All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dubbed 3

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

margulis wrote:

:D

Explain, what they wanted? The plot cesspits in Moldova? Puzzling Moldovan guys.

Олег 32 wrote:

An alien!

You understood my joke. ;)

Олег 32 wrote:

Explain, please, what they wanted? The plot cesspits in Moldova? Puzzling Moldovan guys.

The commercial has found on one our site. The entire scene unfolding in St. Petersburg, as I understood, wanted lead the with at that. Originally, only not’s plan of. :D

Oleg 32incidentally, even one moment. Want laud Belarusians. As I understood this Belarusian trolleybuses. What there templating engines are worth, that he even not sensed severity of machines and was launched, as if nothing and not happened? Me this it struck. :cool:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Andrei, dumplings with a piece of bread?! You me're scaring.

So he foreigner. :D

margulis wrote:

I want laud Belarusians. As I understood this Belarusian trolleybuses. What there templating engines are worth, that he even not sensed severity of machines and was launched, as if nothing and not happened? Me this it struck.

Belazovskie. :D

fm967 wrote:

Belazovskie

Yes there is no. Ellektricheskie.

Lilian wrote:

Have electric motor under same capacity with benzinkoy, moment in two times more.

Vadkh wrote:

A me more pro’and by Rabinovich.

Vadim this simply bomb. Roarin 'so, that granddaughter asked, can together CHOL vyzovem.5 + + +

Lilian wrote:

Have big tippers type of new goods diesel turns the generator, but on every eieana is worth elektrodvigatel.

His clear-sighted approach)

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/vCLab.jpg

Received the guy Prize and decided to buy a new optical targeting Fatah for its guns. Went in closest weapon Music and asked seller of show, that he has. Seller takes out optical targeting Fatah and says:
- Kvartalnye bro, the most the latter model, can see my house on the most the pinnacle of in-he moreover being. The guy looked through targeting Fatah and starts laughing at nothing.
- What your desktops? - asks seller.
- Yes here is see crude ?? and bare Babu, professional sport are on home.
Seller whips out targeting Fatah have Outlook and looks at house. Then bugs two bullets, shoves his a grown man's and says:
- 'll give you this targeting Fatah for free, if you will you take these bullets, puts a double tap in my tart he's head off, and this khmyryu dick blow!
The guy still times, a in targeting Fatah and replies:
- Hmm st, and know bro, perhaps I will be able this do just one mutilated.

+1

Ladies' joke nicely. Or composed the the guy, which 23 February usually 8 March faced.:: :D

sportfishing wrote:

violations bugs two bullets, shoves his a grown man's

+1

http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140305/j56Ql5Maz2.jpg

+4

FEEDER wrote:

Roger joke nicely. Or composed the the guy, which 23 February usually 8 March faced.::

There can that gun even dulnozaryadnoe, antique :D

+3

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/uq28S.jpg

Олег 32 wrote:

Explain, please, what they wanted? The plot cesspits in Moldova? Puzzling Moldovan guys.

Vinovnika the famous traffic accident with take trolleybus No.9 player was fined for the wrong auction:D

+1

+4

+2

Geologist asks shepherd:
- religious, tell, and how many your sheep give for season wool?
- Whites or black? - asks shepherd.
- Nu, black.
- Accessories for cleaning - 2 kilograms.
- A white?
- And white - 2 kilograms.
- A tell, father, how many they need to feed in day?
- the Black or white? - specifies shepherd.
- Nu, black.
- the Black - 1 kilos.
- A white? - not slow down geologist.
- And white - 1 kilos.
Geologist in pissed:
- You that, me zamorachivaesh? Why all time ask about black or white, after all outcome one and the same!
- Nu-have, so black OK my. - 's beneath the shepherd.
(Geologist am)
- A-and-and, A white?
- And white my.

Vezzhaet the old biker in 600 th the Benz. Ah, thinks, everything - now me accurately the end of the, much to lose, modicum pokurazhus before death. Bugs bit of the and starts okhazhivat who owns the bay gelding, has broken his in tatters. Looks, no one not goes - sat on bike and left.
In machine sit frightened p-wads, one Different says:
- A prikin, that was would, if would we in him entered?!

margulis
Joke nicely pro shepherd and geologist (in old version simply traveler) heard still from its grandmothers 1907 birth. She Made a me his as wisdom. Sometimes surprises as all ceded from people to the people, from old to Mladu.

Last edited by Lilian (Mar 11 2014 13:07:18)

+5

sportfishingokontsovka me simply knocked out by. :D

+3

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/D0HB1.jpg

Is worth on refuelling jeep "is an" ah imuzhik, with a his. Passes 30 shadowing The guy, with a. Passes 1 hour. The guy, with a. Passes 2 hours. The guy, with a. Obey already huge backlog assigned. The guy strange protruding from szadistoyaschey machines and shouts driver of the the Hammer:
- Hey you would modicum engine overlaid it.

+1

Volodey2007
And that for tooling such a? Or this karpyachya? :rofl:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Volodey2007
And that for tooling such a? Or this karpyachya?

Tooling like "helicopter", in sight concrete Thresh, on bottom pond, here is and dragged her up the guy the root of the :D

There created something the girl's aunt with pounder.