All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki VDE

Posts 181 to 210 of 422

Boev wrote:

Nikolai, knead it, it's Turbo Black + The secret Black. This realistically one of the most workers mixtures on nekrupnoy plotve and gustere. If for very a strong (trough 100 grams and more), then 1 part of the Turby and 2 secret-keeping. If moderate (trough 60-80 grams), then 1 :1. Ah and degree of dampening need ship types- wet on strength of blasting, to fodder remained on point, not it would drift down downstream on. Isn't quite your thing in prikormku can be not Grand Marnier liqueur. She and so tickles very a stark.
Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://you-nick-name.ru/straightedge/4898.png

Thank you large, Oleg! So and will make.
Still question, how many time, it's Turbo and The secret they're wet? Not need to homes with the evening start? Heard and so make.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (May 17 2013 20:12:22)

. Times perishing with nekrupnoy plotvoy and gusteroy worked out, then, can be, someone tell pollsters, from what and-dance stuff out on big leschu on moderate / strong currents? Or Dumcheva with his principle "all, lot more and bag for, too," enough?

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

A question, how many time, it's Turbo and The secret they're wet? Not need to homes with the evening start? Heard and so make.

Any mixture of pumping water in several stages with pure intuition 5-10 minutes. Water a cold, which is gossamer trickle constantly Chameleon shurupovyortom. If night not already hot, then almost always zameshivayus with the evening. Leave prikormku in the bucket nakrytom a lid. For night all components prikormki evenly propityvayutsya aromatikoy. Especially this is important, if in mixture of added can dig.
Only that zameshalsya from calculus on tomorrow’s tournament.

Carlos wrote:

. From what and-dance stuff out on big leschu on moderate / strong during?

Need a heavy a passive pereuvlazhnyonnaya mixture of with adding until 30% undercoat and / or clay plus until 10% boiled some dried bread and barley and many very. Feed large kormushkami.
As option: Vde Record silver + The secret + Gold Pro Bream + increasingly else.
In Kyiv bream deal with the on the peas, so can be try promoted his in prikormku. But, personally I with the peas and not enleve.

+1

Not worked today mixture of, it's Turbo and secret-keeping. Catch for the first tour 490 gr. From him one plotvichka, and else there, peskari yes one a small chekhon. After him rallied and left home. In general not fortunate. :angry:

Don’t worked today mixture of, it's Turbo and secret-keeping. Catch for the first tour 490 gr. From him one plotvichka, and else there, peskari yes one a small chekhon. After him rallied and left home. In general not fortunate. :angry:

Signature author

Better BE-than seem.

"In general not fortunate. :angry: "- This is the wrong conclusion. For order to was lucky need was groom, to train, ship types- wet worker composition, prikormki, pick a the right rigging under this body of water camping on E. Hard, hard and hard. Excuse Nikolai but with walk it in contest not win wars. In my opinion
And still never give up, still the second tour, and with your words I so understood you had crumbled :tomato:

Last edited by Donfeedermen (May 18 2013 21:21:30)

+1

Donfeedermen wrote:

"In general not fortunate. :angry: "- This is the wrong conclusion. For order to was lucky need was groom, to train, ship types- wet worker composition, prikormki, pick a the right snap under this body of water camping on E. Hard, hard and hard. Excuse Nikolai but with walk it in contest not win wars. In my opinion
And still never give up, still the second tour, and with your words I so understood you had crumbled :tomato:

Edited Donfeedermen (Yesterday 21 :21: 30)

Signature author

FISHMIR.RU

Frankly, I not so a gamblin 'man people. Himself not understand why went. For me fishing this comfortable recreation. And, not so much is important the size of the capture of, how many it is important the very finding on nature have water. And contest this diametrically the opposite attractive opportunity. Vacation only began, yes and summer, too,. Here is I'll falsify machine and on their seats. And with VDE of course carry harvest. Am confident, that this prikormka certainly not worse Sensasa.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (May 19 2013 11:50:50)

Don’t worked today mixture of, it's Turbo and secret-keeping. Catch for the first tour 490 gr. From him one plotvichka, and else there, peskari yes one a small chekhon. After him rallied and left home. In general not fortunate.

The question is that danaya mixture of too heavy very. , it's Turbo itself earlier examine alternative treatments for river option base plus you added else'll secret in which there is additive pv-1 which acts as utizhelitel and the link Masa for feed with addition of Kopra melasy (but a pile-driver in dan judo player stern imeit very weak the percentage of a common Masa). And because a fatal collapse on it comes to shagging.

Carlos wrote:

. Times perishing with nekrupnoy plotvoy and gusteroy worked out, then, can be, someone tell pollsters, from what and-dance stuff out on big leschu on moderate / strong during? Or Dumcheva with his principle "all, lot more and bag for, too," enough?

Cover slips super cap black or gold pro bream + cover slips kastar + cover slips secret + 200-300 gram copra melasa + a bit rozparenogo pea plants. If a strong tichenie the secret 1.5 packs. But and pastochino in the cork

+1

Itself kastar work not will or if will the very slow. Kastar earlier as a major base with additives but requires full. Here is for example for of gravity and of polyurethane secret, for strengthening aromatiki and coarse post super cap plus supplements aromy dry from vde for bream, and their there a long. Or say instead super caps can be add record Royal or black (this depends already from tsveva a common Masa and color of trawling) in Lujza stern there is already tanks and he bolie viscosum and double patty..

Gino wrote:

A Kastaar as on leschu - works?

ВЕТАЛЬ31 wrote:

Thanks Oleg, but on our Reservoir depth in places industrialized fishing athletes rarely exceed 3.5-4m, and mostly 3m, for virtually is missing, Record Gold plotvinyy has tried repeatedly in the composition of the and, it's Turbo classic, but successes as the not benefited, has tried composition DS Feder + Super World Chempions + Super Black + Super roach + 10% Kopra, this has worked. I don't know, all retaions on their different. Incidentally, vystrelivala I have Expo in the pure on krasnoperke, not expected.

For eksperimenta homilies take, it's Turbo black + G5 + excess fare classic 250 gram + bank Voorn aromy witness as a dace will brain to go. Earlier purely plotvinyy option feed for the depths from 1-3 meters without tide or with och weak, but under weak techen. Need to more add water in with start-up batter's box now

+1

Day are a good! On chance bought Gold Pro Bream red (taste of saltish) could you tell me in any conditions, on what fish and with than wise hinder his?
Podskajite who enjoyed from VDE cleaner for oparika and that tell?
Thank you!

Advise newbie composition for water without tide the depth of + / - 2 flushed on podleschiku and karasyu
Thank you!!

Podskajite, who enjoyed prikormkoy Dynamic Feeder (VDE).
With than she better combine, and that for she.

Guys, could you tell me, please, can be whether replace than something DS Feeder, very rarely have us case. Plan replace fiderom from Bob Nadda. That you say?
With t., Alexei. ('' Rattler '')

Can be boldly replace. Will even better. Here is only where take such a prikormku? The entire a series of Bob Nadda already two years not is issued.

All Hi. Recently addressed Dumchevu with request pick a recipe prikormki on leschu for of Oka in autumn period. Recipe such: Secret (the dark) + in pro (was only red) + DS feeder (the dark). Question such: Has whether sense doutemnit prikormku (plan utemnyat conventional in clown from the stove, so same wanted to would know as black carbon affect attractiveness prikormki?) or better mix prikormku with Riverine soil and in what ratio?
Question the second: Also plan add gender liter oparika oshparennogo, gender liter some dried bread and barley ah and a bit pea plants, razvarennogo until puree. Aromu promoted not plan. Is worth whether do come with the peas and and the grain?

Harvest d on Oka, not far from Kasimova, the depth of 4-7 meters with a strong the passage, Bank it, the depth of begins immediately, rock bottom glinenoe with shell.
Thank you.

I would mixed sailors peas with the grain. Then carried would mixture of until konditsiya a mixture of 1 :1 secret (dark) and Naturom. Black carbon from the stove not applied would.

Personally my opinion - prevents "porridge" like pea plants and some dried bread and barley this all ??? for summer, when water warm and our metabolism have fish on high-level. With Asia water plant food requires larger costs on perevarivanie. So at first plan go beast / - in primarily night crawlers.
Until utemnit prikormku can be and soil. Together and go lean its get back a little.

duffy333 wrote:

Personally my opinion - prevents "porridge" like pea plants and some dried bread and barley this all ??? for summer,

Oops disagree. Spelt be scattered can and not very autumn, but peas. Very relevant in any time year. Only under cooking in him add several zubchikov garlic, pepper peas and forward! Combined with The secret and Natour I have works simply is famously on Cold water. And if add aromu Hey, Worm, then at all super.

Алексей 1986 wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Recently addressed Dumchevu with request pick a recipe prikormki on leschu for of Oka in autumn period. Recipe such: Secret (the dark) + in pro (was only red) + DS feeder (the dark). Question such: Has whether sense doutemnit prikormku (plan utemnyat conventional in clown from the stove, so same wanted to would know as black carbon affect attractiveness prikormki?) or better mix prikormku with Riverine soil and in what ratio?
Question the second: Also plan add gender liter oparika oshparennogo, gender liter some dried bread and barley ah and a bit pea plants, razvarennogo until puree. Aromu promoted not plan. Is worth whether do come with the peas and and the grain?

Harvest d on Oka, not far from Kasimova, the depth of 4-7 meters with a strong the passage, Bank it, the depth of begins immediately, bottom glinenoe with shell.
Thank you.

If want doutemnit in clown, then first rastvorite black carbon in water, then. Soak this water prikormku. Thus black carbon better pervades in inward paper prikormki. Black carbon in water dissolves poorly, will have try :) Water need use not cold. But and not hot, hot water will change physics a mixture. Otherwise black carbon from prikormki will quickly vymyvatsya and coarse blot would still will bright spot. Oparika better promoted which packed during industrialized fishing. His number of in prikormke on direct depends on concentration fish on point and from forces flow of.

Last edited by Тоха (Oct 6 2013 22:58:20)

duffy333 wrote:

Personally my opinion - prevents "porridge" like pea plants and some dried bread and barley this all ??? for summer, when water warm and our metabolism have fish on high-level. With Asia water plant food requires larger costs on perevarivanie. So at first plan go beast / - in primarily night crawlers.
Until utemnit prikormku can be and soil. Together and go lean its get back a little.

Agree.
If promoted peas the strongly razvarennyy, without large of particles. Sometimes works well prikormka mixed on very melted liquid gorokhovom puree.

Thank you guys. I so understood peas in prikormke excess not will? And if utemnyat soil, then promoted a butterworm.

Last edited by Алексей 1986 (Oct 7 2013 07:42:52)

With soil need be careful. Homilies do with start-up zakorm with aromatizirovannym soil and motylem. And harvest without undercoat. This often brings a good outcome.
Can dig impoverishes mixture of.

Bountiful time days. Could you tell me analogy whether Sekret (black) for place-soil simulant, i.e. I intend add very (prematurely break his starch) roll up in balls and in Lake.
Thank you for previously.

Last edited by semaga (Oct 9 2013 23:09:39)

Not mixture of a butterworm will kill go breakin 'soil and dobovlyay in mixture of. Either Tyres. In my opinion.

Point. So have us "aristocrats" NEMA undercoat, but there is cover slips vde :crazyfun:
Exchange not lifting :crazyfun:

Conventional land there is no with flowerbeds dispose? o.O

duffy333 wrote:

Regular land there is no with flowerbeds dispose?

Get him to say something night dry blood normal, skazhyte but as veto time with melasoy?

duffy333 wrote:

Regular land there is no with flowerbeds dispose?

:rofl: Only that was smoking on balcony and a man, peering down on a flower bed (here is so coincidence).
So like this land not very suited. Or?

Last edited by semaga (Oct 11 2013 01:04:02)