All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 421 to 450 of 553

Фидерер 71 wrote:

mostly this enters in force in the process vyvazhivaniya, on zabrose need adapt to this specific udilischu and his "amplitude." Of course this only – my opinion.

Oleg like wrote that material remained such same, has changed this but katushkoderzhatel and design, but so as design became more "strict", think that "soplivosti" poubavitstso! -hui.

Yes in whether whether you and deal, that recent three fishing eiaee on Shimano CATANA CX LIGHT Feeder 11 '3,35 / 70. In the latest illegally as the already features that, but so and not was even as increasingly same his "correctly" bombarding.
Although in the process vyvazhivaniya indeed routinely received huge pleasure! When. Read zaladoshechnuyu dace, seems that on the other side fish as least for a pound of.
And spring bought these have Comrade try Shimano BEASTMASTER CX HEAVY Feeder 13 'totally / 110, thought itself buy such. But so and not bought, after not quite successful trial on zabrose.

Last edited by Yrik (Oct 19 2015 23:14:04)

Unfortunately the characterisitcs, indicated models udilisch me not met Elisabeth harvest. :( from laytov shilpildoq aerokast, here problems not was created! Impose fulfilled virtually "intuitively" and literally on the first session becomes understandable that and as. And here is with khevikom superultegra 3.9 until 110gramm not immediately matter, raze not with "the first fishing" :dontknow:. But after the second, the third (not be confused with ryumkami) "razbrosalsya" and possessing with than compare stopped its choice precisely on offense!

Yrik wrote:

Oleg, and on "lapshistoti" such same remained, or modicum slightly more "zvonche"?

"Zvonkost" and "lapshistost" kagbe not very the and depend one from the other.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

and here is with khevikom superultegra 3.9 until 110gramm not immediately matter, raze not with "the first fishing." But after the second, the third (not be confused with ryumkami) "razbrosalsya" and possessing with than compare stopped its choice precisely on offense!

And sho7 Seneng more interesting on broskovosti the same DM100? And the hands so and not came close his itself in art collection take :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 19 2015 23:30:17)

duffy333 wrote:

Seneng more interesting on broskovosti the same DM100

Serzh Hi! :flag: as you repeatedly spoke, they different. And here, too, increasingly enough individually, whom that more interesting, ah or for those or other conditions. EBM harder slightly like (on remember how many he weighs, SU-250ili 255gramm), in force its musculaire, family traits and camping on D. Would cast a slightly away (again same though in Class pens), but Podcherknu that SU also enough the throwing thing, and in rest "???? ????" also we 21st th (build enough rapid, Parazitnye fluctuations quite small, with puffed can be harvest "with closed eyes")
Porassprosi Carlos, he sought and has found this wand for "special" conditions, protesti under case personally. Yes, here as have all shiman with the short will of course against EBM, rings there makhonkie, on their conditions shock more than 0.15-0.2 not'm using, and this is said that without of fear and to reproach me and seen. No knocks and camping on D. :music: coils become naiboee aptly 4-5,000 on Shimane.

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Oct 19 2015 23:59:29)

+1

I thought have you SU partners - which 3.90 / 120.. Me precisely she liked.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 20 2015 00:19:21)

Mickle wrote:

-, a new bist on approach:
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/content/eu/e … eeder.html

Anyone very aware of that?

O ? eaai, in-praysі a reputed dovzhina lights 3.4, medіuma - 3.6, khevіka - 4.0. After dіysna Chelomei dovzhina, chee for burzhuїv podayut oae ? taking out, and us 3,35; 3,66; totally?

vovchik wrote:

o ? eaai, in-praysі a reputed dovzhina lights 3.4, medіuma - 3.6, khevіka - 4.0. After dіysna Chelomei dovzhina, aeacoaaoe for burzhuїv podayut oae ? taking out, and us 3,35; 3,66; totally?

In our the catalogue increasingly as usually.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/tG2TY.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

Seneng more interesting on broskovosti the same DM100? And the hands so and not came close his itself in art collection take

All is true - if to compare "a hundie" with Since-Wu, then partners (she same a new) much more comparable with EBM on behavior. The old Since-Wu, that I have, faster, easier and zvonche. On zabrose she quite otherwise themselves is leading, than a C-note - I they alternately eiaee on Cup of Kyiv.

As would so inoskazatelnee explain? A C-note - this when you - if cowboy. Khlestnul - now teeters. The entire emphasis under zabrose on secondary part of rods up - if perishing it vgruzilos, then all normally banned. Dura-Ace another. Stick - continuation of hands, as the ball have Roberto Giordano. Far you look - there and sudden you get.

Both cool. Are pleased, that they I have there is.

+3

Carlos wrote:

Palka - continuation of hands, as the ball have Roberto Giordano.

I suspected of course, that with with your growth, you not only football player, but and Tas?n?m?yla :crazyfun:

For the answer - laik, plyusstopitstsot, respekt and uvazhuha :cool: :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 20 2015 15:54:58)

+1

Hello, friends. Question to gold Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13ft: Like would to know about his democracies, fitness for industrialized fishing carp kormushkami type Flat, so same perhaps whether use shock leader diameter of until 0.25mm?
P.S. That predpochtitelee to purchase CX or a new DX?
With respect Nazar.

Last edited by Назар (Oct 20 2015 17:16:58)

duffy333 wrote:

I thought have you SU partners - which 3.90 / 120. Me precisely she liked.

D very thankful you if you in short describe what precisely the impression you from this model.
Want for dalnyaka take itself but SU partners -Which one is it 4.20 / 120

Назар wrote:

Hello, friends. Question to gold Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13ft: Like would to know about his democracies, fitness for industrialized fishing carp kormushkami type Flat, so same perhaps whether use shock leader diameter of until 0.25mm?
P.S. That predpochtitelee to purchase CX or a new DX?
With respect Nazar.

Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110- different udilishche, as times for your conditions. – my opinion, that this increasingly-??? more karpovyy feeder, than examine alternative treatments for river. Although, many on devices up him quite successfully gets caught with kormakami until 100 grams. Shock-leader quietly passes through rings moderated reactors vershinok 3 and 4 Anabelle Lake now. The most soft - 2 Anabelle Lake now, Produkowana from glass and has small rings. With it perhaps the use of delicate shock-leader from flexible twist are spaced with that of the burdens until 20-25 mikronization. CX or DX? They differ only design. The latest likes more, but their even there is no in sale. Must along spring next year.

Boev wrote:

Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110 -Though, many on devices up him quite successfully gets caught with kormakami until 100 grams.

And not only until 100gram. Khevik (Shimano BeastMaster BX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110) there's gravy weight in 120 gram it faint kormoemkosti not overriding udilishche and allows fulfill forceful impose. Maximal expanding zabrosa you get a with kormushkami 100-110 gram it.
On my view build have Bista precisely 13 / 110 very even examine alternative treatments for river.
Here is photo with the feeding trough 110 gram it and appropriate the passage, the distance about 50 meters, the cord hotspots without shoklidera.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/1f092b13174ef7ba63f25c00f81074f3/1445763699/335725/963899/nudyskyi_010.jpg
As in sight a form not heavily loaded.

And here is photo under loading, on other end cord 120gram there's gravy and proplyvavshiy shrub grass size meter on meter. :O
http://i.piccy.info/i9/2ee9e743243304943271572bb5aa2f51/1445763940/258426/963899/nudyskyi_053.jpg
As in sight works upper-third blanca. I would not called this build parabolicheskim and tembolee lapshistym.
Incidentally, in this season our guys bought an awful volzhanok Optima, which like suited to sport, then by my senses here there build not faster, if anything I have not fulsome desire to sell bisty.

A medium (Shimano BeastMaster BX medium Feeder 12ft) a bit lightly, but with kormushkami until 70 gram it and he not causes problems on during. His build closer to paraboliku but not lapshistyy, if shake it up the form the he makes literally three more strokes and solidifies.

Ah and multi Lite (Shimano BEASTMASTER BX Feeder 9-11MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM) with untsovoy the feeding trough an excellent choice for lashing ukleechki. 250 tails not the problem.

+4

Incidentally, here found photo bistov (Shimano BeastMaster BX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110 and Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110) near, can whom the will come in handy.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/DsgKS.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Kc4qv.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Y9Cxt.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/SKCHq.jpg

+2

Hello, friends. Came those recent days in the run-up purchases Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy feeder 13ft 110gr. Want ask, with first tailored, perhaps whether with the feeding trough type flat (40-60gr + 20gr - fodder) and karpovoy LongCast coil overcome an obscure frontier in 100m?

Назар wrote:

I want ask, with first tailored, perhaps whether with the feeding trough type flat (40-60gr + 20gr - fodder) and karpovoy LongCast coil overcome an obscure frontier in 100m?

And if say, that there is no - decline from purchases? ;)
P. S. For CX not I’d say, but VC th not dobrasyval. Truth, this was at the dawn my passions fiderom)

Назар wrote:

Hello, friends. Came those recent days in the run-up purchases Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy feeder 13ft 110gr. Want ask, with first tailored, perhaps whether with the feeding trough type flat (40-60gr + 20gr - fodder) and karpovoy LongCast coil overcome an obscure frontier in 100m?

I think NO!

Назар wrote:

.Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy feeder 13ft 110gr. Want ask, with first tailored, perhaps whether with the feeding trough type flat (40-60gr + 20gr - fodder) and karpovoy LongCast coil overcome an obscure frontier in 100m?

Flat 40 grams not banned so far, and 60 grams + well realistically. Importantly, not fear break the your cast. When you Are going to get through this fear, 'd be surprised the, as far departures trough.

+1

Boev wrote:

Flat 40 grams not banned so far, and 60 grams + well realistically. Importantly, not fear break the your cast. When you Are going to get through this fear, 'd be surprised the, as far departures trough.

Here is familiar advise Flagman Sherman Pro 13ft, now explore branch about him. Very would like hear your opinion.
Thank you.

Назар wrote:

That familiar advise Flagman Sherman Pro 13ft, now explore branch about him. Very would like hear your opinion.
Thank you.

've responded in lichku.

Boev wrote:

Yes, he did in lichku.

Oleg, and if without conspiracy.
Yell please its opinion for all.

Last edited by Yrik (Nov 14 2015 14:13:21)

Sherman on the phone not catching, so, nothing say not can.

Boev wrote:

CX or DX? They differ only design. The latest likes more, but their even there is no in sale. Must along spring next year.

Length (transport) weight rings sekts test
BMDXLC120FDR 3.96m 136cm 345g 14 3 120g
BMCXHEFDR 3.96m 136cm 261g 29 3 110g

So-that difference there as the me lack. Weight, in two times less rings, and test.

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

the length of the (transport) weight rings sekts test
BMDXLC120FDR    3.96m    136cm        345g   14        3          120g
BMCXHEFDR         3.96m    136cm        261g   29        3          110g

So-that difference there as the me lack. Weight, in two times less rings, and test.

Maxim, so there and name another. Now they are called Long Cust. You their in the hands of kept? Rings of the goblets? Weighed their? Or simply has copied figures from the catalogue? Need not be thus naive and to believe around the, that there write. Imbalances and mistypings lack.
BMDXLC120FDR 3.96m 136cm 345g 14 3 120g - Here mistake - is specified weight ekstrakhevika, number of rings on signup sheet... without accounting three vershinok, test traditional khevika - 110 grams (on LongKastakh write 120). On fact, difference no.
BMCXHEFDR 3.96m 136cm 261g 29 3 110g - Here increasingly is true, except number of rings. Indeed do, and this is true, but here referred the number of all rings on udilishche together with three vershinkami.
Task for first class: On each vershinke on five rings. Have three done. How many just rings? Correctly, have difference in 15 kolechek.D Also as and in the preceding version.
T. E. The difference between these fiderami only in design and's title means.

+3

Boev wrote:

Maxim, so there and name another. Now they are called Long Cust. You their in the hands of kept? Rings of the goblets? Weighed their? Or simply has copied figures from the catalogue? Need not be thus naive and to believe around the, that there write. Imbalances and mistypings lack.

There is no of course. With the catalogue and copied. Thank you for comment. Simply now is faring active renewal their udilok so and read all catalogues and forums have.

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

Boev написал(а):Максим, так там и название другое. Теперь они называются Лонг Каст. Ты их в руках держал? Кольца пересчитывал? Взвешивал? Или просто скопировал цифры из каталога? Не нужно быть таким наивным и верить всему, что там пишут. Несоответствия и опечаток хватает.
            Нет конечно. С каталога и копировал. Спасибо за пояснение. Просто сейчас идёт активное обновление своих удилок поэтому и читаю все каталоги и форумы.

В Киеве как минимум в 2-х интернет магазинах идет распродажа интересного для тебя биста и по цене ниже 3000 гривен, а шерманы они есть, будут завтра и не являются хорошим вложением денег и не соответствуют серийные образцы рекламе в плане всего самого лучшего и модного.
Например кольца sea guide, а не фуджи и к тому же поставили самую дешевую линейку колец ATLAS а у сигайда еще две линейки более лучших колец есть. На практике народ уже начал жаловаться на хрупкость колец. Соединения колен не шпигот, а более простой в производстве put over. Фирменная флагмановская музыкальная фича "хрустящий лак" также имеется ...

DM100 wrote:

In Kiev as least in 2-'s Internet stores goes sell-off interesting things for you Bista and on price below 3,000 UAH,

Yes I know, for 2800 can be take From. PCA.
Here is has attacked for this same price on Aernos Feeder ARNSMPR90FDR 3.66 / 3.96m (a multidimensional).

Someone bad about molesting this stick, as she compared with Bistom?

Stick pick a more as gostevuyu, although and himself subtle not occupies, especially in growth 3.9.
(My dayvochka already on Tamozhe)

Maxim Nesterenko
I have Lite, a psychic, heavy all bisty. I very exasperated and with sticks and their choice.

Dura-Ace from Bistmastera and further - och ACP with President. In different series can strongly differ on authoritarianism, need to look, that suited. But this there is well, camping on K. There is opportunity choose precisely the, that need. The quality of assembly, too, on perform well. In my opinion there is no sense to compare their with the flagship of the, Volzhankoy and etc. - shimano rolls their long and all all of the bugs until little things, shoals meet extremely rarely.

+1

Carlos wrote:

A if say, that there is no - decline from purchases?
P. S. For CX not I’d say, but VC th not dobrasyval. Truth, this was at the dawn my passions fiderom)

Назар wrote:

I have this khevik already three years. A hundred foot-tall lines we with him not conquered, but a small spomb relevance to full of corn and wheat on 75 meters throwing good have repeatedly. Need overcome frontier mercy as with President.
For a hundred meter competitors need fidery 4.2 flushed, with large test. On big made it fishing not play it nicely, not delivers pleasure. If this not contest, and simple an amateur the its better propetlyat.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.