All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Exit from the shadows

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

Burik wrote:

MA – It it's a shame for reading our forums have. Are reading many, and useful information from reading very little (this not concerns personalities, this I about those people who, at all not communicate on forums, readers).

Reader and preferably! Need exits from the shadows! More Cyrilde information - less OPPOvykh fishing trips!

In general something, could would miss, so as believe themselves A person, but understand, that because of directly concerns me.

Read all-turner, receiving under this pleasure from's read. 't deliver not is obtained physically often wriggling Gone Fishin '(, so modicum virtually with you leschikov-podleschikov-karpikov-karasikov baggy full around. Unfortunately, account for hauntingly fact - on today’s day I on fact am reader. And on your Forum, and on our ( http://ohota.dp.ua/newforum/- not advertisements! :D ).

Not with of evil, believe me, this is happening. And competition I you not'm putting together although would in mind geographical factors. Let alone about professional skills, which, as I believe, depend not only from predispositions heads to think and analyze, and hands to act in the right direction, but still and from practice, which all of this enshrines and aducerea until of automatism.

Many new discover from's read. Only lacks time all of this experience in action and the best take on weaponry. But, at least, love to fideru I have already present! And you auctioning the to this a direct attitude.

So that, write, writers! You there is, that write and than to share, and I gladly d this to read! And, sees God, someday and I, a your councils, can find the money time incarnate their in life.

+1

To Alex_Ch!

I see emphasis Burik-ovskogo appeal to readers as undocumented guests on Forum, and not as maloaktivnym participants.

Fuehrer activity - this not the obligation, and so say, perceived the need. But poorly, if information, fretted with on Forum, is used by some "is received by readers" not on appointment - owing to what have author such information often occur OPPovye fishing: '(

Incidentally, you opened on this Forum subject # 200, with than you and I congratulate! :flag:

Dood wrote:

By the way, you opened on this Forum subject # 200, with than you and I congratulate.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich - with 200-victory,! So keep! :cool:

Dood wrote:

But poorly, if information, fretted with on Forum, is used by some "is received by readers" not on appointment - owing to what have author such information often occur OPPovye fishing.

All-??? think, this applies in full least and to a users, and to guests Forum.

In this case under need or desire let us write author the report in lichku about surrendering seats and his personal deal would mark he that place or not, i.e. let us establish rule (every let himself decides for themselves fulfill his or not): Prikormka, cordage, the bait - please (under desire) on forum, seats only in lichku and on request - the answer under desire author the report, the more, that many of active forums fish with fishing take very rarely or far not entire, that was fished out.

Dood wrote:

Fuehrer activity - this not the obligation, and so say, perceived the need.

Still someone from great said: "In dispute is born the truth", and have us sometimes disputes, too, accented, ah and in most cases - cooperative effort seek find optimal the ratio all elements of of our beloved species fishing or sport (that incidentally one thing Different not prevents).

+1

've and I word. I like, too, as in the shadows :blush:, so as little write, ah not writer I, not writer. I and in school composing not liked :nope:

And here is revere detailed sheets with fishing trips very love! Especially want be noted creativity Dood - very talk writes, I so not can unfortunately.

Experience share, too, not can, so as not mean :playful: But on concrete questions posed personally me, will try detail to answer. Sheets with fishing trips Twittering - ah why this need to, can be shocked some.

Вовка wrote:

Reports with fishing trips Twittering - ah why this need to, can be shocked some.

Once for my sheets me not very zhalovali on donfish.org :) be labeled a poacher even, so stopped their there putting, on this Forum until that such a not there is :crazyfun:

Вовка wrote:

experience share, too, not can, so as not mean.

Ah this correctly, more situation benefit :rofl: Thadd: I'm kidding of course.

Вовка wrote:

A here is revere detailed sheets with fishing trips very love! Especially want be noted creativity Dood - very talk writes, I so not can unfortunately.

For reports - I.M.H.O., - very it is important abide by the details process industrialized fishing + corresponding mood and desire to write report = perceived the need, as I this call.

Can be caught fish very little, but describe process industrialized fishing detail and in - then most reading something get new for themselves and / or same simply from reading have them ameliorated mood, importantly in our age automation and innovative computerization would mean all, that podvernetsya under hand.

Dood wrote:

To reports - I.M.H.O., - very it is important abide by the details process industrialized fishing + corresponding mood and desire to write report = perceived the need, as I this call.

I, too, in its time not immediately began write sheets.

Like seemed (and now seems), that nothing with which to share, but on fact, when there is no opportunities to go Gone Fishin '(, sitting. Read. And as if himself a turn on fishing with man opisyvayuschem process.

So, here is. That I observed. I have such impression, that I with many obschayuschimisya, realistically sign (though in eyes each other not saw) :) Such impression, that and together on church were :)

P.S. So here is until what technique just beneath :)

+1

Burik wrote:

So, here is. That I observed. I have such impression, that I with many obschayuschimisya, realistically sign (though in eyes each other not saw).

And especially pleased when know, meet new people in face - one senses relatedness souls (feeder Forever!) :cool:

+1

Burik wrote:

So, here is. That I observed. I have such impression, that I with many obschayuschimisya, realistically sign (though in eyes each other not saw). Such impression, that and together on church were.

P.S. So here is until what technique just beneath.

Yes, this is so.

Viktor - bond 'and I saw only on photos-avatar on Forum and several times talked with him on her mobile phone, the rest communication with him - through forum.

But yesterday in an exhibition learned his immediately same, i.e. worked sense of, that I realistically with this man sign.

Dood wrote:

Viktor - bond 'and I saw only on photos-avatar on Forum and several times talked with him on her mobile phone, the rest communication with him - through forum.

But yesterday in an exhibition learned his immediately same.

Allow in Avatarakh real photos real people :tomato:

Вовка wrote:

experience share, too, not can, so as not mean.

Ah, instructor, this you're being a little modest. Such a experience as have you and Roma's phrases around the donetskom region hardly still from whom there is. So that not above - of food and not think, think about mistakes and scandisk speech. Not all fly fishermen in school were total :dontknow: Decision-makers, who should understand - figure. Of food. Waiting for :flag:

РомаД wrote:

Scout in Avatarakh real photos real people.

On numerous opened replaced the to the avatar..

РомаД wrote:

Scout in Avatarakh real photos real people.

Roma, have you avatar, as if you of this trick :) :tomato:

Burik wrote:

Roma, have you avatar, as if you of this trick.

Nothing such a - this the top photo with competition on prizes honorable site, before attendance received small medals and situation for 3’s place for moreover, to cool down after battlefield took refuge in Seversky Donets :playful:

Ah if tell specifically take a picture of myself in suit with tie and'll change to the avatar. :offtop:

Last edited by РомаД (Oct 24 2008 15:16:21)

РомаД wrote:

Nothing such a - this the top photo with competition on prizes honorable site, before attendance received small medals and situation for 3’s place for moreover, to cool down after battlefield took refuge in Seversky Donets.

So here is it that - the something this avatar-the top photo me reminds swimmer-athlete, only that finishirovavshego after make the swim on representing distance - means, not strongly I and Shiller wrong - you indeed after finish competition!

And in a whole the top photo-avatar is not a bad, but "specific."

Last edited by Dood (Oct 24 2008 16:29:31)

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall numerous opened replaced the to the avatar..

Ah here is, and the some live DJ, immediately in sight a serious man gives interview :cool: And admit it, perhaps, on any something for competitions?

РомаД wrote:

And admit it, perhaps, on any something for competitions?

Yes - interview winner :flag: It deal! Even for two local television stations showed :blush:

+1

Вовка wrote:

experience share, too, not can, so as not mean :playful:

So not can be. If he even negative - this, too, experience :flag:

Вовка wrote:

Reports with fishing trips Twittering - ah why this need to, can be shocked some.

Shocked enormous catches? 8-)

I believe, that write sheets need not, only to as would "displaying", and for moreover, to give information. Even abortive fishing must be is described, to other, either pointed on your mistakes, either all together tried to deal in causes bezklevya. Another matter, that not there is always time and desire to directly all to describe. Moreover, indeed:

Burik wrote:

I have such impression, that I with many obschayuschimisya, realistically sign (though in eyes each other not saw) :) Such impression, that and together on church were :)

Have many sheets read as artistic the :music:

Dood wrote:

But yesterday in an exhibition learned his immediately same, i.e. worked sense of, that I realistically with this man sign.

Ah, me something to know simply - beard and moustache yes lens (plus couple of kilograms broken bones) :D But, to its shame, you, Wladyslaw Ivanovich, I it comes not learned. You in life much younger than, than on avatar. And perishing, what high and got a big-ass! (As there: "And I love military – or, burly."?) :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall numerous opened replaced the to the avatar..

I see ’. :surprise: :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

A in a whole the top photo-avatar is not a bad, but "specific."

All, replaced the to the avatar. - as been paved: On backdrop of rivers with fiderom in drawn, on his gut there's gravy, on the hook sea Bass :crazy: :crazyfun: :rofl:

РомаД wrote:

Everyone, replaced the to the avatar. - as been paved: On backdrop of rivers with fiderom in drawn, on his gut there's gravy, on the hook sea Bass.

And now - we gotta reset it computer - until visible the old avatar.

Strangers! Good fellows that joined the! But "feels better" communicate in some least with alive man (i.e. photo), than with down or Avastar :flag: - note time inhabitants Forum all with photographs :cool:

Last edited by РомаД (Feb 5 2009 14:54:58)

+1