All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 421 to 450 of 595

The best a means beliefs in my opinion personal example (I about Kyiv\ Sakhalin. Or can I poorly know areas of Kyiv, and Sakhalin-type Troeschiny or Saint. And I his-Kiev-
Quite not know)
Text or themselves we not local, perepardonivayus, if sho not the said something really. :d ontknow

Last edited by (Jun 16 2013 18:38:19)

wrote:

Best a means beliefs in my opinion personal example (I about Kyiv\ Sakhalin. Or can I poorly know areas of Kyiv, and Sakhalin-type Troeschiny or Saint. And I his-Kiev-
Quite not know)
Text or themselves we not local, perepardonivayus, if sho not the said something really. :d ontknow

Edited! Mike. (Today 17 :38: 19)

Sakhalin this district of Kyiv, here is you map.
http://wikimapia.org/22537817/ru/

+2

In-in, and I OK something in this spirit suspected. That Amur River in Dnepropetrovsk there is, now and pro Kyiv d know.
In Donetsk pond with entitled Sakhalin like there is. But this is so, to word had to.

wrote:

In Donetsk pond with entitled Sakhalin like there is.

There is. I on it even catching :crazyfun:

And I "'m straight" - was born in Propulsion The South-Sakhalinsk, that on a . Sakhalin! :love:

Last edited by Dood (Jun 16 2013 22:22:23)

+1

CVI wrote:

Who can explain, that this means This is new areas of Kyiv, bus route? Can komandirovochnye? Respected emigres Decide

And that exactly irks?, works-lives now man in Kyiv, and come from developing (respectively often the case), that very conveniently when need to crossover. Here is in your case I would understood, that now you in Kyiv, but often tumed a on Sakhalin (not district of Kyiv), that essentially several confuses camping on K. Forum not Kyiv.

+1

CVI wrote:

Sakhalin this district of Kyiv, here is you map.

wrote:

In Donetsk the pond with entitled Sakhalin like there is.

Dood wrote:

A I "'m straight" - was born in Propulsion The South-Sakhalinsk, that on a . Sakhalin!

In, Sakhalinskoe lobby brewing! :D Can and me burn. 2 year around the A. Sakhalin. Dis'n loverly! Point would there on Briedisi.

+2

CVI wrote:

Who can explain, that this means

This new areas of Kyiv, bus route? Can komandirovochnye?
Respected emigres Decide!

And you not tried ask this question personally owners such signatures, times perishing said you so unnerving? :-) I dont seems, that the answer not forced would themselves long wait.

Last edited by Carlos (Jun 18 2013 19:01:01)

CVI wrote:

Who can explain, that this means

This new areas of Kyiv, bus route? Can komandirovochnye?
Respected emigres Decide!

So certainly and understandable same all written :)
From signature in sight that man lives Academy in two cities, in Luhansk and in Kyiv. Likely from for work, or from for family.
All within rules Forum, and most important legislation our the Motherland, so that claim not has reason and logic :)

People. You to do nekh? On fishing trip no one not Daniel makes it? Continuation of crisis off-season is expressed in discussion per day / nevalidnosti data profile?
Ahead three days vacation. All Gone Fishin '(. And with Monday in "Reports."

+2

Dood wrote:

simply d extremely rarely go in this the partition, say so.

And I already and not know, in what the partition, subject go.
In nominal themes with data will show an on one report owner themes twenty-messages from an and - to talk to the. And not on sheets of, and so between themselves and not about than. And so in all themes. Where do not glyan- read offtop and personal correspondence. Am asking administration not to be offended, but forum gradually turns into the Pantry in that long not, Stopping by is a master and where that lies, knows only the, who from this storeroom not on minute not goes.
Specifically took saying from the other themes and moved here. Messrs., moderators, too, people not can for all an and all we thank all. Can, is worth start with themselves and try to write on topic?
Then and karpovaya fishing (separate the partition, theme), perhaps, not will be perceived administration in bayonets.

+3

Dobryi day.
Question to administrator Forum. At what reason were removed messages in the Frost "Reports HediNa"? What point rules violated I and other participants Forum, which otpisalis in "my" topic?
Thank you.

I not administrator, but answer. Messages, not below the to topic as industrialized fishing are considered spam and are removed without warnings. Karpfishing in the pure - this, alas, not feeder. :dontknow:

+2

Ah then this is spreading far not on all. Yes and sheets yet not one month.
Hope administration responds.

Hedin wrote:

then this is spreading far not on all

Lesse Zoom for the latest the commercial :rofl:

The commercial not every! I gender the evening his edited that myself, and me as amatoru in sphere mounting this was oops as not easily :)% -)
Brothers, yes, blinked you these karpovye sheets, ah write people, ah and God with them, who wants reads, who not wants reads fidernye. ??? ?? ? ? after last rollers debated with colleagues expediency use long knobs on big the minds podsakov. And that? Theme interesting, and for fideristov in including. So that as not fact, and useful fidernaya information at this a time already fully represented and fresh blood can go from other, akin to trends, otherwise stagnation will :)

+3

benderr wrote:

Thompson: Zoom for the latest the commercial

You not think, that I had in view "would delete my posts, remove the all not fidernye", I with great interest read all sheets, and sheets ZooMa with still large. So that yes, the commercial not every :D
Simply want to know whom prevented precisely my sheets. Will say to not wrote only I. D to read).

And me, all sheets like, always feel was arts, asobenno if on fishing not often is obtained touring.

About reports (greater than their contents)
This moment in advance not was defined.
In any time soon will discuss with moderators and will inform final decision.
Sorry for temporary difficulties

Hymalayan, Oleg, remove content from reports, with not Flud, and realfishing. Why?
Not too moral a branch "dubbed" thrives, and real writings and and noble people which write, theme or, based, are installed video, share experience with easily are embarking on basket! :dontknow:
In my latest video report not was nothing criminal, that for intolerance to karpovoy fishing?
Likely on this Forum greater interest bear secular line, dubbed, buy it-sell. Hope common sense will prevail!
And I until I take time television-timeout and stop talking, I stop to publish content and sheets. Thank To anyone for attention and wish good fishing trips.

Last edited by ZooM (Aug 21 2013 12:48:27)

+7

Moderators Bravo! :cool: :canthearyou:
Cergey very a pity :sceptic:

Last edited by maury (Aug 21 2013 13:10:27)

Zoom,Sergei, your broadcast with Forum not stories about hermitsfeats. He simply replaced the place hukou. Until he here.Polymers things remove cannot be. Now increasingly will discuss-choose. Can your the commercial will return on its place. And on Karpov monthly, if will good, (KARPFIShING ONLY In reports,, without renovates Forum) then let your kumchik opens own branch. :mybb:
Skloubeni verdict from admin. :jumping:

So.
- In the framework personal reports permissible publication posts about karpovoy and game stand it comes to shagging (themes realistically's sister)
- When all rest sections NO, except those, associated with both thrust. For example feeding a carp, feeding fucking slingshot and camping on P. (here already on choice moderators)

Bring apology all, whose sheets were removed.

Prrroshu understand and prrrostit! Rrrebyata!

+2

According to current rules
"Welcome
6. Respecting to other kinds of industrialized fishing. "

So Train with karpfishingom fact.
At all as the forum seems to smell of War Horse. Oleg you case not bought forum? Either you forgot how he organized. 'm great master became. Letting itself turning a blind themes to its liking.

Gepard wrote:

- When all rest sections NO, except those, associated with both thrust. For example feeding a carp, feeding fucking slingshot and camping on P. (here already on choice moderators)

Not see this in rules? Where this is regulated by. Or on tilt pridumki?

As something in the last time forum transformed in any soldiers, Agravaine and regular scrum. The there any a beef, then there.

Last edited by Des (Aug 21 2013 23:26:15)

Dimitri wrote:

not see this in rules? Where this is regulated by. Or on tilt pridumki?

Then sorry.
All remains as above.
No cyprinids kept reports. Nor in personal branch lines nor in other.

Dimitri wrote:

Generally as the forum seems to smell of War Horse. Oleg you case not bought forum? Either you forgot how he organized. 'm great master became. Letting itself turning a blind themes to its liking.

Can need was golosovalku ambush - turning a blind or not? :canthearyou: There sracha for day more, than for the entire year. On figs need these shit with my. If you lacks shot of adrenaline - go, go on contest. I try clean up. This, incidentally, a duty moderator.
For crude expressions and discussion action moderator Dimitri zabanen on week.

Okay, not and will.

Will repeat

- In the framework personal reports permissible publication posts about karpovoy and game stand it comes to shagging (themes realistically's sister)

Bring apology all, whose sheets were removed.

Prrroshu understand and prrrostit! Rrrebyata!

+3

2 Romeo
Romka vertaysya, bored without tibya: '(, tibe use forgive the and will lubit and Karpov with amurami was allowed show :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 22 2013 12:30:46)

+6

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes