All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 91 to 120 of 553

Baston wrote:

so frankly creepy, the idea of classification under price vershinok in 40 usd

Break the vershinku dura-Ace virtually it is unrealistic :crazyfun: so sho not worry. Faster udilishche you'll break it than vershinku.

Baston, in Russia in daunting is similar. The that break the impossible - fact. Poroyvershinka about a form knocking and nothing :crazyfun:

Break the realistically try need to. In Odessa in district 220 Grzywna ((about 30 usd) in stores shimano.

ND80 wrote:

In Odessa in district 220 Grzywna ((about 30 usd) in stores shimano.

At all the in Odessa in stores shimano they 265 Grzywna (. This those which subtler and obese "glass." Those which obese "graphite", are worth more expensive (300 Grzywna () and their in Odessa now there is no :dontknow:.

The last time bought these in December (until very sharp discount) 0.25 oz, but the price was something in district 220. Can too costly CHAMPION Glass, plus smaller dozen. Missed, that for khevik question was
Z. Policies This is at a discount AZh 2% :-)

Last edited by ND80 (Feb 4 2013 14:19:47)

??? sbrekhal!! Found a check: Shimano supertip ax 0.25 SGSD-265 UAH., minus my central credit, but she not in expense :-) Vitaly, thank you that adjusted the

Romeo wrote:

Yeah. - Break vershinku dura-Ace virtually it is unrealistic so sho not worry.

Thank you for answers, calmed "a tad". 8-)

I have Beiste partners extra-khevik, totally forge the, 150 League., and, for me not little important, - feeder with a long handle. Fishing, now and again on Dnieper River in Kyiv, stream, trough 100-120gr., coil "KORUM will-R 6,000 MINI queried", cord $0.16 mm. Get Sea pleasure, when "Vasyl" under two kilo accorded and his one starts remove. Build have fidera closer to "parabolic", but me, honestly, like more rapid build, here is for example, as have Zammatarovskogo khevika following forge the, 155 gr., "Master Piece." But, I’d say accurately with fiderom "Shimano" - I never'm going to part!
But, perishing very "on psyche"!

+1

Who already became oblodatilem series of types Shimano bestmaster cx? As you on sravnenieyu with BX

Lexa2012 wrote:

Who already became oblodatilem series of types Shimano bestmaster cx? As you on sravnenieyu with BX

Only yesterday wanted to ask the same question.
Want to purchase Shimano bestmaster, but me said, that already emerged a new a series of CX, but as she themselves talks the not know. Here is and situation, is worth whether turn or not. Am asking Council.

If take Qatana CX and Picker Neksvey CX, they on authoritarianism other than seriyaVKh. I think dura-Ace bestmaster CX on authoritarianism will faster VC, as say we shall pobachim.

margulis wrote:

Only yesterday wanted to ask the same question.
Want to purchase Shimano bestmaster, but me said, that already emerged a new a series of CX, but as she themselves talks the not know. Here is and situation, is worth whether turn or not. Am asking Council.

If a new XMEGA types, people master will pobystreya the this well, so as series Aah is lacking this! And about a new people wizard can razkazat Vitaly with barakudy, if he his received!

Last edited by сашачв (Feb 8 2013 16:04:30)

сашачв wrote:

A about a new people wizard can razkazat Vitaly with barakudy, if he his received!

If honestly, on this and account. ;)

Until not received :dontknow:.

In nekotarikh Internet stores there are already a new a series of bistov, And different services they like or dislike.

There is no have them even nothing. Simply received “with new the arrival and have exposed for zamanukhi. Although with words Normarka shipment already began.

The Internet Music, so-called rapala shymano, there there is and prices and product.

margulis wrote:

I want to purchase Shimano bestmaster, but me said, that already emerged a new a series of CX

A series of VC already a hundred times pereprobovannaya, input on it mass. Claim to, and know, that this will be, at least with words people, which in this fact got more sense. Bear for its expense to identify the, what from themselves a new a series of-on health, but need to OK with than something to compare. Believe, that buying proven and obkatannuyu a series of skimp out means-for you someone already spent as a child tests and increasingly uploaded increase. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,, this only – my private opinion :flag:

сашачв wrote:

the Internet Music, so-called rapala shymano, there there is and prices and product.

This you so thinking or already bought a new model? The availability of prices not says about available product.

майк wrote:

Serie VC already a hundred times pereprobovannaya, input on it mass. Claim to, and know, that this will be, at least with words people, which in this fact got more sense. Bear for its expense to identify the, what from themselves a new a series of-on health, but need to OK with than something to compare. Believe, that buying proven and obkatannuyu a series of skimp out means-for you someone already spent as a child tests and increasingly uploaded increase. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,, this only – my private opinion

Agree. Still would added, that when choosing rods up come need bond conditions in which is supposed to harvest, not what this will be model VC or CX. Unfortunately new not always means the best.
Here is in the new series of in multakh prolonga without rings for example - this indeed interestingly or the, that the length of the multa the medium has become 3.6-3,9m. (If not lie) here is this objective changes and perhaps in better side.
So that, if suited a series of VC the borrow and not to think buoyed by those, that on it give discount on reason withdrawal of on market a new series of. But on remaining money better experiment with prikormkami. In my opinion.

Странник wrote:

in

Странник wrote:

I Agree. Still would added, that when choosing rods up come need bond conditions in which is supposed to harvest, not what this will be model VC or CX. Unfortunately new not always means the best.
Here is in the new series of in multakh prolonga without rings for example - this indeed interestingly or the, that length multa the medium has become 3.6-3,9m. (If not lie) here is this objective changes and perhaps in better side.
So that, if suited a series of VC the borrow and not to think buoyed by those, that on it give discount on reason withdrawal of on market a new series of. But on remaining money better experiment with prikormkami. In my opinion.

Watched reviews, on salapinskom Forum, write that beysmaster, up mult -medium very zhostkiy.

There is no I itself not bought nothing to acquire, simply watched on site services they like or dislike! There some model types in growth to 5 flushed 18 see

Found out about, here is on such comment Boeva:

"On past church tested some model from dura-Ace.

BeastMaster BX Light Feeder 11'0. This udilishche, too, became much softly previous model. Continue to cast until crime as 30 grams + fodder further, than on 40 meters I have not is obtained. Very a strong failure letterhead. This not Lite, and Udlinyonnyy Picker. Old BeastMaster AX LFDR can be was from souls tossing handfuls snap, exceeding upper test rods up without fear break the stick. Incidentally, a new multi Lite BeastMaster BX Light Feeder 9-11, contrary has changed in better side. :thumbup: Now he works almost all form, and not only the upper part of, as was on old model. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. "

Oleg, you can a bit wider to tell about BeastMaster BX Multi Light: What build, as holds for (a small there's gravy fidersport 40-50 grams), comfortable expanding zabrosa in different length of his?

't seek stick nearly slightly to Mediumu and know. I'm looking to this, proximate conditions industrialized fishing:
A hard-on:
- the distance until 30-40m
- fish: More often karpik to about 1.5 kg. And a dace, podleschik if created

For medium-size, trough 40 grams maximum 50, in length of his 2.7 and 2.5--3.3
The distance to 25-30 flushed
Fish: A dace, karasik, podleschik, (podust and golavl - if river Prout)

ooomax wrote:

BeastMaster BX Multi Light

If there is desire to see on potryakh - there is this tool in the availability of. So that :flag:

Here is this lifestyle LIFE, about such a even not that was! :cool: :cool:

Last edited by ooomax (Feb 15 2013 16:16:07)

To us in one of stores toured Bisty CX. :crazyfun: In Monday, update my, that from themselves represent.

Last edited by margulis (Feb 17 2013 12:13:09)

Was flipping out today all major model new Bistov (CX). The first that comes to mind this the, that forms nepodverglis somehow either izmeneniyachm at all. Changes touched original, only design. Over design of course usual,, with one hand like and nothing write home about, black matt a form with black rings, but combined with katushkoderzhatelem a new type of looks shikatno. Under first retrospect on a new Beiste why the immediately I remember black Moers "cube than add", like and design the no, as from under an axe, but why the increasingly would still likes :rolleyes:.
Kits vershinok remained earlier, ranging with khevika go obese.

+3

Feederal_74 wrote:

First that comes to mind this the, that forms nepodverglis somehow either izmeneniyachm at all. Changes touched original, only design.

But as now sell the, that cost 1,000-1,200 for 1,500 (roughly). On strange HPC people not's gonna buy it. Psychology pokupatya, on example themselves. Why me this if can take dimensioned 12 year almost for tighter price, yes and bisty Aah still there is in sale for more than an attractive price. Making it hugely tempting me policy Simano in this year. :dontknow:

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Feb 18 2013 19:55:54)

+1

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/PiBsF.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Krg1F.jpg

Feederal_74 wrote:

was flipping out today all major model new Bistov (CX).

Tell on this series of prisudstvuet haved code producer?
Simply in series of bistov VC was many potdelok on real biste must stand usilinye rings
To sozhileniyu photo in bolie good as a not found At photo (Volkswagen Jetta TDI) not khevik

Last edited by Lexa2012 (Feb 18 2013 20:36:43)

Feederal_74 wrote:

was flipping out today all major model new Bistov (CX). The first that comes to mind this the, that forms nepodverglis somehow either izmeneniyachm at all.

As? And although would weight?
I not kept VC in the hands of, but sellers this retailer (Music works years 15) held and not only VC-policies. They said, that as least Ekstra khevik CX became better. He easier and withdrawn by the on level khevika VC.
In any case, I shaken Lite CX and simply in delighted. Buying! :cool:

Late, not with report by, so as homes somewhere has vanished Internet. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.