All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.

Posts 211 to 240 of 553

кирпич wrote:

Today received its Shimano Beastmaster BX Multi Light Medium Feeder 9-11 '. In couple of to it will Shimano Aspaire 3,000 RA. Obryblyu on closest for competitions in weekend and will talk more detail.

Obrybil it the rybodelatelnogo art on past in weekend Cup Rostov area on fideru. Contest passed on River Tuzlov in district sela and trays. Tide on River there is no, catching on distance there is 10-11 meters in length of his 2.7 flushed closed the feeding trough Vegas 22 gr, raskosami Browning Fidernaya 0,18 mm, the coil Shimano Aspire 2,500 RA. Wand very liked, broskovye quality on perform well, the accuracy of, too,, podleschikov 400-450 gr was knitting on "is famously." Largely thanks to its work not was dissipate not one goldfish. As it turned out in thereafter each fish was golden!
P.S . Team club FishMir took a first place on Cup! The difference between the first and second place 15 grams!

+4

кирпич wrote:

Shimano Beastmaster BX Multi Light Medium Feeder 9-11 '

Increasingly understandable, except words "a medium" in markirovke.9-11 this multilayt.

Bought ??? Shimano Beastmaster SX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g. On these weekends decided to have. On fifth zabrose (promeryal bottom gruzikom 85 grams) feeder made khryayayas! And in half. Break third knee was, in which done are inserted into. ???? fractures such an. Here is such a here is Aw, that's sad.

MOA wrote:

I’ve bought ??? Shimano Beastmaster SX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g.

’ a new? Long?

майк wrote:

There understandable, except words "Volkswagen Jetta TDI" in markirovke.9-11 this multilayt.

With 207 mph in length of his 330 centimeters swim until not managed. In length of his 270 the typical Picker. Think in length of his 330 seem as Lite. Future fishing will reveal rights I or not.

MOA wrote:

I’ve bought ??? Shimano Beastmaster SX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g. On these weekends decided to have. On fifth zabrose (promeryal bottom gruzikom 85 grams) feeder made khryayayas! And in half. Break third knee was, in which done are inserted into. ???? fractures such an. Here is such a here is Aw, that's sad.

Poorly, I 2 days even chunked kormaki Shimano Beastmaster BX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g - until all the Hood, can marriage have become electrify, so as a series of udilisch very popular, himself thought take on the early that the from zemex - and, but a disease expensive.

Boev wrote:

Pokupal a new? Long?

Absolutely a new. Bought literally week ago.

кирпич wrote:

. Future fishing will reveal rights I or not.

I not pro sensations, and pro trademark labeling-BMBX911MLFDR-bistmaster VC 9-11 feet multi Lite feeder :dontknow:
And the second VC suschestvennoy -medium, he already 11-12 feet, and test 100, not 70, as have yours.
Winter was opportunity buy on choice Lite or multilayt with backyards in pittance. Took Lite from-for soft vershinok, the more, that Szymanowski Picker I have there is.

Volodey2007 wrote:

Standard and Poor ', I 2 days even chunked kormaki Shimano Beastmaster BX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g - until all the Hood, can marriage have become electrify, so as a series of udilisch very popular

Perhaps deal in two letters CX / VC? In any case, I today went and bought such same feeder, only VC. Now I have a new suschestvennoy and heap parts to him! :D

MOA wrote:

heap parts to him!

In my opinion they motley color of. VC red-brown, and CX what?

майк wrote:

VC red-brown, and CX what?

CX black.

2 MOA in all times in your native Kremenchuk me cleanly has killed mountains and range of Ballets by Karol Szymanowski for good in no clothing left (except shop on bazaar managed to swing a to visit only one-alongside public transportation, 2-'s storeyed. I have catalogue shimano on 12 year made there)

майк wrote:

in my opinion they motley color of.

Yes and get with him, with color. But all knee suited to each other!

MOA wrote:

CX black.

The knee on stykam suited?

майк wrote:

alongside public transportation, 2-'s storeyed.

"Paradise for fisherman" is called. There and bought these the latest feeder.

майк wrote:

Mr.Belyaevsky was invited on stykam suited?

MOA wrote:

Boor all knee suited to each other!

benderr wrote:

ARTdixi
Ah that, Simano you anything responded?

Responded that thank you for treatment and photo, man competent in Holiday but necessarily with you will contact on arrival

MOA wrote:

Perhaps deal in two letters CX / VC? In any case, I today went and bought such same feeder, only VC. Now I have a new a cartoon and heap parts to him!

All nude. Ugh sign In, little moreover that people not teaches others’past so they their after attack on the forehead would lay in, too, place and turning off light

ARTdixi wrote:

little moreover that people not teaches others’past so they their after attack on the forehead would lay in, too, place and turning off light

I on one fact not do global conclusions. I have was many udilisch dura-Ace, many there is now. One case-still not system. :tomato:

On confidence. Like me Shimanovskie udilki. :cool:

+1

Interestingly one you have this not system?
Higher was written about repeated crash.
Yes god with him

As your - a fishing rod on guarantees was or even not tried to to speak on subject marriage with seller?

ARTdixi wrote:

even not tried to to speak on subject marriage with seller?

Not tried to.’through staff Music, and there chance prove that was marriage. Personally I not see. Instead I see together wasted time and their the nerve, which are worth much more expensive this with President. I sensible person.

+1

MOA wrote:

Don’t tried to.’through staff Music, and there chance prove that was marriage. Personally I not see. Instead I see together wasted time and their the nerve, which are worth much more expensive this with President. I sensible person.

For good reason. When the I bought Picker nekseyv still and already homes found Skol on the ring, contacted with staff shop and me changed Picker. Deal was in no clothing left "profishing." Understandable that ring not knee was but fact

Fiestvod wrote:

Superficially. When the I bought Picker nekseyv still and already homes found Skol on the ring, contacted with staff shop and me changed Picker.

Similar was and I have. Under obtaining found say so defect. Music was Laki Fischer. So changed feeder immediately and without issues. But the defect was discovered under obtaining. And here in the process use. The situation another.

MOA wrote:

I’ve bought ??? Shimano Beastmaster SX Multi Heavy 3,66-4,27m 110g. On these weekends decided to have. On fifth zabrose (promeryal bottom gruzikom 85 grams) feeder made khryayayas! And in half. Break third knee was, in which done are inserted into. ???? fractures such an. Here is such a here is Aw, that's sad.

Tell and somehow type zabrosa you enjoyed??

MOA wrote:

Yes and get with him, with color. But all knee suited to each other!

So there not only color, but and "carbon fibre" so, respectively camping on BC Beginning build violated. Or this not scares?

Lexa2012 wrote:

statement. And somehow type zabrosa you enjoyed??

Ordinary, not mayatnikovym. Simply has marched for back and forward.

Топор wrote:

So there not only color, but and "carbon fibre" so, respectively camping on BC Beginning build violated. Or this not scares?

There is no, not scares. And not fact same that build will become worse?
I at all the first wanted to the handle from CX to leave, and everything else from VC. But compared pens. Have CX in short, and this not there is the Hood. So not became eksperemintirovat without needs.

Last edited by MOA (Aug 20 2013 12:09:22)

MOA wrote:

And not fact same that build will become worse?

This footnotes can be harsher or contrary softly than has initially camping on E. Not will the coordinated work blanca. Manifest itself can on zabrosakh in greater extent, in side failure of the upper-thirds, either more early inclusion than need to the lower parts of letterhead. Harvest interesting can be, but me personally this would irritated. Better or worse not d you delivering, I’d say one thing over work letterhead long are engineers. Although there are examples have bilderov when replace offline komlevuyu part of on more hard, thereby carving greater a common capacity with President under good sensitivity.

Last edited by Топор (Aug 20 2013 12:31:11)

I hope, that a new feeder will serve me do and long. And need in spare parts of not will. Winter, when to do will be nothing to acquire, can fix it all up the broken knee was and will two fidera.

MOA wrote:

We, when to do will be nothing to acquire, can fix it all up the broken knee was and will two fidera.

This perhaps the most the optimal option.

Moa - pound cake, optimist on life, me was a similar the situation but with quill udilischam so my mats heard the entire Bank

мах777 wrote:

MOA - pound cake, optimist on life, me was a similar the situation but with quill udilischam so my mats heard the entire Bank

The simply contest were, once with t a abandonment issues was.
Oleg with corduroy trousers :cool: to leave core? :rolleyes:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of BeastMaster.