All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Posts 451 to 480 of 993

Not’t forget :s imsssssa gloves off. A scarf, hat from tanning industry and vast. And etc. Far time you heading out? :flag:

All took :) At Ulyanyki.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1312/3c/2c31bcbb701c.jpg

We conducted superb two days on Ulyanykakh. Winter karpovaya fishing unambiguously has its a special charm. Water the Cold, fish little is being shifted and virtually not nurtures. Strategy industrialized fishing implies a sting enleve without feed, with viewing miniaturized the lollies. Us managed obtain five poklevok of which one was toward a, but unfortunately fish krutanula head not far from podsaka and rolled off. On senses here in this Boy was about 10-12 kg. The rest poklevki remained not resembles those found so as in mind winter specificity of industrialized fishing we used very small and the most lungs hooks # 10 and pop-up 8-the 10mm. Fishing - super!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1312/6e/6512ea69ea15.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i607/1312/c2/dae8e5029583.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1312/d2/f25282b54d0d.jpg

http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1312/14/8669b761aff0.jpg

+15

Sergei! Fishing - art! :cool:

Is famously as always. Lebedyam it seems appealed mini-city :)

Strange tail have lebyadikhi "Shakhter" center. Montage, or the gelva package fell in frame. Under zabrose :cool:

This it not tail, this segaretok lebedenok, he simply still a grey :)

And fish was? And the on picture both signalizatora surges.

They surges because the overnight illuminating included, on poklevke brighter shine, but on picture succeeded the such magic rays :)

Seryoga! Himself [kayf], not in a fishing trip, and in mid-erected tents. 'm respect - THANK YOU!

YuraHanter wrote:

Seryoga! Himself [kayf], not in a fishing trip, and in mid-erected tents. 'm respect - THANK YOU!

Ah yes in such time sin to she was empty! :cool:

+1

Cerega as'd all dress up and in that?

Question winter equipment for industrialized fishing winter with a-a sleepover very is important!

1. Tent, in my case this Trakker Bivvy Mk2 GTI (material Aquatexx ® 5,000), but think that any qualitative bivik with podstegoy or winter cover back on it be appropriate. On gender need laid under standard coverage additional couple of strata multi-coloured plastic tablecloths, creates additional warmly isolation. And it is important follow of photoemission, so as wind invent a warmly.

2. Karpovaya enclosed NASH Idulgence Mk3 with warmest flisovym mattress. Very important detail for any reflects many days session, because as on my view dream on earth faster are straining resource organism. And given specificity the most fishing and the fact that constantly account for climb for perezabrosov and vyvazhivaniya fish, himself process requires maximally comfortable conditions for short dives in dream and obtain from him maximum possible recovery and vacation.

3. Hot water bottle, can be use torch or the pourer, but very neatly, to not get some hash the entire oxygen and not burn down tent. I give literally on five minutes, not more.

4. Winter sleeping bag with additional podstegoy necessarily. I'm using NASH frostbite -20. Warmly, governing, comfortably, life-support. Truth unlike foksovskikh evikov not has instalacji otalkivayuschego cover. But includes and life-support better.

5. The Bottom tier winter termobelya Fahrenheit, warm, for static conditions with high bare.

6. Sleeping kit from soft winter podstezhki, in my case this Wychwood Terminal Session Suit. This podstega gets wet and produvaetsya, but allows pop out from erected tents on poklevku, pick a fish and perezabrosit. Essentially this soft winter clothing for dry through a freezing weather. If there is no DZ Snow I day go... I go in it.

7. On case wind and dampness from above podstegi I one grasps the a suit Wychwood Truefly.

8. Winter shoes Tuckland (gore-tex). I not burdens warm socks, instead them I one grasps the three layer ordinary, and carefully looking for those to leg not was crude. Simply changing dry. Me so more comfortable.

9. A cap, gloves off, Bouff on nose and chin.

10. Tea, a bit brandy, and best have your canteen with Jagermeister th.

+1

Good komplektik, truth and money is worth.

Seryoga, can eggs is worth more expensive :)

Better 5 times be marred then, than one times iniem :D
Especially on zimn. Church spying on projection wind. Yesterday like reason on winter and not times eiaee in such delivery-. But about Will.i.am as a strong northern wind under pace of. + 1 + 2-simply rotten frostbite on your me. Had to urgently uezzhat- although fish klevala as once infamous :dontknow:
Better -5-8 without wind - To what do yesterday plus :mad:

Last edited by maury (Dec 10 2013 19:09:50)

+1

Simply couple pictures “it catching leschika in the hole there :)

http://i036.radikal.ru/1402/b1/8763c8050477.jpg

http://s020.radikal.ru/i715/1402/3d/cf7804f73021.jpg

+12

Winter at night in palatochke on Pechenigy sit any kayffffffffff :flag:

ZooM wrote:

Just couple pictures “it comes to shagging leschika in the hole there

Like would to know, on that yes as?

Алекс мех wrote:

We wish we would to know, on that yes as?

Enura Abdullayeva, so there zhyzh all drawn. Fish-sicles - balychek with sausage., the nozzle sitch - saltso roasted, aroma - a Pepsi and Morshyn. And if OK "not Takes", then in the background there is still one bottle with "classified" component of and for it the sandbox is with ogurzikami. :D

Last edited by sendy (Feb 7 2014 22:24:17)

+2

Ah some that in sight on photo :)
And at all was feeding motylem, a net, if to lend sypukhu the becomes a dace and Blicca bjoerkna. Leschishki only on net night crawlers you can catch. Dokarmlivalsya every hour with puny sitechka. Love but on lures with nodding is, on game me more interesting than with connected float switch.
Specifically on this a fishing trip been pushed round 3,5mm mormykha white-mother-of-pearl color of, matte, with green-lemon buttons. On podsadke 3-5 moths. Lesochka 0.1 - 0.12. Dipchik has acted at times, anise and coriander.

+2

ZooM wrote:

Nu some that in sight on photo
And at all was feeding motylem, a net, if to lend sypukhu the becomes a dace and Blicca bjoerkna. Leschishki only on net night crawlers you can catch. Dokarmlivalsya every hour with puny sitechka. Love but on lures with nodding is, on game me more interesting than with connected float switch.
Specifically on this fishing been pushed round 3,5mm mormykha white-mother-of-pearl color of, matte, with green-lemon buttons. On podsadke 3-5 moths. Lesochka 0.1 - 0.12. Dipchik has acted at times, star anise and coriander.

Than likes this guy, so openness, but on DONBASSKI.

+1

Moblin wrote:

than likes this guy, so openness, but on DONBASSKI.

Yes respekt and uvazhuha activist Sergey. Downloaded itself all his seminars. Perismatrivayu long winter evenings. I thought he point on fideru. And he it turns out still and mormyshkoy still wets his ryboidov. :D hitting from all barrels. :D Yes modicum rolls. But not kissing why something. :D Home Lech Fadzeeu, as overborrow silyavku- so let with it sucking face. :D

An international feeder - Andrei Dumchev and Sergei Popov.
Pleasant viewing, friends :)

The plot video applications to now very album about modern a fishing trip “dive a new generation - Next Generation Fishing. ” Andrei Dumchev (Russia) and Sergei Popov (Ukraine) spend a joint instructed session on Moscow River. Leading fly fishermen-athletes two fraternal sofa share unique experience and are discussing nuances as fishing in complex conditions.

+37

There's gravy with steeply escaped under the other Bank, man crusade not expected, that can be so far blast.
PS How always very informative and informative :cool:

Here is so comfortable surprise :crazyfun:

100% in an exhibition are banding together, stands near were. As always at the highest level and as always you are praising :cool:

ZooM wrote:

International feeder - Andrei Dumchev and Sergei Popov.
Pleasant viewing, friends

Nezhdan!! o.O
Thank you :cool:

Ah YOU, Hi,, authorize! (With)
Very positive, beautiful and good video.
Received mass of positive of emotions from viewing.

Cool! Sergei and tell, the planned whether water transport drawing only these prikormok on Ukraine and where can be poschupati a new line of Chomping at the bit from Zemex?

And on 50 grams?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2