All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 1 to 30 of 553

Many run theme, immediately question Bistmaster suschestvennoy Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2.5--3.3-3.6 from a new series of, be appropriate whether for weak and middle tide? Exactly can be on Different, how differs on rigidity the form from previous series of? Thank you.

Топор wrote:

Bistmaster suschestvennoy Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2.5--3.3-3.6 from a new series of, be appropriate whether for weak and middle tide? Exactly can be on Different, how differs on rigidity a form from previous series of?

Bistmaster suschestvennoy Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2.5--3.3-3.6 from a new series of for weak and middle tide analogy very even. For tide he analogy even more, than simply Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Stealth confirmation is much konusnost blanca, than in "not multovom" version and more a powerful kit vershinok.
Old multi-mediumnuyu a series of particularly not remember, but like would she was more an oak-leaf in komle.

+1

Vitaly, thank you for informashku on commercial series of, very to why. Question on killer question, and what weight have these devices, that managed hold?

Bountiful Time Anyone reflecting! Men clear this up for difference BX and partners? Thank you.

Агроном wrote:

outskirts Time Anyone reflecting! Men clear this up for difference BX and partners? Thank you.

Ah - more early generation
VC - more later, which came replaced partners.
On example Bistmastera: In generation partners material blanca carbon fibre XT60, and have VC already XT60 + Biofibre. This affects quality and build udilisch different generations.

BEASTMASTER COMMERCIAL 12-pound there is (and than they otlichayuttsa, and what the price?

сашачв wrote:

BEASTMASTER COMMERCIAL 12-pound there is (and than they otlichayuttsa, and what the price?

This model even never was on Ukraine, but in late March promise

Today became proud owner a formidable weapons!
Fidernoe udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13

http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1103/71/0e2cf4d6b4b6.jpg

Men, and could you tell me who and on how many on maximum comfortable experience boots your newly created dura-Ace Bestmaster Aah Light?

unfond of men, and could you tell me who and on how many on maximum comfortable experience boots your newly created dura-Ace Bestmaster Aah Light?

I already wrote, that throwing good 1.5 oz FOX full feed meters on 35 like (need to report look). Already chuyalsya failure. But prikormka was heavy.

Dimonskiy wrote:

unfond of men, and Podskajite who and on how many on maximum comfortable experience boots your newly created dura-Ace Bestmaster Aah Light?

I have Beiste partners, there's gravy VOS 42gr under napryagom. But and so 22gr VOS-sovskaya the very comfortable experience! :cool:
But partners and VC very strongly differ between themselves.

All good night!
Request to answer those who enjoys Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12 (until 100 gr.) and BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13 (until 110 gr.): Whatever headings, feeders (without feed) can be them work without consequences for letterhead rods up on River (weak and secondary for)?
This question emerged from-for small difference in as between a psychic and khevikom (just 10 grams).

Serg_1212 wrote:

: This question emerged from-for small difference in as between a psychic and khevikom (just 10 grams).

The real the difference between these udilischami much more, than 10 grams.
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM FEEDER 12. Comfortable weight (maximal expanding zabrosa) - there's gravy middle volume weight 50 grams. Maximum, without fear break the udilishche (impose without bigotry) - there's gravy 80 grams.
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY FEEDER 13. Comfortable weight - there's gravy middle volume weight 80 grams. Maximum weight trough - 120 grams.

Vitaly, then advise in next choosing.
Hua
BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT FEEDER 11
BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM FEEDER 12
Like would to expand range of in side weights to with goal industrialized fishing on average devices up and karpovnikakh in conditions regional this comp.
Glance falls on
BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13 (advantages - small gains in weight, fatty XMEGA is obtained in ownership), yes not found what make ends to him go, if there is information Podskajite,
But him opposes
BEASTMASTER BX Common Address Redundancy Protocol XH Feeder (advantages - the same transportation length that and have the medium (all of debt in one kofr) and supply on capacity until 150 grams),
And looms novelty in the form of Comercial
BX126 (advantages - the price, shortcomings - much transportation length, the most high weight among quoted udilok, some pristine the average length still and not 12, but already and not 13, crossing vershinok with a psychic - i.e. not understandable as his propozitsionirovali as Volkswagen Jetta TDI or all same khevik).
Thank you.

Dimonskiyhave BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13 in goes done 2, 3 and 4 oz. And in principle this udilishche is logical prodozheniem already available. BEASTMASTER BX Common Address Redundancy Protocol XH Feeder and BEASTMASTER BX COMMERCIAL 12 '6 - this already specialized rods up and have increasingly ??? tilt in side taking home trophy carp.

+1

Podskajite, and using Shimano BeastMaster BX multi Medium in brief length of his with soft vershinkoy, I not decide problem Mr. Picker here? More accurately, the fidera its battlefield. And to what a near distance there is comfortable experience harvest Shimano BeastMaster BX Medium?

IgorLb wrote:

Say, is, and using Shimano BeastMaster BX multi Medium

There is no, not decide. Have this fidera done newly oz, on light feeding trough not vzvedyosh. Mr. Picker implies trough until 40 grams. I movie has tried questioning 35gr.-tyanet. Or need a remotely real substance on bottom. Is beginning to work somewhere grams with 45-50. As the me, most immediate comfortable the distance (in Jaatteenmaki the form of) 20-up. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. :tomato:
With service from production to exportation.

Last edited by Кафоля (Sep 28 2011 17:49:01)

+1

Кафоля wrote:

. As the me, most immediate comfortable the distance (in Jaatteenmaki the form of) 20-up.

Means, Shimano BeastMaster BX Medium 3.66 (not up mult) will comfortable interiors somewhere with 35-40 meters?

Yes, somewhere 30-35 meters.

Кафоля wrote:

Wu this fidera done newly oz, on light feeding trough not vzvedyosh

And accurately there such? If am not mistaken the there 0.75, 1, 2, and perfectly vzvodyatsya with 20gr the feeding trough!
And that in your notion of a hammer go? This to the tip on 90 degrees droop? Poklyovku in sight and without platoons (done, in sight even when slabin not chosen.

+1

Maximus, examine people’s King Tiger tanks :flag: In, uh, cartoon. 2-3-4 and perfectly with 20 "grape" not vzvodyatsya. In courses notion of a hammer go, as me has taught Vitalik (Federal) :blush:

IgorLb wrote:

Say, is, and using Shimano BeastMaster BX multi Medium in brief length of his with soft vershinkoy, I not decide problem Mr. Picker here? More accurately, the fidera its battlefield. And to what a near distance there is comfortable experience harvest Shimano BeastMaster BX Medium?

Mr. Picker he not will replace, but with the feeding trough 20-30 grams them harvest well can be. Question with distance fishing very seems interested, I think that if zaklipsovatsya on distance there is 4-5 meters the can be harvest under with their feet, as fell swoop. :)

IgorLb wrote:

using Shimano BeastMaster BX multi Medium in brief length of his with soft vershinkoy, I not decide problem Mr. Picker here?

I under it comes to shagging ordinary thus a psychic (not multi) often, 'm applying trough 18-20 gr- vershinka hammer go eloquently.

Кафоля wrote:

Wu this fidera done newly oz

+1. Increasingly correctly. Have festival kit vershinok not such as have conventional the medium.

have said: So, Shimano BeastMaster BX Medium 3.66 (not up mult) will comfortable interiors somewhere with 35-40 meters?

Adore this udilishche. Moreover, me comfortable experience work with him and on during until 70 grams, ah respectively with severe vershinkami.

Yesterday on a fishing trip eiaee Shimano BEASTMASTER BX L until 70 grams. For this Sjusj?en I have were ambiguous the impression from its promise under first an acquaintance. Oleg Fight in its time also in discussing this wand noted that him she "not generalship" in hand from-for promise. In end in this season virtually it not catching for mostly river was place industrialized fishing or contest, where or Picker or Volkswagen Jetta TDI. So here is yesterday, maximum, which can be was squeeze from this laytika this 48-50 gather steam; 3,000 Shimano or 34 Dam with kormushkami VOS! 22-30 grams average pressure vessels. Under the end of the fishing podustav not always has ever managed chyotkodobrasyvat until clips.
Think ceiling this rods up in my the hands of 30 meters for a comfortable, confident zabrosa.

KASTMASTER wrote:

Today became proud owner a formidable weapons! Fidernoe place it Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY Feeder 13

And what will reviews on this appropriate on 1st season?
Question to all who catching this stick. Interested as themselves vpechetleniya from stick so and characteristics seats, conditions and results where it been the mouthpiece used by.
Thank you.

Dobryi day. Mean in his arsenal this wand, even times thank you Vitaliku (Feederal’s organs is 74). First write its the general opinion - I like, although and was she I have in work on roughly 10-fringes church (was wrong, long bought). Vosnovnom catching on Dnieper River on strednem during kormushkami 60-70 "grape"., liked work blanca on vyvazhivanii. With t.

Yes a normal khevik, I would said labor-horse. If from appointments come. For the boner his the sensitive not good one but harvest can be (vdkhn), but on not strong currents most it. In my opinion.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 19 2012 18:45:02)

+1

Топор wrote:

Yes a normal khevik, I would said labor-horse. If from appointments come.

Fully agree :yep:

Топор wrote:

To the boner his the sensitive not good one but harvest can be

Tobish on-start on distance there is 50-70 meters on karpiku and amurchiku, too, should be not bad? Ah and Dniester have us not such a powerful and fish a powerful.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.