All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Speedmaster.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Speedmaster.

Posts 1 to 30 of 263

I’d say honestly that if would not had on somehow either reasons opportunities harvest e.t.c. udilischami, then unambiguously would enjoyed exclusively Shimano Speedmaster. Me very like these fidery, and I on training periodically I take their have Andrei Zhdanovka and regex, [kayf]!

+1

ZooM wrote:

the unambiguously would enjoyed exclusively Shimano Speedmaster

Bought winter. One fishing. Full Otpad :cool:

Tested last week Speedmaster COMMERCIAL 9-11 on one plotvinom Stavochke. Run was occurring in parallel with Speedmaster AX Medium. , the weather has,, of course, contributed some complexity in fishing trip in the form of fittest wind :canthearyou:, which simply forced accommodate on not really are place. Eiaee on distance there is some 40-pay meters 11 foot pole option.
On outcomes test can say, that health and remained swifter than exasperated, in principle, saw the that and expected-an amazing parabolic laytik for rags of reservoirs. Comfort distance industrialized fishing defined as 20-35 meters (though well well served on 40-pay Byrd wind), on good-medium-size trough 15-40 grams, flety until ounces of. Liked as udilishche otrabatyvalo plotvichku weight 100-200 grams on a fishing line .0 8-program (which on this a reservoir very because) :cool:, karpiki, unfortunately, in this day poklyovkami not didn't cheer, but in sight, that a form will their "knitting" simply eloquently. Observed one moment-working vershinkoy 1.25
She me 6600m more informative and softly standard shimanovskoy 1oz. Remained exasperated quality enforcement rods up, proved very relevant match rings on the packaging slip, which his is famously unloading their. The only disturbed the competition lack of-this a transporter room the length of the between five-.
Here is, remained say, that the price less, than recommended in of England according to, Energy duffy333. If interestingly, then can be clarify have Feederal’s organs is 74.
As something so, if that Drie Stoepen correct, himself now sit money I'm saving up 8-)

+4

Respected declared a God Of, truth whether, that old mediums Speedmaster more successful rods up than AX a series of? Thank you.

Last edited by drVegor (May 7 2011 22:41:49)

Two weeks ago became gold renewed version of rods up:
"Fidernoe udilishche Shimano Speedmaster AX HEAVY Feeder 13 '0' 'TT"
http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/1109/d5/d3e9c082b62c.jpg

Must confess, that even before purchases heard various opinion about this Sjusj?en and on the early sought old model, camping on To I have one such there are already. Two weeks searches have led nowhere, and season would leave. Spat and bought partners, thanks to what now can compare both.
The first session proceeded on karpovo-karasevom pond,
Done established 2 Anabelle Lake now truth on old series of auto is tolstennoe glass with large rings on the new - then add a thin graphite with minute rings.
Coils on both sticks stood Twin 4,000 with "the golden Shpulyami" the latter a series of.
Trough type method Preston 45 grams. Inlayn and deaf with gamom.
The main 0.22 Dual gangs + another shock leader from Daiwa 6 meters 0.22-adds 0.3 remained with purely sazaney Dressage.
Bought these Hevy rods up so as was is possible and prilov until 12 kg and point has been on line with in 50-60 metres.

Sensations:
1 Complectaion has remained the same.
2 A pen and katushkoderzhatel without changes.
3 Blanc: Became slightly thinner - apparently from for fewer varnish - on are, seems like a slightly rough and satiny glint of the covered - proschupyvayutsya fibers, unlike glantsevogo old.
Thanks to what also became slightly more mild under vyvazhivanii - skazyvaetsya pressure karpyatnikov.
4 Kvivertipy - And here immediately same enormous negative, I of course same knew that now they peresekayutsya with a psychic on size but this at all a scribe. On external mind as if on khevik set make ends from Mr. Picker here. Went rings Therapist actually not raschitannye on the use of shock leader and knots. On the knot - failure. Blow, a sense of that there's gravy departures together with kvivertipom, in the old variate only rustling fishing line of yours on the rings. And this with that still in carp phishing attempts - Fund to levels Sensei in knitting your carrots and other knots.

Conclusions: A general perception of normal - were of frustration and stronger. Wand in principle retained build and under zabrose without shock and knots in principle little than different from its predecessor. On vyvazhivanii has become on order softly. The only and the main minus - kvivertipy, so as previous a series of for me was pounder starters Spring, which as forgives mistakes for fisherman rasslabivshegosya for winter. Subtler kvivertipy from coal on order more brittle and respectively in exploitation wand will exits slightly more expensive.

12: 09 A.M. yesterday found another minus - two past rings before kvivertipami are worth on tonyusenkikh single match legs, although can this plus?. One thing was bent forward more conventional all same knot shock-leader "delivered a death blow" good manufactured by East from benign material and on the first time place it passed.
In Friday blackcurrant to let the line out 0,246 from TFG for use of on carp we should drink a.

All expressed in this opuse the clean I.M.H.O., and not claims on truth first resort.

Last edited by katana (Sep 12 2011 20:43:28)

+6

Bountiful the evening, can be pointerisovatsya who polzivalsya pounder Shimano Speedmaster AX MEDIUM Feeder 12 '0' 'ST (it fits to his weight 189 "grape", and what have him build, could you tell me?

Last edited by сашачв (Feb 1 2012 03:30:19)

сашачв wrote:

who polzyvalsya udileschem Shimano Speedmaster AX MEDIUM Feeder 12 '0' 'ST (it fits to his weight 189 "grape", and what have him build?

To his weight fits, build closer to paraboliku.

сашачв wrote:

and this truth that dimensioned master a medium has 189 gram it

Of course truth. Place it SMAXMFDR has length 3.66, vigorous transportation 1: 26 A.M. and weight 1.89.

Shimano Speedmaster Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder 3.66 150 "grape". (SMCFDR)
Exactly, interested in opinion those who thus enjoyed (or something about him knows :)).
'm itself not a long khevik with opportunity quietly work kormakami 100-120 "grape" + fodder on River. Ah and karpikov swim. Zagorizontnye distance there is zabrosa not are required.

Pavel K wrote:

work kormakami 100-120 gr + fodder on River. Ah and karpikov swim.

Rashid Pasha, and where you rallied harvest? If not secret?

The old, Dniester, West Bug. Perhaps Desna river :). Not for all cases lack the medium 90 gr.
Ah and karpikov we have where harvest - Prilbychi, Myklashev.
Simply this a twig on shares there is

Learning subject Mr. Picker here, faced with such datasheets: - Pikernoe place it Speedmaster AX Multi Winckle Picker 240-270 (, let. SMAXMWP2427). Additional section in the upper parts of rods up can be to lift, thereby reducing length with 2.70m until 2.40 forge the
Weight 155 gr., y. Length 240-270 see, resurrection-in sections 2 + 3 tips Tennessee, Test 10-40 gr., Transport length 113 see
Fidernoe udilishche Shimano Speedmaster MULTI WINKLEPICKER (art.SMMWP2427) Additional section-30 centimeters, Coming immediately after handles, allows use udilishche 2,7m in version 2,4m.
Weight 157 gr., y. Length 240-270 see, resurrection-in rings 25 Tennessee, resurrection-in sections 2 + 3 tips Tennessee, Test 40 gr., Transport the length of the 112 see Understand so: The second from the catalogue 2012. – more new. But it is unclear, where same all-??? the additional section? Near finished or near done?

IgorLb wrote:

But it is unclear, where same all-??? the additional section? Near finished or near done?

Other Vitalika post 244 (str.9), catalogue dura-Ace, page 105. Footnotes in the upper parts of rods up (on catalogue). The first from the catalogue 2012.

Last edited by Кафоля (Nov 23 2011 15:09:30)

Кафоля wrote:

First from the catalogue 2012.

Thank you almost all has copied catalogue dura-Ace already long. But all-??? there referred Shimano Speedmaster MULTI WINKLEPICKER (art.SMMWP2427). And in than have them distinction? And to a new Picker done go, too, Taftec? Or they only fiderami mills are?

In the catalogue written SMAXMWP2427.

Кафоля wrote:

In the catalogue written SMAXMWP2427.

Indeed, overlooked SMAXMWP2427.

IgorLb wrote:

And in than have them distinction? And to a new Picker done go, too, Taftec? Or they only fiderami mills are?

And all ply the in than the difference?

IgorLb is 157 "grape"., y. Length 240-270 see, resurrection-in rings 25 Tennessee, resurrection-in sections 2 + 3 tips Tennessee, (And from far there 25 ?o rings in I don't know?)

Last edited by сашачв (Nov 23 2011 16:14:32)

сашачв wrote:

And from far there 25 ?o rings I do not?)

In the hands of himself still not kept, and information took hence http://shimano.ru/catalog/udilishcha-fi … eedmaster/

Rings believe VSE. On form and on ALL kivertipakh.

In the catalogue for 2012 year on site shimano, in fidernom section, in chart spreadsheet on spidmasteram are specified codes to models. I drew attention on the next
1. SMAXMFDR this like as dimensioned master Oh a medium feeder, and he goes in length of his 3.6 Dam with test until 100 gr.
2. SMAXMLFDR and goes in length of his 3.9. With test until 100 "grape". I so understand this dimensioned master Oh Volkswagen Jetta TDI I feeder?

I.e. this the same a medium until 100 "grape". With absolutely conflate characteristics, marched, terms of a set of vershinok and camping on D., only in greater length of his?

GoodBadEvil wrote:

What there is this the same a medium until 100 "grape". With absolutely conflate characteristics, marched, terms of a set of vershinok and camping on D., only in greater length of his?

Yes, this a medium I - model 2011. On expense by building not know, not yet saw. On Ukraine this model not yet zavozilas. But, think, wand must be interesting.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

What there is this the same Volkswagen Jetta TDI until 100 "grape". With absolutely conflate characteristics, marched, terms of a set of vershinok and camping on D., only in greater length of his?

Counter question. Under this difference in length of his can whether. In 3.90 be idntichnym 3.60? Think, no. Characteristics on good, materials, appropriate series of and model - yes. Build - perhaps there is no. If will the same build under greater length of his - the and casting should be higher. If casting the same, then and build should differ. But this only in case, if and done odnkovy. T.’s if to talk about similar ???? ???? 3.60 and 3.90, then and konstruktivom the rods are must differ. If there is no - the marched. In my opinion.

+1

I exactly, too, so think that should be difference, but on zayavlennomu good differences there is no in describing pro this, too, nothing.

Like saw on Forum that who the wrote on buds
Much ud. SPEEDMASTER AX MULTI WINCKLE PICKER 240-270
Much ud. SPEEDMASTER AX MLFDR 13'0'' ST SMAXMLFDR

Mr. Picker interested in in comparison with nekseyom 2.7, build and vast.
And here is the second interested in Plunge for distance kormukh until 50 g of. A hard-on, ah mozhkt on authoritarianism still)

Profis wrote:

Sort of saw on Forum that who the wrote on buds
Much ud. SPEEDMASTER AX MULTI WINCKLE PICKER 240-270
Mr. Picker interested in in comparison with nekseyom 2.7, build and vast.

There is I have such Speedmaster - sensitive, relatively harsher and powerful stick. Was I have Nekseyv 2.4 - they similar, been assured there is I remember. Speedmaster more sensitive in hand. Sometimes suggested for Jig (dance) from 3 grams. From-for rigidity's vomiting lips perky in ages fish, but undergoes a there's too much weight - sometimes enleve in came from extremely deprived conditions on during with kormushkami until 30 grams, sometimes used and 40 grams.

Profis wrote:

SPEEDMASTER AX MLFDR 13'0'' ST SMAXMLFDR

I have 12. " And such a stick as you wrote have us enough a rare they :dontknow: If she in Ukraine at all zavozilas.

benderr wrote:

If she in Ukraine at all zavozilas.

Not zavozilas never. :dontknow:

As times in speculation that choose Antares Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3.3-3.9 or this a rare dimensioned. Need on dalnyak in length of his 3.9.
Simply nor glde not can find the big info about AIDS long the medium
Mean Antares VC khevik and suschestvennoy spidovskiy. Like both. But have of "Antares" the hilt in short than have AIDS and me this not likes)) if here so same. The dimensioned preferable for me. At all strongly surprises that have of "Antares" such a the hilt.

Last edited by Profis (Jan 9 2013 23:13:00)

Profis, like it or a medium for dalnyaka, launching Speed partners khevik. Verified for such tasks repeatedly.

Profis wrote:

need on dalnyak in length of his 3.9.

I their 3.6 crime as bullet 80 grams empty without pressure under 90 meters'm dropping. Has tried for experiment.
Can you this will help when choosing :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Speedmaster.