All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian Ukraine 2013.

The Asian Ukraine 2013.

Posts 1 to 30 of 139

Guys, who in rate. On schedules through two weeks CU, and information there is no. He at all will? :dontknow:

+1

Oleg, all crumbles on plan. Cultural will mark)
Is open registering the - http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … post871198
Position will emerge in any time soon

Last edited by Nycolas (May 20 2013 11:46:05)

Javadxan. On plan for month, and have us for 10 days. :D

From home town of Dnipropetrovsk will to participate two team:

"Shimano"- Dnipropetrovsk.
Fighting Oleg (to)
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander
Oliynyk Oleg
Perepelitsa Roman
Zayko Alexey (coaches). '

"Flagman Feeder Team"- Dnipropetrovsk.
Ageenko Igor (to)
PR Sergei
Vinogradov Vladimir
Deev Viktor.

A Frankivsk oaae 2 endurance

Team "Fdersport"
Vesyolovsky (disambiguation) .
Levitskiy O.
Borodayko K.
Romanv L.

Team "Ivano-Frankvsk"
Loganovskiy W.
Hawryluk set R.
Matsyuk R.
kovv mainstream

Team from of Odessa: "South Palmyra"
Golovnya R. (to)
Dvorchuk W.
Nazarova W.
Dobrodeev G.

About "java:

Organzatori zmagan proponuyut, ye varant, nogorodnm uchasnikam Cup ie ? fderu (2013) of comfort for have Studentskomu vyskovo-glitterati tabor SOSNOVIY , ui ?icoa?iaaiee poruch ? the town Ukranka. Tabr nalezhit KP: http://agy.kpi.ua/?page_id=164

An ieoaiiy, ui o pow.73 "to follow the ? bronyuvannyam nomerv the kind prozhivannyam have tabor, virshuyte samostyno.

Kontaktniy phone vdpovdalno individual taboru "Sosnoviy" for prior Upakovochnaya msts in tabor the kind bezposerednogo Deal have ouiio tabor: 096-522-98-83, Anna Andrvna. For ??device is, ne not iai?, i ? ae for 2-3 years until Vashogo zazdu, dodatkovo utochniti ? its amelioration hour Vashogo pributtya in tabr, uia enabled 100% -vdsotkovo aoea on site.
May 1 of hospital-mstsya - a 100 UAH for dobu. In tabor ? pevna large ?. For oformlennya of comfort for have tabor maty under ? aieo nia ? passport.

Rezervniy phone director taboru Valerya Oleksandrovicha: 066-798-80-36.

Team "G-Stream"- Zaporozhye (ZOFRS)
Shan Yevgeny (to)
Solodovnik Nikolai
Zolotukhin Alexander
Ayvazov Andrei
Know Yevgeny - coaches.

Hello!
For foreign teams - GDPs Cup Ukraine 2013 is offered an exclusive service organizers of Made to Order and hard time delivering animals components on place competition. This service possible under support companies WormExpert.
Vary the next animals components:
1) night crawlers the aft 1 kg. 40 Grzywna (. + transport spending (would still share on number of teams, zakazavshikh service)
2) maggot, the boot, the boot mix 1kg. 110 Grzywna (. + services New Post + transport spending (would still share on number of teams, zakazavshikh service)
3) Dendrobena 2.5 kg. 500 UAH. + services New Post + transport spending (would still share on number of teams, zakazavshikh service)

Maggot, the boot, the boot mix, dendrobena will gets delivered on a body of water in original zapakovannykh thermoplastic or-boxes WormExpert. Delivery animals components who on 7 :0 0 morning 31.05.2013
The applications are taken until 12 :0 0 28.05.2013 on Alexey-strashny @ mail.ru
Waiting for all on Cup Ukraine 2013, team Three China !

Last edited by A. Strashnyi (May 22 2013 13:03:03)

+1

Tomorrow-day after tomorrow will a dense "obkatka" Ukrainka some whom from Kiev athletes :flag: Clear deal, that nothing not will say "essentially" :D
I, too, despite tomorrow there swim. If will something interesting, then necessarily shall photograph and'll post an :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 24 2013 19:17:34)

+3

Thank you, Seryoga. The entire hope on you. Skloubeni! :jumping:

duffy333 wrote:

the necessarily shall photograph and'll post an

There is have us doubt, that you, Zentiva-man, a grass! :crazyfun:

Ah, not only athletes will lying Embankment Ukrainka. Couple of sympathetic some, too, will. :glasses:

wrote:

There are have us doubt, that you, Zentiva-man, a grass!

Last edited by (May 24 2013 23:01:42)

Correctly, loath need to go in of. :blush:

duffy333 wrote:

I, too, despite tomorrow there swim. If will something interesting, then necessarily shall photograph and'll post an

wrote:

There are have us doubt, that you, Zentiva-man, a grass!

And I not doubt, that Sergei will photographed and putting exclusively its fishing trip :D. But in Ukrayinka I would went in Sunday and the, only for tests means cleanup sector from grass. :crazy:

Announcement:

For formalizing the passes motor transport in pedestrian Zone Ukrainka (this there, where harbor promenade brought to you) on 31.05.-02.06.2013 Propulsion Needs set bid with a number attached machines athletes.
Sue numbers need to me, on my the e-mail 777dood @ gmail.com, or same in my lichku (BOS) on House Rybak's and still can be in my lichku (BOS) on this Forum - whom as conveniently, but until 27.05.2013 Propulsion
Here is one of several of references on this issue on DR: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … stcount=32

On today, from 15 fringes zayavivshikhsya on CU-2013 teams, most - 10 teams - already gave their the applications with a number attached and / machines.

Until now "not hurry" with requests on numbers and / machines such team:

- Flagman feeder team (Kyiv area)

- "Flagman Feeder team" (Dnepropetrovsk mill area)

- "Donbas" (Donetsk area)

- "G-Stream" (Zaporozhye area)

- TRAPER team Lviv (GUMVS area)

Last edited by Dood (May 25 2013 09:48:19)

Dood wrote:

To formalizing the passes motor transport in pedestrian Zone Ukrainka (this there, where harbor promenade brought to you) on 31.05.-02.06.2013 Propulsion Needs set bid with a number attached machines athletes.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and 30 on May us not will be let through on promenade?

Boev wrote:

Will be let through on foot accurately, and if on and / machine, then "on choice a guard gate and they" either "on achieving arrangements with him."

Boev wrote:

Oleg, I in its time quietly implemented question, giving to the elevators 10 UAH.
He set up a clause, I British and has been taking the entire stuff to near sector, after what you chased, chased machine should lead Labour in deposing place.

Dood wrote:

Until far "not hurry" with requests on numbers and / machines such team:
- "Flagman Feeder team" (Dnepropetrovsk mill area)
- TRAPER team Lviv (GUMVS area)
Edited Dood (Today 08 :48: 19)

Vladislav Ivanovich, its "nespeshku" already explained :)
Today is returning with cyprinids kept competition our 2 team, today ustakanivaem all questions and on the evening unkind'll text you numbers auto.

Last edited by Pavel K (May 26 2013 14:37:37)

Dood wrote:

Until far "not hurry" with requests on numbers and / machines such team:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, we, too, still not quite populyaren with machines. Tomorrow I think we 100% will send you information.

Pavel K wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, its "nespeshku" already explained
Today is returning with cyprinids kept competition our 2 team, today ustakanivaem all questions and on the evening unkind'll text you numbers auto.

Svyatoslav wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, we, too, still not quite populyaren with machines. Tomorrow I think we 100% will send you information.

'oc!

Can useful information from lyubitelya.
Catching in zone Visbreaking. The distance, the kind where has become there's gravy AKhS 120 28 meters (gather steam;). Because, that cord 0.15 further kept turning. Although neighbor, Dima Gold , eiaee on 40 metres. Cord have him 0,08.
The most active nibble was to 8 morning. In Ama was Red, moldy worm is increasingly. Worked spray caramel. Ceasing 30-40 see More a long ceasing at all turned off nibble. The thickness of the defence wakes up aggressivity not played role All fish captured on 0,18 flyurokarbon.
Fodder mega, and super pereuvlazhnennyy.
My catch:
- 2 podlescha (250 and 510 grams), one not was able bring. Weight, too, about a pound of.
- 1 a dace (340 grams)
- catfish about 500 grams
- 4 gustery (150-200 grams). One unleashed.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/gp8nM.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/aNxM8.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wjkqg.jpg

+8

On summary damages with a number attached and / machines already there is clarity, except two teams:

Pro my its next Saturday Talk fishing trip in Ukrainka (yes and not only my) can say only one thing:
I 'm adelphi, I' m fucking adelphi!! - I am puzzled, I damnably am puzzled!! O.o. (though more correctly: Ox @ ng, can be simply Oh @ ng!! :D )
To concern to written in post from futboler, add virtually nothing to acquire :dontknow: No on the stern, nor on distance there is, nor on klevu fish. I catching with 6 until 14 - for this time caught 5 (the five) gusteroidov% -) Truth all they were nemelkie, and one Angelin so at all think grams on 400 pulled. Stubbornly was feeding point roughly on 40 metres in the hope that fish bigger than others there will emerge. But what the not the.
Place it EBM interestingly until 100gr, trough 110-120gr, the coil PXR5000. With the main I have as something not succeeded - can because, that traffic policemen-Guys on path stopped, can from-for full moon, but rather from-for curves hands and tort :( Dont beginning harvest Isaev just said 3 by Cormac consecutive - on nanofile and a fishing line% -) You spit and became harvest with puffed 10lb without taking any shock-leader - good hurl not far.
Fodder,, involved - with the evening - donnaya + bream + with Stick. The bait: The boot, oparik, Red. Can be was would better whether I have night crawlers nasadochnyy - but where OK his take in this time year :(
Recent three hours were only crap small beer the near, but until 16 th numbers hook I tumble down simply not wanted to.
I have request a clear a sense of, that "here fish no! The entire fish has moved on an obscure sanitaire! " :( Special logical explanations of this (type spawning) not find - in Kyiv people but and the same Blicca bjoerkna, and the same a white bream :dontknow:
Moreover, terrain trawling. Likened the last year and this on large clams-dreyseny - now all much harsher! Clams became more, she herself more, style of poobrostali Ideology - in soon here will simply "subsidiary" eeaaneie sees, and in some sectors he there are already (the end of the zone In).
So that respected participants CU-2013, a heavy kormushkami, powerful udilischami, get the restraints many tug ropes - will frankly hard.

Text or: Hope of course, that for week fish'll work it out all their affairs and will return in sector industrialized fishing.
ZYY: I from disorder from such a fishing even nothing and not photographed - can AndB would put forth his photos, which did.
ZYYY: As I exasperated Prestonovskoy carriage for platforms :love: - precisely for such conditions itsand she me VERY bailed out, that in Saturday, that on previous weekends. No parent pain about "as BKV, where be parked."

Last edited by duffy333 (May 26 2013 21:15:52)

+2

'll confirm increasingly the, that says Sergei. Wizard Wheezes realistically became very the angry. With thin puffed but three by Cormac. Need more carefully choose distance, that would pursue the feeder over brovkoy. In end have such an outcome 1 podlesch - 550 grams, 1 a dace and units 5 gustyorok.

Set of photos here Ukrainka

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps be was would better whether I have night crawlers nasadochnyy - but where OK his take in this time year

Serozha, you not on sorevakh same was puchkovyaz in hands and the aft is famously will replace nasadochnogo :-)

For this the heat he immediately "is boiled", and pull still and for-boxing a bummer was. Although greater a bummer was to go his buy on our traffic on the eve :disappointed: If honestly, then thought, that moldy worm and scale red will enough. Although ng thought, that not motylem united. Not was sensations fish on point - nor-pokes, nor obsosov, nor gentle valley regarding Phil done, when fish on point churchgoers and concerns the main. Have neighbors not saw yarkovyrazhennogo Ah, this is great - so "temporary successes." Although some who had get back a little a butterworm.
Okay I not has understood. But except me lovilo enough many our. And higher quays (zone Since) and below (zone In) - have all was "Adam concerned" expression of. Like in the early zone In - late zone A affairs were business.
I don't know, but can in Sunday have lovivshikh affairs better idea were :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

KhZ, but can in Sunday have lovivshikh affairs better idea were :dontknow:

If not on worse (emoticons to Italian tastes)

Nycolas wrote:

if not on worse (emoticons to Italian tastes)

O.o. you was today? And even worse?? I thought further already have nowhere. Neato :tired:

This even well, that Ukrainka preparing surprise. Very you forever this all.

Have will have "chukhat turnips" and seek new approaches on produce by Operatorskie Technologii provides with other.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 26 2013 23:48:26)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian Ukraine 2013.