All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Pro fishermen, cordage and "arms race"

Pro fishermen, cordage and "arms race"

Posts 1 to 30 of 57

Not can not to share Article from June numbers English magazine Total Coarse Fishingfrom Desa Taylor(Des Taylor). In it he Contemplates about rybakakh, a fishing trip, game and "arms race." He strident, but honest.
A little bit about the author: EDL Taylor(Des Taylor) personality the iconic in English a fishing world - roughly such a same as and Bob Nadd; his call "a hunter for trophies # 1 in of England"- Desa not interested sports reward, his interested in only's aging trophy fishing, as in fresh water, so and in ocean and, as in of England, so and around the world; here is his PB on List(Personal Best) - list his some personal record copies:
Szczuka - 14.670 (32lb 6oz)
Eel - 3.285 (7lb 3oz)
Golavl - 3.230 (7lb 1oz)
Grayling - 1.570 (3lb 6oz)
A dace - 1.430 (3lb 1oz)
Karp - 34.400 (75lb 14oz)
Perch - 2,200 (4lb 14oz)
Pike perch - constantly (18lb)
Bream - 5.700 (12lb 10oz)
Barbel - 5.900 (13lb)
Lin - beginnings (9lb 4oz)

But ????? statistics and turn to article.

Notes prozhzhenogo a professional.
you a committed follower fashion? You pay for your the most recent and the most "heated" services they like or dislike market? When it comes to fashion on fishing cordage, you worth listening to view Desa on this deal.
My a good each and partner fishing Lol Breykspir(lol Breakspear) wrote in the foreword to my new book "Great Days":
"EDL not fisherman with pages advertising first, have him on Bank there is no time for order to" fling the high-hat "or, mugging; he is methodical and is single-minded in his approach to a fishing trip, and his list fishing spoils says himself for himself."
In these nutshell "the entire where sea salt" my approach to a fishing trip. And it is important to note, that when I enleve, then my cordage and how they glisten, and glisten roiling me significantly less, than other key aspects of industrialized fishing, such as tactic feed, for example. Although, I not think, that this same can be said relatively many other today’s fishermen. Moreover, many of those who today sit on Bank think, that buying all the newest models cordages will make of them good fisherman. But, should regret their, this not will happen.
Let me correctly, if you want "to charge into Cairo in go fish", and auctioning the enough money, but not enough understanding, that you commit and buy all the most recent fishing some tackle - this of course perfectly. But in primarily make sure, that you can use all the that bought. Phrase "machine bought, rights bought, touring not bought" be appropriate to this situation as cannot be better.
Reading articles from top fishermen about how what cordage they use, of course same is a good way to know much. But, more important, than simply copying experts, is up the study of water world and methods feed. Unfortunately, these two themes, about which very rarely write. Mainly because, that there is very-very many options. Understanding of water world comes only with a multi-year experience studying environmental, weather, species fish and since the year. And this time, which needs for studying, not will become less, what would you three the most expensive rods up and coils not bought.
Another key aspect of - zakorm point. On fact this as times the "minefield", which some rybolovam, I believe, never pass. Choice correct tactics feed rather it seems on instinct - a good fisherman “feels ”, as correctly feed point.
I recently did a series of interview with Bob Naddom and he mentioned about its victory on a fishing festival in Ireland. Every day competition he was feeding differently, and its narrative he began with words: "I not know, why this made, but I simply knew, that this precisely the, that need to do in this day!" He catching shtekerom and in one day was feeding strongly pereuvlazhnennoy a paste-like the aft a mixture of, in the other day showered dense balls prikormki. Sometimes with that originally, sometimes with maggots in. But ask his, why precisely so or here is so and he not can you to answer. As he can teach you, as feed, when he himself not knows, why he this made?
He feels in this moment, that he should to do, and most often he rights, - that is why he multiple Champion World. Yes, he but topovymi rigging of this ship. But such same topovymi rigging of this ship gets caught and thousands of other fishermen. But these fly fishermen not fed correctly point - and in this all distinction.
The term "fisheries fashions" more suited for describe herd rams, not real fishermen. And many experts, which specialize on what something one the form of industrialized fishing or the form of fish inventing snap, bait and cordage, and to attract to them attention write articles. As example, first need was harvest 12-foot roller matchevkami, then 15-foot roller, and now already 11-foot roller. Or in carp-phishing attempts: First "most decisive" were quick 3-lbovye rods up with enormous the first ring, then suddenly became "the right" buy slow rods up with even more of number of rings, and now suddenly it turns out, that 13-futoviki this "our all." Why? And as the usual fisherman can go in pace with all of these?!
The bait bait half. About! This the best place to "fashion." On days I read, that you maggots "suddenly" are a new lure investment--without. You can whether you me say, when this suddenly fish unsupportable there is moldy worm?
Both: Boyle - another a remarkable example. Some "writers" from fishing now is convincing fishermen, that carp de super clever beings, which know, that well for them, to food. Ah, if this is so, they, perhaps, also know, that poorly for them there is - so why same they're chewing crude is in the rough groundnuts and die after this?
On my view, now appeared too many "experts", which caught several big fish just for couple of years industrialized fishing. And now they try to tell what you best use cordage and purposefulness, in the time, when have some of them still milk on their mouths not before his testicles descended. Of course, for order to harvest you will have buy riot gear for industrialized fishing fish. And sellers fishing goods need sell cordage and bait. But on some reasons sellers think, that success will come, only if sell services they like or dislike. If would producers stopped on few years this "arms race" cordages, then fly fishermen spent would better position not less money. But was would stability in trade. And trust with hand fishermen, and not the a fake the situation, which there is now - many fly fishermen think, that need to change cordage slightly whether not every month and the next a new a device will revolutionize in their fishing.
My advice lies in next: If you want become fisherman better idea, valsti to believe in themselves and their own decisions. Some of these experts not better, than you - they simply write and want be known.
Start your enjoy fishing and caveat honest with themselves a: If all recent purchases not improved results your fishing, then will need recognize, that you simply not very a good fisherman. And can be simply mangy.
Not everyone can be an expert. Ah and that? Simply go on fishing and enjoy moment! In late all, wasn not this importantly?

Last edited by duffy333 (May 17 2013 16:30:39)

+45

A different times'm Canal witch and fishing with super steep "sketches-compete" to The advice "the right" and only staunchest, only fish during transfer of have them not gets and quietly pro themselves their call "fly fishermen conversational genre." :D

What brought back suddenly from of a frat - sitting on Bank the entire in game and the wang and. Silence. Comes near drive old very timid man with question "ah as?" -- you him type - so on small beer. Old very timid man through half an hour of exercise completes fishing with were a couple good fish and you feel itself as if you in one seat worldwide. The Pimlico plus I put Duffy for his labor, and here is on psyche a residue after articles why something remained. As impact something - ah any human waste over us cripples.

+1

Dima, this surplus iq and super the vilest of all mood :crazyfun:

And me like buy cordage, ah and of course harvest they

And here is to trophies I utterly administered

For me fishing - meditation, and buying cordages - an integral part of the this

Every himself chooses its way

+3

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

. And here is on psyche a residue after articles why something remained. As impact something - ah any human waste over us cripples.

So most ridiculous in is, that rights an old man EDL, on 200% rights! Only understand and to recognize this one starts only after a certain number of situations, as have you :flag: I so and uploaded this article - perishing painful for pithy and kontsentrirovanno he all dump.

And Tavria and Mercedes in principle Calandres far need to but on big Mercedes as the means guaranteed

So and with tip here There are opportunity choice were presented the rigging of this ship

Although today my friends dubinatory likely on karasyu oblovyat me with my Antaresom :D

+3

It turns out there is and in of England clever people. :idea: BUT if he wrote such a article, then likely and in of England full of the such same "anyone having a boob fetish" as and on this Forum :dontknow:

This clean water braving!
Serozha, times this "super of each a pretzel" with of England rights on 200 interest on the what you want view, spit it out its trendy junk in buy-will Sell on normal prices and quietly indulge your ozarivshemu you enlightenment, and good path will serve as nubam on hard work of path in fishing it catching. After full sell-off I you personally buy don't know. Some askeznyy feeder from bratfishinga or Globe and indulge your comprehension intricacies of rybnoyf industrialized fishing already as "the right fisherman" and you regulation predicated on the Duffy (St.Duffy333)
Which even tackle have given away outside for haul on nelegkomu askeznomu path fishing enlightenment. :tomato:

Text or. My life not so length, that would allow any "Desams" fool head, that destined to the'll back in for makes, that not given make it up to you later before. Article zhirneyshie -100500

Last edited by El Amigo (May 17 2013 13:50:22)

+3

Here increasingly simply-Fetishism this one thing (when slink around through every month and eager to dokupat more new model) and desire to harvest normultsovymi with sticks-another (should the. I took wand, which me on psyche and'm using they, despite "new trends")

+2

El Amigo wrote:

This is clean water braving!
Serozha, times this "super of each a pretzel" with of England rights on 200 interest on the what you want view, spit it out its trendy junk in buy-will Sell on normal prices and quietly indulge your ozarivshemu you enlightenment, and good path will serve as nubam on hard work of path in fishing it comes to shagging.

:crazyfun:, what you so vskipyatilsya?
For me across this article the tagline the next:

duffy333 wrote:

. Caveat honest with themselves a: If all recent purchases not improved results your fishing, then will need recognize, that you simply not very a good fisherman. And can be simply mangy.

So I perhaps and not buying rods up type G-Max-but / Hardy / new Aspayerov / Dayvovskikh Tornamentov or Rewa on 36-oops become - because quite not am confident, that they except too pleasure they grant the me such same gains in as a my fidernykh fishing trips compared with those rigging of this ship, which I have now :dontknow:.

Incidentally about:

El Amigo wrote:

. I you personally buy after sale what any askeznyy feeder from bratfishinga or Globe and indulge your comprehension intricacies of rybnoyf industrialized fishing already as "the right fisherman."

Not worth :D Wu me there is in garage my first Chinese nouneym "feeder" - dube in length of his 3.60m and with test 150 g. And ??? think, that that is not a bad idea try with him "to return to roots" and compare how in some and those same the hands of on the quality of and number of capture of will affect the quality of cordage. After all there is same the good saying: "Have skilful and a chisel but" ;)

+4

Sergei for what me to recognize a good I fisherman or not? I buying cordage not for outcome and for comfort their use and if this costly DM with excellent properties, then so the and be. I would if allowed means at all moved on the slump-homemade and was placed gdenit in Japan. My proposal on equipment you simple pounder wears purely a constructive character and excludes opportunity you leave a stink on its Chinese nouneym feeder secret Timovskoy permanent for ulovistosti and that would zlopykhateli not talked about nechistom enlightenment.

Near with me gets caught many of experienced fishermen and they more than skillfully this make, but me this not touches at all. Observed that many denounce purchase expensive cordages, why so? I silently enleve its snastyu that bought on their to understanding and understanding and for their money, and whom the this not haunted. Here is's dilemma.

On you I not vzedalsya, but and such provocations from you previously not was. You literate and-educated person with broad to think, but prowess industrialized fishing from this not depends, here likely is important temperament and Magik a hunter, if it there is have human the he will results faster rest if there is no let enjoys the available. I themselves for to people not Finns such a the instinct and perfectly with this live and let-god Hardy and OK-max'll try out this same what pleasure when all be and available there is no internal contradictions, one glad, that not, just so feeling in my fetishistkiy mind Gone Fishin '(touring on a Bugatti Veyron, in this life not potyanuss.

+2

Sergei and me helped many, hope and I will be able him when either than either help, but question not in this. System assessments different and me without difference what I have results on it catching, simply I like harvest good rigging of this ship. If would have many here was opportunity travel and harvest distinctive fish the the author this articles as least even would much formaldehyde and know, garden-variety. I catching dace to example and bigger than others :crazyfun: and not in a reservoir English type where overpopulation fish.

In life everyone directives are certain opportunities, as they wasn man his personal deal, impose system assessments in hobby is criminally and not.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 17 2013 14:29:38)

Karp enough mastery pet provides distinguish Shooter food. Everything else depends on habitats and systematic work on prirucheniyu to new's preferences. Always there will who the who will reveal and apply old truth in the new vkusnopakhnuschey jewel. That you in this surprises and in than here side medals? You same not live mind authors such articles?

http://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/3/35/htf_imgcache_1029.jpeg

Continue :flag:

+3

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

It on the sly people understand that for order to to capture, there is no pressure to go after here for brands

Romeo wrote:

likely and in of England full of the such same "anyone having a boob fetish" as and on this Forum

Two on try to prove, that most forums deer,... fetishists and for good reason spend money. :rofl:
????? human there is certain criteria choice cordages.
As on me, in primarily place it should possess resist certain TTKh.
And second, it Should like strange host. And as same not fair the world, after all me why something like precisely expensive plans :dontknow:
I never shall not pass harvest stick, by taking over that in hands I will to experience discomfort. Even if she secured me a gift.

Last edited by benderr (May 17 2013 15:00:52)

+1

benderr wrote:

Two on try to prove, that most forums deer,... fetishists and for good reason spend money.

Ah already not only two on. ??? ?? ? ? is dyad neposledniy from of England the same opinion :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2013 15:25:38)

+1

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

It on the sly people understand that for order to to capture, there is no pressure to go after here for brands.

Ah that you in that loop on economic efficiency! Capture will fish, for many, this not the main goal. Many simply receive pleasure from good equipment. And there is mall walkers, which need ad- from process purchases. Ah and let, ????? their perversions. That you so kipishuete? Any installations?

+5

Any action wise because it markets values. (With) Dilthey

El Amigo wrote:

. Such provocations from you previously not was.

This not braving. This view to which man came for years fishing trips :flag: By the way, need me posting scan articles pro of this type in his home context - for their instructed life he very-very many fishing cordages thank :D
And still, I was himself a bit amused having its not somewhere on what something Forum, but on gallon of ink leading glyantsevogo English fishing publications, on-page plan which as least half materials as times advertisements and promotion novelties.
This article I broke little new ground and uploaded precisely because, that personally me she "hooked" - words author largely seem as times with my current world personally from as fishing.

benderr wrote:

Wu every human there is certain criteria choice and tackle shop.

Of course. Only here is personally my view on all of this: Have the beginner in choosing some tackle the main this "likes / not likes", and have experienced user "suited / not suited under conditions industrialized fishing." The last is based not only on councils other and external intel, it, but and on its personal experience trial and mistakes. Than more this experience, the more he prevails over external of them and third-party advice. And in this the main distinction approach. Moreover newcomer searching for LUChShUYu tackle, and experienced'm a do-er pick optimum tackle.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 17 2013 15:22:29)

+1

Oleg, I last spring still sat on dvadtsatilitrovom the bucket from under vodoemulsionki, eiaee baltserom and believed that life Commission itself. Now I have from September 1 trolley and I believe that life Commission itself in than I lost? Simply I like as magpie "brilliant" I was exasperated lives and remained it exasperated.

Text or. Catching I truth before much more major fish. :D

So I still and hunter and in season I with zverovoy of hunting (highly not cheap udovolstvi) not'm already jumping out and on born and a photo enthusiast and revere love and on Forum potrendet, pofludit. This hobby and these all said, if it comes to the practicality the can be gone off his head and rigidly disappointed. This not on me.

duffy333 wrote:

words author largely seem as times with my current world personally from as fishing.

Sergei everyone has a periods race and insight. Me weapons not get through to him I mean all that me needs and so same will in fishing and other hobby. And outcome. Ah B.S. perhaps I all same deer and god with him. :offtop:

Rashid Pasha, yes what you so's been seizing up on this article! O.o. And thank God, that can spend how many one is please Gone Fishin '(. Big deal the :dontknow:

Here is this very EDL Taylor in home context. Can as something not right now and will translate the that there ponapisyvano.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/zCy6o.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/B35rC.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/zhrNI.png
Pictures of the in pdf-format.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

That this very EDL Taylor in home context.

Immediately in sight on picture that on cordage him don't give a shit by and large. Especially rods up beam of navalenye exhilarating to :cool:

Our man :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2013 15:46:06)

+1

veps wrote:

This years have him everywhere, not only in garage!

As on me better perishing so than winter razlazhivat rods up and because their hours and "fluids amorous" on them spread. There is and such unfortunately. And quite ??? frequent phenomenon. :dontknow:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

summarizing the Romeo, I have long already observed simply as man past level of Bredomanii.

It, you not rights.
Of the credit Romeo, that he is sustained and not has entered this Bredomaniyu. Although if would he took and has passed this phase, now his opinion could be and other.

Me not touches expensive place it or costly katukha. But here is, if it / she and expensive, and beautiful, then already touches. And most often me this immediately who give. And never look a gift the horse his, as realize.

veps wrote:

Even if and so who the makes, that in this poorly?

Nothing bad. Simply I.M.H.O.,. :tomato:

As the me the not worth hinder flies and cutlets in one together.
Author is important process of hunting for trophy and under this deal not need a platform and Secret, elegant fashion, from vde, the more lungs high-speed stick. In this context he for good reason a swipe on places the other a fishing trip where demands other, the more in sports where little things not case.
Every chooses itself himself goal and path on which should to its goal.
And suckers which fall on commercial or a shopping a tease full of the. I modicum and believe that already has passed this path, would still often I've stepped in such networks. Here is on days bought on 250 ?any sign shit can from Corum and Preston's from which half of will have razdarit or dismiss far away.

+1

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

If you think that feeder in Ukraine this Forum about-fishing a British your cast. I assure you, this not so. Pass on Bank and look at this. That there is opinion different from your

Oops, go... I go, Roma, go... I go. And the that see overwhelmingly, better it comes my eyes and not saw: '(
And that until opinion, so believe the next: If man but, and near the rest smoke, if he caught more, than other - means his opinion the right. And not it is important than he but (fiderom, stalkoy or equipped), importantly that he variants / picked up by efforts / knew that makes in specific situation.
Remember in year before year you me dragged her up in night on bream on Gazoprovod? As I then the entire "a trendy and a handsome" fiderist sosanul in the time, when have dubinschikov their good simply not keptquiet? About, this was the game blow to my Belebey distillery, as the fishing trainer! And immediately after this roughly, too, was I have, when stalechniki on sees been caught Vasyley, and I would thrash sho set a bad triviality and I not knew, that to do. But thanks to such a "cold soul" began not stupidly copy, and try to think and understand, that for what is done and what causality could otkryvayut ties all this.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 17 2013 18:53:49)

+4

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I. (Here list such sinonimi declaring its you)

Novel, correctly you me set on place :cool:
In next time before writing every office necessarily d consult with you in lichke, to not field themselves fool. Huge you thank you :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Pro fishermen, cordage and "arms race"