All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 451 to 480 of 553

viv55 wrote:

To a hundred meter competitors need fidery 4.2 flushed, with large test. On big made it fishing not play it nicely, not delivers pleasure. If this not contest, and simple an amateur the its better propetlyat.

Utterly not surest goes. For a hundie can be fling and with sticks 3.60 and 3.90 and with intelligence 90 - 120 grams without problems (less intelligence simply not has tried).

And bistov there is enormous minus, for me so accurately, short pens. Me not comfortable experience harvest they, ah except laytov.

Do I its report pro wonderful khevik from Shimano.
I have Bistom BX 3.9 up 110gr. Already as 2 year. Eiaee them and carp on-start and differing belle on devices up rivers people and Volga. That can say in end - a form - a rubber. To his break the need have curves hands.
Throwing good them on force under oncoming strong wind the feeder in 80gr. - as you think that was with form. -This is hell. Nothing, he simply did its work, throwing good, throwing good and even times throwing good, nor cracks nor splintering]. - No nothing.
Not regretted never return that th has purchased.
At all opinion about dura-Ace I have remained always higher other input, knowing that this firm makes qualitatively and on conscience!
Yes and even, a separate thank you Oleg Boevu, for something that he me helped cable on bistu and bestowed on confidence in work blanca with affected kormushkami, until 120 "grape". Middle volume. Thank you you Oleg!

Last edited by Maxik87 (Dec 20 2015 21:09:06)

+1

All Hi. Could you tell me please floor test for comfortable industrialized fishing leader Shimano Beastmaster Heavy 13 "BX. Mean in mind minimally whatever weight can be harvest in hewed?

Gryc wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Please can you tell me floor test for comfortable industrialized fishing leader Shimano Beastmaster Heavy 13 "BX. Mean in mind minimally whatever weight can be harvest in hewed?

Comfortable experience from 42 grams.

Boev wrote:

Comfortably from 42 grams.

Thank you.

Find welcome this weekend ’!
, too, interested in floor test for comfortable industrialized fishing fiderom Shimano Beastmaster CX Multi X Heavy Long 4,87-5,18m 180g (BMCXMXHXLFDR)

Hello respected lovers Shimano BeastMaster.
There is BX MULTI 9-11 "Commercial Feeder.
His done have length 1.72m
Recently have read, that can be neatly vykleit kvivertipy from knee.
In first decline a transporter room length,
Second perhaps use additional vershinok (for example mere 0.5 from the same series of BX)

As you think, there is whether sense in this, what risks, except as break the buggy hands under vykleyki?
Perishing painful for the cover soft and a big risk.
Thank you

2 RomAndry.Andrei, these there is sense engage only after, as you'll break it vershinku. Native stickers I would not became now touch.

+1

Diamond wrote:

Greetings!
, too, interested in floor test for comfortable industrialized fishing fiderom Shimano Beastmaster CX Multi X Heavy Long 4,87-5,18m 180g (BMCXMXHXLFDR)

Has acquired autumn, initially, adjusted for leverage (-year flushed, needed get used bombard 100 Propulsion Trough. 100 forge the Not limit. (Knocks on should sit necessarily) Thanks to long one vershinkam tracks and property ram. On Dnieper River very comforting under also perekatov. With the far-style of, 80-100 forge the, nibble ostentatious, but the most large vylovleny there.
The only inconvenience - ’, on the early, hand under vymatyvanii (coil 5,000, ratio 4.9) with dalnyaka. Feder very comfortable and is worth their money.
The Bottom test think trough 80g. Less sotki, with such length of his, there is no sense to dunk.

Respected forumchane owners Shimano BeastMaster BX Comercial 9-11 Podskajite no size and producer coils use at this place it. And of course all with Happy New Year :flag:!

Maxx._83 wrote:

no size

I'm using shimano in size 2,500. Me comfortable experience. But I them on dalnyake not enleve, until 40m (but very rarely), usually 25-35m. Although fletku 50 g of. Zapulival on 70m.

Кафоля wrote:

I'm using shimano in size 2,500. Me comfortable experience. But I them on dalnyake not enleve, until 40m (but very rarely), usually 25-35m. Although fletku 50 g of. Zapulival on 70m.

And can be more specific model coils Friction clutch forefront pushed?

Shimano super 2500 gt rb. Pushed, "check box."

Maxx._83 wrote:

Dear forumchane owners Shimano BeastMaster BX Comercial 9-11 Podskajite no size and producer reel use at this udilishche. And of course all with Happy New Year!

Has tried 2 model Shimano Exage RC in 3,000 and 4,000 size and both perfectly powers balancing.
But left in 4,000 size.

Кафоля wrote:

Shimano super 2500 gt rb. Pushed, "check box."

If match danuyu coil with Ryoby Exia 2000 mx the she more or not? Thank you for answers :cool:

Maxx._83 wrote:

she more or not

I have eksii there is no. But if need to, I can shpulyu supera to measure. Although here on Forum, already was discussed, decisional laziness dig :mybb:

Кафоля wrote:

Wu me eksii there is no. But if need to, I can shpulyu supera to measure. Although here on Forum, already was discussed, decisional laziness dig

D dig :mybb:

Trough 28-42 grams for a comfortable zabrosa on round 6 (20-22m) and secondary distance there is (until 40 meters). For maximally-zabrosa trough small and middle volume weight 56 grams, ideally peredneogruzhennye bullets or flety. Maximum weight for forceful zabrosa - 70 grams plus fodder. This trough well enough for industrialized fishing even on during average forces.

Last edited by Boev (Jan 8 2016 20:41:44)

+2

Men! Give advice, there is opportunity take Shimano BeastMaster CX Heavy Feeder 13 / 110gr, code product BMCXHEFDR advise as it. Is worth borrow or not. What reviews can from whom there is.

I have there is, but only BX. An excellent khevik a powerful and qualitative. Launching not'll regret it for feeders until 100 used during training. Middle volume.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Jan 24 2016 22:34:59)

Maxik87 wrote:

Wu me there is, but only BX. An excellent khevik a powerful and qualitative. Launching not'll regret it for feeders until 100 "grape". Middle volume.

Edited Maxik87 (Today 21 :34: 59)

Thank you!

Maxik87CX under not a large question of being rusty allows harvest average kormushkami until 120 grams on gland. If abide by savage caution can be hurl and 150-but this already ekstrim-)

Dobryi evening. Give advice, please.
Spaces on evening had been given Drennan Super Feder, but from-for transportation length he not relevant.
Know. I'm looking to Beastmaster CX Heavy.
As it mismanaged with a strong the passage, petty Belyeu has and karpenom?

Juggernaut wrote:

Know. I'm looking to Beastmaster CX Heavy.
As it mismanaged with a strong the passage, petty Belyeu has and karpenom?

1) Since the passage normally mismanaged, in arc not oppression his, at all on senses here have khevika (13 "/ 110g) good supply capacity, but personally I kormukhi more 100g not threw them.
2) Since the carp and-Amur Khabarovsk until Bajaus kg, too, mismanaged on cheers (big of steam engines on him not your visitors).
3) Skyfall melkobeli, me difficult say - I have little was skhodov precisely because of wand.

In this video about novelties fidernykh udilisch Shimano from the catalogue 2016. Popular series of BeastMaster DX and BeastMaster Commercial CX.

Last edited by Boev (Feb 21 2016 03:26:48)

+2

Thank you, Oleg, for the review novelties! Only here is dura-Ace they us, in the last time, not indulge something!

Juggernaut
CX unambiguously not for strong techeniya-) oppression him--) need to under angle questioning. For a carp-the good udilka, and property belle harvest on khevik, on any get high produces)

himik
Know you bistmasterom long eiaee. Pick a itself on season such "multifunctional" khevik / ekstrakhevik
In growth 13 with test 110 / 150 from bistov. To and on karpiku until 10-meeting and on Pripyat and on digits Over Berezina on leschu, and on dalnyak on the lake. Rolls. And the in light of obscheglobalnykh crises sec. Ultegry with faerbladami as the on the second plan moved. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% borrow? (Not quite whether equipped 150-pay will?)

Last edited by madcity (Feb 21 2016 19:38:14)

Respected fly fishermen help pliz figure out with choice stick. On Forum I fucking rookie. I’d say immediately, enleve blindly, on chuyku in hand on by a newly and the. There is already couple of sticks on you accept a, here is now put an eye on Fidernoe udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER CX 9-11 MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder. Conditions industrialized fishing: Weak for, a hard-on, sometimes perhaps secondary for, distance from 10 until 50 flushed, weight feeders until 40gr. + fodder.
Predplogaemyy fish: Sea Bass, a dace, krasnopyor, accented podlyaschiki and can impress the natives korop from small beer until 5kg., but this rather isklyucheniie than rule, ah and any another belle. That interested in, is worth whether borrow this stick, or look on that - the another? Money there is no borrow immediately several of rods, so decided to bring some back for themselves that - the normal, to and fish to capture and process enjoying. Stick predpalogaetsya constantly keep in drawn, so as control for poklyovkami only a tactile.
That for done go in goes, what better stavitiznachalno to she less gnulas and poklyovka accounted for on by a newly? Or sgibayas done give in the form? From whom there is such a stick or who testil its call out pliz. As forgives whether stick zakhlyosty on static balance? And that going to fly kormak 40gr in maximum brief option and full a long?.
And even offers question for me, where there is on this. Most herself proposal? Branch have read entire, and if I correctly understood here there is sellers shimanovskikh St. Was forbidden opportunities potrusit., near there is no one, who could would explore carefully and with understanding affairs. Under s means of delivery, so for me option seek honest seller of, which he would send a normal product. Am asking excuse us for together issues, but for my opportunities this quite not, cheap purchases of, and not want "have flown. All respekt and gratitude of for aid, mean in mind advice and answers.

+5

In any case for such competitors, yes and scale, you need Volkswagen Jetta TDI, in my understanding of this will be, that the growth 3.6 and test 80, bismaster Volkswagen Jetta TDI there is the good fishing pole, but personally bought these would 3.6-3.9 growth and test 80-100.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.