All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki VDE

Posts 61 to 90 of 422

Danser- In movie about it comes to shagging on "method" Bob Nadd entirely "skopeks": Diving somewhere with-third bottles of medicine or so (though himself says, that quarter-) per 2 kg mix. If speech goes about such a:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1112/68/da9a2d356f38.jpg

And here is and the very movies:

Carlos
Thank you for video, necessarily'll take a look.

And vial troshki the other, cylindrical.

This bioatraktant - is used flavor enhancer bait

But can be perhaps and in prikormku - 250 ml on 5-6 kg sypuchki

Last edited by Nycolas (Apr 10 2012 17:36:57)

Nycolas wrote:

This is bioatraktant - is used for aromatisation bait

Hmm. Now. Maybe, you get a picture of this, and perishing then tell, will you that for "very achieve escape things That you" I bought.

Here is this truly diabolical vitamin.

http://uploads.ru/t/Y/i/U/YiUHm.jpg

Last edited by Danser (Apr 10 2012 22:23:51)

Danser
On site VDE (here) nothing comparable on such tasting house there. Or you have something tone old, dorestaylingovoe, so say; explore man so much new, and site forgotten renew. Ah or the third option, on its taste of)

Carlos

Thank baby. Minds concentrated by me hazy doubts, that I have the fourth option, option from the well selected anecdote,

The beginning of 90-'s.
Comes business busy guy in Tbilisi. Ah and decided to buy the famous guilt Georgia, for druganov.
Looks, is worth kind of like a pop stand announced a promising reform agenda. For resistant fakturnyy Georgians in correct cap on a la air from every direction Domodedovo. And behind gruzina the only barrel. And increasingly.
Down to the conversation,
- Day are a good.
- Ravakha bidzho (roughly as hello expensive).
- Wu you there is "Tsinandali"?
- Rev.. Kanechno there is!
Georgians harks back empty bottle, pours from the only kegs wine, bugs from pocket label, basketballs with its on side the bottle and of lending them that its bidder,
- Hereyou go. Let-God you health!
Buyer, turns the purchase in the hands of, quite clicks language and asking the other question,
- Sorry, and you have even. "Kindzmarauli"?
Increasingly repeats itself in accuracy. A bottle of. Wine. Label from pocket,
- Please. Drink on health. Remember solar Georgia.
Here business busy guy recalled that promised friend bring favorite wine Vissarionycha.
- Sorry a respected, and you have this. As its. Ah. "Wine styles"?
Georgians became very sad, with longing looked on cask of with wine and has now issued something the next,
- sorry expensive! Wine styles there is. Labels ended!

Last edited by Danser (Apr 10 2012 23:05:42)

Carlos wrote:

At site VDE (here) nothing comparable on such tasting house there. Or you have something tone old, dorestaylingovoe, so say; explore man so much new, and site forgotten renew.

On this site VDE there is no very many existing positions.

And far over multi feeder? There is no information will be whether replacing it??

Feederal_74 wrote:

At this site VDE there is no very many existing positions.

Another site me not your visitors, and this, kagbe, the official.

Monster Crab wrote:

A far over multi feeder?

Me, too, interestingly.

In this moment a new site vde in stage amp; D, on higher index of global connectedness remedies site - and than half entire there is no
Asset feeder still is issued, withdrawn with production a series of Bob Nada (in including asset feeder Nada)
Additive skopeks 250 ml signature - not worry

To last, acquiring 2 package turbo black in different stores with massacres at regular intervals 2nedeli. On arome and a bit on external mind different prikormki. Accented whether forgery? Fish-sicles not kopeeshnaya as would.

1 package was someone buys in no clothing left near your yacht club Surf, the second in Tourist. Simply dumped the the remnants of first package and observed difference.

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 11 2012 09:55:36)

Danser wrote:

Hmm. Now. Maybe, you get a picture of this, and perishing then tell, will you that for "very achieve escape things That you" I bought.

Here is this truly diabolical vitamin.

Edited Danser (Yesterday 21 :23: 51)

Exactly, on the most psychological treatment - ``better out written "Perfect for all nazhivok."
Not know that there such a in composition, but in my opinion is positioned it precisely as flavouring corn and other changeable tips, not the most prikormki. Ah and shampoos on picture higher already as times for it.

YOKO wrote:

Nu and shampoos on picture higher already as times for it.

Understood. Not I’d say that thrilled about this either, for’this a flagon in as a flavoring directly for prikormki. Ah yes okay. Increasingly better than at all nothing.))

Has acquired package vde a pile-driver-molasses. Who used combined with cheap prikormkami not predisposed accept this, share recipes or common recommendations. Thank you.

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 11 2012 14:03:34)

El Amigo wrote:

Priobrel package vde a pile-driver-molasses. Who used combined with cheap prikormkami not predisposed accept this, share recipes or common recommendations. Thank you.

Under it comes to shagging small fry leave in prikormku, roughly, grams on 100 on kilo prikormki. Promoted desirable through petty a sieve - there many on the lumps, which need or use or dismiss

+1

Доброго времени Суток!!
Дайте совет по прикормкам ВДЕ. Собираюсь 20 числа на 10 дневную рыбалку на р.Ахтуба. Условия ловли :глубина 4-6 метров,дистанция 20-30метров,течение слабое,среднее,дно в основном песчаное. Предполагаемый объект ловли: густера,подлещик,лещ,плотва.
Кто что может посоветовать? Буду благодарен любой информации,перечитал всю ветку,особых фаворитов не выявил. Просто возможность закупить только будет в эту субботу,искать инфы времени не осталось.
Заранее Благодарю!!

гагарин wrote:

Entrust advice on prikormkam vde

Hard here is so distantly to lend advice, but now personally I in these conditions used would mix's + TURBO. Either World CHAMPION in the pure.
Although on fact, likely "he was playing" would with operator on the basis of new prikormok such, as SILVERFISH either G5.

+1

гагарин wrote:

Доброго времени Суток!!
Дайте совет по прикормкам ВДЕ. Собираюсь 20 числа на 10 дневную рыбалку на р.Ахтуба. Условия ловли :глубина 4-6 метров,дистанция 20-30метров,течение слабое,среднее,дно в основном песчаное. Предполагаемый объект ловли: густера,подлещик,лещ,плотва.
Кто что может посоветовать? Буду благодарен любой информации,перечитал всю ветку,особых фаворитов не выявил. Просто возможность закупить только будет в эту субботу,искать инфы времени не осталось.
Заранее Благодарю!!

На  1  кг  DS   фидера   возьми  2 кг  Secret ,  лучше  Black.   Добавь  кориандра  и успех  гарантирован .

+2

гагарин wrote:

outskirts time Sutok!!
Give advice on prikormkam vde. Despite 20 number of on 10 day fishing trip on the Akhtuba.
In advance Thanks to the boys at!!

On Volga-are biting even without cannot digest. From my experience use branded prikormok in downstream Volga:
On prikormku suited 200-300 podlesch and not gives approach the more major fish're breaking up with kormak, and he him on head falls. For two hours industrialized fishing full a hatchling pond. Local use the clay and any kind of large particles (maize, peas, perlovku). All of this proceed and mix with clay, then are dried on the sun after what zakarmlivayut place industrialized fishing. Tooling trigger with the bait (vypolzok) my weight and all. And VDE leave for this comp. With uvazhenim template: User ru!

Feederal’s organs is 74, Silent Thanks huge, stuck to purchase the that have advised.

Template: User ru, and here is with you not would argue, I before, too, so thought, and me shared many "had all", about that are biting even on naked hook, yes can such was in 90 years. And here is my last experience showed. That without labor not so easily to capture. In is year roughly in these same number of Ah, this is great almost not was, for party with 18 until 23, I saw not more 3-4 poklevok, with use of prikormki vde and porridge, and here is guys who catching without feeders nulilis struggle days in day. On 5 ’, we for 10 days so and not have filled even a hatchling pond, on ear ate been lacking, so that I now better more serious'll be right there to this issue. Food sleep and learn harvest, and not on zagatovku.

I allow exile on credible as the me video A. Fadeeva not an apathetic to prikormke VDE. Look and naturally commenting http://fishingplanet.ru/ru/photo_video/ … a_fadeeva/

El Amigo wrote:

By last, acquiring 2 package turbo black in different stores with massacres at regular intervals 2nedeli. On arome and a bit on external mind different prikormki. Accented whether forgery? Fish-sicles not kopeeshnaya as would.

Here is, too, were similar thought when compared boyli from Fonz any valuable from-for-made there and pokuplennye here.

Last edited by volvo (May 9 2012 10:46:47)

Tell please, will whether work these prikormki in paired?
http://uploads.ru/t/Z/m/7/Zm7dV.jpg

Last edited by футболер (May 24 2012 22:29:18)

I so understand harvest chase of bream. , it's Turbo klasik easier turbo black and can muster dace, that perhaps Undesirable, need try. On my view Breme works well with Secretom. Very little information from you - whom are planning harvest, where, on any depths?

Last edited by Tadek (May 24 2012 23:12:13)

, it's Turbo klasik easier turbo black?
Me seemed all otherwise

All depends on forces tide and depth

If on Ukrayinka - will work, importantly moisten correctly

Last edited by Nycolas (May 24 2012 23:41:09)

Precisely, on Ukrayinka'm getting ready.
Depth, if am not mistaken, until 10 meters. Stream - will popularity bring (100-120 gr.
Plan bream harvest. There is still completely fluid aroma (the Liquid) vde Bigfish. There is whether sense its promoted, not will whether conflict aromas :-)?

Last edited by футболер (May 25 2012 08:14:10)

Colleagues, Podskajite who in rate, than differ these aromy, except volume of and wrapping?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1112/68/da9a2d356f38.jpg
http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_________________4df1fd0223f19.jpg

Last edited by MOA (May 25 2012 10:17:20)

Those to’s on 250 ml in primarily for aromatisation bait (greater part of narrowly on the carp)
Those to’s 500 ml in primarily for aromatisation prikormki

In his movie Bob Hviezdoslav inscription these upper aromy with batcher. On two kilograms prikormki he inscription where the 1 / 3 tasting house.

Please can you tell me:
Plan to go on statute, goal bream.
For industrialized fishing on feeder with the feeding trough plan get somethin '2kg FD "sea Bass" (as base), 1kg VDE Expanda Gold, 100gr Dry additive Bream White Stream gas pipelines, 300 Dry additive VDE copra-Melasse. And want the first time try swim with fletom, plan part of this a mixture in separate posude randomize with FD stick "the peas." Can that the surplus or what the little?
More just a member for mixture of tuntsovogo smell with sweet. And to do rate only on fish stryomnovato.