All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,.

Posts 1 to 30 of 977

In autumn, winter and spring period will strongly to bother wind, rain and the coldness. In past Sunday already irresistible this.

In strolls search of jackets and trousers (costume) seen the our Ukrainian the Internet, choice virtually only from Norfin. That still deserves attention from other producers?

I this problem decided to for themselves so:

A suit Norfin until -25. Two jackets, very conveniently lists autumn and spring in dependence from weather conditions. When enleve winter, then wear my wartime, of course, gets, Nimera and its feet in warm. Material costume breething, even if temperatures + 5 feel themselves comfortable experience and not're sweating :cool:

http://i016.radikal.ru/0801/07/c2a0cc0c6a14.jpg

Here is the lower jacket. Burdens its and spring and autumn and even in August, when at night chilly:

http://i029.radikal.ru/0805/43/3faf25b3cbc2.jpg

Costume deal not ends and necessarily need to buy warm thermal underwear. I took thermal underwear Norfin. Very universal clothing, in cold time wear my wartime under a suit, and summer at night :cool:

http://i013.radikal.ru/0801/c8/9a5f535b4e63.jpg

On shoes not became save and took a good (CAT). Conveniently, warmly and talk :)

http://i041.radikal.ru/0801/58/568fbfb4f4b7.jpg

In kit to shoes took kit socks (Norfin, Salmo):

http://i010.radikal.ru/0801/07/890c86743921.jpg

http://i044.radikal.ru/0801/af/be2261b5fd9f.jpg

Capturing the in this of advisers season, eiaee and winter on feeder under -15 and nor never not caught a cold or took ill, always stiff, warmly and comfortable experience :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Costume of Norfin until -25.

Romeo wrote:

I took thermal underwear Norfin.

Romeo wrote:

At shoes not became save and took a good (CAT).

Romeo wrote:

In kit to shoes took kit socks.

State totaling for further costs :writing:

РомаД wrote:

Please state totaling for further costs.

Ah, if regulation harvest on feeder winter (Starobeshevskoe and Kurakhovskoe reservoir, river river Kalmius), then you such a suit in the most times, and if only late-autumn and early spring, then need easier a suit. Everything else in goes the same.

Me my kit costing in 2000 UAH., now will a bit more expensive. In this price still comprised special gloves off and a cap.

Times perishing struck up conversation about Norfin, then what width trousers below its knees (will 30 centimeters or not, tickles pull trousers from above on short you will find our fireproof boots with girth (graph theory) on top 55 centimeters or not)?

Dood wrote:

Because perishing struck up conversation about Norfin, then what width trousers below its knees (will 30 centimeters or not, tickles pull trousers from above on short you will find our fireproof boots with girth (graph theory) on top 55 centimeters or not)?

I not has tried.

I led example universal option for late-fall, early Spring and winters, and if winter not harvest, then a suit need to buy easier (have Norfin there is different) and there already under boots racking my brain about.

I winter enleve on feeder because there is retaions which not freeze, and there is whether such in eeaaneie area I even not know :(

Norfin this well, and here is who will tell for Mikado (ah there is have us in no clothing left, i.e. can be finger):

http://i041.radikal.ru/0810/74/82e9ddc821c7.jpg

Romeo wrote:

costume deal not ends and necessarily need to buy warm thermal underwear.

Fatter or subtle? They same different accented.

Classy kit from jackets and pants, made of Comfortex, with warm feature an inner lining from cotton. This very soft, warm and convenient clothing, which has green color, the Aspell for Cold parts of year. Jacket has six additional pockets, equipped Thermolite Plus membrane, which protects from cold, wind and rain. Gentle, warm the pants ,-equipped six pockets,, give comfort and warmly.

Judging by drawing costume Mikad, jacket and trousers ordinary, have jackets there is no hood, trousers without edging, not overstated on his stomach and not will cover the lower part of backs, sciatica .Iran.

РомаД wrote:

Fat or subtle? They same different accented.

Roma, and subtle and fatter. The first sees crops, i.e. body dry, the second warms.

РомаД wrote:

Norfin this well, and here is who will tell for Mikado.

Roma make your dreams come true in, Donetsk and buy it itself a normal Norfin :playful:

Here is such gloves off fishing had brought me son from the US, but on labels said they did "Made in China" the Chinese and there had penetrated on market.

Gloves off materchatye, but on domestic side mentor pridelano something
Prorezinennoe, to not clung to hook:

http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/0811/ea/cf8c46d7959ct.jpg

Dood wrote:

Hydrocarbons materchatye, but on domestic side mentor pridelano something prorezinennoe, to not clung to hook.

Not know, but very perishing similar on gloves off for cleansing fish (can, of course, not rights). With domestic hand a special coverage, to not toxoid strongly hands, and not wriggling out fish. Somewhere saw on video.

Not want boast about them on :), but, too, began give itself gifts :D That blackcurrant:

http://s39.radikal.ru/i083/0811/cf/5a8bee43ed78.jpg

Truth, I in it, not so attractive looked on the :jumping:

Obtain very on one a fishing trip, not know, or from-for him, or not, but not 2000 there -4- + 4. Truth, ‘ the sun shining, and I again (again) got a tan on (face) :)

Still took socks Norfin, as on photo have Romeo post # 2.

Now d buy warm thermal underwear and 2 gloves. About gloves, what better borrow? With all fold-away fingers, or with wire scrap into varezhkoy? Until alighted on past. Like Xi, that gloves off with fold-away fingers, strongly perezhimayut fingers, and they belly freeze :idea:

Last edited by Burik (Nov 24 2008 18:30:16)

Dood wrote:

That such gloves off fishing had brought me son.

And what goal use? If on as fishing, then not very conveniently, all time sack and to wear the will have.

Burik wrote:

Skyfall about gloves, what better borrow? With all fold-away fingers, or with wire scrap into varezhkoy?

I winter already long not fished, but on fall mean experience, that with wire scrap into varezhkoy, feel more comfortable, quickly filming and try, with all fold-away fingers feel more comfortable, when need only two finger (bait help, I have a light, then yes-). Like as for fidera (work with the feeding trough and prikormkoy) indeed feel more comfortable with varezhkoy, but would still you'll get dirty in prikormke.

Burik wrote:

Don’t know, but very perishing similar on gloves off for cleansing fish (can, of course, not rights). With domestic hand a special coverage, to not toxoid strongly hands, and not wriggling out fish. Somewhere saw on video.

Can and for cleansing fish, until not know, soon will translate the text a cover yarlychka.

Think cut off on 5 centimeters on a large, index and average detail by gloves. I'm using in cold time such nadrezannymi materchatymi 2 gloves, here is only hook often determined for matter, and for prorezinennuyu fabric to cling not will.

Here is and read more machine got back just in time. From calligraphy on one:

Fishing gloves
Non-slip Coating
Flexible
Durable
Great for gripping or filleting
Helps avoid painful abrasion and punctures from fish

Here is so perevelos:

Gloves off for fisheries
Non-slip coverage
Flexible
Sturdy
Well are compressed and the good sensitivity
Help avoid violence and nakolov from fish

Last edited by Dood (Nov 25 2008 09:20:50)

Became before choice shoes for late-autumn fishing and winter of hunting (winter on fishing trip not go... I go).

The main criterion choice was ease, impermeability, frost resistance and the tenacity. Moreover, production must be with a decent protector and not rifting apart on cold under the continued angenehmen for example terrain.

Thank mass of different heavy foot and overnight ski boot warmers: Kamik, Norfin, Nunavut Ltd., Cormoran and other. Most proved enough heavy and stiffen from-for Tolstoi tray cards. Undergo in such shoes a host day on those frozen camps and forests impossible. In short, up trapped shoes under 2014 Winter fishermen.

Bought such shoes Norfin Snow:

http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/0811/1d/fa33b3eb4d76t.jpg

Took on the size of the more, so as tray cards there is no, and will have poddevat couple of fat socks. Already obtain very their on hunting. Wore compression knee socks (advice doctors) then warm socks Norfin and another couple socks from an wool.

A bit corporate CEO, stood up on issue, Fiat is, for wheel and understood, that my. There is a sense of heat and comfort. Moreover, under pants look bad very honoured, can be walk on city and not seem "ybin documentation." After of hunting easily washed and dried your. Yes and the price relatively a small 320 UAH.

+1

Boev wrote:

Most proved enough heavy and stiffen from-for Tolstoi tray cards.

Heavy this is understandable :hobo: A where look on fat, total die-hard air fireplace input? :unsure: This is insole-air fireplace input? Or still something is invested in overnight ski boot warmers?

Last edited by Dood (Nov 26 2008 09:47:05)

+1

Dood wrote:

Fishing gloves
Non-slip Coating
Flexible
Durable
Great for gripping or filleting
Helps avoid painful abrasion and punctures from fish

Not-day moving coverage
Gentle
Eciininoieeea
Perfect for grasp with or for preparations fillet from fish
Help avoid painful violence and cracks, and also injections of from fish

Ideally, I would called such gloves off 2 gloves for those who on a trawler humpin 'and split a few sides fish.

Артем wrote:

A still options. Alternative.

Alternative there is!

Somewhere a month ago bought itself shoes with the banner on, soles of the and yazychke "TF GEAR." Still on them there is decorative the hunk. also with with the banner "Waterproof", on domestic side can really a patch "Thinsulate-dmca.html." and "insulation", not know pleasantly, that this.

Seller under purchase something explained about the author, some an athlete, 's reabsorption from Cormoran, which developed this shoes.

Weight couples 1.5 kg (defined on household kitchen traditional transportation). The most smallness of oak (thick production, I like, on nail whoa. You step, not slips up), but inserts, brochures no there is no (nor fat, nor thin).

Walking on night fishing trip in December (somewhere until - 5 frost under morning), wore alone only knitting socks, nothing not happened, not 2000 there.

The price 850 UAH., until this were on 760 UAH., how many now face not know.

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0812/84/c71c25efa8d0t.jpg

http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/0812/c4/660ddb075c9bt.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Dec 22 2008 23:36:00)

Артем wrote:

contaminated all assortment an elite shoes in the Internet directories and stores region, wanted to would ask Council about choosing budget kit.

In price range 500-1,000 Grzywna (. Advised that would and you will find our fireproof shoes and boots firms Kamik (Canada). Shoes sew in India and China. Meryl several models overnight ski boot warmers and heavy foot, on become sit is famously!

Usually with my flat feet me not suited shoes such a size, but here was in delighted. Shoes the easy, not solid oak wood, perfectly sits on become, and one model overnight ski boot warmers and one model heavy foot so liked, that even not like sack.

For time work in fishing stores had the opportunity to try together such shoes, better until not met. Advise pay attention.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 22 2008 22:10:25)

+1

Artem, and you that rallied to address winter fiderom?

Budget this burkas with market and stockings MOPP gear :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Artem, and you that rallied to address winter fiderom?

Not, he sometimes "ybin documentation" becomes - widely the developed man! :cool:

Вовка wrote:

Budget this burkas with market and stockings MOPP gear.

Understood one of major rules, that we not so rich, to buy cheap things. Better slightly-slightly brains do this and take something more-less worthwhile, than glee times overpay or slightly fail.

Want warn all, who intends to to purchase gloves off-mittens.

Obzvoniv several stores, and. He will ride, by some in search of winter option gloves-wear a mitten has acquired from firms Salmo. On kind of such same as and Norfin (110 Grzywna (, Balser. Only the price Salmo 65 Grzywna (. But here is not are worth they and these money.

Immediately on the shop window saw, that rubber side large finger, where made out of kilter engine for lifting finger, already after adjustments of the burst. Thought, can, who not neatly outflts. Homes their Future, yes,...... were made by that all stinks.

The Chinese even not bothered at the end joints do uzelka or paper over whatever thread. I.e.. Read for thread, and the entire seam rasparyvaetsya. Not long thinking, needle in hands and proshil, has entrenched all for any snags. On a large because (there, where saw in no clothing left fissures) proshil thread, to not torn. But not here something was. After the first same fishing recently spotted fissures, obkhodyaschie my writings.

In general, that here to speak, rubber not proper level of fortress. Very soft, and deep material. In one word on kind of, good, but on practice.

Now d try pereshivat, gloves off.

Be careful in purchase product!

Burik wrote:

At kind of such same as and Norfin.

I bought Norfin and already two years winter and late-autumn constantly they'm using. No reproaches. Three times did all the laundry, in washing typewriter, as the new arivals. Advise …

Romeo wrote:

I bought Norfin and already two years in the winter and late-autumn constantly they'm using. No reproaches. Three times did all the laundry, in washing typewriter, as the new arivals. Advise …

And I bought ordinary fur the military gloves, on two secession on big should sit and on the rest four. Stuffing their in external otherwise sidelines pockets on jacket Norfin and hands otogrevayu in these fist.

If need something shape or are biting, simply take out a hands from which carry, which all time remain in pockets.

Very conveniently! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Dec 25 2008 20:38:48)

Native want provide thermal underwear. Woollen on boars, more accurately on me not sell, but there is flisovoe. Not rebuffed with this input. That who will tell?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

're off your meds want provide thermal underwear. Woollen on boars, more accurately on me not sell, but there is flisovoe. Not rebuffed with this input. That who will tell?

Launching, not sweat it, now plain half of termobelya is done from similar. From benefit to this the, that he quickly dries. Himself such burdens, as the second tier, after delicate natelnogo termobelya.

Feederal_74 wrote:

take, not sweat it, now half of termobelya is done from similar. From benefit to this the, that he quickly dries. Himself such burdens, as the second tier, after delicate natelnogo termobelya.

And the first tier from what? I simply precisely the first tier want.