All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 481 to 510 of 553

madcity
Telephoned would responded would bystree-) 3.9 until 110 has not sour supply. Was the main stick. And a carp uderzhit-) And on average heat can be prisposobitsya-) He threw and 150 meeting on svintsu-) but not recommend .So until this weight. 150 victory, not catching.

2 Shakhtar. For that search man're putting minus? :canthearyou: The first Joe conscience lost? :offtop:
Pescatore.Udilische BEASTMASTER CX 9-11 not Felix Blumenfeld for your fishing trips, camping on K. Very soft. Poklyovok in hand not final curtain, especially in length of his 3,35 Dam. This option for places English fishing gear with parabolicheskim marched for visualization amplitude poklyovok on vershinke. For fishing trips "in hand" need a - a fishing rod with more rapid marched. Have dura-Ace there are several such types. (The most expensive options not regard).
1. Particularly opportune option - this SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' until 70 grams. Link.MA – It informative Lite. Himself thus'm using for a contact industrialized fishing. But, this fishing pole withdrawn with production. One can find it comes / have.
2. A new a series of BEASTMASTER CX Commercial in length of his 10 feet, camping on E. 3,05 Dam. Very cool a catchy List. But, their not yet Head in Ukraine. Perhaps through couple of months will appear. Information on Ukrainian saytkh until there is no. One such fiderok is worth have us in showroom-slash-sidewalk, but sell until prohibited from. Yes, and prices even there is no. Think, that will cost not little, camping on K. Established Hhardware it. Link on European catalogue.
3. Super Ultegra partners 3,35 Dam with test 60 grams. Link.Good Lite middle marched, from excellent graphite and manufacturers with fittings it. The price not small, but it moreover Context.
4. Laytovoe udilishche Aernos 3,35 Dam with test 60 grams. Link.
A new party these types has arrived last week. Very didn't cheer subtler done (with Norfolk diameter of 2.3 mm.) and climate work letterhead in the right side. From this list of this not most rapid udilishche, but the most budget. With vershinkami 1.5 and 2 Oz’s can be is famously harvest with hands. In goes done 0.75. 1,5. 2 Anabelle Lake now. All such as carboxylic.
Any of these udilisch tackles with your behaviour tasks. Of the country their in the list on) of the. If you do decide to acquire in courses Internet no clothing left, will make maximum discount and personally check feeder before sending.
Nor tail, nor scale. :mybb:

+1

zloyartist wrote:

In any case for such competitors, yes and scale, you need a medium, in my understanding of this will be, that the growth 3.6 and test 80, bismaster a medium there is the good fishing pole, but personally bought these would 3.6-3.9 growth and test 80-100.

So and that with multi Light not so? He that not tackles with weight 40 - 60 maximum? Have him same pictures any seafood brunch. Me with long rods very awkward, homilies me understand. Easily whether with closed eyes to capture snap hand, when she is swinging before you? Catching I with sticks 3,6m, not shimano truth, not quite conveniently for me, more short udilischami me easier. Often account for seek snap ranging from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, and get before him turning over the form hands far easier with with more short rods. On anyone case there is stick 3,6m with test until 100gr., but want what - the MediaPark or. Multilaytom leader was coming enjoy as deal on Picker in conductors 2.7. Trough mini-, not love big on store, prikormki not napasyoshsya, friends and so making fun, that I fish'm feeding, and other gets caught. Not, ah I of course much not understand even, so that if that - the not correctly think, popravlyayte not hesitate to, d only glad a good advice.

Boev wrote:

2 Shakhtar. For that search man're putting minus? :canthearyou: The first Joe conscience lost? :offtop:
Pescatore. Udilishche BEASTMASTER CX 9-11 not Felix Blumenfeld for your fishing trips, camping on K. Very soft. Poklyovok in hand not final curtain, especially in length of his 3,35 Dam. This option for places English fishing gear with parabolicheskim marched for visualization amplitude poklyovok on vershinke. For fishing trips "in hand" need a fishing pole with more rapid marched. Have dura-Ace there are several such types. (The most expensive options not regard).
1. Particularly opportune option - this SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' until 70 grams. The reference. Very informative Lite. Himself thus'm using for a contact industrialized fishing. But, this - a fishing rod withdrawn with production. One can find it comes / have.
2. A new a series of BEASTMASTER CX Commercial in length of his 10 feet, camping on E. 3,05 Dam. Very cool a catchy Lite. But, their not yet Head in Ukraine. Perhaps through couple of months will appear. Information on Ukrainian saytkh until there is no. One such fiderok is worth have us in showroom-slash-sidewalk, but sell until prohibited from. Yes, and prices even there is no. Think, that will cost not little, camping on K. Established Hhardware it. The reference on European catalogue.
3. Super Ultegra partners 3,35 Dam with test 60 grams. The reference. An excellent Lite middle marched, from excellent graphite and manufacturers with fittings it. The price not small, but it moreover Context.
4. Laytovoe udilishche Aernos 3,35 Dam with test 60 grams. The reference.
A new party these types has arrived last week. Very didn't cheer subtler done (with Norfolk diameter of 2.3 mm.) and climate work letterhead in the right side. From this list of this not most rapid place it, but the most budget. With vershinkami 1.5 and 2 Oz’s can be is famously harvest with hands. In goes done 0.75. 1,5. 2 Anabelle Lake now. All such as carboxylic.
Any of these udilisch tackles with your behaviour tasks. Of the country their in the list on) of the. If you do decide to acquire in courses Internet no clothing left, will make maximum discount and personally check feeder before sending.

Thank you Oleg that helped understand stick. Yes, forced you menyazadumatsya. I the thought deal on Picker to resolve its tasks, even on nexave 2.4m looked after her extensive reading, then me have advised stick slopes 3m, and now even so there longer than the. Post ago I wrote about nekomfortnom obrschenii for me with rods longer than the 2.7m. Even not know that to do, or will have force themselves classification long stick or find what - the the other option. There is whether option decisions my tasks more short rods, mean in mind shimanovskie stick? Thank you for proposal purchases, d have in mind.

Have dura-Ace there is excellent pikery in length of his 2.7 Dam, but for your conditions on feeders, distance there is and fish, better come laytiki in length of his three Dam. That is why they are located under a number attached one and two. Line in short 2.7 Dam personally me harvest already not comfortably, especially with povodkami longer than the 50 see Moreover, than in short fishing pole, those harder manage fish tank, the more major.

Guys not let me not correctly, 3.0m growth will certainly little, especially with so persons, dobrasyvat on 50 wide without an extra $effort and without losses accuracy (if about this at all is relevant to speak. Khotyab 2.5--3.3, but again same such growth specific and not to any will be borne in hand. Ah or expand budget until broskovosti in growth 3.0 on 50m. I say for its experience and for real 50 wide, to man not frustrated need firmly think!

Pescatore wrote:

. The ago I wrote about nekomfortnom obrschenii for me with rods longer than the 2.7m. Even not know that to do, or will have force themselves classification long stick or find what - the the other option. There is whether option decisions my tasks more short rods, mean in mind shimanovskie stick? Thank you for proposal purchases, d have in mind.

Japan, the Olega, SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' until 70 grams for you will be an ideal option, let even it comes from the hand-. Udilka very informative and docile, turn with it will be much easier (including enleve feeders) than with brief bistom, perishing this accurately. On fish, that you enumerated, action will remarkable. Broskovye characteristics, such even need find - the form very posylistyy. I the same advise, if manages find!

And that, Super Ultegra 10.6, Speedmaster 11 not come?

Reglik wrote:

A that, Super Ultegra 10.6, Speedmaster 11 not come?

If question me, then I not know, so as not kept these stick in the hands of. Himself would wanted to know the answer on your question.

Pescatore
I think up mult spidmaster will most of them--) dura-Ace generally known for with the credibility their kiverov. And sensitivity on urovne-)

Reglik wrote:

A that, Super Ultegra 10.6, Speedmaster 11 not come?

There is no. They not so poetical verses flow, to clearly cede poklyovki in hand. Especially, Speedmaster. These with President gentle and peak in the upper half of letterhead, that will skradyvat not strong poklyovki.

+1

Boev
For good reason you so pro spidmastery-) normally they convey poklevki in supplied in. And need account for such nyuans as reliability. Than zvonche stick those she dryer. And spidmaster a sensible compromise between zvonkostyu and reliably. Although if honestly break the Keever have spidmastera on zabrose I umudrilsya-) throwing good power zabrosom kormukh 56 gramm-)

+1

Boev wrote:

2Dlya fishing trips "in hand" need a - a fishing rod with more rapid marched. Have dura-Ace there are several such types. (The most expensive options not regard).
1. Particularly opportune option - this SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '- It's eleven' until 70 grams. The reference. Very informative lite. Himself thus'm using for a contact industrialized fishing. But, this - a fishing rod withdrawn with production. One can find it comes from the hand-.

Oleg, posmotripliz this the kind stick kotoruya in all times in your the list under number 1? On here is this exiled: http://aquatory.com.ua/products/fiderno … ultegra-10

Last edited by Pescatore (Mar 14 2016 19:47:03)

himik wrote:

Boev
For good reason you so pro spidmastery-) normally they convey poklevki in supplied in. And need account for such nyuans as reliability. Than zvonche stick those she dryer. And spidmaster a sensible compromise between zvonkostyu and reliably.

From uppers can be regarded only first a series of (not partners), that a day to with fire not will find a. Can be even watch multi-a medium Speed partners and only without prolongi. He will a bit harder and increasingly would still loses in informativeness those buds, which in courses the list higher.

Pescatore wrote:

Oleg, posmotripliz this the kind stick kotoruya in all times in your the list under number 1? On here is this exiled: http://aquatory.com.ua/products/fiderno … ultegra-10

Yes, this it is this udilka. But, I on 100% am confident, that have them its, too, there is no in available. And hardly will emerge. If somehow some miracle these fiderki subsuming in Ukraine, they in primarily will appear I have. With all. :blush:

Boev
I not dispute that loses in sensitivity all Energy you (though in aernose not too am confident). Speedmaster Here's a hundred wins in reliability. Yes with prolongoy will tyazhelovat-) but without nee-) well itself good. I spoke Konstantin that not will find.

Dobryi day, respected fideristy.
Could you tell me please on the next fiderku
BeastMaster BX multi HEAVY feeder 12' - 14' 110gr (BMBXMHFDR)
In advance thankful.

RomAndry wrote:

Dobryi day, respected fideristy.
Could you tell me please on the next fiderku
BeastMaster BX multi HEAVY feeder 12' - 14' 110gr (BMBXMHFDR)
In advance thankful.

Hello. I have there is such that specifically interested in?

Volodey2007
Tell, as sensations? Choice you them, in top it or simply there is?
For industrialized fishing on Dnieper River the planned. Had turned a in the hands of, as the zhestkova something, especially in 3.6
Salapin about him at all poorly one, potrusiv in an exhibition.
Thank you. With respect.

Enleve constantly Hua good of blasting and kormushkami 80 - 100 on svintsu middle size, a personal in length of his 3.6 (kolovatoe it without prolongi this fact, and very durable), in length of his 4.2 not'm using becomes on core coursework they closer to parabolikam (there is now 2 stick in such length of his and ??? as but with other stoem). Bought these as multi-purpose device but not succeeded, but in my conditions it turned out very even demanded (especially on Spring and until mid-summer). If use fidergam the all not so tragic with the subtle povodkami. From 6 St one of demanding occupation udilisch - to change, sell am not expected. Although was would in sale khevik BeastMaster BX (not up mult) perhaps took would his but not fact.

+1

Volodey2007
Have friend was up mult Aah 3.9 / 4.2 been caught on River, I took to throw some, if honestly. The ah his on. You're so heavy the dick, dude, and with prolongoy.
And here is in length of his 3.9 not up mult-pesTnya-) season catching with 'mega, gusto. A series of CX truth, but they differ on the brink of intuitions. Aah, too, accounted for lovit-)

Although fear to lie to. Like test lot more was.

Last edited by himik (Mar 15 2016 16:44:03)

In my opinion 250 grams weight for growth 3.6 and khevika, not lethally - but there's too much weight him not afraid of (though in ties with weather-related born with it is time move on more graceful things type mediums and laytov - in my region if anything)

Volodey2007
Specifically only that mention any country by, such same was. Honestly I’d say as udilishche was very not comfortable interiors in length of his 4.2, better take not up mult 3.9

himik
I and wrote, that'm using his in length of his 3.6 (I have specificity industrialized fishing such a 2.5--3.3 - 3.6 for the Sejm of the Republic of and 4.2 for the Desna river). On Desna (disambiguation) 'm using mostly Zemex 4.2 until 180, and Shimano super ultegra 4.2 until 120. I have on 2 stick for concrete conditions (in my understanding of of course): 2 lights for zhaboven, 2 khevika for one rivers, 2 ekstrakhevika for the other. And work BeastMaster BX multi HEAVY feeder 12 '- 14' 110gr without prolongi with weight stick in 250 grams and its kolovatost me fully suits. And foregrip and. The shield me more convenient than in series of CX (good there is bistmaster Lite CX 3.3 until 70 Mr.). With respect.

Who that can say about Beastmaster CX Light 11?
A the on him information almost there is no. As he in comparison with Spidmasterom and Super Ultegroy?

Soft udilishche, the typical parabolik. Rates and Crucian carps very even well. In past season catching an on ottomans with the feeding trough 30 grams in impose (sea Bass as furious you hanged yourself on hook) - even with the most soft vershinkoy poklevka in hand files to be routed (that it looked even strange). The main was pletenka and lips on podsechke have fish not ask to be. On feeders 40 grams on 40 meters - under big traditional transportation is beginning to bend over backwards and an obscure impose not will.

+1

Что то заглохла тема. Кто-нибудь уже пользовал новую серию DX??? A может даже коммерческие CX???

может кто в курсе, появятся в производстве мультики до 100гр такого типа Beastmaster feeder Multi Medium :dontknow:

мах777 wrote:

может кто в курсе, появятся в производстве мультики до 100гр такого типа Beastmaster feeder Multi Medium

В новой серии фидеров Бист ДХ, из мультиков производят только мульти-лайт 9'-11'.

BeastMaster CX Extra Heavy Feeder 13
BEASTMASTER CX CARP HEAVY FEEDER
Подскажите кто держал в руках - нужен фидерок как дальнобой - так и по карпу - спомб зашвырнуть (мини)  и т.д.
В основном слабое течение или нет его.
Швыря надо и под 80-90 метров

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.