All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.

Posts 121 to 150 of 781

iv wrote:

length 3.6 there are already

3.6 until 120 grams and 3.6 until 90 grams - two big difference.

The ponds, ozyorai, small river with small the passage - this 3.6 until 90gr. With head, and not need to nothing o.s., the more, that decent fishing gear - pond he, in camping on CHAMPION And SU.
3.9 until 110 "grape". - Khevik, them on good devices up harvest. And 3.9 until 90 gr. I little moreover, that not met, so even and as imagine his build, so already immediately his not want :-)

+1

Carlos wrote:

A 3.9 until 90 gr. I little moreover, that not met

Like have Trabuki there is. Can be wrong.

benderr wrote:

Sort of have Trabuki there is. Can be wrong.

In lineup,, Briskola Granito,, there is mediums 3,9i 4.2 but what there build?

iv wrote:

and 3.9 with test 90 there is no have shimano.

In the new the catalogue there is - Shimano SpeedCast totally m 90 g and Shimano SpeedCast 3,66 / totally m 90 g.

Will be able whether bombarding trough 98g, 112g small fidersport power zabrosom on 70-80 meters with the help Ultegry 427sm (until 120g), Pitzi is in heat moderately-a strong?
Weight with President for me is one of priorities, so pick a between this model and Daiwa Long Distance 14 "(until 165g). Overpay more than in 2 times for Daiwa not want. Be appropriate whether Ultegra 427sm for announced goals? :dontknow:

Last edited by styx (Dec 13 2013 21:54:30)

styx wrote:

Um, I could whether bombarding trough 98g, 112g small fidersport power zabrosom on 70-80 meters with the help Ultegry 427sm (until 120g), Pitzi is in heat moderately-a strong?

I think that data weight tickles bombarding power zabrosom. ???? not irrespective the from forces tide. :flag:

styx wrote:

Um, I could whether bombarding trough 98g, 112g small fidersport power zabrosom on 70-80 meters with the help Ultegry 427sm (until 120g), Pitzi is in heat moderately-a strong?
Weight with President for me is one of priorities, so pick a between this model and Daiwa Long Distance 14 "(until 165g). Overpay more than in 2 times for Daiwa not want. Be appropriate whether Ultegra 427sm for announced goals?

Edited styx (Today 19 :54: 30)

If stick not will fail (and Shimany all from endowments of ruggedness) the catapult tossing handfuls weight will easily.

styx wrote:

Um, I could whether bombarding trough 98g, 112g small fidersport power zabrosom on 70-80 meters with the help Ultegry 427sm (until 120g.

Small Fidersport - easily and without problems. This fishing pole is capable bombarding and big weight.

+1

Understood, thank you. :cool: I'm coming in Music. :jumping:

Carlos wrote:

A 3.9 until 90 gr. I little moreover, that not met, so even and as imagine his build

кирпич wrote:

In the new the catalogue there is - Shimano SpeedCast totally m 90 g.

About, as! Dura-Ace only rozrodilos, and I have already year 4 as is worth ADAMS etc Pro Power Feeder 3903 (model 28390. 3.90m until 90 gr. Increasingly raze father-in-law not'll trade you everything. :rofl:

Mr.Puff wrote:

increasingly raze father-in-law not'll trade you everything.

Increasingly the best people, and Adams initially was izgtovlen for father-. :hobo:

+1

Mr.Puff.Information special for you. Firm Shimano already 4 year rolls a medium in length of his totally. This model Speedmaster AX Medium LONG Feeder (SMAXMLFDR).:mybb:

+1

But as ultegra applies to overstrain?
Specifically, that interested in:
Stick in growth 3: 30, for secondary, weight trough usually lack 56-70, but case that requires and 80-90 grams, had forced on distance there is until 20-25 meters, the depth of 6-9 meters. Impose, naturally, not forceful. But how ultegra managerial as well: There's gravy 80-90 grams faint or average kormoemkosti, a dense zabivka + fodder?

Super Ultegra, of course, has supply ruggedness, but. Hurl Light trough weight 80-90 grams I would not became.
Maximally allowable weight for laytovogo fidera Shimano, think, 56 grams middle volume. In such a crime as, uh, sneaks some 40 grams feed. This already overstepping test. But, this overstepping a slight and not critical way for with President. Under larger traditional transportation need, as least, Volkswagen Jetta TDI.

Oleg and that tell about pikere Super Ultegra?
On days has acquired Lite and Picker ultegry, with Light became all understandable, and here is what weight enduring the Picker? Sake of experiment has tried fling them sinker 40 gr but already scared right, and impose not a believer. More comfortable than was fling cargo in 1 ounce of.

Deal on Picker Super Ultegra, alas, not catching, although was desire to to purchase. Even chose and postponed his for themselves. But, in the same time emerged immediate need in powerful feeder for a strong of blasting, and instead Mr. Picker here has purchased Super Ultegra of Morgan River Feeder. And until Mr. Picker here so move and not permitted. So, accurately not I’d say, but, given opportunities rest models pikerov Shimano, think, that and these deal on Picker will comfortable experience harvest with kormushkami until 35 grams own weight.

+1

Boev, Oleg, not weighed their whether you middle Fidersport 42 gr with easy feeds? Interestingly, how I its Lite Since-Wu peregruzhal and peregruzhal whether at all.

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 15 2013 23:03:34)

Carlos
I in the past year for themselves on a fishing trip-weighed middle AKhS with one prikormochnoy a mixture of, only with different humidity and different compression. The difference was almost 10 -12 grams. Scales, Rappala electronic, margin of 2 gr.

+1

Carlos.Vitaly, alas, not weighed their. But, judging by store in them, uh, sneaks some 40 grams feed.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Boev, Oleg, not weighed their whether you middle Fidersport 42 gr with easy feeds?

I-weighed, but with Riverine feeds
outcome of (weight which is actually added to weight the entire trough):
S1 - 30 "grape"
S2, S3 - 20 "grape"
M1 - 60 gr
M2, M3 - 40 gr (as times the average fidersport)
From extent American retrenchment will depend + -5 gr
Used fodder Traper River

But in some kormukhakh small fallibility with weight themselves feeders

More detail http://www.feeder.kh.ua/forum/viewtopic … 6527#p6527

Last edited by Vovan (Dec 16 2013 00:34:12)

+2

Respected forumchane-owners Super Ultegr. Received its wand, joy there is no limit. But as there is always spoon tar: On sites and on video in the hands of Olega Boeva upper the screw katushkoderzhatelya one species http://shimano.kiev.ua/shimano-super-ul … eder.html, and have my wand here is such http://feeder-club.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1276. Return please me faith in authenticity Mark dura-Ace, doubts razedayut soul.

Sergei, not worry about it. Have you real Shimano. On courses glass tinkles accurately such a. The shield. Closely other herewith 17 minutes increasingly is famously in sight.

Bear Bob.location. Thank you for exile. Interestingly revere opinion other fishermen. Especially liked the next:

"Super Ultegra 12’Match Feeder Medium, present high-quality place it a medium class. Under this accounted his to this class can be not only on core coursework they, but and on authoritarianism. If you lover of “of the dry ” rapid udilisch, Super Ultegra you very like, if you lover of parabolikov, Super Ultegra you very like, - this paradoxical about in having this udilki. Sensible resilience under zabrose helps shooting out the feeding trough as from ? ? The slings, accurately and under desire to very far, quite without “vermin ” and sensations failure. Work letterhead on fish Creek, you will feel every movement ladoshechnoy plotvichki on Oslo vyvazhivanie and see the inclusion of in work just letterhead on good bream. Subtler dog leashes but also this udilischu utterly not must refrain from riding, himself mostly'm using range of tug ropes 0.65-0.1 - no problems. "

On 17 :4 6 saw. Thank you, calmed! :jumping:

And indeed, why on site and in realities such different katushkoderzhateli on Ultegre? On Bistmastere all coincides. Me personally more on psyche, on the picture site.

Long great about of Morgan River (need a zhostkaya stick in format ekstrakhevi) ah and finally appeared cashes on purchase. Was already ordered but on a his in no clothing left not it turned out, yes escho and video Oleg's looked about iiaeo fiderakh. Could you tell me the kind a new stick, which instead AIDS will, not 6600m you faster than ultegra, can with the purchase is worth organisation and wait to free sales

777V777 wrote:

A indeed, why on site and in realities such different katushkoderzhateli on Ultegre? On Bistmastere all coincides. Me personally more on psyche, on the picture site.

On site photo katushkoderzhatelya as have Big River. Simply not stupid please a separate photo on every model. Have exposed one thing on all models.

Me SpeedCast simply in hand not anchor is, appeared too an oak on manufacturing, truth I among mediums nobody chose, in drawn very hard lies. Build very look like as have Fireblood. Think better wait and hold both, to then not was painfully painful for.

Could you tell me who bad about molesting on woof on prop 15 Ultegra with coil 4,000 on dura-Ace many information on otstrelu under using monkey, but as this wand dance.Is with shock from monkey? , too, zakhlest goes for the first ring or all'oc?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Super Ultegra.