All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki VDE

Posts 211 to 240 of 422

Proseivaesh in a sieve 4mm to to remove the entire garbage / shingle / a myelogram. Then this land "'re breaking" night crawlers. Such night crawlers better Tyres in crime as promoted, not hinder with all feeds - in earth night crawlers enough long living, and virtually in any the aft a mixture him quickly that's Saadat comes.
Desirable of course to this was dark, rich soil or loam has. Dernovaya land, too, nothing.

Thank for cues, but.

duffy333 wrote:

The result night crawlers better Tyres in crime as promoted

I have a bit the other case.

semaga wrote:

roll up in balls and in Lake.

:dontknow:

, too, "only in profile" :D Although for this better already the clay or loam has use, in my opinion.

Тоха wrote:

If want doutemnit in clown, then first rastvorite black carbon in water, then. Soak this water prikormku. Thus black carbon better pervades in inward paper prikormki. Black carbon in water dissolves poorly, will have try Water need use not cold. But and not hot, hot water will change physics a mixture. Otherwise black carbon from prikormki will quickly vymyvatsya and coarse blot would still be the bright. Oparika better promoted which packed during industrialized fishing. His number of in prikormke on direct depends on concentration fish on point and from forces flow of.

Edited toch (2013-10-06 21 :58: 20)

Anton, and oshparyanyy a dead maggot will work on such water or need to'm looking for - It's colder temperatures water!

Алексей 1986 wrote:

(plan utemnyat conventional in clown from the stove, so same wanted to would know as black carbon affect attractiveness prikormki?)

With the second than half summer and on today’s day'm darkening prikormku in clown, any runaway or changes workers properties prikormki not observed, and contrary.

Тоха wrote:

If want doutemnit in clown, then first rastvorite black carbon in water, then. Soak this water prikormku. Thus black carbon better pervades in inward paper prikormki. Black carbon in water dissolves poorly, will have try Water need use not cold. But and not hot, hot water will change physics a mixture. Otherwise black carbon from prikormki will quickly vymyvatsya and coarse blot would still will bright spot.

I did so: Fell to sleep in build 2 package sypukhi and not many uvlazhnyal, he continued and 15 minutes face, then inscription black carbon increasingly and mix-- and again uvlazhnyal until grinding halt after konditsiya. The entire prikormka prokrashivalas well and exactly, without curiously light stigmas.
Did surveillance, for what time vymoetsya from prikormki black carbon. After embody in water from prikormki counter not much suspended matter black color of, but color prikormka not cheated on. Changes occurred somewhere minutes through 20-30 and the partly, any particles became bright, mostly small, and particles on than purchased the a grey color. The only lack of soot - this the problem launder hands, and so very the good and efektivnaya a manmade paint.

Podskajite can be whether use prikormkoy vde The secret (black) in the pure in this period time year! River the depth of 5 meters umeryannoe for, goal podleschik, a dace?

MAXIK wrote:

Say, is can be whether use prikormkoy vde The secret (black) in the pure in this period time year! River the depth of 5 meters umeryannoe for, goal podleschik, a dace?

And why there is no? Think, that can be. But I would to confidence added Gold-pro and molasses.

Dobryi day!
Secret, elegant fashion ,-heavy mixture of on a white fish, can be use in the pure, but better strengthen dobavochkami.
If intensify on leschu, advised would add Gold-Pro 1 part of + Record 2 parts of.
On plotve: Superroach + copra mellassa + Rotaugen

+1

Deal in is, that in our city of choice simply there is no, from moreover umovamі was in nalichae this VDE Expo, VDE Gardons Voorn, VDE Secret, elegant fashion, Black that the mean dazzle oncoming from this hardly tickles, here is think hinder our fishdrim bream + with secret black :dontknow:

Last edited by MAXIK (Oct 18 2013 11:28:38)

VDE Expo + VDE Secret, elegant fashion, Black -lesch, carp, Crucian EKhRO- very adhesive mixture of, be careful with cleansing one.
VDE Secret, elegant fashion, Black + VDE Gardons Voorn-plotvinyy composition, but perhaps and another white fish may be interested in.
In this year catching almost always on vde!

+1

Fadzeeu on prikormu Gold Pro writes that took for day 100 kilo bream, yes and so people nakhvalivaet. Decided to try, but as this prikom is behaving on Cold water, someone has tried?

On Cold water works. Sorely tested. Have us on-very least.

Last edited by RinAt 66 (Oct 28 2013 00:20:36)

Tried on leschu? With than something shared? What gives color under zamachivanii?

POrter wrote:

Did you try on leschu? With than something shared? What gives color under zamachivanii?

Incorrect a bit question.

1. This prikormka in camping on CHAMPION And on leschu. Themselves same in the first post wrote.
2. Prikormki combine for something. You that need obtain in end or for any conditions? She and without mixtures can be applied. I more often'm interrupting with BRX (where almost there is no tide) or with Secret, elegant fashion, (for in heat).
3. Color? Gold Pro itself goes three flowers, is biscuit, red and yellow.

If forget that write in advertising and camping on D., then well "and labor prikormka. Might work very well, can and not give discernible effect. Was would otherwise, all a would only it. So that miracles from it not breath. Well combine with other prikormkami. But all try need. And most importantly, as someone here wrote: "The British view prikormku only as a means attract and a means delivery feed in point industrialized fishing." Leschiku except dust and refresh something give need.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Oct 28 2013 23:28:15)

POrter wrote:

Fadzeeu on prikormu Gold Pro writes that took for day 100 kilo bream, yes and so people nakhvalivaet. Decided to try, but as this prikom is behaving on Cold water, someone has tried?

Not in offense Fadeevu, but if fish indeed many, then Fucking bring its can be virtually on any normal prikormku. Only would she has "physics" was the right.

+2

Had a good 24 hours. Have someone there is experience industrialized fishing small fry and a white bream with VDE with ice and that works on pervolyodyu and in glukhozime? Himself'm using prikormkami VDE only on for competitions (feeder), camping on K. Have us around the Kazakhstan in this year its buy was simply have, here is and police forces with Moscow with double pereplatoy, because and not naeksperimentirueshsya.

Greetings all! In the past year began the study of prikormok this producer. But composition on this quiet pick a so not was able. Help me out)) Raznorybitsa (podleschik, bleak, one of these in, perch), the depth of until old Thank you!!

Had a good days.
Could you tell me as prikormka vde gets on with many plants aromami Sensas, not collide?

Вячеслав У-У wrote:

Say, is as prikormka vde gets on with many plants aromami Sensas, not collide?

And what it conflict? Any prikormka lives with Sensasom. I often'm interrupting their together. You seriously thinking that will what any the bad chemicals reaction. All prikormki, this foods, and flavoring - simply chemistry. Utterly don't care, what aromoy what prikormku irrigate.

+1

Вячеслав У-У wrote:

outskirts time days.
Not collide?

Only because that on it written Sensas?
Not worry about anything.

Have sensas and vde utterly so approach to moor and aromam. So that in theory can be and getting culled. Good fishing science not an exact and all and ratification method trial and mistakes.
Vadkh

The bad chemicals reaction all same has place be. More often with mower bag sensasa vde 'shnoy a butthole. In the reverse of situation this not frightening.
In my opinion

Monster Crab wrote:

Bad chemicals reaction all same has place be. More often with mower bag sensasa vde 'shnoy a butthole. In the reverse of situation this not frightening.
In my opinion

Been watering I Sensas VDEshnymi stink and all right VDEshnimi dry. All was the Hood. ???? dry worked on cheers. And themselves prikormki between themselves'm interrupting. ???? vde Olraund Feder did as base, there inscription Sensas atraktiv feeder and been watering Sensas brasem + in a only for concrete or Brehme badge. Plus a little bit of a porridge. And molasses.

I himself yuzal these feed together, highly successfully, to example BRX + sensas super feeder big Fisch worked on cheers. But with stink not so all unambiguously. Especially in vysheizlozhennom me version (sensas- mixture of, vde-stinky)
Some pouring VDE can covers destroy khimmicheskuyu attraktivnost feed sensas either boost its until such extent, that signal will become detterentnym and prikorma will work only after "weathering" if so can be speak in water. In the third case all will is famously. I this give a one-to what this net lottery. Experiments this of course well, but I would personally has trusted by French and Belgian NDІ, which work diligently on good these two remarkable companies.

All of course same I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Monster Crab
Of course lottery. Can be And with Sensas on Sensasu shit yourself :D monumental easily. I, too, in of fish not worthy.

Vadkh wrote:

Monster Crab
Of course lottery. Can be And with Sensas on Sensasu shit yourself :D monumental easily. I, too, in of fish not worthy.

, too, adhere such a opinion. Sensas, Traper, vde converted without problems, in matter, that want get.

VDE Secret

+3

VDE Turbo Classic

+4

VDE Big Fish

VDE G5

+1

VDE Bob Nudd Canal

Advise as to do! In Sunday despite for plotvoy on the river but so as water still the Cold not know as to do with prikormkoy!? Tied its on Bank or anyway in advance homes cooked? Prikormku chose like as oktivnuyu- but here is smushaet not will lose whether she their active quality if I its in advance'll cook? Or can a bit its not douvlozhnit homes but on River a bit dadelat?
Superroach zwart
VDE Voorn Zwart