All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes

Proposals and wishes

Posts 241 to 270 of 595

Roma
Other how many people to you went regarded, someone wrote. Than more experience the more comes understanding, that there is any certain demands to gear and all. Further arms race nothing not gives. Further matters AS harvest. Here is these people and interested in. Hence and number of views - several thousands of for couple of days. Than more will people, which this understood - the more communication will smeschatsya in side "as harvest." And some tackle more will to discuss strangers and sellers. Ah flamboyant this OK normally. Ah and kolektsionirovanie no one not revisit it :crazy: I was in this nothing there is no. Somewhere already wrote, that feeder this very democratic kind of industrialized fishing. So and supporters many. There is with whom to communicate. If go on site poplavochnikov ah there maver for example, then there 10 cel Perhaps years say about one and is-same.

+2

!!! wrote:

i'm ashamed.
I have from comprehensive only stickers ColmYs on it comes / have platform. Comfortable with it.

You no one asks what stickers on your platform. Ask only fill profile. Where you? How many years? And camping on D. Did this so hard? :canthearyou:

Boev wrote:

The call's for only fill profile.

?? profile not is mandatory condition under registration on this Forum. I himself not burst his fully. Although filled point "will" strongly facilitated communication :cool:

+1

Me here is liked expression of one person the speaker about game

"relationships such, that have you on Bank-important, that have you in water"

Think heading "Blogs" is famously can be zapilit immediately after column "Reports" in section ", Vesti with increased the and sheets" :)

I would "Blogs" in a separate branch not gave, and only expanded would branch "Reports" - re would its in "Blogs - sheets" or "Reports - blogs" - do you want, simply give your report and to sign on facing your readers questions, and if do - the turn their sheets in its "Blog." As something so.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 5 2012 12:09:35)

Boev wrote:

You no one asks what stickers on your platform. Ask only fill profile. Where you? How many years? And camping on D. Did this so hard?

Yes there is no, not difficult.
Gorlovka.
Pokidin Dmitri Nikolayevich.
35 years.
Photo need?

wrote:

Face's crap thank God not trumps and the screwdriver in bochinu in the entrance not're rubbing.

Ah if made and stakhovka there is. A small, thin and Nimera just a narrow. With first times can not enter, and there potrepykhaemsya. :D

If closer to topic, then post can be was and not perceive literally. Rather as the general impression. There is no sensations, that here I "as homes." Rather a guest. On today you can so and perceive. Simply hew which dare, that-either a comment.

All personally and is based on personal attainment of. But suspect, that such sensations can attend far not I have one.

Hope you get the gist sense my bukvobludiya.

With t. Pokidin D., Propulsion Gorlovka, 35 years.

P. S. Morally sure-footed, mentally balanced, in common and-, dangerous for svoyu not been. So. Only cockroaches in anybody. :blush:

+1

ZooM wrote:

I think heading "Blogs" is famously can be zapilit immediately after column "Reports" in section ", Vesti with increased the and sheets"

As the me the itself structure Forum not allows do normal blogs. Over time this will simply "obese" themes in which find that the will not realistically. For blogs need engine blogovyy where the authors create temku with tags and in a certain rublike and its can be discuss in komentakh. Is then very quickly and conveniently.
And so vision of course super.

Last edited by Vovan (Feb 5 2012 12:30:48)

+1

And who will to wage (service) their blogs?
Here is Roma Badardinov its blog is identically moved the, and other will this to do?

+2

I so and not understood, pardon, to what came something? Blogs will appear? Romeo will return?

Carlos wrote:

Blogs will appear? Romeo will return?

Romeo will return accurately, and here is pro blogs I not in rate :rofl:

benderr wrote:

Romeo will return accurately

Netimer would already - I have questions have accumulated))

P. S. Me one it looked, that the situation reminded here is this:

. And reverie attended by some even coincide.

+1

Carlos wrote:

I have questions have accumulated

And except Romeo on them no one to answer? o.O

benderr- ah, have us not so many niaiaua?ueo karpyatnikov. Duffy333 can, but I his already so, Perhaps, I'm sick of, that already as something creepy ask. Yes and at all, aim is a I for Romkoy as something even our fancy team. And him on Donfishe, Perhaps, that doesn't sound good; although, as I understood, half of nest forums strive to, to he there not get nothing for nothing)

Carlos wrote:

aim is a I for Romkoy as something even our fancy team. And him on Donfishe, Perhaps, that doesn't sound good

So instead ask him question on Donfishe.

benderr wrote:

So instead ask him question on Donfishe.

The kind this OK regitsya need to. I perishing better theyll fix it)

Yes, perishing. Real winter exacerbation, usugublennoe very low temperature and strong pulled :)

Guys, all will. And blogs, and gallery. And with advertising input order will tear down the. Not all, please, immediately. Give time. Not argue you two from-for little things.
There are already people, there is ideas. Have us will an excellent portal. :)
Only, please, a bit time without Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex and pogroms.

Text or. Think, Roma outlast ban quietly. Him not be the first time. :crazy:

+5

And, can Zoom-but and Toh to the table still - they are encrypted, but them there is, that say ;)

And sho , Romeountil now not razbanili?
And for that use keyboard pleasantly no one and not explained. Profoundly sad. Although actions moderator not are discussed.
I'm debating. Me zabante (for company) :playful:
Can profile fill? For more rapid ban :D :D :D

wrote:

A sho, Romeo until now not razbanili?

Among the gave 3.02. Here is and i.e. American)! (With)

Here is found example as looks engine blogs about which I spoke http://www.feeder-club.ru/blog

I not offered run up. All offered and d. Need to zone has with free hosting and to do its playground with normal and please for all functional of

Last edited by Vovan (Feb 14 2012 21:20:05)

For time tenure on Forum I have emerged "pink"dream.
For convenience all forums and in especially newcomers propose a under transition on a new branch (camping on E. Continuation of old line - type "reel-2" and others.) in its the early write obobschayuschie articles on most important and useful posam old line. Understand, that task not from lung, but such a rule could very strongly ease all us life and rid from Conture answers on alone and those same questions, and also calls to read closely branch. Sometime, that engage these should man, who has set up branch or (not afraid to this words) moderators.
With look forward await the your input on such a proposal!

benderr wrote:

Hanseatica instead ask him question on Donfishe.

Dobryi day. If can be give exile, where can be find Romeo.

If urgently need, write BOS.

Guys, not create-whether subject "anecdotes", or "hookah", as on others. Forums?

wrote:

Click Forum from above, then get down down search Exhibition profile Forum-Announcements and greetings and search ??? there our smoking room.

Thank you

wrote:

. There is different musculaireand different tests.

A bit'll back off from themes: Perhaps, I gone mad :tired: - in the last time on forums Ukraine, Russia, and now and still Belarus word "length" why something consumed as "long, lvy."% -)

Even 4000m2 as well as in -not, as a bit lazy look - ??? I still in his mind! :flirt: SOURCE - she and in Wikipedia SOURCE! :cool:

Text or: If perishing quite not in subject, the request to, a moderator shifting this post, far need to, but not destroy.

+3

Dood wrote:

A little bit'll back off from themes:

're blushing. I mentioned best on Russian language. Has left quit smoking on balcony)

+1

Dood wrote:

length

This closest some there present, forms from "long"

Dood wrote:

SOURCE!

And this since different! Both words have the right on life, only need to look far what to poke (this overall approach, not only in coordinator at :crazy:)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Proposals and wishes