All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Posts 271 to 300 of 993

2Zoom
Your partner with your would the speed implementation increase, and he would all now broken :cool:

Previous brilliant, very sought to!
Denys am very pleased with the me reflection play in team, all clearly, without stress involved..., on those :cool:
Gladly'll argue with him still times, if will opportunity :)

Thank you for report, very it would be educational

Sergei Molodchaga!
And in team you cuddly you guys are together're trying :cool:
Bouquet such - in-style
- A came two Gavrily and have shown that not only vodka to drink can :D

Ah Design applying photographs as always at the highest level :cool:
Super! So keep!

+4

Spets- post, for ZAVISNIKOV Sergei Popova.
Denys Bayrak.
Statistics in ciphers:
Spring winning the KhRFK
1 tourist 0,640 gr.
2 tourist 1,150 gr.
Championship Odesskaya Area of the:
1 tourist 0,395 gr.
2 tourist 0,855 gr.
Championship independent Ooblasti:
1 tourist 0,460 gr.
2 tourist 0,695 gr.
The Asian independent PROTEST:
1 tourist 4,840 gr’s organs is the first in zone.
2 tourist 7,010 gr.’s organs is the second in zone.
And this outcome one 7-1930-hour coaching received with man and the sportsman with big hew Z.

+4

vv1960 wrote:

And this outcome one 7-1930-hour coaching received with man and the sportsman with big hew Z.

Willingly believe :cool:

Guys, Denis is famously served! :cool:
He realistically brilliant, and tactics we shaped together, so that our victory realistically 50 on 50!

+1

Antrate wrote:

DC – One thing, like would to know opinion Max box.

What precisely opinion you interested in? :glasses:

ZooM wrote:

Partner brilliant, very sought to!

Seryoga, a large thank you for good words! For this tournament you gave me big volume of knowledge! I very sought to, and as outcome we function victory in this untenable the.
If fate will provide me still chance play with you in one team I gladly his'm using

vv1960 wrote:

I have quite a small experience participation in fidernykh for competitions, this were my third largest manganese reserves contest. And in general I enleve fiderom the second season.

+2

Before trip on EO on fideru decided for a holiday on the koi a reservoir, test new with President and both: Boyle.
Healthful's been a hell of fishing and, importantly rezultativnaya, now can be with a quiet soul of and fiderom property fish under claimed :)

+12

Me seems, the commercial amply shows the squalor karpovogo podsaka under work one. Was would you have here in 4.5 Dam, you would moreover carp times in 3 would faster have.

Last edited by Peterzt (Aug 19 2013 10:17:52)

On bottom sticking out got stumps reed and for them picked on by mesh podsaka, loath visually seems that me his hard raising. In reality I with this handle one hand raise podsak easily.
For order to 3-4 metre here modicum as something has dealt with karpovoy head, it must be from have become, and should I be an athlete-poverlifterom :)
Karpfishing have come up with not idiots, and karpovyy podsak the optimal the unit for reception fish, as with partner, so and very.

Sergei, and than due to such a fixation species-pod (lightning rods up in water) and what this gives advantage before stop udilisch in parallel water and by raising the tips of his udilisch in the upper hand?
Thank you, video as always on perform well!

ZooM wrote:

To order to 3-4 metre here modicum as something has dealt with karpovoy head, it must be from have become, and should I be an athlete-poverlifterom

Deal not in of gravity podsaka, and in neighborhood to Bank. If on 4 metres fish more less Dr. Bobicchio without saying, then already in 2 (length pens karpovogo podsaka 1.8) much more stronger nervous. This you have on video clearly in sight - fish stands at on 4-5 metres and not wants closer approached only raze.
If such a head use, then of course simple here not ant it was sufficient. But accented and more lungs heads in which fish 15 kg climbs (have Corum such there is).

Yuric wrote:

Sergei, and than due to such a fixation species-pod.

Deep though and small the depth of in place industrialized fishing. Is obtained that I enleve on 120 meters away, burden 110-115 grams which gradually sinking in ilu, trolley onto a side wind is diddling as such which is over water, and in place industrialized fishing the depth of 80-100 centimeters and is obtained that the fishing line is unnecessarily how's life with Mac and moreover perhaps even a double in thicker water, thereby pressuya point. Driven carps fear the woods retractable in 1346m and his-in poklevok markedly is declining.
Plus under vyvyzhivanii fish, under low-bottom: Diving udochkakh, less the likelihood mats the woods, lightning my fishing gear virtually touched coastal trawling. On the idea of can be was use backing-Lida, Hrodna Voblast, but my the size of the vymostki not allowed me establish species under further from Bank and comfortable experience to use them, so as I not had access to the top of the their St.
In one word this is one of effective ways struggle with faint depth in place industrialized fishing and side pulled.

Peterzt wrote:

If such a head use, then of course simple here not ant it was sufficient. But accented and more lungs heads in which fish 15 kg climbs (have Corum such there is).

Heads Korum with metal-wall rim easier, but can damage greater fish on mate, when're trying to its get from podsaka. Need use on opportunities the right karpovye heads with verevochnym edge, which convoys along from under fish.
Is the head that using this small Wychwood, this is one the most lung and the compact cyprinids kept goals on market. Fish not goes in podsak for the reason that was not enough're weary. This especially this dam, in it a weak transparency water and small the depth of, fish gives easily themselves draw to Bank, and after is beginning to show character. Playing on for competitions on this a reservoir, I accurately also could not draw fish to large podsaku on game stand handle 3.5 Dam, simply she having a bit ?f fun still on couple of meters further.
This specificity dam and if you witness other my ’, for example with Medvezhki, then see that deep-fish I park quickly and immediately in podsak, but includes there the main resistance fish is having on distance there is.
So that karpovaya head it is the most suitable for karpovoy fishing :)

Last edited by ZooM (Aug 19 2013 11:26:05)

Homilies no chair or any space karpovuyu head to handle-3m + and work with it.
Think all thought and questions disappears themselves :)

+1

Where same video pro bag little slapping?

+1

ZooM wrote:

Try no chair or any space karpovuyu head to handle-3m + and work with it.
Think all thought and questions disappears themselves :)

Ah reality yes. There deal even not in weight, and in general the size of the and parusnosti. Vivid mini-sadkom on a large interacting not povorochaesh particularly.

And if instead carp White Amur which amplitude pumping shift to the and to the left, then at all it is unrealistic :)

Sergei, nepoymu, why clean up a major faction from prikormki, if next vsypaesh "pastochino"?

Last edited by алекс бр (Aug 21 2013 22:38:18)

ZooM
Sergei, ah when same pro leschikov the film will?! :cool: :jumping:

Last edited by Defender (Aug 21 2013 15:39:04)

alex. Ajata Yauvana
I, of course, not ZOOM, but on logic things - so is done for moreover, to major faction was its grains. Those Demidovich, that pastochino is used "the slump-homemade." And for moreover, to achieve from prikormki precisely the desired behavior and, respective, effect.

+1

And increasingly horse and nobly :smoke:

алекс бр wrote:

Sergei, nepoymu, why clean up a major faction from prikormki, if next vsypaesh "pastochino"?

Will come and adjusts the me if that, but, think, because pastonchino bears exclusively an attractive component, unlike the kicked out major faction, which under capricious or the province. Fish can be immediately you overfeed. In case provoking of bream this, of course, not particularly as relevant, but when filming the film and know not, that you awaits, then better reinsure.

Y.Osipov wrote:

Interesting, after such a genocide, how many kg died?

You, a respected, to read not know how or came simply language!? I rarely write on Forum being his permanent reader. Is content from a permanent the troll and- human which maximally is invested in favorite deal and feeds-free laborers information such people as you. Yes will you known, that Seryoga fish not kills, and is arch-adversary stingy event — see. If would you saw, as in Luhansk Federation fishing sport on weighing leaders this Federation ssypayut fish itself in Buckets, eat up far its between tours and are home on taranku. Here is here would you pokherelo. Here is this real genocide.

"The slump-mei", that for they?

Hand made, manual work, potato gun on-our.

+1

Y.Osipov- Perhaps, who not in rate, but "living" fish in sports sadkakh clock-two not bears for of last no threats. Finish up.

Y.Osipov wrote:

Tancor
You, that to go back and keep fish (49 kg) almost clock in sadke, and then peresypat in build this sports and?

Edited Y.Osipov (Today 10 :07: 33)

Deal not in sports, and in shootings of a movie where need show outcome industrialized fishing. If you not know, then I assure you, that a 50kg- of bream is famously persist in 4-'s meter the koi sadke very long time in annuelles water. This from personal experience, because, that kept such his-in little slapping in 3-'s meter sadke. And nothing terrible if fish on couple of minutes moved in build for photo. I simply know, as Seryoga turns with ponds. If you witness his video about karpovoy it comes to shagging, as he there turns with carp - roughly accurately also he turns with leschami. This can be see in his video "Lovlya bream in River."

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2