All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.

Posts 511 to 540 of 786

Can and be turned away but the ones who dropped such prices.
That means cheaper conventional. This opt

Last edited by Profis (Feb 11 2015 20:52:19)

Profis wrote:

can and be turned away but the ones who dropped such prices.
That means cheaper conventional. This opt

Edited Profis (Today 20 :52: 19)

This where so cheaply?
Here is here real prices shiimano.ru

Profile as could burst.
Truly, too, more-less understandable.
A new SuperUltegra AX FDR 14 '150G SULTAXLC150FDR more expensive old and more expensive SpidKasta 180FDR 442 see
Oleg Fight in the other the Frost responded, thank you him. On water a new Ultegru and he not bad about molesting even, on potryakh assesses its as averagely-rapid.
And "Skyfall authoritarianism SpeedCast very quick stick, I mean 120ku" assesses bormanb.
On deliberately and conditions industrialized fishing: Volga on Spring is rising Dam on 2.5-3.5, leftist easy slope Bank works by filling meters on 50-70 in some places. Yes even last sunken cane before direction. And "gifts" in the form of yazey on 3 kilo cloaks, the case, and of pikes kil on 6 once coaxing it out on feeder. Volga.
So and fling need not under the most Bank, and for cane on brovku, and pull then over these kamyshom yes between bushes pritoplennymi, from water studded. Artistic reclassified, Hi,.
Because and am asking Council pro decent "udilki" not on one year.

Marks wrote:

Profile as could burst.
Truly, too, more-less understandable.
A new SuperUltegra AX FDR 14 '150G SULTAXLC150FDR more expensive old and more expensive SpidKasta 180FDR 442 see
Oleg Fight in the other the Frost responded, thank you him. On water a new Ultegru and he not bad about molesting even, on potryakh assesses its as averagely-rapid.
And "Skyfall authoritarianism SpeedCast very quick stick, I mean 120ku" assesses bormanb.
On deliberately and conditions industrialized fishing Volga’s water treatment on Spring is rising Dam on 2.5-3.5, leftist easy slope Bank works by filling metres at the 50-70 in some places. Yes even last sunken cane before direction. And "gifts" in the form of yazey on 3 kilo cloaks, the case, and of pikes kil on 6 once coaxing it out on feeder. Volga.
So and fling need not under the most Bank, and for cane on brovku, and pull then over these kamyshom yes between bushes pritoplennymi, from water studded. Artistic reclassified, Hi,.
Because and am asking Council pro decent "udilki" not on one year.

I for such same goals took SpeedCast. The most kiduchaya from all Shiman which I have were and there is. On expense bass on 3 engine bed not know-not eiaee.

All Hi. Question on a new Shimano Super Ultegra AX Feeder, 4pcs. 120g 3,96m
In goes go three done STIPAX300LGLD / STIPAX400LGLD / STIPAX500LGLD, camping on E. Increased rings large diameter. If view purchase additional done in two ounces of, such a be appropriate STIPAX200NGLD? Your dozen measured.

DG wrote:

such a be appropriate STIPAX200NGLD? Your dozen measured.

Analogy. Landing is the same. LD (Large ranging) - 3.6 mm. But, in razvesovke 2 Oz. - material fiberglass. All that stronger manufactured by East from graphite.

+1

Dobryi day. Advise something from dura-Ace under "method" for Lake, the main fish carp (1-2kg) and such same Cupid. Frequent and driven carps under 5kg and more, but there already deal in uemenii work with rigging of this ship. Decided to in this year add itself shot of adrenaline catching carp on feeder, and the karpoviki already podnadoeli. Want active fishing.

Last edited by AlexOD (Feb 27 2015 19:09:00)

Today in the first got acquainted in living with Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA AX Feeder LONG CAST 150 (SULTAXLC150FDR). Immediately I’d say, that what-either the revolutionary from him and not waited, Shimano in the classroom extra-Hevy with in lengths 4.2 say the say far not leader. However, that rewarding for:
1. Feder, for such "dubinochki" well enough balanced. Lack coils in 470 gr. The only feeder Shimano in number 4.2 with so test, which not summoned I have desire to throw his. Weight from declared in the catalogue (catalogs Shimano, at least, videogame version of me at all are disappointed) is different in a smaller side - 330 "grape". Without kvivertipa. Vershinka will add even 7 gr. In the catalogue asserted 367 "grape". Rings, including kvivertip - large. The first is worth in the distance from foregrippa 62 see Has domestic dozen 2.3 see
2. External kind of aren, the quality of assembly highly high, that already, unfortunately not rule.
3. The hilt the entire probkovaya, enough the Long. Until katushkoderzhatelya accounts for 57 see
4. Katushkoderzhatel the standard, as have the entire series of with the upper it by the nut. Here is here, finally, producer, have deigned to do on humanely, hid its under neoprenovyy foregrip, not what squalor, that was even have topovogo a similar Fireblood. Foregrip tenacious, man even with average with can keep for him feeder comfortably, that on my view much facilitated work.

Now, that not appreciate:
1. The form have founding 1.8 see It is time already to do rods up on saved from, ah not love I cudgel, keep in the hands of on fishing! Although some likes. Understandable, that are pawning excess capacity and an underestimate test, but personally me this need not. So that this minus rather for me.
2. Not likes the price in 21 100,000 with plus rub, yes and rings for such a the cost of already it is time put protivozakhlyostnye.
3. Move goal lead katushkoderzhatelya a short. Under Quick some coils, puck goes from zatsepleniya with carving, account for harvest its (ivory) back, with all stemming. Is worth be be careful.
4. Timeless disease - narrow tube under done, on one not extricate and not invest.
5. I the cover, as have all ultegr.

In a whole same, agree with Oleg and Sergei - in the classroom ekstrakhevi LONG CAST, Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA AX Feeder LONG CAST 150 the most the favored in lineup Shimano. Naturally – my I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by PVR (Mar 10 2015 13:47:49)

+2

And can me someone to tell / explain about price formation on this a series of udilisch?? Simply'm have us in Ukraine There included on this moment for about 10 thousand Grzywna (. - this even on "Commercial" course more expensive 300 the euro o.o.. In Europe have them "recommended the price" from 220 the euro for 3.90 / 120 and until 237 the euro for 4.20 / 150, and in the real life they less 200 the euro are worth. That here, for example.
We that richer all? Or this policy Normarka relative to our market?

I have interest not an idle - something attracted me Long 3.90 / 120 :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 10 2015 14:27:48)

PVR wrote:

Today in the first got acquainted in living with Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA AX Feeder LONG CAST 150 (SULTAXLC150FDR). Immediately I’d say, that what-either the revolutionary from him and not waited, Shimano in the classroom extra-Hevy with in lengths 4.2 say the say far not leader. However, that rewarding for :1. Feder, for such "dubinochki" well enough balanced. Lack reel in 470 gr.
Now, that not appreciate :1. The form have founding 1.8 see It is time already to do rods up on saved from, ah not love I cudgel, keep in the hands of on a fishing trip! Although some likes. Understandable, that are pawning excess capacity and an underestimate test, but personally me this need not.
Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA AX Feeder LONG CAST 150 the most the favored in lineup Shimano. Naturally – my I.M.H.O.,.
Edited PVR (Today 13 :47: 49)

I its home had brought 26.02, managed take for 257 American money. And recommended retailer have us now 362 their same.

duffy333 wrote:

A can me someone to tell about price formation on this a series of udilisch?? Simply'm have us in Ukraine There included for about 10 thousand UAH. - this even on "Commercial" course more expensive 300 the euro. In Europe have them "recommended the price" from 220 the euro for 3.90 / 120 and until 237 the euro for 4.20 / 150, and in the real life they less 200 the euro are worth. Here is here, for example. We that richer all? Or this policy Normarka relative to our market?
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Pro excess capacity and an undervalued test: Licked I in an exhibition to their Intersec, as times about: With no excessive weight I need begin to fear, that develops a? Managers in one voice - have dura-Ace always supply ruggedness big! Corporate CEO, has found servisyora-the repairman myself have them same on booth, so the, as and been paved, insured on all a hundred: 150 grams with feeds, and better minus ten percent from maximum weight.
So that let us on water an experiential by test, grams on 10 promoted.
On the me Sergei roughly these weight and recommended.

duffy333 wrote:

A can me someone to tell / explain about price formation on this a series of udilisch?? Simply'm have us in Ukraine There included on this moment for about 10 thousand Grzywna (. - this even on "Commercial" course more expensive 300 the euro. We that richer all? Or this policy Normarka relative to our market?
I have interest not an idle - something attracted me Long 3.90 / 120

Optyt,, I could even watch today: http://foxfishing.ru/catalog/index/43/f … e;page=3/,
Long 3.90 / 120 - 20040 Br. With all discounts for 16600 promise bring. There is no logic, is true. And after all have Normarka until appreciation, until presented, was in opte
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA AX FDR 13 "(Test gr.120) SULTAXLC120FDR 10280 Br
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA AX FDR 14 '120G SULTAXLC120LFDR 10460 Br
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA AX FDR 14 '150G SULTAXLC150FDR 16390 Br
I its until 14 / 150 until appreciation for 17,000 took, 227 EUR, and now on wrinkles 13 / 120 - 306 EUR.
It seems, this is not only you the most rich, this with calculator have them something not so

+1

It seems, that have Normarka for the EU one the, and for us / you already the other. Bane of our fricking existence :mad:
Means let us borrow in Europe, if that.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

have said: So let us borrow in Europe, if that.

Javadxan. Let us pool your. As with Dayvoy. :flag:

Now in Europe, with transshipment can be take for 200 the euro, hard time delivering DKhL
3.9\ 120 gr

And realistically as such can be? The difference even not in 100 the euro

Last edited by Денис28 (Mar 10 2015 20:25:07)

Netimer just Normak fielded price when was maximum course, and to change price not intends to!
:canthearyou:

Roman_Dnepr wrote:

Netimer just Normak fielded price when was maximum course, and to change price not intends to!

Prerequisites on situation in country means there is no for declining, course undervalued at all now isskustvenno fist on table

DM100 wrote:

Roman_Dnepr написал(а):скорей всего Нормак выставил цену когда был максимальный курс, и менять цену  не собирается!Предпосылок по ситуации в стране значит нет для снижения, курс занижен сейчас исскуственно кулаком по столу

Да не в этом даже прикол...
Даже если взять рублевые цены до и после выставки, независимо от курса доллара и евро, кто-куда растет или падает...
Прикол в ценообразовании из области арифметики: слева цены до 27 февраля оптовые в рублях (2 недели как завезли СУ 2015 года),
справа рекомендованные розничные цены после подорожания 2 марта:
Уд. SUPER ULTEGRA AX FDR 13" ( Тест гр.120 ) SULTAXLC120FDR    10280 руб.    20040 руб.      + 95%
Уд. SUPER ULTEGRA AX FDR 14' 120G SULTAXLC120LFDR                 10460 руб.    20840 руб.      +99%
Уд. SUPER ULTEGRA AX FDR 14' 150G SULTAXLC150FDR                  16390 руб.     21630 руб.      +32%
Где-то кто-то логику в настолько разном увеличении процентов видит?

Ah and let, will lose market! Done Perhaps on 1,000 UAH? Now is worth question survive and keep market. And not preserve earlier profits.

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Nu and let, will lose market! Done Perhaps on 1,000 Grzywna (? Now is worth question survive and keep market. And not preserve earlier profits.

Done until 27 the euro have us.
And market will lose. Ah and who will take? NONAME?

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Nu and let, will lose market! Done Perhaps on 1,000 Grzywna (? Now is worth question survive and keep market. And not preserve earlier profits.

Yes, on on vershinkam busts.
In countries gold billion prices cordage pogumannee, this accurately.

DangerousQ7 wrote:

The kind them (in sense dura-Ace and Normarku) don't care - they global companies and our markets for them nothing compared with markets States, Japan and the EU. Who there pro consumer countries Third World and his problems worry will, I you am asking.

Means let us borrow in Europe, if that. In Japan.
And smoothly worth in ranks buyers civilized markets.

As-if in the first time such - with rigging of this ship English brands who wanted to on normal price the immediately in British Internet stores ’. Reel dura-Ace from Germany taking. Dayvovskiy reel in Japan now –. Nothing new. Trade now global and is not confined to somehow one market :dontknow:
Me in one Kyiv a fishing no clothing left on days said, that such as I with their purchases through Internet abroad to university only are dumping local traders - I in the answer only not terrifying at all :D Stepanych participated under this conversation and not will give to lie to.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 11 2015 00:44:31)

+2

The most simple example, a close to fishing topics. Expects Daiwa T3 Ballistic. In America 100 bucks: boonce. Have us far for 200 bucks.
I’in Japan product, which have us is worth in 2 times more expensive and me delivered his from Japan for 4 days. An analogous bought these have us (until purchases in Japan) - was being taken two weeks and more expensive in 2 times.

Last edited by Laider (Mar 11 2015 01:32:38)

Laider wrote:

America 100 bucks: Boonce. Have us far for 200 bucks.

For how many buyers take, for so much sellers and sell! And Russia’s state-representation Normark on figs on all of this this at all, make on maximum all, to about dura-Ace forgotten. I have such opinion all more and more is reinforced.

An individually wanted to relinquishes a bit subject multov.Now regularly seek "old", an aerial photograph production super ultegry, their already on storage not remained. But, can be to purchase at very interesting prices multifidery, which me seems not zasluzhennno bypass side many, and after all vast majority of places, this was would more preferred option on universality and on the concluding value of. If borrow in general, made conventional ultegre lose on the next parameters too:

1 th, he same perhaps the main - WElGHT.But he, I would said, if not borrow in attention sporting tempovuyu enleve so not considerable, that on him I would not became to pay attention. For example SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- 11' MATCH Feeder weighs - 228 Propulsion, and an analogous Volkswagen Jetta TDI SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder M - 198 "grape". In a large sport this may be crucially, for most same places, yes and incidentally athletes, this will be not markedly.
2 th, excess capacity. Although, this remark contingent. The overwhelming majority contrary like when on form written, for example 90 Propulsion, and. Rolls can be 120. Often, this would be rendered as super the reliability of and is considered plus. For me same, this an unfair information from producer, not more. Suschestvennoy, a bit more stiff, but this adds him benefit to on during. Under this he far not water-heater
Yesterday, on a fishing trip, on weather events conditions decisional laziness was to collect the second feeder. Level of water has changed a and had to and men, various point. Here, I in another times regretted about absence of I have festival on such case. On arrival with fishing immediately itself ordered.

Aside from super ultegry, good made there is have "Mikado" - in series of Ultraviolet. Truth he has another minus, this ring on insertion. I.e., that would to lift either establish patch, need unmount snap and be inserted again to let the line out. Were even ASPIRE (Ukraine), but their so same wash their hands with production, yes and the price was on my view overvalued.

Have other known me multov, insert have significant influence on 00. after characteristics, including build.

Last edited by PVR (Mar 12 2015 09:16:35)

+3

Can who but multami from ultegry??
What they??. And as there with 207 mph with ring or not?
Speech goes about
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA 11-12FT MATCH MULTI Feeder M (Test gr.90)
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA 12-13FT MATCH MULTI Feeder H (Test gr.110)
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA 10 '- 11' MATCH Feeder (Test gr.30)

As on me ultegry interesting precisely not made. Mean in arsenal khevik and Lite match. Very an interesting build. I’d say that on your shoes kheviku I take DM80. As on me very similar. But ultegra zvonche and much more delicate. Under tempovoy it harvest love more. And if borrow up mult, then not fundamentally ultegru, bist and dimensioned made similar on it.

The that made and not made different. This I know. Yot pro this and ask)
Worked multami of "Antares" and spidmastera. They, too, different))

Profis wrote:

Perhaps who but multami from ultegry??
What they??. And as there with 207 mph with ring or not?
Speech goes about
Much ud. Super ULTEGRA 12-13FT MATCH MULTI Feeder H (Test gr.110)

Volodya, Hi! On 12-13 footnotes without rings here is the review
And herepost # 52 photo under burdens udilok Shimano

Last edited by Scottish (Mar 18 2015 07:42:53)

Scottish
Thank you!)
On other multakh rings, too, not match?? And insert without rings??

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.