All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder for rivers with moderate and strong the passage

Feder for rivers with moderate and strong the passage

Posts 1 to 30 of 46

Help podobryat feeder for industrialized fishing on River. There's gravy 120gr with feeds not lies but there is seats where and 42 gr well lack length teeth must be not more 3.6m, budget couple of thousands of Ukrainian UAH, tackle must not to curl under yet in ancient but and with normal sensitivity and to and 120gr and 42gr can be was work, here is such a here is Hi, not simple task. Zaranne thankful for advice.
P.S. In arsenal mean maykhem from garbolino until 140gr 4.2. Aerokast from shimano Volkswagen Jetta TDI, two prolodzhika Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI, pikerok, too, garbolinovskiy.

Last edited by Satyr (Jun 23 2013 00:29:58)

Judging by the, that you long here on Forum and choice fiderom apparently so same long, strange question from your tailored. Or understanding of necessary cordage so and not time come for so prolonged time and all stick, that you have in arsenal they for beauty? Skill choice rods up already kaGbe should be, in stores deficit like would as there is no launching panti grope until skhochu. :P

genre- flash them originality and'll offer Corum Neoterik. AndB like as rallied sell if that. :-)

Carlos wrote:

genre - flash them originality and'll offer Corum Neoterik. AndB like as rallied sell if that.

In this length of his this perhaps the only and staunch choice. + 1

Deal in is that on River only in this year began harvest and for the boner I have kit. And here is with River as the not’s image benefited, the last couple of times eiaee on gorbolino Mauser oppression his in arc and all here! Here is experience on River lacks from here and there is no awareness of what precisely stick need a, kit for the boner loss for couple of years, until he me suits, and here is with River harder on me.

I have for rivers the most lyuimye this dayva turnament pro 13.5 and Preston Excel 12.6 (3,74m in the real life). Dayva for of blasting 80 +, and Excel until 80 + all very is identically, but dayva-4,09m and for rivers with..... shapely eyebrows in short borrow feeder there is no no inclination.

genre- betcha already OK responded like as.
The combination of mediumnoy length and might ekstrakhevika - enough increase pleasant thing. Can, such-possesses maverovskiy Tomr, I not remember, certainly there is stomach thread karkalyga have Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast. But only obtain IPs’disclose the form, measuring with he, weight as have pencil, and equipped with and assembled so, that modicum far! The only minus for someone - transportation length.

Carlos wrote:

AndB like as rallied sell if that.

Yes I think is worth try this wand who there sells mayaknite.

If the distance until 40 gather steam; 4,000 dura-Ace, then up mult a medium Beiste BX in length of his 3,3m highly Romulo - there's gravy facial AKhS 80gr + fodder (50-60 gr) quietly mismanaged. Understandable, that forceful impose with so weight not tried to try. Kit vershinok newly ounces of. Suspect, that conditions industrialized fishing have us similar (Dnepr river nor Luhansk, nor in Donetsk, unfortunately not flows :D).

Satyr
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=57811
I understood about what River speech and even log before familiar learned on photographs, with your fishing (at the other Forum) :-). Himself plan be in is district in Friday, year already as to this trip'm getting ready :-) In his opinion relatively Neoterika has established itself, modicum bream from holes, modicum chub from-under Chavez to faze. Himself would his with a siguieras miraculously, if it comes not family :-)

Last edited by Carlos (Jun 23 2013 15:16:12)

Satyr.To your conditions perfectly analogy Shimano Speedmaster 12 "14" Multi Heavy Feeder. In Jaatteenmaki version easily herdable khevik, which without problems will catapult the feeder 120 grams + fodder. Ah, and in longest version can be modicum on Don, modicum on the Yellow with carp under 15 pounds. :cool:

Oleg in principle I there catching Antares Dune Balance khevik and me like all pretended But that the same me must give on day birth :crazyfun:

As about ultegry for these conditions

Чечако wrote:

How about ultegry for these conditions

For moderate of blasting khevik Shimano Super Ultegra very an interesting option. Not despite subtler done, with kormushkami until 100 grams easily's roofing and well holds a jet of. Me this XMEGA the entire very likes. Very successful fidery. :cool:

Boev

Oleg tell pl that you thinking about dura-Ace ultegra big who in length of his 4.27 and 4.57m (ekstrakhevik, as I understand)
Deal in the that stream there from 80 gr and higher (most rapid place Siverskyi Donets River)

Mean in arsenal Shimano Super Ultegra of Morgan River Feeder observed with / 120. Very powerful struevaya udilka. With common weight snap 180 grams impose a believer and precise. For strong and very strong tide the that need. :cool:

So budget increased until 3000grn. Demands same

Satyr wrote:

bird feeders 120gr with feeds not lies but there is seats where and 42 League well lack length teeth must be not more 3.6m

Last edited by Satyr (Jun 25 2013 22:25:01)

Neoterik find not is obtained, can who that still will recommend

Satyr wrote:

can who that still will recommend

If you need a you dumbass in growth 3.6, then other Daiwa Windcast Feeder
But how I know you, spend 965 UAH not on shui at all :D
Or see already in side Dutch Masters in. Think, that for Donets River test 100 grams ????? for eyes.
And Dayvu I in the hands of kept. Net software :rofl:

benderr wrote:

A Dayvu I in the hands of kept. Net software

Regularly the dick, dude with tolshinoy komelya as have normal shovels?

benderr wrote:

But how I know you, spend 965 UAH not on shui at all

Many you know :crazy: want normal stick and for 955grn such there is no here is and all.

Last edited by Satyr (Jun 26 2013 00:22:11)

Choice those that there is, and there and neoterik who the sell will, not hurry up.

Satyr wrote:

want normal stick and for 955grn such there is no here is and all.

Ah here is and I about same ;-) :rofl:
Interestingly, and Turnamenty there is with please test?
, my friend, with you a bottle of :flag:
Has found :O Daiwa Tournament Feeder 14 'EXTRA garlic HEAVY TNF14XHAfter him you we can throw out all their rods up and regulation harvest only them. Ah judging by your logic and judging by from prices ;-)

benderr wrote:

Nu here is and I about same
Interestingly, and Turnamenty there is with please test?
, my friend, with you a bottle of
Has found Daiwa Tournament Feeder 14 'EXTRA garlic HEAVY TNF14XH After him you we can throw out all their rods up and regulation harvest only them. Ah judging by your logic and judging by from prices

Come Dotskie fludery and this is number of sranits is growing information useful 0 I same asked

Satyr wrote:

Genre wrote (and):
There's gravy 120gr with feeds not lies but there is seats where and 42 gr well lack length teeth must be not more 3.6m

Satyr wrote:

want normal stick and for 955grn such there is no here is and all.

If fiscal, normal, for rivers, and 3.60 the other here is such a Black Hole FXor such a Black hole Hyper. Many familiar gets caught, happy with got 3 elephants. Himself their them and advised that. There is whether they in Ukraine not know. Ah Mikady still and cheap Shekspiry, this already on lyubitelya. There is, and the, and the their money justify.

Satyr wrote:

Many you know want normal stick and for 955grn such there is no here is and all.

Edited genre (Yesterday 23 :22: 11)

Takai Ace Feeder LC-360LFDR
Threw I them 100 grams + fodder. Enleve and on Dnieper River and on Desna (disambiguation). 1425work on zabrose with Kormakom 70 the State Russian Museum + fodder.
Weight udilki 220 or 240 grams accurately not remember.
I'm using them in 95% fishing trips.

And there is Takai LEADER Feeder 12 500.
Test until 150 like or 160 grams. Weight stick about 200 grams. Dvuchastnik. Very zvonkaya stick. Net software.

Last edited by Malyshh (Jun 26 2013 11:37:49)

Malyshh wrote:

Takai

And where have us can be buy?

benderr wrote:

http://ukostra.com.ua/category_2040.html

+1

benderr wrote:

I will try to know who their bringing, simply not remember. And update my after weekends. And at all the search for gives many of references.

Like to take them is there they

Satyr wrote:

Help podobryat feeder for industrialized fishing on River. There's gravy 120gr with feeds not lies but there is seats where and 42 gr well lack length teeth must be not more 3.6m, budget couple of thousands of Ukrainian UAH, tackle must not to curl under yet in ancient but and with normal sensitivity and to and 120gr and 42gr can be was work, here is such a here is shit not the simple task. Zaranne thankful for advice.
P.S. In arsenal mean maykhem from garbolino until 140gr 4.2. Aerokast from shimano Volkswagen Jetta TDI, two prolodzhika lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI, pikerok, too, garbolinovskiy.
Edited genre (2013-06-22 23 :29: 58)

Satyr wrote:

Genre wrote (and):
There's gravy 120gr with feeds not lies but there is seats where and 42 gr well lack length teeth must be not more 3.6mOtredaktirovano genre (2013-06-25 21 :25: 01)

I perhaps dumb, but not understand, why for these money not buy 2 fidera for 120 and 42g separately?

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Feder for rivers with moderate and strong the passage