All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,.

Posts 511 to 540 of 977

Yura L. wrote:

By this winter acquire families Rocky RidgeTop Hiker
Our Normark their supplies the.
Warm, in + 10 even a little hot in here.
Perhaps a lot heavier than me proposed higher will, but become very conveniently.

Better tactical overnight ski boot warmers Meindl Desert Fox for active vacation, not there is. From + 30 until 10 (under more low temperature not wore, say nothing not can) feel themselves in them comfortable experience. Get new only socks in dependence from temperature. Pro-in Germany is used all spetspodrazdeleniyami NATO, and this better any sign advertising, army, Vyro. Wear not will. Has acquired itself such and my joy there is no limit :cool:
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/EPsOb.jpg

gross wrote:

Better tactical overnight ski boot warmers Meindl Desert Fox for active vacation, not there is.

And where bought these their?

Heremany such things.

gross wrote:

Better tactical overnight ski boot warmers Meindl Desert Fox for active vacation, not there is. From + 30 until 10 (under more low temperature not wore, say nothing not can) feel themselves in them comfortable experience. Get new only socks in dependence from temperature. Pro-in Germany is used all spetspodrazdeleniyami NATO, and this better any sign advertising, army, Vyro. Wear not will. Has acquired itself such and my joy there is no limit :cool:

Can they and best although ????? its opinion, but these shoes series of dessert - the barren option and perishing raze not winter. Ah and for summer, most the.

On tactical shoes many descriptions can be here find http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/92/817312.html

Last edited by teska (Oct 11 2013 23:27:54)

teska wrote:

Perhaps they and best although ????? its opinion, but these shoes series of dessert - the barren option and perishing raze not winter. Ah and for summer most the.

On tactical shoes many descriptions can be here find http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/92/817312.html

This forum ” Everyone about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast ” and and I don't expect someone meets on fidernuyu fishing when on the street minus twenty-and below and metre the ice on water. So shoes for circumpolar Arctic to discuss there is no sense. So that Meindl Desert Fox the optimal option.
And to buy some of that can be here http://reibert.info/forums/Обувь.304/

Last edited by gross (Oct 12 2013 01:27:53)

gross wrote:

This is forum ” It care of it comes to shagging on a British donnuyu your cast ” and and I don't expect someone meets on fidernuyu fishing trip when on the street minus twenty-and below and metre the ice on water. So shoes for circumpolar Arctic to discuss there is no sense.

Edited gross (Today 00 :27: 53)

I personally not see so same and sense in Summer boots, for summer, easier borrow sandals good with a closed a sock. Simply possessing such can say that even with small negative temperatures in them not very comfortable experience sit (actively yes normally) but feeder this not spiningovaya fishing where a host day in angenehmen, and need use good obese underwear and this + 1 the size of the and then have for summer shoes on the size of the more.

Ботинки(разные)
militarist.ua/?object=shop&action=search&products_structure_id=shop&q=ботинки
Оригинал армии США-ботинки,термо-бельё,носочки
abrams.com.ua/?s=ботинки

Last edited by Den2811 (Oct 12 2013 01:53:00)

teska wrote:

Just possessing such can say that even with small negative temperatures in them not very comfortable experience sit

"And all of this because, that on a side of your pistol written" replica ", but on a side of my - Desert needle caliber 50, and harvest you, male, here nothing to acquire" (with) :tomato:

gross wrote:

teska wrote (and):

Simply possessing such can say that even with small negative temperatures in them not very comfortable experience sit

"And all of this because, that on a side of yours pistol written" replica ", but on a side of my - Desert needle caliber 50, and harvest you, male, here nothing to acquire" (with) :tomato:

And this type I such cool that I have there is shoes brand-name, but the that they deserted on the Side, importantly that they 50 caliber. Indeed harvest here nothing to acquire times such spring.
And about moreover that I have on boots written so you in my their not licked that would see replica it or not. Not need to to be rude, is, after all given exile on which you shoes advised that replica have you percent on 95 can be.

Again srach on an even place brewing. "Not kicksledging tool not on appointment" (Since), and will you happiness :nope:
Text or for Help-Dessert igl- hunting weapons. Ah and the high-hat punching things.

Last edited by майк (Oct 12 2013 14:01:55)

майк wrote:

usage for Help-Dessert igl- hunting weapons. Ah and the high-hat punching things.

Mishanya, ah and on whom with such cannon walk? :crazyfun: At vedmedya :D http://s4.uploads.ru/mrnjx.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 12 2013 14:41:58)

I its not invent the, and pro witch not himself coined. Can, and on bear :dontknow:

teska wrote:

A this type I such cool that I have there is shoes brand-name, but the that they deserted on the Side, importantly that they 50 caliber. Indeed harvest here nothing to acquire times such spring.
And about moreover that I have on boots written so you in my their not licked that would see replica it or not. Not need to to be rude, is, after all given exile on which you shoes advised that replica have you percent on 95 can be.

Unlike some I have no fetish licking shoes. :tired:

gross wrote:

In opposed some I have no fetish licking shoes. :tired:

Unlike some I not bragged nothing with so coctail during long as you their boots, you. Yes and judging by 50 its 1815mm one licking her accurately in your case not costs.

How I remember this forum - you voiced its opinion about boots I its, than you this not appreciate, or you their in the sideboard's like you're keeping as the icon of the and every evening forehead before them hitting (they the as raze 50-GO KALIBRA). Religion this of course sacred.

If the notion of does an idiom and comparison you not understandable, then with this nothing not do about it.

gross wrote:

If the notion of does an idiom and comparison you not understandable, then with this nothing not do about it.

Himself the understood to what this said? Perishing better Walk their replicas kormushechnye move it suddenly on normal boots and not on 50 calibers still nasobiraesh.

Nice suits firms ARTINUS. Characteristics is impressive. 15,000 / 15000- about larger and dream not account for. Plus upper tier covered with teflonom. And this, I you I’d say things That you. Mean Canadian winter a suit with so the cover. Dirt from him itself became. Even Brush not need a. Bought his far in the 1999 in Moscow for 500 bucks and since then nor has never did all the laundry,, albeit use regularly on winter a fishing trip. Nor zasalennogo collar, nor filthy cuffs,. A fairy tale. Is worth this ARTINUS as wing from plane. But possessing an over-familiar with discount 15% card in Rybatskom paradise (where and found this clothes) can be cope with the. If there is happy wielders such suit convention, then share impressions.

Dobryi day.
Want ask Council in choosing clothing and shoes to Go Fishing (not strongly active: Feder on carp we should drink a and karasyu, karpfishing) in year period:
A suit. Not are required extreme characteristics waterproofing and camping on D., keep a small elcome in during a small time-yes, to dirt strongly not absorb some of-yes, but more need comfort. Watched nice suits Corum, Preston. Not like the, that tissue on polyethylene similar. Perhaps demands voiced dull, but as something so.
Shoes. For warm Spring, summer, warm fall, without frosts and etc. To summer not feel hot was, Laurent away autumn on the morning not strongly chilly ah and from dew not waded through.
If who-thread understood about than each moment please can you tell me!

On of advisers for such fishing better have "cyprinids kept" brands look - all ??? have them clothing able for more extended sessions. For example, have ESP (jacketand trousers). Similar there is and have Greys, and have Fox, and have other.
Shoes best something on the basis of membrane Gore-Tex and with high shafted - and leg better "life-support", and twist an its harder. As option hardly boots with neoprenovoy 207 mph. Underwear (lungs) judgements are in any case. Yes and thermal underwear (the easy) absolutely not would prevent.

+1

Hedin
If on summer, I would advised a suit from materials Windbloc or SoftShell, under them in dependence from temperature either the easy thermal underwear type Power Dry either Power Stretch. Easy elcome this kit holds, on more a serious better dopolnitsya putting (perhaps zabrodnoy for confidence). The first part of kit (Windbloc or SoftShell) can be pick a have any a decent proizvditelya clothing for active vacation (not necessarily fishing), on the second parts of directly termobelyu, higher Seryoga offered to attention ideal options. All sorely tested on own experience not only on village bee with fiderom, but and in alloys.

Last edited by Топор (Oct 23 2013 10:13:43)

Colleagues, help save money, to twice not to pay.
Need advice by choice costume for industrialized fishing with ice.
Especially exploitation:
- temperature from 0 until - 15 degrees (under more low not get out on the ice)
- wind, rain, a strong protracted rain.
Kind of industrialized fishing: Angular

D very appreciate it episodes of real test - drive in those or other complex weather situations.
Himself inclination is to http://www.fishing-shop.org/e-store/xml … 773/53460.

So same very it is important opinion and on Different funktsіonalu various costumes.

'm using extreme-2. Accurately as in described conditions. Exasperated fully. Accounted for go in it until ano on Ice until seats fishing. No discomfort.

+1

MOA wrote:

Seizing an extreme-2.

Moa in it any empire waist on elastic. That it such, conveniently?

Алекс wrote:

MOA in it any empire waist on elastic. That it such, conveniently?

There is in view gets. Simply the rubber band, which pulls out her t waist slightly above than have ordinary kombezov. If honestly, this my first winter kit, and as sensations with the other konfiguratsiey- not know. But in this case-all very conveniently.

Sanya'm using here is these http://www.fishing-shop.org/e-store/xml … /773/27573 already 4th year, minimum temperatures 30 • C. On the early not mock on dozhdike. After 2: 00 .-Bajaus washes has become less crossbars to of precipitation, the membrane began to move away on 3m year exploitation, visually its can see on cuffs add performance. Can say a suit for their money good. If there is opportunity. Go try different model and launching the kind that more play it nicely. Not is beautiful and play it nicely!

Last edited by Snik (Nov 10 2013 19:54:46)

Sanya, if you rallied spend order 250-300 dollars on a suit for winter fishing, then can watch in side warm costumes from Corum or Preston's - there on "water" rating 10,000. Ah you same remember in than I catching alongside you last winter? Only have my costume podstezhka in jacket and summer-jumpsuit unclip, and in "warm" she-trimmer line.

Earrings, so you in it was running or in of bream sat, camping on E. Passively? Incidentally to the issue markosti. In is year Sensasovskie and Brauningovskie match aprons raped - know problems!

duffy333 wrote:

Corum or Preston's

Earrings, not later both. :tomato:

Winter fiderom enleve rarely, more makhalkoy on, warm, secluded host. Constantly the problem with obmerzaniem fingers hands. As-would with 2 gloves or vareshkami awkward, and without them-chilly. Has tried flisovye, but from join Nato fish they're wet, are covered into fish in snot. And increasingly would still not comfortable experience and chilly. Can have someone there is experience use stingy products winter? That would?

I have mittens with convertible "that front end of yours", type such: http://www.naribalku.com.ua/perchatki/8 … orfin.html
After each fishing - in laundry :dontknow:
As option, have fishing costume must be pockets with flisom + mini-hot water bottle in them.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 10 2013 22:16:41)