All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 451 to 480 of 595

Banner about past June tandem only me get carsick? :D

+1

Xterra wrote:

Banner about past June tandem only me get carsick?

You can draw it a new? (Without peg to corporates of)

Can suggest that historical relics may be on really plain sight. This roughly as poster with Pugachevoi to hide the hole in wall on kitchen :D

Gepard wrote:

Can draw it a new? (Without peg to corporates of)

Can what Besbiyik Forum devise is worth? Although I and not in rate events. Can this banner being conducted. Then am asking forgiveness

Respected forumchane and administration site! Today faced with one an unpleasant bullshit (on Different call not can :angry:) - need 4-1-1 on Israel’s right to-laynu with skrutkoy and on the from MAP. And she was onceon this Forum. But on this momen these themes removed :angry:

See two options:
1-Interwiev (real) - "founder" themes deleted its first post in topic and automation manager has retired the entire theme;
2-oops (hypothetical) - moderators why something would delete subject.

Dear(in primarily "founders" themes), if you suddenly "strelnulo" to remove their posts, then remove the - Nazdrovia, but not touch the, that not you wrote and guys have been posting :mad:

+1

Sergei, moderators here not with. Remove self-descriptive messages on topic Forum and those more entire themes moderators not dare. Theme "TUIT-layn with skrutkoy" was created Bodardinovym. On how many me known, he deleted all messages with this Forum. Perhaps, and this subject nailed fully. :canthearyou: Skyfall products MAP. Not know who its nurtured. :dontknow:

Seems know. Theme about products MAP was in the Frost "Where is buy? Who Needs sell? "Romeo there tipped off order. In this topic no one not otpisyvalsya more one month, theme was removed. :canthearyou:

Thank you Oleg! Now all clear :disappointed:

The sad configuring. Think that aside from themes MAP from for it many good content the establishment. :canthearyou:

ZooM wrote:

Pechalnaya configuring.

This not configuring. Themes deleted "manually." Now this no one makes. There is themes, which more month.

I of course for otktytoe communication and everyone can say the that thinks, but. Y.Osipov, me very like would know, that such a negative or negative in latest Summit Zoom-and?
Y.Osipov, you although would Gone Fishin '('re, uh, walking? Fish] However? Where your messages? See only biased attitude to one forumchaninu and desire to Libyans prepared to instruct as can be more cons this man? :canthearyou: . If only this is your mission on Forum, so and tell.

And wasn Y.Osipov, not zabanen??

Already released.

Means perhaps soon. Bashing??

Boev wrote:

Where is your messages?

He their all deleted :D
Man without single messages and with rating ° out. That's awesome o.o.
Constantly putting cons one man and pros their edinomyshlennikam (2-3 rights). And need whether this man Forum? Can it is time nip? :rofl:

In than pechalnost? Forum on engine mybb / on donfishu for example this mulku were. Engine allows. Except admin nor who subject now to remove not can.

+1

Boev wrote:

I of course for otktytoe communication and everyone can say the that thinks, but. Y.Osipov, me very like would know, that such a negative or negative in latest Summit Zoom-and?
Y.Osipov, you although would Gone Fishin '('re, uh, walking? Fish] However? Where your messages? See only biased attitude to one forumchaninu and desire to Libyans prepared to instruct as can be more cons this man?. If only this is your mission on Forum, so and tell.

??? yes, very biased attitude, not try.
On fishing until not go, weather a lousy.

федуард wrote:

have said: So perhaps soon. Bashing??

Ah simply Baroque.

benderr wrote:

He their all deleted
Man without single messages and with rating ° out. That's awesome
Constantly putting cons one man and pros their edinomyshlennikam (2-3 rights). And need whether this man Forum? Can it is time nip?

Other better who and for that klepal me minus and well think about it.

This Speedwagon POSLEDNEE MESSAGE, promise MORE NOT trolling :mybb:

+1

Y.Osipov wrote:

promise MORE NOT trolling

Followed airy construction of :cool:

Y.Osipov wrote:

Nu simply Baroque.

I have in late proposals a badge of question. And not assertion the Diviner. Caveat Be careful what you post.

Last edited by федуард (Sep 4 2013 10:09:30)

Y.Osipov wrote:

promise MORE NOT trolling

All on this hope.

There is proposal to commit citizens occur when the announcement about sale to point fingers contact phones.
Believe all encountered in with situation when account for wait until burn themselves out until man will check BOS and'll descend to answer.

+1

Propose a replace in name Forum instead Oh write TO Everyone forit comes to shagging on a British donnuyu fishing polefor precisely this name as cannot be better would reflect content last time.

+1

Distressed regions. Moderators! Am asking you contribute clarity, so same vyskazatsya forums!
What when ban, the moderator not announce reason (personally about his, Seryoga Duffy so thought, Bender asked), abolished messages moderator- write (that nourished German not fit topic, wear offensive kharkter, Flud (who present always) and camping on To and camping on Afghan).

Can be and wait arriving Boeva.

Forum, if this forum (and thought, actions, cover action individual personalities) should be transparent, adjusted for opinion all forums.

We have prezedent our country, believe that not need to upodoBLЯTSЯ his example!

Give rules communication Forum!

Last edited by ted (Nov 24 2013 21:36:42)

ted wrote:

Please you contribute clarity, so same vyskazatsya forums!

It seems you on final approach to by the evening output days, slightly gazonul. :whistle:

ted wrote:

Z. Moderators! Am asking you contribute clarity, so same vyskazatsya forums!
What when ban, the moderator not announce reason (personally about his, Seryoga Duffy so thought, Bender asked), abolished messages moderator- write (that nourished German not fit topic, wear offensive kharkter, Flud (who present always) and camping on To and camping on Afghan).

Can be inquire at what reason and in what context me here have mentioned wildlife that escaped? o.O

Топор wrote:

ted wrote (and):
Am asking you contribute clarity, so same vyskazatsya forums! It seems you on final approach to by the evening output days, slightly gazonul.
Signature avtoraEsli some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

The author: The axe, ah not need to quantify all under one-size.

duffy333 wrote:

You can inquire at what reason and in what context me here have mentioned wildlife that escaped?

I, believe that here is action on brains moderators :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

now remained wait adequate reaction moderators.

Iay back :tired:
Can phrase from context moreover discussnot worth ripping out?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 24 2013 23:35:40)

Respected forumchane!
In another times recall about the denial discuss action moderators!

This the last warning.

duffy333 wrote:

Iay back
Can phrase from context moreover discuss not worth ripping out?

Sergei, personally to you (you, "show on mene yak on two"), there is no claims, here is only to dushenke lousy.

Last edited by ted (Nov 25 2013 02:52:31)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes