All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,.

Posts 31 to 60 of 977

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A the first tier from what?

C tilt so and not I’d say. Should attend, uh, spandex 5-10% and polyester 90-95% (if this you about than something says). But composition can be and other. In basis of would still, like, Lycra.

More important not composition, and concrete model linen. If interested concrete producers, the same fulfill, with than I rebuffed on work this GRAFF, challenging GUAHOO and still challenging NORFIN. If that any interested in on these firms, then I'll give you a hint.

But only you You should take into consideration, appointment first layer not to warm, and instantaneously deflecting crops from bodies. That would to warm, need the second tier. At all in the last time, perhaps, almost in all fishing journals appeared articles on the subject. In "the Athletic fisheries" accurately.

Feederal_74 wrote:

But only you You should take into consideration, appointment first layer not to warm, and instantaneously deflecting crops from bodies.

Incidentally, there is different types of such a termobelya, for different conditions. For example, have skiers (and other "active" users) such linen sees crops much intensify, than have more "passive" fishermen. I.e., not that Spain use such linen not ineffectively, because will "peresushivat."

Romeo wrote:

I this problem decided to for themselves so: A suit Norfin until -25.

Roma tell, how many now such a suit is worth in Ukraine. Because as such a a suit on sometimes? Me said, for 12,000 rubles as, and for me this visited Oxford Street!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Roma tell, how many now such a suit is worth in Ukraine.

Most cheap for how many can be find this 2000 Grzywna (.

I have two costume Norfin and two couples such a same linen. One year-old, year ago ’, the other before new year, on shares - cost somewhere 260-280 $, bought for 180 $. Exasperated as elephant 8-)

That I like in suits Norfin so this their ease. Their weight virtually not notice, as if in year-old jacket sitting, but warmly, stiff and comfortable experience :cool:

Already several times did all the laundry, in typewriter-slot machine, a suit normally has survived this procedure. Example not check something, all in annualized rate :cool:

Did all the laundry, with powder or without and what regime washing.

MiKi wrote:

did all the laundry, with powder or without and what regime washing.

Of course with powder. Regime a delicate :blush:

Romeo wrote:

Of course with powder. Regime a delicate.

And temperatures not higher 30. I, if anything, such have read on linen and so did all the laundry, and all DC.

I here is itself has acquired gloves off with neoprenovoy side:

http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/0901/a2/b160553d9a94.jpg

http://i048.radikal.ru/0901/25/a50724fc680e.jpg

Truth, I their bought these for podlednoy industrialized fishing. Tests over successfully :cool: contaminated 10 and nekhilom bitter wind was warmly and comfortable experience.

Last edited by Vitalya (Jan 26 2009 13:59:53)

Today visited one Music and has acquired the, that long wanted to, but could not find, namely’fishing of apron. This firms Middy. Before tried to find Trabucco, Maver, Sensas or browning, but, alas, no one had brought even under Made to Order. In no clothing left was just one. Even surprised, when saw in available. Truth, the price not should be joyful - 215 Grzywna (. At a discount took for 180 Grzywna (. Is made enough reliably from India-rubbers tissue with-up collar and generous seat. Several pockets motley size, in including small for ekstraktora and pens (marker), and also towel for wipe her hands on Velcro. All opaque - nothing recast not will have :cool:

http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/0903/34/f099380d9dfft.jpg

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/0903/9d/096a164e895bt.jpg

And still there is have them cool podsak Middy with diameter of heads 60 see (karpovyy). Sell only showerbooth: Head + here 2 Dam. Wanted to take From head, but not give. And here such length me not need a. Still first time live saw fidernoe place it Byron Hotel in length of his 3.5 Dam on normal price - 750 Grzywna (.

http://i050.radikal.ru/0903/52/29af03051bedt.jpg

If would was space claimed are game deep, looked at would better idea. Never thought, that in simpler no clothing left can be see such things (hit surprised). They always traded Chinese goods and GoldenCatch. Not was have them year two. Here is so case.

Last edited by Boev (Nov 9 2010 14:52:52)

Oleg, and why you of apron? Ask only because, that, and suddenly and me need, and I about this not know o.o. :mybb:

Romeo wrote:

Oleg, and why you of apron? Ask only because, that, and suddenly and me need, and I about this not know.

I have leftist hand after nailing trough unconsciously reaching to pant leg with goal rubdown, towel tantalizing partly.

Perhaps, of apron fully decides this problem - not for good reason all aunts, on kitchen his dress in, although and units were have them on kitchen, too, lack. Yes and proves mucus often remains on advisers.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 4 2009 15:20:11)

+1

Dood wrote:

Wu me leftist hand after nailing trough unconsciously reaching to pant leg with goal rubdown, towel tantalizing partly.

Ah, I have accurately such a same the problem - if only for this need of apron, then this for me not it is important. I after fishing arrive home, 'm dropping all fishing things in severe typewriter, sir and through and a half hours all is clean and dry - not hands same erase your :dontknow:

Something me suggests, that Oleg not only for this his ’. Me seems, that if harvest with platforms and take fish in podsak, then from nets podsaka, yes and the most fish trousers, yes and upper clothing (shirt, jacket) very quickly going to get wet, and sit wet not pleased, yes and for health not quite well … Oleg I rights?

If harvest with chairs, such a problems not arises :flag:

Romeo wrote:

“I don’t seems, that if harvest with platforms and take fish in podsak, then from nets podsaka, yes and the most fish trousers, yes and upper clothing (shirt, jacket) very quickly going to get wet, and sit wet not pleased, yes and for health not quite well … Oleg I rights?

In principle yes. The main appointment apron - protection clothing from dirt (wet prikormki), water, with fish slime and scale.

Here is such makes Colmic. They manufactured by East easier. The most a on first photo - he has couple of pockets and towel (white):

http://i055.radikal.ru/0903/82/bd84dc98d5a2t.jpg

http://i011.radikal.ru/0903/f4/1cff181d62aet.jpg

http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/0903/16/9b43f0d2dd17t.jpg

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/0903/94/1dcb92613109t.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Mar 4 2009 19:03:37)

I'm using poplavochnym your apron Daiwa. For fidera he not suited, and for speed poplavochnoy industrialized fishing - prices there is no. Saw such same under the dome, need to take From, spare on old age not would prevent.

'll post an cursory the review only that at a me costume Korum All Weather Suit.
Brief information from producer:
A new All Weather Suit has warm a lockable-removable later the lining of the for the year-round use (its can be wear separately). Water-proof (hydrostatic head 10m - KhZ that this such) and breething, he has valve-Shtormovki on all pockets. Salmonella from "benign" nylon Taslon and mentor a fortified in places exposed increased wear, that makes this a suit convenient in many charitable organizations and very practical.
- impermeability - 10 100,000-millimeter;
- Fully breething;
- ejectable stegannaya the lining stegavshee, which can be used separately;
- Otstegivayuschiysya hood with cradle and opportunity regulation volume of;
- Everyone area as increased wear mentor strengthened;
- Klapana-Shtormovki on all pockets;
- Two nagrudnykh pocket and sidelines pockets for hands finished flisom;
- Sleeves jackets with fastening on "Velcro" and internal neoprenovymi cuffs;
- of my pant leg in the lower chastis zastezhkami on electric storm and "Velcro" for convenience under remove shoes
Photo producer:
http://www.korum.co.uk/public/media/web_downloadimages_korum/clothing/KAW_Allweather-Suit_large.jpg
My the impression:
This a suit 3-in-1. A suit consists of jackets and high performance-yours can be executed with (on English BIB-n-brace). And jacket, and trousers have a lockable-removable later the lining of the. If have jackets she made as blown love that jacket with lightning and pockets,, then have performance this simply kind of like a air fireplace input-'re jorts, which mounting your on-button to asking a basic layer yours can be executed with on the perimeter in the top. I.e. virtually under her armpits :). A suit VERY warm. I not can say to what temperature he will keep, but me seems that on as fishing late-autumn / early spring in it accurately chilly not will. If to lift the lining of the, then absolutely quietly to use this a suit on a fishing trip and in warm time year. The lining carried out from reticular material.
That liked:
- Quality sewing;
- Quality materials;
- produmanіst in minutia: The availability of heap pockets and karmanchikov (some immediately and not are visible); finishing basic pockets flisom or than something similar (can be warm us hands and without gloves); additional proffessionally from tissue on its knees, my groin and whipping; bilateral zipper on jacket and, NOTICE, the availability of bilateral electric storm on your fly yours can be executed with - triviality, and pleased :);
- water resistance: I not mudrstvuya then detached hood,) ', put an in a colander and poured in hood water. Under a colander put an leaf paper for order to see, when starts starts to. After as passed 2 hours leaf remained dry. When I poured water on tissue clearly was visible the border water, but domestic hand was stiff. Literally through 20 minutes traces water on the hood already not was.

That not appreciate:
- Warm podstezhka in trousers-gets in short the main of my pant leg. ???? in short substantially - on 30 see This implies the availability of have for fisherman only high warm heavy foot / overnight ski boot warmers and respectively such same high termonoskov, but rather termogolfov (such as for ski sport).
- Lack additional defensive proffessionally from tissue on domestic side the lower parts of of my pant leg - not know from whom as, and I have there the most nasty part of trousers. And not only fishing.
- What that the country producer China, and sells this in of England on appropriate prices.

And most importantly :): My with a nice voice, too, estimated this a suit - until I my with upper layer by layer, he already was porking for sleep the lining of the.
Several photo since mortem parcel, razbiraniem on parts of, and dressing from the most easy until the most heavy option.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 8 2010 22:46:31)

+4

And still

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 8 2010 23:22:37)

+1

One in one - nor one differences my a suit from Norfin. But is worth times in two accurately more expensive :crazyfun: materials 100% those same!

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 9 2010 07:58:09)

A suit costing me in 2 175,40 Grzywna (. I about him in topic pro purchase in overseas Internet stores wrote.

Romeo wrote:

One in one - nor one differences my a suit from Norfin.

Ioiae, and me seems, that in it on snow sleep can be.
Nothing so not about clothes as the right Leyba :D

Boev wrote:

has acquired the, that long wanted to, but could not find, namely’fishing of apron. This firms Middy.

Oleg, if can be, as of apron? Not's too short whether? If not it is difficult couple of words on this topic camping on S. With knowledge experience.

Топор wrote:

Oleg, if can be, as of apron? Not's too short whether?

Of apron cool, but towel it too short. When sit on platform, then its knees open. In the early season bought was blue towel your fair share size and sewed to him something that clings. So much better. :cool:
At all, thing useful. Before fishing wore, after it - dismantled. Clothing always net. Have one thing "but." In lots weather not wear my wartime. Often even enleve in form # 1 (naked the better. When feel hot - what perishing there of apron. :crazyfun:
On my view, very an interesting option proposed HERE, post # 39.MA – It a tough. :cool:

+3

There is from from whom the from forums experience exploitation 2014 Winter costumes NORFIN ACTIVE and NORFIN ARCTIC RED :question: Perhaps there is worthy of the researchers?

shkatula wrote:

There are from from whom the from forums experience exploitation 2014 Winter costumes NORFIN ACTIVE and NORFIN ARCTIC RED :question: Perhaps there is worthy of the researchers?

Week ago has acquired was wife of such, realistically - can be to fish in one linen-och warm, qualitative and the intelligent until little things. Body life-support, not had to and warmly, super. Today food itself borrow such.

maury wrote:

Today food itself borrow such.

What? Active or ARCTIC RED :question:

Last edited by shkatula (Nov 26 2010 14:21:40)

If question not in price, then launching ACTIVE - have him the most high performance on waterproofing (10 100,000) and "breathing" parameters too (6 100,000). Have ARCTIC RED respectively 3 100,000 and 3 100,000. So and the difference in price almost in 2 times. Trust me, 10 100,000 on waterproofing - this with steeply and you accurately not, you'll get wet. I have have Korumovskogo costume such performance - 4 hours under rain and strong pulled and modicum would that. Have Comrade Norfin Gale - him fishing not liked. Have this costume such performance as have ARCTIC RED. So that have decide to himself :dontknow:

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 26 2010 16:25:20)

duffy333 wrote:

So that have decide to himself :dontknow:

Thank you for always report! :yep: Remained only find this ACTIVE on themselves - as it turned out this very not simply! :mad:
Double, duffy333, on how many realistically take YOUR a suit in Ukraine?

In Ukraine - it is unrealistic 100%. Esteem in topic pro purchase abroad. On airline with transshipment in my email separate he costing about 2200 UAH. "Pingvinizmom" I not come by, and for my needs this a suit most the.
Over the past three weeks every weekend on fishing in it. For this time in prolnom fledged nor never not outflts. Options were such:
Temperatures + 12. + 15, the sun, a strong shkvalistyy wind - thermal underwear Norfin Comfort Line, fleece top and a suit without podstezhek;
Temperatures + 8. + 12, the variable cloud cover - thermal underwear Norfin Comfort Line, thermal underwear Norfin Cosy Line and a suit without podstezhek - was feel hot;
Temperatures + 7. + 10, little bitty stinging rain and a - thermal underwear Norfin Comfort Line, thermal underwear Norfin Cosy Line and jacket with podstezhkoy - was feel hot, but a suit "was breathing" normal and a sweat not was.
In all cases on feet were underwear and shoes from Columbia,.
If all normal, then on these weekends'll try out on okolonulevoy temperature.

+1

As option still regard here is this - something secondary on characteristics, compromise, that whether. :rolleyes:
http://www.norfin.by/3/6/320/

Nothing say not can, but this unambiguously more interesting to do than ARCTIC RED