All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2

Posts 931 to 960 of 993

peacekeeper wrote:

A as be, if during zabrosa under zaklipsovanoy a fishing line, raskosami when extends polnosttyu, podpruzhinivaet and in a result installation of does freeze and flies on several meters ago? As this given or I wrong do impose?

Not correctly one takes impose. Need to count force zabrosa and keep in hand with pounder in very es able, so, that would after strike about clip-on earring, there's gravy sleep on water. I.e., when is faring blow about clip-on earring, the cord extends and pulling vershinku forward. If regulation keep place it tightly, then you not amortiziruesh and is obtained a sharp blow with otbrasyvaniem trough in dark side. This in case if force zabrosa the right.
The case, that you works perishing too strongly, in such cases sometimes even amortizirovanie pounder not helps. So force zabrosa and amortization pounder should be in the combination of. If something more a strong, then and is obtained, what you described higher.

+1

Sergei that can say about dipcheke Richvord Honeychile Yukotan?

Will try to answer for Sergei, and that precisely you interested in? A wonderful thing, labor, as and all the rest dipy, aromy, sprays from Rich's. Karpik this deal likes, especially on reservoirs with increased levels of fresh water (water. As on me thing for warm water. On Amur river on method well worked spray Rich's from whereas dead wasps, couple of nothing on method, we with partner call his "Dyki bdzholy." But that most interesting the nozzle sitch under this must was be acidic. Best pineapple from Rich's and plum SiSiMur.

peacekeeper wrote:

In one of episodes of fishing descriptions you shared that with a Marine range missiles with markernogo rods up on the main needs increase length of a fishing line of yours given the strength Meza wind. But as be, if during zabrosa under zaklipsovanoy a fishing line, raskosami when extends polnosttyu, podpruzhinivaet and in a result installation of does freeze and flies on several meters ago? As this given or I wrong do impose?

Before workers zabrosami with viewing fishing line of yours, I always do a few preliminary with enough heavy burden, to drag out to let the line out. But here much depends on what precisely raskosami, thin or thick, hard or soft.

http://s016.radikal.ru/i336/1412/38/025322a2fb97.jpg

The commercial devoted wireless ekholotu Deeper Fishfinder.
An interesting gadget for definitions terrain and structures trawling on small and medium-size made it.

+9

Ah what Ekaty.

moose wrote:

Ah what Ekaty.

Not Ekaty, and Kasia (Cust 'izm) :D

moose wrote:

Ah what Ekaty.

Yes, plush katushechka. This the kind the most my Daiwa Cast 'izm 25QD.

That concerns Sereginogo reels pro zabrasyvaemyy sonar, or the I there, too, participated and add to what he said has little to - all is true. Truth he not mentioned, that in really late of filming I Isaev just said this log even on how enough says Walzer document with a string, which he used. Good deal was on Rusanovsky host, tide particularly not was, and wind was in our Bank - somewhere minutes through 30 after k log podognalo pulled with center Canal on the distance throw heads podsaka tied to indeed a pudgy and much tighter by a newly (38lb). Here is such pick-me-up.

And here is compare this zabrasyvaemyy log Deeper with other modern zabrasyvaemym ekholotom Vexilar Sonarphone T-Pod SP100 I can, so as using it by both. But this will be already in profile topic.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 2 2014 17:34:40)

And how many is worth such divays and where his can be buy long was interested in this theme even when appeared the first ekholoty

In profile topicall written :disappointed:

C zabrasyvaemym ekholotom on River me seems not all so simply)) Suppose so. Saw speaking the on bottom, and log goes on the surface, need to have time discern their shopping, and the depth of meters 6, now question, as there put an the feeder, what tolerances on arc, for, weight and model trough? Fear that on small river, can a device drive down useless (theory)

+1

blekmor1 wrote:

C zabrasyvaemym ekholotom on River me seems not all so simply)

With studying the trawling everywhere not simply :)
Log gives a common picture and defines promising tracts of, and also gives a clear understanding of about conceals. But in any case after him need to tinker fiderom, simply work this already will more purposeful and subject, on specific vote.

+2

blekmor1 wrote:

on 15 question, as there put an the feeder,

On this expense was one thought. Will try roughly outline.
For definitions fish ray ekholota is reflected from bubble fish. Judging by from sizes bubble also is determined by a major or petty fish.
So here is. Find roughly point on ekholotu. Forth being another place it on which cargo and for example hollow plastic your fishing bobber (more or less in size bubble some kind fish, sure thing not carp for 20kg. =) )) ). All the rest actions only in case if from such a floater will reflected signal. Cargo (weight) should certainly keep your fishing bobber and not copulate. Your fishing bobber be manually almost to the very freight have trawling (20-30sm). Ah like as use markernoe udilishche with connected float switch when combined for protaskivaniya.
Further couple of zabrosov other pounder with ekholotom. If traveled by light reflected signal repeats itself in one and job and place means this our your fishing bobber, and under him our cargo in point. Look how he nedoletel or has flown and on institutional reform distance.

Piles still the of course =) But as option.

Last edited by aneon (Dec 6 2014 21:47:23)

Log been charged "ease life" the fishing trainer, in your case, he this accurately not will make :crazyfun:

Roadshow sometimes channel broadcast Trophy. Zoom to TV star became :) :flag:

:) Guys with um - Trophy normal guys, is famously conducted summer with them, most passionate and healthful team!

Romeo wrote:

roadshow sometimes channel broadcast Trophy column. Zoom to TV star became

In my, and until um - Trophy he deceptive was. ;)

margulis wrote:

In my, and until um - Trophy he deceptive was.

Television and YouTube this different things.

Romeo wrote:

Television and YouTube this different things.

Point, YouTube and on Gunnel can be look (if WordPad enlist to Gunnel) :D

margulis wrote:

point, YouTube and on Gunnel can be look (if WordPad enlist to Gunnel)

Ah you and of a line is that. You have made in Moldova Teleki with Smart TV to example not are sold? :rofl: Why WordPad the?

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 8 2014 18:47:01)

, too, roadshow Canal Trophy column, but video which goes on telly, in 120 not find, through what time video is mired in open spaces the internet?

Санчо wrote:

but video which goes on telly, in 120 not find

Ah this and is logical. Otherwise who will look channel broadcast when can be on youtube all pozyrit.

Санчо wrote:

Also roadshow Canal Trophy column, but video which goes on telly, in 120 not find, through what time video is mired in open spaces the internet?

They specifically immediately not Dont, to channel broadcast watched, and not on youtube all "cream" wash their hands :) of Babkin video with TV in youtube Dont through 3 months after first restricted showing. Accented exceptions.

Sergei spoke, that summer transfer of with him must winter him give and he would put forth his to itself on Canal (if Trophy column not will make this belly). Such affairs.

Of money wins YouTube :D

Dare suggest that record prime-no one not revisit it. Here question already becomes about property rights and other such moments :-)

Very like Your films and especially’from cycle Workshop. Sergei could you tell me please, can be whether with right complement an artificial maize, on follicle services, harvest on during. If yes what, on your view, needs use hooks, povodkovyy material, the length of the the leash. Conditions industrialized fishing: The depth of 3-6 meters, there's gravy 100-120 grams normally walking on bottom.

Question an interesting, we with best man many Tatar community on this expense.
Thought the next:
Lidkor, side klipsa, to it there's gravy 100-120 grams, i.e. installation of DEAF. Ceasing from opletochnogo material 25-30 centimeters, residue 5 centimeters without opletki. Hooks # 4-2, with gossamer wire, to lip natertuyu on clam shell beaten better. In the pure kukuruzku not use, so as leschi not would give contemplated, load boylikom nutritious, from a common the aft programs. Hair a long about 2 see

Large thank you for advice. In the new season let us try.

Greetings, Sergei. Tell us, why you decided to questioning such a long hair. I would catching so: A short hair (the nozzle sitch near hook almost in dense), ceasing a long more 20 centimeters, installation of safe klipsa. + questioning not ledkor, and a tubule on to let the line out. All from-for location snap on bottom. In this situation above all downstream on it turns out only sinker, and ceasing will going to get dicked on in an effort downstream on and the main raskosami will how's life with Mac down downstream on from metal weights on each end. An ideal impose will down downstream on, then the entire tackle will how's life with Mac in one line. But as rule, bombarding account for across. Sense in ledkore not see. Hook the thin.

Practice shows that with more brief a hair number of nadevayuschikhsya little slapping and small carp breeder expands strongly. A long hair allows wait poklevki more major fish. And about tubes theme normal, has a drinking tube more is resistant to clam shell. Perhaps even simply knitting shock-10 - 15 meters from fishing line of yours 0.5 - 0.7 and at all to abandon lidkora or tubes.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 14 2014 18:50:06)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 2