All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 121 to 150 of 595

You guys have got. Here is, began write. Let us all together will finish this list.
Short and understandable (suddenly whom is unclear) rules Forum

Dont welcome
1. Insult participants, fomenting racial, national and political discord.
2. The explicit layki.
3. Propaganda illegal methods industrialized fishing.
4. Remarks not on topic, publication messages not Bell semantic burden.
5. Duplication those.
6. Abuse of slang.
welcome
1. Open, benign, respecting to its colleagues on designed.
2. Propaganda industrialized fishing fidernymi rigging of this ship, as only correct.
3. Propaganda humane relations to nature.
4. Drivet share their know-how notions in area as industrialized fishing.
5. Regular sheets about church, trials fidernykh osnastok and writing and things
6. Respecting to other kinds of industrialized fishing.
7. Good articulating their thought (regardless of language stating).

+5

Gepard wrote:

Rebyaty. Here is, began write. Let us all together will finish this list.
Short and understandable (suddenly whom is unclear) rules Forum

C God! Will continue! :cool:
But participation on necessarily as founder Forum! In my opinion!

wrote:

But participation on necessarily as founder Forum! In my opinion!

I would said, necessarily. But, here perishing, as he himself wants. :)

Gepard wrote:

Marrying. I think, if you otpisheshsya about this in the Frost "Reports from pilot" no one not to object and all gladly worship. I had in view such things that little are linked with fishing, especially with fiderom. Not let us same we here to do the chess portal or a literary Saver.

Lyosha, not offense. This I simply prikalolsya. Terribly bored, as weekend, so immediately reduced the. Ford with rigging of this ship're covered in in garage and even not want to dig up. If perishing Roma making the began be preparing.
About moderation, if Lyosha ready this to do, then a golden candidacy was (any man well makes, only if there is desire to)
, too, say. With God.

Gepard wrote:

Dont welcome

I would has replaced on "forbidden." :idea:
For first three points unambiguously.
In path! :flag:

wrote:

Lyosha, not offense.

Even and not thought :) Sam quietly a little to mellow from weather. Already so want on open water.

bond wrote:

I would has replaced on "forbidden." For first three points unambiguously. In path!

Agree.

Welcome new moderator - Boev. Oleg will moderate branch "Sports arrangements." Think, objections not will. :glasses: I wish successes, Oleg. :cool:

+2

Gepard wrote:

Boev. Oleg will moderate branch "Sports arrangements." Think, objections not will.

Even I do not, object or not? And this will not be hinder his sports career?, and the I for himm. :question:

wrote:

Even I do not, object or not? And this will not be hinder his sports career?, and the I for himm.

Here is so always. For him fall sick, and me even a bone no one not apply. :playful:
Of course not against.

+1

Gepard wrote:

I wish successes, Oleg.

Thank you. :blush:

wrote:

. And the I for himm.

Thank you. :blush:

wrote:

. For him fall sick, and me even a bone no one not apply. Of course not against.

Thank you. :playful:

+2

Given made by wishes, the end option rules see in such a the form of
Absolutely forbidden(violation of entails camp )
2. The explicit layki.
Dont welcome
1. Remarks not on topic, publication messages not Bell semantic burden.
2. Duplication those.
3. Abuse of slang.
welcome
1. Open, benign, respecting to its colleagues on designed.
2. Propaganda industrialized fishing fidernymi rigging of this ship, as only correct.
3. Propaganda humane relations to nature.
4. Drivet share their know-how notions in area as industrialized fishing.
5. Regular sheets about church, trials fidernykh osnastok and etc.
6. Respecting to other kinds of industrialized fishing.
7. Good articulating their thought (regardless of language stating).

Administration Forum leaves for a right last words in all situations, not of agreed in rules.

+5

All eloquently, here is only this point confounds.

I would wanted to to this site was more rasshirenym, and gradually began revealed the problem of the entire game stand industrialized fishing, as something plug, bolo, match. Am confident that much of participants this Forum not on own first know that this for methods industrialized fishing and moreover themselves oftentimes the to run the bases onymi :)

ZooM wrote:

Everyone eloquently, here is only this point embarrasses.
I would wanted to to this site was more rasshirenym, and gradually began revealed the problem of the entire game stand industrialized fishing, as something plug, bolo, match. Am confident that much of participants this Forum not on own first know that this for methods industrialized fishing and moreover themselves oftentimes the to run the bases onymi :)

So this, Seryoga. Welcome. This same not prohibits to discuss other species industrialized fishing. ;)

Indeed :) In that case all perfectly. I agree with these provisions fully. :cool:

In general and a whole rules support.

Gepard wrote:

In principle understood, that wanted to say, but need to try to, ah type propaganda as industrialized fishing as the most attractive in by it catching.

ZooM wrote:

Father - founder and group moderators adhere to another opinion. Think perhaps they are right. Although within this project, and collected under him people was it comes can and not poorly. In my opinion

The - Gepard anti-materiel rifles
Talk speak.

Silent wrote:

What - Gepard anti-materiel rifles It's beautiful speak.

So this. Not bags same heaving. :D

ZooM wrote:

I would wanted to to this site was more rasshirenym, and gradually began revealed the problem of the entire game stand industrialized fishing, as something plug, bolo, match.

Many ways fishing industrialized fishing are good and have its charm of. Many of us "to run the bases". Witnessed,. Connected float switch,. Even Kwak. But in is and the zest of the this Forum, that he of a specialized. This in sight from name. Here gathered people realistically enthusiastic fiderom. Can so founder this Forum managed create airy construction of, not dustbin of, as on many other fishing sites. Perhaps, so this my a favorite portal. :cool: All types forumchanin knows why he here came. Namely, to communicate and obtain information about Donna it comes to shaggingor to share such, if there is, mouth its opinion or hear opinion other. Personally I every day read VSE new messages in ALL themes. Because, that me seems interested this kind of industrialized fishing and increasingly, that with him stems. If same here will appear branches about it comes to shagging connected float switch, then me, as and many other, will have filter that to read, and that there is no. I is in no least not against poplavochnoy industrialized fishing, but, to example, I not enleve nor shtekerom, nor bolonkoy. :dontknow:
To what this I. And to what let us maintain and get for the an invaluable check baggage information, which there is here. T. E. my opinion such - "Everyone about-fishing a British donnuyu your cast", not about-fishing increasingly consecutive. Such obschalok and so modicum snobbishness. But about feeder only one. This need value. In my opinion. :mybb:

Last edited by Boev (Feb 9 2010 22:04:00)

+12

'oc, Oleg :D
I will reload podpasok on your bayonet and match, the more than 10% and d write sheets, 's already by the rules is considered by catching :flag:
On fact joke, and all of this not important, a good forum and I always try abide by his rules and laws :glasses:

Boev wrote:

. Let us maintain and get for the an invaluable check baggage information, which there is here - "Everyone about it comes to shagging on a British donnuyu fishing pole", not about it comes to shagging on increasingly consecutive. Such obschalok and so modicum snobbishness. But about feeder only one. This need value

Propose a these the true wordsshift in tip Forum - to and desire to write about than the friend have people no such case had arisen
Oleg - excellent words! :cool:

serg wrote:

unfond of men! Ah let us will create a new subject pro films and their discussion, all after all understand, that this one of the few ways comprehend feeder, as this understand in Europe. Here without moderators not indispensable, need exile driven.

Serozha. Explain it to, please, much detail, that have in view. Let us to think.

Summer. All go fishing. All come and silent. Pro feeder Perhaps all increasingly know. Means not a gift forum works. But this I wish someone than something shared.

In Sunday.

wrote:

Summer. All go fishing. All come and silent. Pro feeder Perhaps all increasingly know. Means not a gift forum works. But want to someone than something shared.

Novel, I genuinely you I'm so sorry for in is, that you from-for accident not can to fish now (but, vrod, seats asked already :flirt:). If you consoles him - I today first time in season caught absolute third convocation! :yep:
So that is unknown, whom better. ;)

wrote:

Summer. All go fishing.

Month not vysovyvayu nowhere nose - JARA! And fish and themselves pity!: '(
P. S. Tomorrow plan - if lucky, obkatayu a new wand. :mybb:

shkatula wrote:

45; A month not vysovyvayu nowhere nose - JARA! And fish and themselves pity!: '(

And I already the second month - JARA.

And I restricting the peas on Rominomu prescription! :playful:

bond wrote:

If you consoles him - I today first time in season caught absolute third convocation! :yep:

Here is honestly you I confess, from for third convocation, I not go on "platniki". Because worthy in such International Office ;). Go only in Pustovity, where NEVER not play with water masters and ALL honestly and depends only from weather.
And here is OPovye fishing on Dnieper River. I simply love. Why? Yes because this is the most the best way to lose experiments and get out, see with 100% certainty on the, as acts fish on "move thought" the fishing trainer. Truth admitm getting old. Was younger than so brains worked far better in terms of fishing :dontknow:. But increasingly would still OPovaya fishing me gets the even more than almost bezdumnaya work for pulling an rybey from water. Although, understand, Each its!

shkatula wrote:

45; A month not vysovyvayu nowhere nose - JARA! And fish and themselves pity!: '(

Dood wrote:

A I already the second month - JARA.

And I here is even couple of years ago, managed to stay pop out until work :D on couple of more hours. Of course the not fishing, when need to look on clock, so traveling and after work. Decide on work with line and bag with prikormkoy. Hmm. Watched of course the app sympathetic called, then am, then Curtea finger at to the heads. But anything! - Tej :), but I after work routinely received deep moral satisfaction.

And fish I already long not I take. Me intersnee himself process! Can sometimes take, but not in such a same heat. Estesna ;).

Wladyslaw! We with Yevgeny and by Lena, one thing time chaaasto traveled after work on promenade and been caught slightly whether not there de you on International Film Festival and thus same way. On the evening, until darkness, there can be obtain MOPE pleasure and tinker over the speed ;) :D from-for a limited number of time until darkness.

+1

A respected moderators (Mr. GEPARD)!

AVGESH was zabanen for below that message:

Doker wrote (and):
Not forth as just a year for such a report and such conclusions, I was will compromise brutal filibuster in and given forgotten
, be careful now, young man, and the here very many rannimykh people with gossamer mental organization, which can be hooking off thus "incorrect behavior." And then most ghastly - ban!
Truth, GEPARD.
In than crimes in the, what point shaken and shoulder on camp ?
Flatly forbidden (violation of entails camp )
2. The explicit layki.
Not welcome
1. Remarks not on topic, publication messages not Bell semantic burden.
2. Duplication those.
3. Abuse of slang.
I here and tsar, and god, and the great knezer , that can be a lion, cannot be dog , this am OUR cows, and we its draw milk from , There are only two opinion: My and not the right, Club for elected? Not scrum with that critics and irony?? Or AS?
On this Forum always been lacking hubris and intolerance, but such a not already.
Yeeees, might be a little slick Can remove post and banit.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes