All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Clothing, shoes, caps,.

Posts 241 to 270 of 977

Have Corum instead his familiar costumes (which wash their hands with production :() has a new 3-IN-1-Suit (KSUIT3). The problem is, that nowhere officially not identifies a accurate data about the "alongside aromatic whites imbued" and vodoottalkivayuschikh such specifications inadequate to. Asked about this and have Tim, and have Corum on reform. Site. In the answer yesterday received from Tim the next picture:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/PerIW.png

Water = 3 100,000, life-support = 3 100,000. In it only from haze and dew to defend with such performance :(

And from Corum received today the answer:
"Hi,
Waterproof rating is 10,000. Breathability 6,000.

On 05/11/2012 09 :5 5, "Sergii" <contactform@korum.co.uk>wrote:
Hi, You have new 3-IN-1-SUIT. I'm interesting in waterproof and breathable ratings this suit.

Hope this helps, thank you for emailing."

Here already water = 10 100,000, life-support = 6 100,000, that itself :cool: judging by from prices in 90 ?.
But the British "simple trick works quite in war testimony of." So sent Korumu this picture with question: "Where truth, brother?" :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 7 2012 15:12:36)

Received the answer from Corum:
"Apologies, climate change policy information from the advert is correct." - "sorry, but information in advertising is correct."
O.o. fuck does that, and who they after this, if write on reform. Site, and you any shit respond :angry:?
So that Limnological on:
Water = 3 100,000, life-support = 3 100,000.
Delusional a suit, in my opinion.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Got the answer from Corum:
"Apologies, climate change policy information from the advert is correct." - "sorry, but information in advertising is correct."
O.o. fuck does that, and who they after this, if write on reform. Site, and you any shit respond :angry:?
So that Limnological on:
Water = 3 100,000, life-support = 3 100,000.
Delusional a suit, in my opinion.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Think this on better will. Perhaps
http://www.avidcarp.com/AVTSUIT_Item

This "thermoplastic or-a suit", and interested a suit for Spring-fall and cold summer. Before all of this plus winter thus overlapping Korumovskiy All Weather Suit. But his wash their hands with production :( Now instead him one need to buy separately "year-old" and "winter" nice suits. Under than this concerns all producers. And here is with "year-old" costume as times and the problem - among current products from Corum his it turns out simply there is no. 3,000 / 3,000 this performance not for fishing costume. Remains only buy new Prestonovskie nice suits DF8 or DF20.

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated than this concerns all producers. And here is with "year-old" costume as times and the problem - among current products from Corum his it turns out simply there is no. 3,000 / 3,000 this performance not for fishing costume.

Employed instruments
Characteristics not gorteksovskie as and the price however. I have them linen flisovoe subtle and a hoodie warm with membrane ’. The ratio the price the quality of on decidedly subpar.

duffy333 wrote:

This is "thermoplastic or-a suit", and interested a suit for Spring-fall and cold summer. Before all of this plus winter thus overlapping Korumovskiy All Weather Suit. But his wash their hands with production Now instead him one need to buy separately "year-old" and "winter" nice suits. Under than this concerns all producers. And here is with "year-old" costume as times and the problem - among current products from Corum his it turns out simply there is no. 3,000 / 3,000 this performance not for fishing costume. Remains only buy new Prestonovskie nice suits DF8 or DF20.

Serozha! I so understand, hope on Korumovskiy All Weather Suit already there is no? ((
And in how many will suffer their gravest setback Prestonovskie nice suits DF8 or DF20, if turn their there?

Request on Korumovskiy All Weather Suit remained - if somewhere on the rests will emerge "nulevyy" he will claim for me.
New Prestonovskie nice suits already included in sale. DF20already have Tim in sale. DF8 without problems under Made to Order, too, will. Its cost will perhaps order 130 ?.

Vadkh wrote:

Look at this instruments

Looked. Not bad for be it in and tradable fishing, but not for as, in my opinion. In goes with ordinary pants from this same model is obtained the price Prestonovskogo DF20 - the latest for as fishing better idea will. In primarily from-for performance-yours can be executed with. Ah and water resistant 20 100,000, too, well.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 7 2012 17:54:49)

People, who that will tell for Sportchief delta fishing dust
The reference not ploughs, never mind in Google alert on
There is opportunity order, but need produce decision right now. Help figure out.

Last edited by Cartman (Nov 7 2012 23:09:45)

Vadkh wrote:

I him wrote, that the size of the Renault 4 Fourgonette on Dayvovskoy extremely flexible enabling. Do come not diary perhaps, not relevant department product.

Good things membrane level dayvy and shimano can be buy [color=lime]here[/color]but only in is case when there go shares and big discount. For example this a jacket – http://trial-sport.ru/goods/51527/632707.html through 1-2 year can be buy for 18,000 Br Note on water resistance (mm): 20,000 Paropronitsaemost (g / square Flushed / 24 hours): 30,000. Respectively jackets on price 20,000 rub can be buy for 7,000 - 8,000 Br And Johns to wear under there same. I regularly there buying things itself and wife. Membrane trousers mountainsides the price 4500 rub under shares bought 1600 Br Mittens with Gorteks 4100 rub, bought for 1800 Br
Shares and discount on sites not always identifies a. Need to alive go in shops and ask.

Last edited by Матч (Nov 8 2012 00:11:55)

Матч wrote:

We alive go in shops and ask.

Only the problem-shops the in Russia 8-)

Матч wrote:

What you attention on water resistance (mm): 20,000 Paropronitsaemost (g / square Flushed / 24 hours): 30,000.

Jura, Trial sport highly a loaded kantora. Such the Suit is worth there 50 mowers is it.
I'm using Jack Wolfskin. Have them membranki better idea than have Spider, for example the membrane Texapore O3 water resistance (mm): 40,000-50,000 Paropronitsaemost (g / square Flushed / 24 hours): 25,000-30,000. And the price on such jackets less 500 the euro. 1425

Because question with clothes very a meticulous for all dug up accidentally service http://angler.org.uk/category/clothing/thermal-suits/
Many any.

Yes Korum All Weather Suit there is still here

Yes for those who ready buy for the boss jock but there delivery to us can be it's all locked http://www.buynowus.ru/(very prikolnyye guys came I take have them with states)

Last edited by sudocvua (Nov 8 2012 03:02:19)

Vadkh wrote:

Yura, Trial sport highly a loaded kantora. Such the Suit is worth there 50 mowers is it.
I'm using Jack Wolfskin. Have them membranki better idea than have Spider, for example the membrane Texapore O3 water resistance (mm): 40,000-50,000 Paropronitsaemost (g / square Flushed / 24 hours): 25,000-30,000. And the price on such jackets less 500 the euro. Here

And they VAT aren, in Russia send?

Матч wrote:

A they VAT aren, in Russia send?

Yura, have them network stores on Russia, there is. And here is Thosetraded with Russia, if that and with Ukraine, too,.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 8 2012 09:51:08)

Vadkh wrote:

Yura, have them network stores on Russia, there is. And here is Those traded with Russia, if that and with Ukraine, too,.

Edited Vadkh (Today 09 :51: 08)

Text exile on Music in Russia.

duffy333 wrote:

At another Made to Order have Tim on costume Korum All Weather Suit received the answer, that model withdrawn with production: '(. And the that was ordered in the last time was warehouse operations relics of.
Father Jun Kunimura. So that, who not managed - is the late :(
Now those from whom there is nice suits Korum All Weather Suit nurture their and pride - you have reality of in the pure.

Edited duffy333 (2012-10-22 13 :16: 52)

After words Seregi I windup because long was thinking about to buy some of that itself such a suit.
'm calling friend and Presidency our team Moldova to Worlds 2012 in Ghent Michet thousands on this moment in London with request "so here is and so heated pies on all are eating can you help me out Pomogi with shorting."
Found he one Internet Music where there is still these pies on the price at a discount 128 ?with transshipment on London http://www.bristolangling.com/catalog/p … her-suit/. Truth there only size L remained but this me and need was with growth 178sm and weight 95kg this my the size of the snip lies that need to.
And at all to what this I want thank and will express gratitude of Sergei duffy333 for Dhabi and clear describe things that--at through his hands for patience and correctness in explanations and responding on this Forum people not always respectfully and its statutes-their posts.
Sergei you Best at least on this Forum and this resource and RYBATsYuGI living on it Best which I know on Internet space. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ZA3av.jpg
P.S. Buying was made 26th October. And like there is still the remnants of

Last edited by Andriy F (Nov 17 2012 18:46:51)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Kor … 45fd66301d

tercarp wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Kor … 45fd66301d

And this accurately such same a suit, as described Sergei duffy333??

Judging by insistence - yes.

+1

In America came "black Friday" and on Kabelase appeared interesting prices all. For seals there is warm gorteksovskaya jacket Jacket
With just for 7,900 rubles with Relay. (The price + 20%) Plus trousers on such same price. Pants
760.46 full kit transcends 15800 rubles. Video

Exile not are opening, not gather additionally in any way why? Only video. In short whom need to are looking for on Cabelas.com

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 26 2012 12:10:01)

Rolling in on days my KORUM ALL weather Suit
Oops as same I glad, that "managed jump on this outgoing train"
Not goes nor in what sranenie with those, that I saw in our stores in price Wilson about 200 killed raccoons

Blackcurrant for kit itself even KORUM 2PIECE UNDERSUIT, a good soft, comfortable to body the Suit, but utterly not understandable on whom tailored - sweatpants in the Nighttime, and the upper hand as-if on the size of the more. Although and shoulders on place, but length below C.. My growth 178, bought these L :blush:

+1

If with sleeves have KORUM 2PIECE UNDERSUIT all normal, then so and should be - apparently the British decided mentor'd give "disaffected at the bottom." When sitting of service even in thermoplastic or-suit and thermoplastic or-linen, glee tier tissue not would hurt.

duffy333 wrote:

If with sleeves have KORUM 2PIECE UNDERSUIT all normal, then so and should be - apparently the British decided mentor'd give "disaffected at the bottom." When sitting on cold even in thermoplastic or-suit and thermoplastic or-linen, glee tier tissue not would hurt.

Perhaps, I simply on line dancing in it wanted to go, and now girls will be a laughingstock - not a trendy thong :crazyfun:

Who any tested woollen thermal underwear? As compared with clean sintetikoy? Advantages?

Who any tested woollen thermal underwear? As compared with clean sintetikoy? Advantages?

Can ah his this woollen thermal underwear!
Agree with these mate.

Last edited by Yura L. (Dec 24 2012 18:16:41)

+1

Yura L. wrote:

can ah his this woollen thermal underwear!
Agree with these mate.

Very "juicy" written :D But his thesis pro "thermal underwear - only modern, like, Lycra" support by both hands.

duffy333 wrote:

MA – It "juicy" written :D But his thesis pro "thermal underwear - only modern, like, Lycra" support by both hands.

Advise revere have ruled on his Forum. :cool: Max as always's on fire.

Who any preobryol already a suit from Preston's DF8 or DF20? There is desire to do itself gift to Novoiu Year, but input nowhere not has found.

And not surprising - model only-only came in sale not the that have us, and and in of England. Even in one major English forums "Oparyshe-the drowned man":D only a few messages about him yes and the not Bell ososbo no the big info.
Know one forumchanina, which itself already made gift in the form of DF20 - many run category: Membrane fabric, the good Hhardware, conveniently and correctly with perspective as fishing made. A suit is worth their money, in my opinion. But about full test-a drive on such weather to speak not account for :(

Text or: For normal and the correct work membrane necessarily the availability of termobelya :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 26 2012 13:43:35)

Thank you for the answer. About termobelya in rate, already increasingly there is, and the Suit it is time renew. Let us borrow and jurisprudence as.