All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Posts 541 to 570 of 993

Ah I to audience was accustomed already on La in Kyiv :)
Under the right approach to it comes to shagging: Let that behind crowd drove forward with applause and for every bream to cognac someone poured with shashlyk :)
But karpovaya fishing requires a different aesthetics, a and contemplated. Karp the fuss not likes.

ZooM wrote:

But karpovaya fishing requires a different aesthetics, a and contemplated. Karp the fuss not likes.

Very hope that all sides protivostoyani by the summer of reach and calm down and will emerge ??? opportunity start karpovyy season. :dontknow:

+2

Romeo wrote:

At karpovuyu fishing trip problematic to go.

Roma not worry, was on a fishing trip on Elenovke 9,11,14 on May, all'oc
Hands in its feet and on karpovuyu fishing :flag:

Romeo wrote:

That and I about same + parading with booking start. I when 5 years ago eiaee. Accurately not remember but for 4 hours fishing human three accurately and sat near and started brains sovokuplyat A send in the Pedestrian erotic approach nurture not allows

Raised you our :D Wu me fishing "an urban-area" simply is associated with those, that account for communicate - respond to questions, show some tackle, snap bait. Children and teenagers so this at all sacred explain-show, if are interested. Although, if honestly, me rarely has poking you - especially if near Alex or toch gets caught. Chyoto their all time ask Mulkeen have been plaguing :dontknow: Perhaps because sho skinny? :D
Assholes of course, too, are outfitted with under this, but thank God, this very small the percentage of from all that will keep.

+5

A good the interlocutor, the who keeps managing listen to. Plyusuyu.

Sergei, have me to you question about clothing. If not hampers, answer it, please.

What cargo pants and what shoes you’re using or can suggest on Spring-autumn?

In advance thank you.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Sergei, have me to you question about clothing. If not hampers, answer it, please.

What cargo pants and what shoes you’re using or can suggest on Spring-autumn?

Yes he in kazennom churchgoers, everywhere Zemex drawn. :D

+2

magik wrote:

a good the interlocutor, the who keeps managing listen to

This may be only organised ourselves that you one takes. Or conscious more and silently than the intel judging by from moreover that happening. And how many such? Note on grandstanding on championships, and what is the price the clapping?

Lilian wrote:

This is can be only organised ourselves that you one takes. Or conscious more and silently than the intel judging by from moreover that happening. And how many such? Note on grandstanding on championships, and what is the price the clapping?

Forgot add.

A good sobesednik- the who to, like listen to and judging by from this be able ask the right questions.

Last edited by magik (May 19 2014 14:20:32)

ZooM Junior wrote:

Which cargo pants and what shoes you’re using or can suggest on Spring-autumn?

I not 352, but, too, Sergei :hobo: So sho pick up volumes K courage on themselves - 'm gonna recommend we do, then than'm using himself / want sooner or later to purchase. Lest not clog this subject responded in Hiking and, shoes, caps,.

And Zuma has been how I know likes clothing cyprinids kept or autdorovskikh brands - for example FOXor NAVITAS

+1

Navitas, NASH, FOX, Wichwood, Simms Show on thin ” the end of the :)
Me if honestly without difference, pick a exclusively on waistline and based on for tactile attainment of.
Personally me importantly to clothing was convenient, minimalizirovala degree of sweating and match its my aesthetic needs.
p.s. I came to important conclusion - instead of to have it is unrealistic-teen supertekhnologichnoe thermoplastic or linen, better have two kit normal. Because, as would technology not worked, spare kit crack and of fresh always better three-day tricked out technological :)
In one word clothing this is important, but not more than functionally.

+5

On Belyeu has, of course, agree: The usual warm cotton and not need to something hippie buy for pyatikratnuyu price. And, in for "upper tier" agree posting specific amount. Warm, water-proof kobinezon with kapyushenom, on-my, the optimal option. For the answer thank you, d look have these producers.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Skyfall Belyeu has, of course, agree: The usual warm cotton and not need to something hippie buy for pyatikratnuyu price.

Absolutely the wrong judgment :no: That bribery from nepromokaemogo "top", if you're sweating (on road to community industrialized fishing or oboruduya place industrialized fishing, for example), and "the usual warm cotton" received in themselves entire this crops? He his further nowhere not lifts - she there in fibers and between them remains and began kholodit body. Regulation teper in spare kit and obtiratsya towel? And "termukha" lifts on its the surface this crops and skin remains dry. Ah if anything dryer, than with "Cotton."
The entire modern "system a multilayer clothing" built on principle correctly handpicked strata. You're cleaning one tier and bribery from rest least.

I remember as my wife once roughly also had to speculate ( :tomato:, simply the situation very similar). Until as something autumn after another picnic with rain and its subsequent bronchitis because that "first feel hot, then wet, then chilly" not spat and not bought it fully kit autdorovskoy clothing - from termukhi until costume from the right material. After this, when it is time to buy ski-, then proposals about holding pennies knotted woollen socks and sweaters from wool merinosov why something not was followed by :D

Last edited by duffy333 (May 19 2014 16:26:14)

+3

duffy333 wrote:

the proposals about holding pennies knotted woollen socks and sweaters from wool merinosov why something not was followed by

I himself through this past. I he launched instructed life with fishing pole. Late autumn or sooner spring, when on the morning not rarely even minus, and you scam cylinders PVC-shki, collecting the boat, with you three sweat, then facto standard in it and a tooth on a tooth not is mired. The problem come around termobelyom. I was on seventh the sky from happiness and comfort. Ah yes, himself a suit was expensive, but this not saved.

Last edited by margulis (May 19 2014 16:38:45)

http://s020.radikal.ru/i713/1406/03/af08719a418d.jpg

Fishing have us with best man's been a hell of unsteady, had to many feed and far fling, but to complain sin!
For time session was been seized 17 amurov, the most a small of which weighed 7 kg, and the most big shoulder more 12 kg.
Ah and of course not go off without or large Karpov!

Pleasant viewing, friends :)

+25

Always delights the video Sergei Popova. Many interesting and useful councils.

As always cool video. Thank you.
Sergei, that for matt used? VARYAG Onega "aboard"?
Not that breaches carp the first to rays fins?

http://www.starbaits.com/media/article-base/zoom/ab_6189.jpg

Starbaits INFLATABLE UNHOOKING MAT
Matt a spacious, with separately naduvaemymi boards of the ring-and upside.
Covered with dense tissue interaction, so that think carp we should drink a his not penetrate.
Fully this come undone zipper and there is an opportunity to elicit inflatable board for moreover to carefully his wash and elated after fishing.
Sells in goes with pump-zhabkoy.
Language; 'm using the second season.
I exasperated, and my driven carps and Amur river grateful for the comfort during photo session :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 24 2014 16:34:52)

+2

You charged up with positive. Thank you. :cool:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i641/1407/6c/1550ef414c39.jpg

Zoom '’ s Workshop(Masterskaya Sergei Popova) - this is a new rubric on my YouTube host www.youtube.com / pro100ZooM
In his workshop of the I will regularly share once a experience, sports know-how notions, to do reviews cordages and equipment, tell about nuanced one modern by industrialized fishing.

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 2 2014 15:18:52)

+8

Zoomas times in the process viewing. In this year and I began place both: Boyle. Truth mostly pylyaschie, so as session quite short, on Karpov measure.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140702/KI0u6i62zc.jpg

Zoomincidentally, better their boil in the double boiler, then they not so lose their nutrients. ;)

+1

Pyliki - theme!
Judging by the color of're skating on maize meal bayou?

ZooM wrote:

By all indications colored're skating on maize meal bayou?

Yes, on soles of. In package, on egg.
Although color not their native, can be so say. Deal in is, that after skiing I their obvalivayu in the same flour. They so better is drying, plus in water immediately are beginning give the first particles.

Last edited by margulis (Jul 2 2014 15:35:53)

+2

margulis wrote:

Zoom wrote (and):

Judging by color're skating on maize meal bayou?

Yes, on soles of. In package, on egg.
Although color not their native, can be so say. Deal in is, that after skiing I their obvalivayu in the same flour. They so better is drying, plus in water immediately are beginning give the first particles.

Edited margulis (Today 14 :35: 53)

Signature author

http://informst.ucoz.ru/Images/admin_black.gif

And wasn traditional molasses and molasses is one thing and the same? As this: In package? If not strongly hampers, share a recipe, pliz

Molasses or molasses case lighted (traditional) and the dark (Sugar), from here and so color pylikov under katochke.
Those boily that on photo in package vykatany on egg, which in as a glue is used in "boiled" boilakh, in as a glue in pyltikakh is used molasses and such boily not stew and drying.

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 2 2014 16:58:42)

ZooM wrote:

molasses or molasses case lighted (traditional) and the dark (Sugar), from here and so color pylikov under katochke.
Those boily that on photo in package vykatany on egg, which in as a glue is used in "boiled" boilakh, in as a glue in pyltikakh is used molasses and such boily not stew and drying.

Edited Zoom (Today 15 :58: 42)

Signature author

http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1308/be/2c328b66cbb3.png
zemex.ru

In pyliki the clay add? Or the on soles of under drying not any?

dr.andrew18 wrote:

as this: In package?

Those that in package on egg, and egg perishable product. So as I not used preservatives, to store account for in freezer, for convenience in package.

dr.andrew18 wrote:

If not strongly hampers, share a recipe, pliz

At all something Sergei the film for this and made, that would show as and from what. Than not recipe? Or speech about pylikakh?

To marqulis Films zooma adore, especially seminars (huge him thank you). Both: Boyle've been taking year two, enleve hasn't on those heathens who run naked. Fishmily not work, only 50 • 50. Interested purely pyliki: Composition, technology, time raspada- on egg and on bayou, not spread whether under zabrose cobra?

dr.andrew18cobra not'm using. Composition so, mostly from the internet. Fish flour flavored not'm using. Me seems, that have us she only repels fish. Fish not Myunkhenskiy to it. Time of disintegration in ECNs homes from 2-not shoot until 3-Oh hours - pyliki, on egg not experienced, so as think, that this is not so it is important on short sessions.
One thing a substantial difference between boylami on egg and pylikami, this number of machines components in the composition of the (her - I, flour wheaten of, green-bean, rice, this soy bean and others.) In pylikakh their number of can .So until 50%, and in egg whites can be at all not promoted. Plus, treacle or not easy finding molasses need to to dilute concentrated cooling fluids water 2 / 1, necessarily. Otherwise dough not tickles.
One times made from old Sun "jams. :)

Last edited by margulis (Jul 2 2014 18:49:51)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2