All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 211 to 240 of 595

! Mike.
How many can be! :mad:
You have modicum what something the notion of about how, that content themes should be identical with its entitled. And not "I here sit, here and all questions d to discuss" And spat that theme "trough" :mad:
Or you lack only on scream?

Only one page your messages

wrote:

Yes'll dial to Spring and such. I asked pro Music on Kivskomu-asked-1973 terrain, but with the evening half posts rubbed their eyes (a whole page is obtained), so repeat myself. And here censorship.

There is theme "shops"

wrote:

20-30 "grape "-this zone comfortable work Mr. Picker here test until 40gr (I have such). And who will give a guarantee, that 40gr-this an exact figure and what have stick real test? And break the pity, costly, a disease.

There is theme "rods up"

wrote:

What coil with him or? Brand don't care, the size of the, weight interesting since. I for themselves like would as completes his turn, but interested in opinion with hand.

There is theme "coils"

wrote:

. Similarly, the Leucaspius delineatus delineatus, not bleak? Leucaspius delineatus delineatus quite perishing small, I not know, what on it hook need.

There is theme "hooks"

wrote:

I see, I see, simply Leucaspius delineatus delineatus this quite the other kind of.

Yes, incidentally. Not need to respond respond to this message. Because as it on the evening will being expunged together with all someone flood.

+15

Gepard wrote:

. This message. On the evening will being expunged together with all someone flood.

Lech, judging by number of poblagodarivshikh, this message need to leave. Can someone from "future" fludyorov will read and is going to think before there, as write nonsense. :writing:

+1

wrote:

Proposition within your-why would not point to subject ((rust in the SAM)) separate branch?

Need to think over this question.

Gepard anti-materiel rifles have many there is samodelki, but putting their in another subject-is obtained a huge number of pages and peresortitsa. Thank you that ((judicial bureaus.

Something last week communication on Forum finally has fed into in constructive direction about how as harvest and this not can not inspiring :cool: suddenly over time forum again will return in those values with which he he launched its development :tomato:

+2

Romeo wrote:

suddenly over time forum again will return in those values with which he he launched its development.

Kontsruktiva was would more, if would some honor ordinary rules communication on Forum. Not fludit right and left in all themes consecutive, just hand that shit fill number of messages. Write new proposal with big hew. Not cannabis maternye words. Not kaverkat words (type, instead "the brain - head", instead "now - chichas" and camping on D. hesitated correct. Not Rome "check a tick me the Pimlico plus." Not create new message, if previous -, too, yours (simply add there the, that wanted to say. Not quote big messages entirely, the more, if yours message immediately after tsitiruemogo.
And the before, I remember, for use words "ryboid" can be was ban shlopotat, and now can be to speak that --something. :canthearyou:

Last edited by Boev (Feb 3 2012 22:15:03)

+2

Boev wrote:

A the before, I remember, for use words "ryboid" can be was ban shlopotat, and now can be to speak that --something.

"Not force market" other trend :crazyfun:

Shimano Feeder Team you have all maps in the hands of :flag:

Boev wrote:

Kontsruktiva was would more, if would

. Stopped "trade" on Forum :flag: I.M.H.O., of course!

+1

Romeo wrote:

suddenly over time forum again will return in those values with which he he launched its development

Roma, in primarily start need with themselves.

Romeo wrote:

. Stopped "trade" on Forum.

Roma, to what you this said? Or just hand that shit say? As this prevents kontstruktivu? I far from trade rigging of this ship, but.
Ask have forums, which on this Forum helped to purchase the right some tackle. Grateful to whether they for this? Ah, or reread planta line stores, financed rigging of this ship and do the math how many times was said "thank you" our sellers. So wasn this poorly?

Boev wrote:

. Not create new message, if previous -, too, yours (simply add there the, that wanted to say.

Roma, you after this Isaev write two messages consecutive. Specifically? :canthearyou: Perepishi in one thing. Warning. :writing:

Boev wrote:

Warning.

Yes modicum two. :cool:

Caoiae to us simply revere.
Romeo zabanen on 10 days. :smoke:

+1

Boev wrote:

Romeo zabanen on 10 days.

Here is forum has come to life, interesting posts and constructive disputes began to to emerge on topic fishing :writing:, and here bam and fire put out light! :angry: That's hurtful, f-fuck.!! :mad:

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Feb 4 2012 10:00:12)

+1

Boev wrote:

Romeo zabanen on 10 days.

Airy construction of tokma began and here is again with cynically at nothing to drive rusty like a nail in the lid off the boxes, by the for pink dreams. And here is again can be have to deal with in sprays (to fish on following) and build air castles (here conspire producers-sellers). :D

+3

Guys, on anyone case recall. "Discussion action moderator is punishable by ban (viceroy)." :mad:

Afghan! Flushed! Third! The, you on Forum far not newcomer, and its my Profileuntil now not burst. :mad:

Feederal_74
How I understand, on Forum must be democratic conditions for communication and here every it legitimate express its view pitfalls any those.
Freedom and amnesty Romeo:flag:, all we know true reason this ban!

P.S. You can, too, ban, I its view shown! :flag:

+1

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Womens and amnesty Romeo :flag:

Ty Sho have closed? Josip Skoko gave? All ON Maidan. :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :rofl:

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

P.S. You can, too, ban, I its view shown!

Dima, Saprykin use keyboard not view and you this perfectly prichine. Roma in the last time from human mandating airy construction of transformed in the most present "there the troll and-."

Feederal_74 wrote:

discussion action moderator is punishable by ban (viceroy). "

Reread EU, such a not saw, wasn that the last proposal. So ??? so, will know

I suggest create heading "Blogs" and shifting there Blog Roma's phrases, yes and I its with relish imbabers to wage, because as precisely blog bears mass of useful information not concerned with to what either from those Forum. Think many children there is than to share, thoughts remains ready, doubts, ideas. :cool: ah and most important that this will be personal space each of participants with minimal adminskim inflaming, where personally every will in right to speak all that believes ugodnym.

Last edited by ZooM (Feb 4 2012 17:04:02)

+3

wrote:

Even increasingly PR and advertising

Perishing who would have spoke :rofl:

Men, it is not good relations expected to investigate on their means of writing about in Internet, not to slap this owners steel eggs and descendents fathers and grandfathers that in wars defeated. Let us essentially, are building such a heading as "Blogs" or not? Who for who against?

+3

wrote:

I created.

Brilliant! :cool:

wrote:

And at all, I for themselves shut down this subject.

Not brilliant :dontknow:

Last edited by 71 (Feb 4 2012 19:38:02)

+3

Hmm.

And I here subject up with in Laguna about moving. Whom it need to :(

In principle claimants heightened relations long at the
I here not so long and me much not understand
But a pity that on Forum not only fishing :(

With all respect to administration resource. About ban Romeo. A commonplace speaking - not understood for that :dontknow: tailed on that I critical way am to some between ministries Romeo, but for last week why something in 99% his posts agree with him. If and need was banit, then days 7-10 ago or still before, when indeed were alone talk nor about than ("costly", "why buy" and anything). His stance about "trade" has place be, although I here is in this as times flatly disagree. So same as and about "kitchen" and "hip it up" :D.

+1

Vovan wrote:

in principle claimants heightened relations long at the
I here not so long and me much not understand
But a pity that on Forum not only fishing

Feederal_74 wrote:

D! Flushed! Third! The, you on Forum far not newcomer, and its my Profile until now not burst.

'm too shy.
I have from comprehensive only stickers ColmYs on it comes / have platform. Comfortable with it.
Yes and fish I harvest not becomes.
Organizm child workers, to hardship life not surround, and suddenly will be a laughingstock.

Last edited by !!! (Feb 4 2012 23:32:22)

Apparently here all much deeper than with hand seems.
I could would mouth its opinion about WHY. But likely d wrong. Because not worth
Already tried to so about problems with the hardest to Cup Kharkova in is year :(

ZooM wrote:

Let us essentially, are building such a heading as "Blogs" or not? Who for who against?

I support :cool: Nu this if someone interestingly my opinion.

Interesting idea. And most importantly generating (on example tweets Roma's phrases Badardinova and some those in the Frost Where is buy? Who Needs sell?). And on favor of Forum accurately goes. All the more, that we have whom personally ask questions and obtain Dhabi and interesting not only sprashivayuschemu answers - Seryoga Zoom, Oleg Fight aka Boev, Roma Saprykin, aka Romeo. This only those who the first in head came :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 4 2012 23:38:20)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes