All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 361 to 390 of 595

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A for what you tandem and on River? Sense?

A new a fresh format. I think this many was would interestingly and helpful in terms of the acquisition of experience. Rises so say level of Ukrainian fidera in popular appeal and in experience acting athletes. Many still can be promoted, but you and himself don.
Ah so as?

've their five kopecks
As on me so a normal forum as architecture as and to imbue on head higher other forums
And prevents extremes and restrictions nor to what good not will lead

+2

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

&, for what rock on personally me? , mugging?

Yes, with here you •? Than, mugging?
People need compete as can be more to order to harvest fish as can be better! We same all for people, all in good!

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A even more interesting. From advise again, not’t mean that mean to preach, so this get out, see as lovers, Sasha, imagine, but stupidly on such primitive and with so vrod as blinkered approach to busting, but gets caught. And prikolno gets caught.

Roma, I open you eyes. Nor at they not gets caught! Today I hour stood and watched on 7-ladder (waited until Music will have discovered). Fish there shopping as many, sinets is active as never. Three imaginations for hour! Poklevok "a million" - implementation 5%. For this time man ANYTHING not changed in his services, ANYTHING, don! I thought he there bream awaits, so there is no same, sticks these sintsov in package and again. Hi, stress. Stupidly man but on scheme which probably worked in what any 88 year in peak rush of bream and sacred believes to this day in it. With same prikormkoy with April on Czechoslovak November. And so the entire Quay, the overwhelming majority. And you in example you bring!?

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

believe, far intersnee, than beat mystery than you there nutritious. Recommend simply.

Agree, could not wait discoveries retailer - went look as are stifling 200 grammovuyu whitebait zander, they modicum time from time purposefulness change. Not the, that these steel Podilsky aFFtoritety.

Last edited by Алекс (May 21 2013 19:29:34)

+2

Have read and I messages over the last time in this topic.

1. Sound of them apples on the partition "purchase-I'll sell you" me seem absurd - even opening Active themes on several times in clock, I rarely t in themes "purchase-Sell", if they me not interested visible with acute desire to purchase the contestant or different fidernuyu him. Read several interest me those from other partitions Forum, then boonce! On "Everyone prochitano" - and forum immediately same accepts "virginal-net kind of." And no negative of emotions in ties with desire individual forums that any sell or buy I have at all not arises.

2. About introducing "platnosti" on this Forum - I not see, for that to pay. To example, there is very excellent forum professional and not very videomontazherov. Specificity Forum envisages the availability of of multiple references to downloading programs, samples presentation /, other needed resources on chart, sound, effects and camping on P. Most of references comes on the principle of - sign up and get exile on downloading with possible medicine Years-Ital-bits, Depozitov and camping on D. And still can be not a small number of comprehensively protestirovannogo, popular and its tried content quickly download, listing some amount of dough for needs Forum - and it moreover is worth! :cool:
And us for that to pay - for pillar paternostera, "secrets" knitting circle knot Albright or recipe prikormki, perfectly suitable for dam X in terrain Wu in period Z.

3. On Forum constantly is growing number of messages - all new and new fideristy go on our forum and unrecorded. After what, look at near his Nick the writing "Newbie", they are beginning hard something there reveal - and all the rest of the account for to read, far OK prime :dontknow:. So perishing intent is, that than more messages on Forum leaves his a participant, those he "steep" - in a result "a haystack haystack all is growing and is growing, and the number of needles in him is actually added only rarely" - in other words, on "public-giveaway" forums, type of our, "Law transition number of in the quality of" not works.

4. Propose a form another the partition "a trackback" and in him slowly and all, that created 98th, say on 01.01.2013 year. From this "Archieve from" let us deceitful only "needle", if in is will emerge an urgent the need.

+1

How to do this and who this must do?

El Amigo wrote:

how to do this and who this must do?

Even try who: The moderator or Site Admin, but raze not ordinary forumchanin.

Dood wrote:

Znamo who: The moderator or Site Admin, but raze not ordinary forumchanin.

This is understandable, simply wanted to know who holder of admin rights on today’s day.

Advise seriously not treat this Forum in terms of content. So as given where he is in one day moment all can shoes to put on the copper pelvis and no one predyavu not’:flag:

+2

Borisku on dreams made :cool:
Oops, Ugh, Romeo in moderators "Buy - sell" :cool:

benderr wrote:

Borisku on dreams made
Oops, Ugh, Romeo in moderators "Buy - sell"

The entire forum return him and all here, he his launched, let and supervises further. Although of course have new of the staff its interest to this the-emerged. I don't know.

Ah, Hi,, was grifted here. :canthearyou:
Am finished reading 12 page. Ahead even two. Badardinov already in steam bath on TWO YEARS month for concrete expression. :canthearyou:

Quantity.The posts for clock. Holy shit. :canthearyou: Knew would, and not stuttered it comes on the subject :dontknow:

veps wrote:

"duffy333" in moderators!

This nelnya to do, let works! :crazyfun:

veps wrote:

I on full! Simply more there is no challengers!

All prtendenty already under fact, need simply kolegialno solve, as ostracised traders from "Temple" (as correctly put it minimalistic audio collages). On this all! Either as genius have proposed Alex and Bender do the partition sales a paid-for service.

Last edited by Топор (May 21 2013 22:18:56)

Romeo wrote:

So transferring seriously not treat this Forum in terms of content. So as given where he is in one day moment all can shoes to put on the copper pelvis and no one predyavu not ’

Very sober thought!

Топор wrote:

Either as genius have proposed Alex and Bender do the partition sales a paid-for service.

A paid-for service for firms and stores! And guide your footsteps if to pay for normal hosting.

ted wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

Either as genius have proposed Alex and Bender do the partition sales a paid-for service.

A paid-for service for firms and stores! And guide your footsteps if to pay for normal hosting.

If I was seller, then'll take your money for pay for hosting had included would in product) The result itself VAT)

ted wrote:

MA – It sober thought!

Here just couple of top three stores dwell and electorate here not big. Where such a merkantilnost on open free time? Let traded people us same the benefits from development trade. Not above with Forum bought everyone loads of what need to and Gone Fishin '(. At least can be time calculating what its budget on future purchases if that the interested in.

This drive to impose taxed on air reflects service khokhlyatskoy nature. Russian you Vadim proposed simply ostracised from temple, our same dengoy Wladimir. Wasn this normally on a time for which no one not pays nor pittance? After all this simply PZDTs!

Last edited by El Amigo (May 21 2013 23:12:15)

The Amigo, that for jibber-jabber? Not so whether derived on a famous you hunt. Forum? Expertise-this its, firm or Music-this another!

ted wrote:

Pasha, that for jibber-jabber? Not so whether derived on a famous you hunt. Forum? Expertise-this its, firm or Music-this another!

Uakhanter the private forum and owners there vegry. Private room their rules, but here same free public resource, this and spend. Bear has long gone stage commercialization, now goes deriban and on fishing topic, but this forum as I understood szdavalsya as the free and these he and stands out among other. Leave his free this same with very and your souls.

And you, think about that question over these post

Romeo wrote:

So transferring seriously not treat this Forum in terms of content. So as given where he is in one day moment all can shoes to put on the copper pelvis and no one predyavu not ’

In translations moment can not become this

El Amigo wrote:

with very and your souls.

I proposed do public resource on a normal engine and hosting, but all morozyatsya, and after all realistically owner this service nothing not guarantees on free a time and this why the no one not iai?yaaao. Even strange.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 22 2013 00:00:53)

El Amigo wrote:

I proposed do public resource on a normal engine and hosting, but all morozyatsya, and after all realistically owner this service nothing not guarantees on free a time and this why the no one not iai?yaaao. Even strange.

There is no opportunities obtain base this Forum and respectively there is no opportunities shifting the intel on the other engine

ted wrote:

in translations moment can not become this

I will tomorrow same, maximum after tomorrow a copy of until today days (good this not it is difficult), will remain question only as and where offload, in case problems.

Топор wrote:

I will make tomorrow same, maximum after tomorrow a copy of until today days (good this not it is difficult), will remain question only as and where offload, in case problems.

As chase to do a copy of?
Already discussed this question

Here is opinion of the staff this frikhostinga
http://forum.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=3967#p71708
And here is
http://forum.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=20492#p515514

Last edited by Vovan (May 22 2013 01:09:56)

Vovan
There is things allow download site entirely either partly. Did so not once, for example katologi or entirely sites on every original for another species industrialized fishing. Retains as in effect camping on E. Structure site so and in alternative options. Think with this forum problems not will. And here is how preserve accounts participants Forum I not know, here need to local IT Petrovich Kulibin devise, am confident under desire do can be, simply personally not I bred about 30 letters, but again same think, that this realistically.

Last edited by Топор (May 22 2013 01:22:21)

the Axe
Ah there is things which make simply a copy of structures site, html and the images, but this quite not what need. (Incidentally likely this engine has protection from this and your the IP's out will zabanen)

But as preserve users with passwords (which you never could get your hands on) and do the link with their messages?

Топор wrote:

am confident under desire do can be

Think this would cost enough costly, because as will have write enough complex software, which should muster messages every user, break this on structure Forum and on users, then need to remaking all under a new dvizhek. This very difficult and far not everyone under force.
But as then Giving access to these accounts are denied if not know passwords?
But better ask those whom distrustful :) me the would still not it

+1

Vovan wrote:

me the would still not it

Why? Not was reason not trust. Perhaps all so and there is as you described, I simply not in topic as this perhaps do because and suggested. Put on night on download the unlocking, skachalo gig itself with not large and suddenly has interrupted. Think on reason router camping on K. Case he dumping settings, now put to continue downloading and if not make still times stuck without him. In short until in the process, slightly later review to this issue. But like would still hear opinion, manages whether in case what shifting content posts copies?

Survives pro and other things getting dry-humped only khtml a copy of without peg to accounts are denied. Export from this size not tickles Vovan rights. I thought, that you have access to database. In principle fill forum academic partitions can be and with this copies, but this will obezlichennye excerpts on topic.

Until pumping, I tried open indeksovyy file, all talk - the text, avatars, karninki in the text and etc. Can be makes sense keep іnvestuyuchi such a a copy of in Sw. Archive for a new hostname? T. E. Not let-God that the happened, are building a new forum and a copy of drowning our in Sw archive? Or all same a hopeless mission this deal?

+1

the Axe
Archive that I touch their hearts better than nothing, in case what modicum "obezlichennuyu" information can be get.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes