All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Posts 841 to 870 of 993

Yeeees. Poorly when around alone killers fish. In my peregibbbb.

igor160968 wrote:

Standard and Poor 'when around alone killers fish.

Unfortunately forced hauntingly this fact.
Especially regrettably to identify the, that "colleagues" kill carp breeder 10 +

+3

Seryoga and when video will? :flag:

Video will through month, I think.

And here is video not hire fishing, but on a fishing trip can useful :)
In companies old druzyak vanya. And Olega we were boiling we draconian October male borschik, we were boiling under charochku stock of and noise rain.
The commercial devoted pleasant and for yummy leisure in companies good friends :)

+10

ZooM wrote:

one starts understand language have a drink

And I first thought, that this pro animals :D

http://s019.radikal.ru/i611/1410/c8/1b9043d77818.jpg

This the commercial devoted an artificial maize (corn), which is popular decorative right complement.
In this video I ve their impressions about it catching Karpov and amurov with its employ.

+7

Guys, thank you for positive video, and for crack cucumber, and for happy eyes, and for soon "for peaceful the sky over head." Realistically poteshili! :cool:

Last edited by Dmytriy Lutsk (Oct 24 2014 11:42:17)

+3

Thank you Serozha, very interestingly. What 3-5 species you on uh, recommending buy the first to?
'm gonna join you to with your’s wishes all good poklevok and nurture our Karpov, they must us inspiring every year all better and better.

Thank you for different video, and borschik yes under 50 "grape". In tot companies and weather not the problem :rain: - this with steeply! Looked on one devouring!

+1

Костян wrote:

Thanks Serozha, very interestingly. What 3-5 species you on uh, recommending buy the first to?

Peach & NA (NB)
Monster Crab (RH)
Squid 2T (IB)
Plum (NB)
Cranberry & NA (NB)

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 24 2014 13:22:25)

ZooM wrote:

Peach & NA (NB)
Monster Crab (RH)
Squid 2T (IB)
Plum (NB)
Cranberry & NA (NB)

Edited Zoom (Today 12 :22: 25)

Can could you tell me where can be find this product?
And the Google alert on not finds. Either I made the not correctly do :(

http://s009.radikal.ru/i307/1410/63/aeb220d06e6a.jpg

On modern know accurately that there is in fishing on Rusanovke and in Three pillars

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 24 2014 14:43:33)

+1

The film pro borsht - very a strong :) "Luschek and little carrot - major faction"! Formuler rewritten :)

I have in this season best worked good a Cheeto with the scent of RH Megaspice.

RH Megaspice, too, normal theme, from many colleagues heard positive reviews :cool:

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

Children (Guys), thank you for positive video, and for crack cucumber, and for happy eyes, and for soon "for peaceful the sky over head." Realistically poteshili!

Edited Dmytriy Lutsk (Yesterday 11 :42: 17)

'm gonna join you! Waiting for world and hope, that more not will victims and affected.
Hope, that will be able, as before we go by prodazhu (never felt themselves outside the home in this city of) and on modern, and not to think about its security, stand in subway and considered how many same lasts rise on the escalator forge the Eventually there were, go on Khreschatiku, to drink champagne and to see in every oncoming not neighbor, but brother. Waking up in a train Kharkiv-Lviv, to rush on station and to think: They say so strange :), but so understandable and so on good. We not can from just to backtrack, not can.

+7

I have in this year very well worked Nb real eiaee on nonprofit reservoirs, from Nb want try still the Peach & NA (NB), and Cranberry & NA (NB) just their I have more 10 species but worked why the only she.
Sergei, give me an advice that the, from dipov for will make a corn enleve only on it, for nonprofit increased the after your video obtain very'm LK Compot works. That succumb and revert Sticky Bloodworm? Korda Goo ?

Lk Compot a hysterical and incredibly ulovistyy product, especially when need rapid report from fish. Is quite universal and for amur and for carp, but I'm using his only in first day-two, to give a powerful an attractive signal for obtain macro control over zone industrialized fishing, then'm feeding corn without aroma, or a net boilom and'm using an aromatic maize (in including and with viewing'm LK Compot) as a tracker for allocation purposefulness on backdrop of other attractive of particles.
Sticky Bloodworm very is a respectable program, precisely this position, uh, pulled out from collapse of ruin company after as guys seceded from Nash Baits. But and boils, and pop-Up and dambls. I on this basis of Cathal boily for prolonged session, received many poklevok and steadily put a good fish.

Still they have very a serious program Krill. Recommend pay attention.

That concerns Diaz Gutierrez Goo, then I not razdyalyayu of euphoria on about this product. For South Africa, where we were on ChM 2013 products such a class were simply necessary, but in our water they work not everywhere and not always. The only stable slice statistics I received on positions the Peach, with as in Kyiv, so and on the east and on South-East Ukraine. This position especially been pushed round on Amur river in year time. On the rest positions, which I have there is the entire XMEGA, I routinely received at times poklevki, but not observed taxonomists.

+1

Thank you Sergei, very understandable! Fishing on carp we should drink a singled out first on feeder and then has acquired still and a couple karpovikov. Enleve not long but already in this year received results until my modest record Amur River 4.3 kg on feeder fermentirovanaya maize with podsadkoy NB real. Detailed all that there is on youtube with you very of well-image’s smallest respekt!

As you wrote in our time products shaft money not ????? all buy, on your sheets of video namatyvayu note montages, dog leashes but also, feed in 120 shaft video on carp fishengu but me not have all there is the Beautiful semka, adequate consideration why this or the) Yes that you opened subject Zoom '’ s Workshop realistically with steeply the that much show negatives for ordinary people fishermen. When still that the will come out on the portal?

Hedin wrote:

some of the! Waiting for world and hope, that more not will victims and affected.
Hope, that will be able, as before we go by prodazhu (never felt themselves outside the home in this city of) and on modern, and not to think about its security, stand in subway and considered how many same lasts rise on the escalator forge the Eventually there were, go on Khreschatiku, to drink champagne and to see in every oncoming not neighbor, but brother. Waking up in a train Kharkiv-Lviv, to rush on station and to think: They say so strange, but so understandable and so on good. We not can from just to backtrack, not can.

And that prevents this do? About what security is faring speech?

Sorry, that not on topic.

ARX@ngel wrote:

When still that the will come out on the portal?

Do’on inspiration, when to mind that any interesting or worthy, to ensure to share these with colleagues. Heading this has marched for moreover to tell about interesting novelties market which attracted my attention, share impressions about any nuanced one fishing industrialized fishing, ah and of course tell about ordinary things, which especially are important for places and primer fishermen.
Video goes irregular, so as this activities is for me rather hobby, loath not third strictly, if emerge pause :)

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 30 2014 23:40:18)

ZooM
Yesterday began already mezhsezonnyy it's fucking depressing) and began to revise your video (seminars) you when the promised do in diagnostiki SEMINAR! There is no desires do his? Issues simply all! All the more you the last time very began constrain karpovoy catching! There is very many questions - especially in melochakh- which very important on my view (especially Italiensk for Begyndere as I)

Sought in online; it's the Peach & NA (NB) but crusade enterprayzovka with the scent of peach there is only with dipom Richie.
And video with Rokitnogo (This is Rivne still be theirs.?) there is no still in online; it's? Already 2 times showed his on channel Trophy column (Scotlands) but in ties with those that time there is no on Gunnel I can't watch.

ARX@ngel

Lake in Rakitnom, Rakitnyanskiy r Mr, Kyiv region

http://karpela.com/fishplace/965

ARX@ngel

A Cheeto Peaches from Enterprise A global economy, is called precisely - "the Peach & TROPICANO" and she in real from Richworth.

Thank you I so and understood, I have there is such question judging by from moreover that choice producers and just nutrition for carp amur is enormous! From their descriptions Podskajite 5 species Pop-up which me as newbie can be to purchase and not fall into taint)

djmelya wrote:

Corn Peaches from Enterprise A global economy, is called precisely - "the Peach & TROPICANO" and she in real from Richworth.

Yes, I'm sorry misspoke :)
The Peach NA from Richworth

Sergei you enjoyed few commodities companies Rocket Bates?

Yes, buying have them some dry ingredients for rollers boilov, maize and sveklovichnuyu treacle, colourings. Prepared products not'm using, so as interestingly harvest on own prescriptions.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2