All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Otbory in athletes of the Ukraine on fideru 2013

Otbory in athletes of the Ukraine on fideru 2013

Posts 31 to 60 of 83

Men, and whom not in a bunch of pussies to pitch in? I mean in mind, that simply from whom the from athletes there is map it's private or any other, us on Forum many and if every will give how many can the already what nor what and aid to. Can be enlist and other forums have, and there. And, look and sponsors pdtyagnutsya! As states with world on Supreme, the naked shirt.

wrote:

unfond of men, and whom not in a bunch of pussies to pitch in? I mean in mind, that simply from whom the from athletes there is map it's private or any other, us on Forum many and if every will give how many can the already what nor what and aid to. Can be enlist and other forums have, and there. And, look and sponsors pdtyagnutsya! As states with world on Supreme, the naked shirt.

I not torchbearer but ready hold than will be able, but khochettsa to earlier was zbornaya UKRAINE after all ARCAL athletes so good themselves have shown!

+1

KPIT wrote:

I not oftsyna of lasses, oei a ? eu?a not May vdnoshennya until kervnitstva FRSU.

Ah then this all "ripped on water." Sometimes, have us case not all so badly, as are accustomed to think.

So zvyazok pererivavsya but poperednya nfa priesthood,
1. Buglak
2. Levitskiy
3. Vesyolovsky (disambiguation)
4. Nkolas
5. Gonna wait and
6. Strashniy
7. Dvorchuk
8. Mokrush
9. Popov

Last edited by KPIT (Jun 21 2013 19:06:30)

KPIT wrote:

so zvyazok pererivavsya but poperednya nfa priesthood,
1. Buglak
2. Levitskiy
3. Vesyolovsky (disambiguation)
4. Nkolas
5. Gonna wait and
6. Strashniy
7. Dvorchuk
8. Mokrush
9. Popov
Edited KPIT (Today 18 :06: 30)

This all candidates in team?

ted wrote:

This is all candidates in team?

After telefonn formerly sogodnshnogo vote

wrote:

A if there will five original enthusiasts, which is ready to go for their, Federation would resort this or choke off oxygen?

If still with federation "working through some of", then think can be. :glasses:

Was today couple of hours on a reservoir. Something saw.
Suffer me one question: Why at all need these otbory? Who Needs and what information they give?
In the past year metrics on starobeshevskomu leschu. But after all in Belgium bream utterly the other! That from auditions, in Starobeshevo HDDs had unxepectedly gone in Belgium?
In Prylbychakh results need to do on karase. Especially adjusted for industrialized fishing by the rules FIPSed. Karp there - zalyotnyy bonus. Am confident, that neither one a body of water in Ukraine not conceivably have with water body are in South Africa on conditions industrialized fishing carp (or that there have them in Africa still enjoyed).
Is obtained, otbory - this just-only vozmozhnot spend their time and money, to swim fish with sorevnovatelnym adrenialinom in companies good apples. Not more. Am confident, that even on quotidian mathematical theory likelihood laps. From 5-6 tours rating competition will more objectively three tours auditions,. On rating - different conditions fishing and different fish, that forces athlete be multi-faceted and be able quickly navigate in situation. On my view, have mandated 6 reytina and must shape team. So is truer and nenapryazhnee.

+7

El Amigo wrote:

I hope, that we have real techs have on karpfideru and they manifest themselves on audition.

As least, Marrying Buglak. And even if he "banned" in next two rounds, I not change his opinion. Enough watch results Kiev karpfidernykh competition.

am convinced, that neither one body of water in Ukraine not conceivably have with water body are in South Africa on conditions industrialized fishing carp (or that there have them in Africa still enjoyed).
Is obtained, auditions - this just-only vozmozhnot spend their time and money, to swim fish with sorevnovatelnym adrenialinom in companies good apples.

Yes, all precisely so and there is on fact. And not only in as it comes to shagging. Fishing 4 through and have us strongly differs. But as be with framing team?
Otbory, not more than formality, to reduce parent pain from formation team. Lifting responsibility and camping on D.
For good speech better already attack team glee times work out together, although would that would "get to each other.

VIVA wrote:

Was today couple of hours on a reservoir. Something saw.
Suffer me one question: Why at all need these otbory?

Ah here ? deklka nyuansv. 1. Fderniy sport have us not iano ? euee profesyniy uia on ouiio iiaeia aoei zaroblyati money ? aeeoe on them, and come to mean sportsmeni povinn which ua sudami ? zaroblyati money, ye OK ? tratyat on zmagannyakh. So from ye oia ? zbrnikam Braty povnotsnnu fate have 3 reytingovikh zmagannyakh ? 1 emergencies. Grafk make ah napevno ? rozryadu odn the zaknchilis on ? i? de.
2. Not little is important groshova Skladova. Dodatkovikh 1,500 its European on team after think suttvo dopovnennya until sponsorskikh ? grush ITF Federation.

Results 2 th round:

1. Buglak
2. Popov
3. A ghastly
4. Veselovsky
5. Guys sittin '
6. Dvorchuk
7. Levicky
8. Mokrush
9. Piasecki

'm marrying Buglaka I congratulate - he already accurately in team!

+3

Stuck had to sum

1 th tour 2 th tour sum seats, weight
1. Buglak 21,640 kg (1s place) 1. Buglak 14,875 kg (1s place) 2 (36,515kg)
2. Veselovsky 10,700kg (3s place) 2. Veselovsky 12,310kg (4s place) 7 (23,010 kg)
3. Levicky 15,980kg (2s place) 3. Levicky 7,780 kg (7s place) 9 (23,760 kg)
4. A ghastly 6,635kg (6s place) 4. A ghastly 12,360 kg (3s place) 9 (18,995kg)
5. Guys sittin '6,710 kg (5s place) 5. Guys sittin '11,640 kg (5s place) 10 (18,350 kg)
6. Popov 5,160 kg (8s place) 6. Popov 12810 kg (2s place) 10 (17,970kg)
7. Dvorchuk 5,450 kg (7s place) 7. Dvorchuk 11,290 kg (6s place) 13 (? ? anymore kg)
8. Piasecki 8,480kg (4th place) 8. Piasecki 1,505 kg (9s place) 13 (9,985 kg)
9. Mokrush 3,000kg (9s place) 9. Mokrush 6,575 kg (8s place) 17 (9,575 kg)

Last edited by (Jun 22 2013 18:44:28)

Here is such a picture, as see scheming still the kind, theoretically, chance there is no only have Zhdanovka, and the rest will fight.

For full paintings paintings illustrate Protocols

IgorV wrote:

To full paintings paintings illustrate Protocols

After o ? euee I Chelomei not bachu, aeacoaaoe iiaea ua who? :dontknow:

fm967 wrote:

Oa o ? euee I Chelomei not bachu, aeacoaaoe iiaea ua who?

Yes all their not see

Boev wrote:

interests on krasnopyorke this, of course, Brad. Need was pursue otbory on water feature with large number of a carp 2-3 kg.

Oleg we have two pond simply perfectly appropriate under yours description of. ???? aside from 2-3 kg realistically to capture until 10 kg fish. But a clear deal not so often. And most interesting that the classic feeder by the rules Fipsa works not worse method if all to do of well-.

And so of course karpodrom and otbory on fideru in classics of this laughable. All the more with-in 12 liters :tired:

Ah on a pinch, already would Ulyanyki for auditions, chose. There carp still not prokhavanyy (a body of water quite a fresh.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2013 12:50:08)

Zbrna ie: Buglak, Vesyolovsky (disambiguation), Strashniy, Popov, Dvorchuk ? Levitskiy.

+4

KPIT wrote:

Zbrna ie: Buglak, Vesyolovsky (disambiguation), Strashniy, Popov, Dvorchuk ? Levitskiy.

Who would have doubted :flag:
Seryoga (ZOOM) you made, mobster my greetings!

+2

Seryoga, thank you for greetings!
Otbory were very harsh and let, realistically each of participants was deserve big honor be in Team Ukraine and guys fought for every grams fish.
Want say huge thank you Our greatest Friends of from glorious cities Lviv! Guys took care do all possible to qualifying tournament has passed with the maximum comfort and different levels organizations!
Prilbychi very appealed, a body of water with the nature, on smart about it :) dive incredibly interesting, fish many, exactly as and various tactical schemes for good implementation tours. :cool: :cool: :cool:
P. S. Very hope to come on Prilbychi in near future and try to took us to catch that those rebyat which tear off the dog leashes but also the Economic until moment alarms clutch :)

+2

D.S.I wrote:

Seryoga (ZOOM) you made, mobster my greetings!

Seryoga brilliant, glad for you.

Want dobvit that fascinated-round cinematic excellence guys which played in audition, every showed uncompromising and their Kung-available.Fu!
Especially hit Marrying Buglak, which showed fabulous game, I have even incomprehensible as can be so steadily harvest amurov, and under this 1855 pack our so many karasey!
The rest guys 110 reasons so rigidly that I to the last minutes not knew there is whether I have modicum any chance, pity that by the rules FIPS place code team not sotstoit from nine man!
Thank Ukraine! :cool:

+2

For completeness paintings interesting since results third round.

KPIT wrote:

Guys sittin '? Where dual seems in this list? Ed, you us've upset, we for you maintaining my.

+2

I congratulate otobravshikhsya with rapid adoption in athletes of the Ukraine 2013! :cool: of his! Now deal for small. Find means, fly and actors ass all of these Anglo-yuaro-folks. :D celebrate Ligo for you much to root.

wrote:

Where is dual seems in this list?

Eduard seventh in this list. I, too, in him believed. Not fortunate. He, perhaps,, too, while harvest Karpov. :dontknow:

All Hi!
I congratulate all collections with the abrupt end of the this not easy chetyrekhdnevnogo tournaments! Good fellows! Every day was utterly other - from weather until forecast fish. Observe work uchasnikov was very interestingly, tactical schemes changed constantly. A pity of course, that from-for somewhat later and active spawning of carp Prilbychi failed to please guys and not show themselves across the sharp, that know we. But all ??? you tickle nerves poklevkami have been able and Amor-, and you little monsters, which allowed some only several seconds hold themselves on tight leash.

Final Protocol
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/O81wA.jpg

+12

Realistically very a strong team Lies.
It is important that the backbone of team increasingly the same, plus fresh blood, monsters

http://m.io.ua/img_aa/medium/2540/36/25403678.jpg
http://m.io.ua/img_aa/medium/2540/39/25403902.jpg
http://m.io.ua/img_aa/medium/2540/37/25403756.jpg

Part of photo can be view in album

+7

Yes, Olympic team indeed a strong. With Translate.Net an chance not leave no one. :cool:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Otbory in athletes of the Ukraine on fideru 2013