and on Lutsku and on Lviv and decently after Lviv. The road flew quickly, opening the hugely beautiful past three decades on of the hills, field, everywhere decorated with blossoming forested balalaika, this was bewildering range of of reservoirs. On hillsides in Prilbychi we profits even 4000m2 as well as in ten the evening, when many team already rested. However us there waited! On appeared that us Vinnitsa the new 14 sector in more of a shallow zone A. Judges and owner Lake Taras, even helped establish tent and experienta useful, but not very a happy information: Fish klevala until coaching received, on train, are they biting strongly widened, to the same on Lake quickly ten remain.
Having had a bite and drank on pyasyat for sending of an, we began dominant role some tackle, prikormku and continue to developing a camp even 4000m2 as well as until three night. Forth have us was its robust dream, exactly two hours. In five the rise, doukomplektovka cordages and osnastok, preparation for study the sector. In six the beginning of markereniya, frankly for hour we nothing pleasantly not typically recognized promeryat and in seven morning, on start competition, pinned metodnuyu tackle, continued this a contest.
On 115 metres brick cargo failed a clear climate terrain, but here is with markernym connected float switch cargo raze not wanted to actually go until this point. In terms of cordages for distant competitors we were poorly prepared, had to otdolzhat their equipment have friends even homes. Our the main promerochnym and zakormochnym pounder was Daiwa Aqualite 150 g, to it the coil flagship Pro Carp 8,000 - this kit served us faith and true on strained their opportunities, but increasingly same until trees of competition not what.
The second more perspective point on 85 meters away was more of with the help floater, there was found a small Grabovets the depths with 2.6 on 2.4 Dam.
Then was with start-up zakorm! Homes we training of to throw the trough for stometrovyy aisle, frankly with hand this looked Protestantism and for udilishche was creepy, the idea of. Best Eighty grams a firm for horizon stodvadtsatigrammovye bullets from Tubertini, their I a bit postavlyaetsya a file in it, making more exceptional and scale down their mass of on 10-15 grams. On Eighty meters made it all the way and untsovye drinking glasses from Feder Sport.
Consign on point about twenty "spodov" charged prikormkoy BF Premium Light with yagodnoy aromatikoy the same firms, we have made mat and on dalnyachok, how many could. Increasingly same, until the far-style of not doletalo, and one of my zabrosov have with typified "crunch." (Varnish on rings, thought Stirlitz)
Forth potyanus clock expectations. The first tackle: Udilishche Banax Piccolo 150gr, coil flagship Feeder Master 6,000, flet there's gravy ESP Mega Method Feeder Large 85gr, the main raskosami Colmic Pro Feeder 0.26, the Wicker shock leader 30lb, been abandoned to the brink 85ti metre point, the second: Preston Innovation Dutch Master 100gr, coil Preston PXR 5,000, flet there's gravy Corum winter Feeder 60gr, raskosami Maver Dual Band 0.25 the Wicker shock leader 30lb, zabrasyvalas on maximum, roughly 100-110m. Fish-sicles in the cow sheds was mixture of BF Premium Light and camp with molasses and varying degrees aromatikoy, on hair pre-production prototypes model from BF-boilies berries and garlic, Reinmar strawberries, pineapple and fish pelets.
Our neighbors in the hope on an, fed on on the first the sidelines, which clearly was present 500m 60 meters, this point we, too, 've overfed through several hours after start. In noon I the first went to relaxing, in tent was as in the grow-op feel hot and long I sleep not was able, then sleep followed Artyom.
In the other more deep-sea zone was slovleno several fish, our zone kept quiet. I was very utility of when after two hours an on a near point with fiderom, with chip game the worm and adding boiled and live moldy worm I not saw nor one poklyovki, nor brush, nor okunka, nor whom, although fish in the lake very a large number of! Closer to by the evening coming up, 're having some rough weather, can precisely from-for him fish at all unsupportable eat.
On an evening zakorme, already under been scrubbed with, Byrd trolley onto a side wind, to qualitatively prilozhivshis on zabrose our (not our) dayva khrusnula in the interface and unraveled. (Himself you varnish, answered Dayva)
More so far we accusations could not. 've overfed round 6 point banaksom,, too, folded kviver; from five zakormochnykh feeders remained only one, 15 hours without poklyovki. Mood have us was, themselves represent what. Like break the box all the rest some tackle and forever forget that such fishing, and this was only middle of our tests on the tenacity! Until midnight we they captured new snap, were picking up both: Boyle and pelets, thought, speculating went,, bumming out the brain. Several times talked on the phone with our remote an Jura, who gave installations and supported morally. Who spoke that karpfishing this relaksovoe attractive opportunity? My Nimera from exercise with "you can" already more me not clutched, a bit rescued and linked the spirit the old good itself.

http://s016.radikal.ru/i335/1505/24/9c543d607dcd.jpg

After midnight Artyom went save the in tent, I to in got about fishing gear and has awakened because that strengthened rain and I simply sat in a puddle of, to five morning through dream tryossya in machine. Under morning, by taking over themselves in hands, hopped, was a big run, zamakhnul pyasyat grams and finally warm enough, rain all so same sheds, only wind now pute in our Bank, shift hope that fish finally be here and will start eat.
Morning time I heard from official to make the call that in our zone for night rounded up couple of pile of carp a bit ingredients, but our some tackle increasingly so same remained silent, and mood only had. In eleven days solve the sdealat maximally adopt snap that would to capture modicum karasika. 10 Preston PR39 on organ as delicate hair 6lb and farm popapchik cut until 5mm was abandoned on maximum in the brink zone.
Stand silently eat biscuits and here kviver is beginning to "play"! Mad shift away! Pereglyadyvaemsya with square eyes on each other, I strike and nothing not feel, several gather steam; reel and hear lungs crap, understand that on the hook sea Bass, he almost not contending went in podsak, having delivered us together, such get, positive of emotions!
Rather perezabrasyvayu and usazhivayus on platform, on fifth minute kviver again "zaplyasal", strike, but past. On negotiate yet another zabrose was simply tap. Solve the dip Boyle in aromu BF "Milk-cream" and'm dropping on point. On seventh minute kviver several times has swung and followed in the crease, strike, but udilishche simply slumped over his horse remains on same place, understand that this is not Crucian!
Struggle lasted about ten minutes, carp parovozil twice, but under Bank almost not was launched and we successfully his have been created in podsak with first times. 's a little tiny hook it's snagged on for the most tear it back lips. Need to was at all not be bothered with photo and video, but rather perezabrasyvat tackle, after all until the end of round remained 40 minutes. For this time have Ripeo was poklyovka and slice snap without resistance fish, on this tournament and over.
Sea Bass 740 grams and carp 9660 lifted us on sixth place in general 80 of, and no was our eyebrows when us called for medals as winners zone!
Want express lasting gratitude the organizing marathon, activist Sergey all, Oksigen - you simply super, huge thank you for hospitality, Alex Hi, here is he a! Skloubeni in Visitors! Thank you the storeowner Lake Tarasu for such a lovely hillsides, nurture his, we necessarilys go back! Thank, for prizes and gifts sponsors competition, their was so much that all and not were, with steeply that on Ukraine so much companies Hypnotizes support fishing sport! Thank you participants for fight!

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1505/5c/b72c09b059d6.jpg

After award shows we decided not to go home on night looking, the more that Sergei Ivanovich remained on water feature, yes and team from Moldova, too, decided linger until morning. Not nalovivshis for 30 hours marathon we continued enleve, interestingly that as only over Marathon fish Aco and for several hours was been seized roughly 30 goals a major an! On the evening is identically young WRlTER: After dinner in friendly companies we finally went sleep! On the morning fixed myself up, had to to say good-bye with new friends and an effeminate body of water. On contrary path suggested a sort of mashed on historical center Lviv and complete is deprived from one of the most or cities former the USSR, let`s make tracks in side of Belarusian borders.
Thank you Prilbychi for middle fish!

+9

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Moose from Belarus