All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,.

Posts 811 to 840 of 977

up6uc
Fduch
Thank you other! Plyusanul would, yes not can -molodoy however :blush:
There is on than "work."

And who has tried socks DexShell?: http://dexshell.com.ua/?p=587

My advice -voennye knee-boots (for fall). Year two ago bought in what the staff no clothing left on fire sales. Production - foam, lungs, high, not're going in the drink and not crops store crops. And look bad is identically, i.e. not hoarse. In shit took refuge, after fishing wet brushing washed away, in package and in trunk. Pereobul Riboki and order.

Eduardoprobe wrote:

My advice -voennye knee-boots

Eduardoprobe wrote:

in package and in trunk. Pereobul Riboki and order.

Have us task, to not to change his shoes.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

In Polyandii the same the trouble with color range

Agree, color shit, piss. Even will give - not pick up volumes K.

Me in Ordane and the other option color of have proposed:

http://ordana.com/images/goods/big/teplaya_odezhda_31411111204.jpg

As the me Mali (Small) beach all ??? better :flirt:

http://ordana.com/images/goods/big/teplaya_odezhda_11411111204.jpg

http://ordana.com/images/goods/big/teplaya_odezhda_41411112713.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 27 2014 11:09:57)

duffy333 wrote:

A who has tried socks DexShell?: http://dexshell.com.ua/?p=587

I year ago has purchased waterproof ones socks DexShell sqmfor autumn-2014 Winter hunt. There occur prevents situation and better be prepared Rowling Fail on knee was in what any loose goo. :D

http://rrt.kiev.ua/images/big/6773.750x0.jpg

In end so and not understood their. Autumn after hours walk on the forest with army leather bertsami its feet become wet. Effect metaphorically moisture not observed. Although, socks enough high and rage higher production overnight ski boot warmers. : Diving not climbed. Not see sense - they and so wet. :D Then has tried winter with boots, you Rocky.Those shoes by themselves waterproof ones and dress under them even and waterproof ones socks not was sense, but I decided to try. In end, the outcome the same and roughly for such same time. Now lie gather dust.
Perhaps, their need dress under sneakers or at all good flip-flops. :D

+1

Boev wrote:

army leather bertsami its feet become wet

Socks with sympathetic shoe Gore-Tex will correctly work 8-)

Boev wrote:

Now lie gather dust.

Oleg, if on senses here they a la ordinary tryapochnye, then have you Blackjack-warming. Summer on hemisphere from rain slick plates these socks will magical. Razbulsya, wore magic socks and humanising on plitam, on envy neighbors.

CVI wrote:

Socks with sympathetic shoe Gore-Tex will correctly work

If socks not breathe, then on-'t care, what from above shoes.

wrote:

if socks not breathe, then on-'t care, what from above shoes.

Here is and need a breathing double shoes to crops deflecting. In rubber boots not work not alone thermoplastic or socks, its feet wet and in Gore-Tex all work.
Sorely tested me and by many among acquaintances.

Last edited by CVI (Sep 27 2014 23:01:20)

CVI wrote:

Socks with sympathetic shoe Gore-Tex will correctly work

CVI wrote:

100 me and by many among acquaintances.

You speak precisely about watertight starchy foods DexShell sqm? In my 2014 Winter boots Rocky with ordinary termonoskami feel themselves well comfortable experience even after hours of walk on station terrain.

CVI wrote:

That and need a breathing double shoes to crops deflecting. In rubber boots not work not alone thermoplastic or socks, its feet wet and in Gore-Tex all work.

This is understandable. Simply Oleg not observed on labels said they did socks the writing, that to Austria need to necessarily to buy some of that membrannuyu importance :)

DexShell sqm not experienced, but am confident that moisture not otvoditsya from-for foreign shoes, if producer not J.J. Cale
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/yqcOw.jpg
http://dexshell.com.ua/?page_id=32

CVI wrote:

DexShell sqm not experienced, but am confident that moisture not otvoditsya from-for foreign shoes, if producer not J.J. Cale

Ah, at all something, I experienced their with dyshaschimi boots, you. :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

Nu, at all something, I experienced their with dyshaschimi boots, you.

Waterproof ones socks DexShell in skilled: '(

With one hand like all understandable - "breathing" Austria "that" shoes. But with other hand why me "membrane" socks under "M" obovyu o.o.?? There and "ordinary" termonoskov with head lack. And why me "membrane" socks, which under normal obovyu not work??

Text or: Although there write, that vetikh starchy foods the membrane Porelle. Producer http://www.pilmembranes.com/en/ There these membranes trolley and a small the cart :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 28 2014 00:23:58)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

You gave your word in environment send. Consider that tickles and as will in exploitation.

Have sent?

There is no still. Made repeated calls, that today New mail were taking and otimos Number.

I to far to years opened for themselves' Second khendy 'a new generation, new things with tags at bargain prices.
All culturally hangs on veshalochkakh. Recently first time went to watch, when saw a jacket Spring / autumn, firm not remember but on type Columbia, on GoreTexe, on are and kind of better any my costume, for 150grn, received cultural shock, the size of the not licked truth, but go now d shabby.There, shoot can very expensive under this new things for tourism / fishing.

I itself in Sekande your own little jacket Craft bought for 100 Grzywna (, but without hood.

up6uc
This retailer type "phone odyag from Europe?"

On type, have us Humana is called.

Have autdorovtsev on forums met the intel, that with the purchase "M" clothing on sekondakh sometimes accented nuances because, that by the rules before selling in principle its must knowing (raw, chemically - KhZ :dontknow:). And this that's Saadat for membrane. Truth with our mess cleaned up this is done not always. But about this no one even in these stores not knows. And learn about this buyers on leaks in jacket where any in 11 in the mountains or on fishing.

wrote:

I itself in Sekande your own little jacket Craft bought for 100 Grzywna (, but without hood.

And that for merchandising of?

duffy333 wrote:

Wu autdorovtsev on forums met the intel, that with the purchase "M" clothing on sekondakh sometimes accented nuances because, that by the rules before selling in principle its must knowing (raw, chemically - KhZ :dontknow:). And this that's Saadat for membrane.

Yes and lives the membrane 3-4 year and then is beginning to cry. Even if Sherwood conditionally named "gels erase your.
So mainly-the slump category: Membrane clothing - lottery without contain a winning. Better honest and new 10,000 / 8,000, than some bleary 25,000 / 20,000 (medium-size characteristics) Gore-Tex. In my opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 1 2014 21:00:30)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu autdorovtsev on forums met the intel, that with the purchase "M" clothing on sekondakh sometimes accented nuances because, that by the rules before selling in principle its must knowing

up6uc wrote:

new things with tags at bargain prices

Neskladukha :dontknow:

wrote:

Neskladukha

So this different "songs." In Europe same there is shops, far roundup things some time "provalyavshiesya without affairs" in stores and on storage. And prices there Venezuelan. I have friends from greed so dotarilis in such a, that then long dare question, and far in machine to deposit wife. o.O

And with mainly-membrane. For tadzhiko-Uzbeks ship the as something it comes / have membrane nice suits the Bundeswehr. Flowed some where and not breathed quite. Think what about its quite not spetssredstvami.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

tadzhiko-Uzbeks

Ay-ah-ah :confused:

duffy333 wrote:

Booked have of our producer Ordana a jacket and trousers from material torturous WindBlock. Truth color only one - something type olive. But on current times this rather plus, than minus. Promised in environment send. Consider that tickles and as will in exploitation.

Came yesterday kozdyumchik. So on order. Initially about good:
- fibers neatly and to quality of joints claims there is no;
- shilos on measure and respectively all sits on me "as need to";
- seats lavished wear strengthened from above nashitoy gossamer, but a solid tissue interaction;
- pockets ground and within from of nervous tunic of eyeball tissue - except his direct appointments they perform still and role additional ventilation holes;
- zipper on jacket "double";
- love that jacket has Long cut and reliably's covering for my lumbar. And an effort backs from curiously draughts modicum on prisyadki, modicum in deep tilted the :D;
- hood with webs and otstegivayuschiysya, under than fastening buttons the jury on a separate bar.
In general very pleasant model for fishing as least spring and autumn.

Now about bad:
- zipper of course same not YKK, and some ketay, however as and the rest Hhardware;
- on cuffs add sleeves outside lacks zastezhek- "velcro" either domestic cuff the from any flexible material - like and fill-between tissue interaction's mind and body remains a small, but when become even cold appears and / or vetrennee wanted close these "podduvala."
But all of this flowers on and. And here is and berries - on site producer referred, that these products made from material torturous WindBlock, but on paper birkakh costume was written torturous Wind Pro o.o. - QM!! I can be said fell for it on purchase as times from-for this the most Vindbloka :mad:. And Vindpro this on stage- below material.
Who Needs interestingly pro materials from torturous and flisy in including, and also why me precisely Vindblok are interested, can be revere HERE.

'm calling in the countess and politely so ask manager not eaten whether the entire their organization and he in particular fish soup in the last time. Because as there is glaring mismatch meanwhile that on the fence written and those that under him lieshave them on site written and those that written on tovari. The manager enabled is almost comparable in is that their words he reassures client has now issued me the next - nourished German this quite new model and have them on this moment there is no dlyach them nor paper tags, nor labels for stripes. Incidentally, on themselves things except your labels torturous indeed more no "unmarked signs" type tissue there is no. And here me in head check something phrase from Confucian and simply popular wisdom - Dont stage will would you, pop, for Samgyetang yes " The Miser pays twice, dumb pays three times, a lox - pays always ": '(. And after this me came in head thought "A POLARTEK PRO THAT didn't DO!" The bad thought, very the bad.
I sometimes found very blunt. Can be said inadequately blunt :blush:. If from my then the transitional the monologue choose rational grain, they concern moreover, that let before ordering about my regaining the product, and I until his'll run a test on. Ah that is why all through the ass have us?! WHY!

All this was yesterday. Then same on the evening I iaiyeee on themselves this kozdyum and in the first place stroll on Saleh"pyataku." Overboard + 4 (in snout faces fresh), as out of standstill (get produvaemost you going to check that), on me except kozdyuma shirt and shorts are, like, from torturous Power Dry - sensations from unhasting-walk remained the most nice o.o. Today in machine on speed nov / hour venture out there strongly from an open windows - ah type Vindblok on this speed not produvaetsya absolutely. Ah my kozdyum like, too, not produvaetsya. And not'm tired of pickin 'I in it, nor when in 6 morning has been taking their fishing clothes on Embankment under + 2, nor when already day on sunshine sitting and was waving extra-khevikom. Truth spodnee I have again same was from torturous Power Dry.
But also Vindblok should defend from rain and Snow type expense of membrane and impregnation external layer (Dwr (Java) this is called) - I received in hood water and the drip. Bitch! And again in head came thought "A POLARTEK PRO THAT didn't DO!".

Tomorrow'll come pick it up in a couple autdorovskikh stores and "in living" I shall compare tkanyukhu on my suit and on of imported goods type from this same material. Ah and then "let us watch", that further.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 3 2014 20:30:14)

+5