All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » That in winter period

That in winter period

Posts 1 to 29 of 29

Respected! Let us will discuss: Where and as store our cordage in winter period, if not we leave on retaions, what will recommendations? :writing:

РомаД wrote:

Let us will discuss: Where and as store our cordage in winter period, if not we leave on retaions, what will recommendations?

Have the always in apartment and not only winter.

For this I have got a big-ass cupboard-War. Always in it stiff and comfortable experience gear and prikormke :glasses:

Romeo wrote:

have the always in apartment.

And if on zasteklennom balcony? - powerful upswings as temperature not influence?

РомаД wrote:

A if on zasteklennom balcony? - powerful upswings as temperature not influence?

Roma I perfectly understand where such thought. :) To cordages balcony winter even the glass this not there is well :( So that popular explain it to wife that she not rights, and God bless cordage in apartment :crazyfun:

All the more this matters after your nedavnishnikh procurement quite not cheap cordages.

+2

I have on balcony Directors of box-room - all there. On winter rods up, coils, filament on anyone case stand the in apartment. Incidentally, indeed whether letterheads for (cordage) fear strong frosts? If their to store, rudely speaking, in neotaplivaemom of it all time (there is no, changes temperatures from rising).

РомаД wrote:

. What will recommendations?

Ah, think, all have long known (but on anyone case closing), that cannot be from same warm exposure secretary cordage on a strong frost (into this condensate instantaneously freezes, especially this concerns coils).

And the main recommendation - have homes normal "'s a fishing" territory, where you is a master and not're disturbing house, as well as and they you.

Have on:

Romeo wrote:

To this I have got a big-ass cupboard-War.

, see, with this full order, I have, too,, the more, I have wife Fisherwoman are, so that quite without problems :flag:

Last edited by bond (Sep 23 2008 12:09:36)

+1

bond wrote:

A the main recommendation - have homes normal "'s a fishing" territory, where you is a master and not're disturbing house, as well as and they you.

'm dominant role - thank you for advice.

bond wrote:

. Into this condensate instantaneously freezes, especially this concerns coils.

Here is so I and update its favourite coil sluzhivshuyu me faith and true 5 years :tired:

Incidentally, in’to the Simano written two legal as such after each fishing.

Для лески,пластиков,резины,ПВХ - низкие и высокие температуры нехорошо однозначно.Металл боиться конденсата(причем не обязательно выносить из тепла на холод.желающие - погуглите "точка росы").А дальше - ИМХО:при наличии трещин в пластике,графите,стекловолокне и т.п.,есть шанс на проникновение в них(трещины) влаги,которая при замерзании расширяеться и "раздавливает" трещину.
Мое мнение - хранить снасти в ОТАПЛИВАЕМОМ ПОМЕЩЕНИИ.На балконе храню стульчики,садки,сумки,и.....велик :D

Have the rods up and at all increasingly on balcony glass, but there increasingly would still chilly, water freezes. Not'm sweating my back off. Dear comrades, in frost gets caught. Fill with frost in warmly am not expected.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Feb 18 2012 20:32:45)

Yes Long live that are spacious klozety!!

http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/1/c/upload/44089af9.jpg

?. Policies. White envy permissible)

+1

Yura L. wrote:

Rigidly! :crazyfun:

Yura L. wrote:

Ah ShO- (. :dontknow:

Yura L. wrote:

Uvazhuha! Bath dismiss sake of platforms o.o. strongly! :cool: ^^

Yura L.
And platform have you crusade from Traper?

Like as yes.
Colleague, too, took itself such a. All met is famously. Only initially low, so as the most the lower "box" not high. Immediately in load of this have 8 centimeters module, broke a the, that need to - and high the right, convenient, and a compartment an additional, big. For fidernykh pasochek such feel more comfortable.

+1

And I Isaev in its cupboard-kupe shove up platform. So that now and she winter not worth on balcony, and in dryness and warm. :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2012 15:43:54)

’ ll share fulfilling prophecy, mozh who not will become on their past now, low. Made prikormku, on thresher was playing on the Stripper groats, peatmosses, was adding prevents flavoring, semki. Put an on refrigerator drying out. And cat, bitch :mad:, mixing him up with cooking! She something sorry then. But I decided not been running experiments - spewed in garbage. Pity.
Join emptor! Cats, dogs, automatic sleep stage scoring, rats, children invented in as a saboteurs!

+1

Hmm, strange. I have they its stupidly're chewing.

I in walk in closet room singled a host a corner and part of shelves. Now on this issue not'm sweating my back off at all. Here is only carrying some tackle from apartment in machine each time lomovato (, and in garage leave not want. Only here is think may yet what stelazh for fishing gear fashion? And the are worth looks ridiculous in street corner. Can from whom there is proposals on this trial?

meer wrote:

I in walk in closet room singled a host a corner and part of shelves. Now on this issue not'm sweating my back off at all. Here is only carrying cordage from apartment in machine each time lomovato (, and in garage leave not want. Only here is think may yet what stelazh for fishing gear fashion? And the are worth looks ridiculous in street corner. Can from whom there is proposals on this trial?

In a good cupboard increasingly of debt. And conveniently and a tough.

meer wrote:

only here is think may yet what stelazh for fishing gear fashion? And the are worth looks ridiculous in street corner. Can from whom there is proposals on this trial?

Better do as stand for billiard cues and domestic wooden the surface, where letterheads for (even in regarding loose covers) are contiguous with tree obbit felt injured cordial.

meer wrote:

here is only carrying some tackle from apartment in machine each time lomovato, and in garage leave not want

Have the most such same :dontknow:

And me already ARGUMENTY carrying increasingly there-here with apartment in machine and contrary. Decided to do in garage "playground for their cordages." Tembolee place there is. Before fishing case boot and forward :cool:

Keeperfly wrote:

Assumed do in garage "playground for their cordages"

And the recent the sad case with Taranovym not brings the?

VDA wrote:

A the recent the sad case with Taranovym not brings the?

And people never want learn on mistakes other. :dontknow:

Have an over-familiar in garage a month ago mouse fully have gotten some of all that was. You will welcome cork pens udilisch. As such and Building tools on on. Covers and bags. A hatchling pond. Podsak. In a sociopathic killer with a VSE THAT Speedwagon ON the dustbin of!

People not hotshots, give me.

And and even sealed plastic saying on the cow sheds o.o. My company reimburses me even 4000m2 as well as it beggars belief.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 17:21:42)

meer wrote:

here is only carrying cordage from apartment in machine each time lomovato (, and in garage leave not want.

And why their carrying the? I have chair and chair for zastolev. Prikormka (kil 10 least) with, buckets of it. All platforms and racks. A hatchling pond and podsak. Blankets of with pillows and warm things for a comfortable tenure on fishing with a-a sleepover. Water drinking in gas can, too. The brazier. Means personal hygiene and still just on small beer UNINTERRUPTED LEZhAT In dedicated blast which!

I on fishing trip I can’t stand only cover with udilischami and a bag with coils and a little somethin '. And no trablov :crazyfun: international jewelry multi-purpose device and not going to bother, actually. ???? me all these things not prevent to go in supermarket and to score some pile products (the cart with the mountain) - on all lack seats :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 17:28:47)

Romeo wrote:

international jewelry multi-purpose device and not going to bother, actually.

Japan, the. But increasingly would still baggy full around. So-as machine every day someone tool under pieces of an. For cordages singled 4-door cupboard. Increasingly on art. Even Drenanovskie dvukhchasniki chuvtvuyut themselves comfortably, high wardrobe-2.4m.

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Mar 20 2012 17:46:30)

The only problems that all of this in dedicated blast on burrows... 's making that noise unobtrusively render :crazyfun: Nu there pens of buckets of. Racks about an apple box. Water in gas can, too bulkotit and camping on P. :crazyfun:

pavlikua100 wrote:

But increasingly would still baggy full around. So-as machine every day someone tool under pieces of an.

Not ah if machine this worker "tool" the here nothing not the way the mop flops. :dontknow:

Although I would perhaps bought for such goals mentor any thread well it comes / ushnyy-ass vehicle (despite my savage tried in it comes / have things), times perishing this part of your work - this is already not machine, and tool, but the take. This as work in taxi on its machine and its same use for personal goals. As something not moreover :dontknow: But the my cockroaches.

This I have in the entrance muzhichek lives. Before have him was dozen multi-purpose device. Judging by the that he from him constantly was loading up-has been taking used he its for transportation instruments and materials for repairs apartments. And here is bought he itself Folts polo sedan. Now ironically look as he his DRAET after each trip :), and electrify the need to.

P.S. Even even 4000m2 as well as two flares immediately put to perhaps super protected was :crazyfun: blinks machine as been Christmas tree different colors.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2012 17:57:45)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » That in winter period