All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 61 to 90 of 553

KPITwill comfortable experience 100%. Because as distinctive feature of shimanovskikh vershinok there is the, that under poklyovke bends not himself the tip done, and vershinka have founding and also upper part of blanca and visually this very markedly even with the most minor potyazhkakh. Under desire can be TUR 0.25 or 0.35 Ozs.

Thank you for vdpovd. Of ATF Price aoaea spukusila for 840 Grzywna (otrimati oaeoe ? ii 2 fderi. ksho kogos tskavit dzvont have Music ? them iiaeia domovitis ? for delivering in i?a city.

Made itself gift to New year (or by the end of of light-even brief, and let's define) -kupil Beastmaster BX Light. Pleased surprised set of vershinok to him-mere 0.5, 0.75 and 1.0 Anabelle Lake now. Nachitavshms feedback and descriptions, EU buy and thought -nafiga me another kit to Picker Nekseyv (mere 0.5-1.0-1.5)? And here such.
Except very comfortable prices have even one vershinku in kit Picker + feeder. Triviality, as grittsa, and pleased.

+3

wrote:

Made itself gift to New year

Congratulations! Think a cool things That you :cool:
As sensations? Compared with deal on Picker (BX or cx?) have him the form has such same "zhmakanyy kind of this temperature delta" as on smidmastere or not? Simply curiously - met photo with "zhmakanym" but on sites sales this not in sight

Impression such, that he wrapped not very progress has been slow sour shyolkovymi plies (can be and zhmakanym call) Color-roughly the, that call "red tree", is reddish-brown. Kvivery black. With deal on Picker vzaimozamenyaemye, one slightly, that--oh enters, pencil grate-normally will.
I have Picker VC, so with closed eyes can be to compare. And Picker CX has virtually one with him weight under length of his on 65 centimeters less. In as!
Until not liked one-the only thing-the lower half of various from duplona and not has logical complete the-fungi. But I strongly gryukat edge on stones am not expected, law of averages there will serve as.

+1

'm gonna join you to add a!

Controlled previously have read pro a new line of St BeastMaster CX, there is whether detailed information on price and Karel Prager sales?

mansory wrote:

controlled previously have read pro a new line of St BeastMaster CX,

D Russian staff stores there are already in sale. Here is to example:
http://www.fishingfan.ru/catalog/element.php?ID=35454

Am asking owners Shimano Beastmaster BX 3.6m medium 100g posting photo sequences done, and so same its knees fidera (in several pieces and one first the form of, seats sequences). Thank you!

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 21 2013 20:09:08)

Sounds almost, as order :).
And can without photo shall manage deal? Talk less, in fix doubts.

Yuri, you in what platforms? That need to see detail? (Amplify, I will photo)

Yuri wrote:

Please owners Shimano Beastmaster BX 3.6m medium 100g posting photo sequences done, and so same its knees fidera (in several pieces and one first the form of, seats sequences). Thank you!

Edited Yuri (Today 18 :09: 08)

Signature author

With respect, Yuri.

Yura, I have there is Shimano Beastmaster BX 3.6m medium 100g, can and watch and shock. Employed lichku.

Bad one video for shimanyakov :flag: here can be see in principle not Few types this Trade Mark. A pity that not on Russian.
Yuri, employed as there raped bistmaster :D

P. S. Errori that have thrown off not in video. Brought henceincidentally there many pleasant rollers :blush:

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jan 21 2013 23:37:20)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Sounds almost, as order :).
And can without photo shall manage deal? Talk less, in fix doubts.

Vitaly! Ah. Embarrassed myself with me. The first words was "Please." :blush: I want see knot compounds its knees and vershinok to her knee between themselves.

Tigma wrote:

Yuri, you in what platforms? That need to see detail? (Amplify, I will photo)

Alexey, want to see knot compounds, as between themselves links - They're docking? That on that actuality or that in that part go. As this looks? Am asking forgiveness for words type "part go."

Lexx wrote:

Yura, I have there is Shimano Beastmaster BX 3.6m medium 100g, can and watch and shock. Employed lichku.

Responded in lichku.

Fiestvod wrote:

It's not bad for video for shimanyakov

'oc! 'm.

Thank you!

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 22 2013 10:16:20)

Want to see knot compounds, as between themselves links - They're docking? That on that actuality or that in that part go. As this looks? Am asking forgiveness for words type "part go."

Jur, Perhaps Shimanu bought and you're in doubt, now, thinking leftist?

48 wrote:

Jur, Perhaps Shimanu bought and you're in doubt, now, thinking leftist?

Still not bought, but think in this direction. Already soon.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 22 2013 10:55:03)

1. Pictures of the go "from komelya" to "kviveru"
2. Parts of inserted until worker fortune.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/5DntQ.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/qwJKL.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Ljclv.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Pp2nt.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/nC46y.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/rlP9M.jpg

Last edited by Tigma (Jan 22 2013 12:57:01)

+2

Alexey! Thank you huge for photo! Precisely this I and wanted to see. :cool:

Yesterday would have turned over fully themes "fidery Shimano" and "fidery Shimano-2" but nowhere such a not saw.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 22 2013 13:31:12)

Hello! Only-that are registered, but read forum long, likes competence authors.
There is in plans to purchase feeder bistmaster VC heavy until 110gr. 396sm. Interested in on opportunities full information about offense from real polzavoteley. With whatever headings, udilishche konfortno themselves talks the? What is expanding zabrosa? Build rods up? Length pens? Ah and common the impression? My plans-trough 70-100gr. + fodder, impose 60-70m., river Volga with the passage stronger middle, fish different from 100gr. Until 4kg.
All health.

Last edited by kipish69 (Jan 22 2013 20:10:05)

Kipish69 - mean bistmaster VC heavy until 110gr. 396sm with October past year. Still not all understood, but on Scale. Has tried the feeder AKhS facial 80 "grape" + fodder (about 45 "grape") - without problems, by my senses here enough comfortable weight. With fletom 1.5 or 2 ounces of (accurately not remember) 60 meters can be steadily want me to put coil Ekseydzh 4,000 (camping on E. With coil for-zabrosa the distance must be more) and cord Super PE 15lb (, too, not the most an ideal option for-zabrosa). Build - this subjectively very, until not so many experience communication with other udilischami, I would said something secondary between tough and mild. On during normal themselves is leading, but here is "Volga with the passage stronger middle" this let write who in these conditions but. On fish class - in hand heard even perch size of in gender their fingertips, ammortizatsiya rods up - nothing not Id say - spoils until not eiaee, but with this have him think as times full order. Length pens on weekends'll take a look if no one previously not otpishetsya.
In my understanding of - udilishche for tide (with kormushkami 80-100gr) either for karpovoy fishing, ah and for competitors on which a medium not goes someplace. :cool:

Beiste VC khevik confidently themselves feels with kormushkami own weight 100 grams. I on Desna (disambiguation) in Chernigiv eiaee him half round with the feeding trough 120 grams + 40 grams feed. So happened, that on largely khevike Antares VC heavy in mid-round disabled telecom, simplex, snap with part of twist are spaced and, to not lose time on perevyazyvanie and the search for zakormlennoy point, took spare feeder - Beiste VC heavy, who was zaklipsovan on the same distance. Udilka passed that test without consequences for themselves. Precisely Bistmaster unproven themselves mega-enduring udilkoy. Vadim managed to stay harvest on eeaaneie La Bistom partners heavy with kormushkami 150 grams plus fodder. Under this zabrosy quite not cautious, and the power. The the legendary feeder until now more lively all survivors. :cool:

Last edited by Boev (Jan 23 2013 22:37:47)

Men, thank you for clarification situation on arms. But if not hampers, then increasingly same length of a pens from to-holder (from seats seizing), me this is important.

Colleagues! Perhaps question should sound not quite in this topic. Am asking suggest the: What in size coil better put on BistMaster VC A psychic 3.6 with test until 100 used during training? There is whether sense apply different in size coils under-fishing-start and on River? On River still nor never fiderom not catching. Eighty six police "CastMaster 4500" 6600m velikovatoy and tyazhelovatoy. Can what smaller? For example, 2,500 - 3,000? On feeder "Power emerge" 3.6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI with test 100 "grape" such a the coil like would become normal and special discomfort not one senses. Can because, that have "Power emerge" a form a thicker and more crude, than have BistMaster VC A psychic 3.6? Thank you!

Yuri wrote:

Colleagues! Perhaps question should sound not quite in this topic. Am asking suggest the: What in size coil better put on BistMaster VC A psychic 3.6 with test until 100 gr? For example, 2,500 - 3,000?

Not vidumuyte bicycle ? trikutnimi wheels. On daniy fder aaea mlon times stated only noa?ou coils rozmrom 4,000 on shimano. In zalezhnost a budget nouneym aeacoaaoe Ekseydzh aeacoaaoe.

+1

'oc! Understood. The only, not understood what the size of the have "Cast Master 4500" if primeryatsya to "Shimanovskim" the?

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 28 2013 11:16:28)

Yuri wrote:

Ohk! Understood. The only, not understood what the size of the have "Cast Master 4500" if primeryatsya to "Shimanovskim" the?

Edited Yuri (Today 09 :16: 28)

Four tysyachka on shimano this 41-42mm (dozen shpuli).

+1

Yuri wrote:

There are whether sense apply different in size reel under it comes to shagging on-start and on River?

Beiste 3.6 Volkswagen Jetta TDI can be use as on River, so and on the lake. In any normal katukhe (for example dura-Ace for Europe) there is the second shpulya. On it let's get as such. On the first 8 mikronization cord - for rivers. 4,000-I dura-Ace (for example Exage RC) become be on this place it. Expanding zabrosa more depends on aerodynamics trough. For example this autumn I eiaee dace thus showerbooth on 95 gather steam; under clip-on earring steadily - this roughly 70-75 forge the There's gravy - prestonovskiy Bullet 60 g + fodder. If smallholder fidersportom 70 g - the expanding about 60 gather steam;.
Here question a bit in another. Itself stick well predisposition of fish and until clutch deal it comes rarely (had forced white puppies were born on River). If there is desire to save, then can be watch on katukhi type Catana 4,000 or that there there is have dura-Ace without fighting drag. Or with front friktsionom in 4,000 th size. They slightly easier zadnetormoznykh. If kit the planned use and on River and for small karpika - the better Exage 4,000 RC, Super GT 4,000. And further on list. But if katukha climbs out on price more the most rods up - as something not on shui at all already :). In my opinion me he was hungover-but.

+2

Nick wrote:

Vitalik, appeared already in available new Bisty?

some of the to the issue, especially interested in this BMCXLFDR model!
In 120 already increasingly disarranged, and want of withdrawing from moreover who modicum slightly-slightly its in the hands of tool around in isn (photo, as always, are invited).

Nick wrote:

Vitalik, appeared already in available new Bisty?

On Normarke they already two weeks, as on a, but their director of abroad and raze not can to approve new prices. In general snot chew on your, instead of, that would zarobatyvat :mad:, Stone age what the :dontknow:

Bought on the occasion Shimano BEASTMASTER BX HEAVY (the easy it comes / have) for 80 usd, so frankly creepy, the idea of classification under price vershinok in 40 usd :confused: In Ukraine the price on done such a same, who in rate?

Last edited by Baston (Feb 4 2013 12:27:49)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.