All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Pastonchino

Posts 1 to 30 of 76

Who and somehow pastonchino enjoyed? Share ;)

All, that I was able find and try - this scientists flyuo from FD and pastonchino from as the flagship of.

Scientists flyuo from FD oppressive, lies stumbling on bottom and, on my taste of, many run additive for of bream.

Flagmanovskoe pastonchino has neutral buoyancy and well suited for industrialized fishing small fry, but he has one enormous lack of - his smells.

Also there is pastonchino from trapera, but precisely with this entitled it far not the pastonchino, which want :) and what want - is called pechivo, but his try until not managed.

I like karpzumovskoe. Bream very well reacted

+1

Denis Lizunov
The, as his calls producer, would still. Initially, pastonchino, from Italian "pastoso" - dough, this the usual podkorm birds (yaichnoe biscuits) and the main lures from day one for feed chicks, which smekalistye fly fishermen took on weaponry. In thereafter, his began to sell under the guise of magic supplements 2-'s pomolov, crass and scale. The, that makes our producer I at all not understood.
If am mistaken adjust.

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Jun 23 2013 11:38:10)

+1

Dimitri wrote:

Agree on all 100% -, too, precisely them'm using :cool: In him I like his consistence, after as it will redial crops in water or in prikormke - it is beginning to resemble porous attached. In such a the form of in the hands of not razlazitsya. Well holds attacks small beer. And well dipuetsya (as in over flash, so and simply soaking), if suddenly need experiment. Color in water not changes. Not know, what there producer in his composition adds, but bream have us on Dnieper River summer enough often very well speaks very highly precisely under adding a this component of in prikormku.

Has tried pastonchino from user: Maros (sells in the flagship). In separating the form of vestma it seems on carp-zumovskoe. Only color of less. In water, too, border, a, but has more soft consistence, than carp-zumovskoe. So sedaetsya exclusively, enough quickly. It me fishing not marred, but and any mega-effect, too, not noticing.

Have Trapera interesting pastonchino. Only very petty. Have this producer "maslo" such in size, as pastonchino have Karp Zuma and Marosha.

Tried pastonchino from FishDrima. Until that nothing on his about say not can. Moreover that in separating the form of it very it seems on chopped sophisticated cut is different-coloured spaghetti :dontknow:

In my opinion, pastonchino not panacea and not magic an additive. But sometimes she can "shoot" very well :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 24 2013 13:34:56)

+3

Dimitri wrote:

But as it on catalogue is called? Real life instance catalogue 2013 niego not has found.

"Crumbs"- "crumbs" is called.

Thank you, Sergei, has found.

duffy333 wrote:

attempted to pastonchino from FishDrima. Until that nothing on his about say not can. Moreover that in separating the form of it very it seems on chopped sophisticated cut is different-coloured spaghetti

Suspect it and there is wastes production macaroni. In water not envelopes expand.

+1

'm using Traperovskim pastonchino and pechivom, from pastonchino particularly nothing not observed in klyove, and here is red pechivo obazhaet podleschik with gusteroy, complete zheludkinabivayut and sea Bass, too, not brezgaet. Improvement in klyove on 50%

I'm using flagmanovskoy an effect very nice.

руштик wrote:

I'm using flagmanovskoy an effect very nice.

Flagmanavskoe stinks progorklym oils :dontknow:

Tell, and who at all coined, that on dace red pastonchino, but on bream Yellow. And who any has tried his manufacture himself.

Not heard pro this division :dontknow: presence Means, to it was colored on backdrop of the main prikormochnoy a mixture, in my opinion. Himself on bream leave the pastonchino / "maslo", which there is in available.
In my opinion, there is the difference not "what", and "as" dobavlyat:
Leschovuyu prikormku I'm kneading it advance (usually with the evening) and after as she fully is ready leave pastonchino. For night it accepts the from prikormki a bit moisture and becomes "ready to distributing" fish tank. That is why for me critical way to it was "the right" - became type chopped-porous rubber and not raspolzalos.
On dace / gusteru leave pastonchino / "maslo" directly on a fishing trip. Moreover necessarily izmelchayu - either peretirayu through a sieve 2mm, either advance homes in a blender, either'm using petty pastonchino (have Trapera there is such, for example). Predusmatrivaet not concerned to garner moisture and under hit on bottom in the composition of the a mixture part of of them moves away down downstream on in cable in fatter water.
All higher because of applies to it comes to shagging on during.

Know, that Zoom did himself pastonchino. But nor prescription, nor the nuance preparations not know.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 30 2013 10:51:51)

+2

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

And who any has tried his manufacture himself.

Yes. If moderators not against, stsilka - http://www.feeder.kh.ua/blogs/vinni/pastonchino-pechivo

+1

– my understanding of issue is.
Example:
You you go at night on’around dark, there is no guidance and you simply at random roaming For in darkness. And here is suddenly you prichine fires of village points - this your their shopping, the road immediately is clear.
So and bream, Sitting in searching for food sails over others in upside in that semi-darkness, he hears smells, seek to in the contestant side, but accurately not knows where and as far food (prikormka) and suddenly sees bright particles, which as a tracker point out him a road to the treasured community feeding grounds. And here is here the and question, no color of this a tracker should be? Is logical suggest, that the most notable color of telescoping, periwinkle, green, white and perhaps orange or their flyuoristsentnye the researchers. Why not Red? Yes because, that from for dispersion of light Red spectrum deaf even in the top of layers water and become indiscernible on conceals and on backdrop of dark prikormki or of dark trawling.
There is the second hypothesis - Fish sees rather not color, and the contrast flowers so and the right on my view will use pastonchino clearest (intensive) perhaps flyuoristsentnykh okrasok especially under using dark prikormok. That undoubtedly faster attracts visitors fish to prikormlennoy point.
Another plus is that pastonchino can to dissent not only as host Dipa, but and as a major particle in the composition of the prikormki, that the same boon under it catching spawners.
With t. Denis

Last edited by Денис (Вымпел) (Jun 30 2013 20:38:47)

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

ogichno suggest, that the most notable color of telescoping, periwinkle, green, white and perhaps orange or their flyuoristsentnye the researchers. Why not Red?

Me seems on conceals leschu already don't care color. Here is the contrast think matters

Ah I so and write, the contrast flowers precisely intensive colors in yellow and green parts of spectrum will the most evident well on conceals and thereby more likely would cause interest have fish and respectively will stop their on point
I mean the contrast with color trawling and color prikormki, and so same the contrast various flowers pastonchino between themselves

Sorely tested me on for competitions and not times

Last edited by Денис (Вымпел) (Jun 30 2013 20:59:08)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Yes. If moderators not against, stsilka - http://www.feeder.kh.ua/blogs/vinni/pastonchino-pechivo

In my understanding, the problem with vsplytiem household pastonchino can revealedexquisite in available yeast, so as is obtained you have yeast dough, camping on E. In as goes process-Tac under approach Stoumont - dough so say is rising and contains in his struktkre bottles of medicine or so gases emerging under effluents fungus increasing bacteria, here is they the (gases) under sufficient their numbers and form under zapekanii test fat, they same filled with and contribute to surface pastonchino, means I think need to tied dough bezdrozhzhevoe, to example - noodles the drowning, they heavy

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jun 30 2013 22:02:36)

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

Why not Red? Yes because, that from for dispersion of light Red spectrum deaf even in the top of layers water and become indiscernible on conceals and on backdrop of dark prikormki or of dark trawling.

не много не соглашусь на счет красного цвета , когда готовились к соревнованиям и тренеровкам , то была приготовлена перловка окрашенная в два цвета : красный и желтый , она шла как в составе прикормки так и как показали тренеровки в роли насадки , так вот красная и желтая перловка в составе прикормки имела одинаковый запах , создавала желто-красный контраст цветов на прикормочном столе , но карась клевал именно на красную , желтую полностью игнорировал , но это не значит что желтой не должно было быть на столе , может она его и не привлекала как обьект пищи , но желтым цветом однозначно заинтересовывала и карась с точки не сходил , понятно что были и еще другие привлекающие факторы , так что как сказать , все же красный рыба видет и ест

On egg the real pasta in italy egg and pastanchino priori yaichnoe biscuits on I ‘ orange oil

So same there is prescriptions for and prestnogo test, can be and their to consider, after all importantly in the composition of the the, that attracts fish, amplifiers, aromy, prteiny, sweeteners and camping on D.

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jun 30 2013 22:21:47)

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

who at all coined, that on dace red pastonchino, but on bream Yellow.

So perishing broke a, that on 95% fish in an aquarium'm feeding FDshnoy crumb flyuo. Very conveniently and inexpensive. Bottom I have of sand color of. 'm dropping mixture of yellow and red on zhmene 2 times in day. In during 5-10 seconds vyedaetsya red, in the rest 20-30 seconds yellow. T. K. Taste of and smells have crumbs absolutely the same, then version of only one. On Yellow bottom red much better visible, and claiming a account for to sniff out more.
Understandable that on the murky bottom difference in preferences certainly not will.

Correctly, and in an aquarium the depth of 50 centimeters and coverage striking have red the biggest length waves of with low amplitude under such conditions he the first that catches in eyes
Ordinary words Red color the most the first in spectrum and under good coverage the most intense than

But on conceals 4 Dam under muddied waters and the obscure sludge on bottom?

Last edited by Денис (Вымпел) (Jun 30 2013 23:11:27)

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

but on conceals 4 Dam under muddied waters and the obscure sludge on bottom?

On this answer only in August and even zasnimu preferences on video. I something'm hooked recent years harvest fish with boats vpriglyadku, with first fill video camera. Interesting write.

+1

Yes, who the will tell, that repeatedly noticing, that fall & chips that gets picked only that fish sometimes stuffed in, particles feed mixture with pastanchino and yellow and red color of, and I in including was the witnessing. But (This is I in favor of yellow color of) has tried who to collect the vacuum cleaner rassypannuyu grits for example rice and perlovku yes even in semi-darkness yes so that would rice remained on gender.

Can be on this about not bother, but the whom need a serious outcome, for example in sports understands that in as it catching little things NOT (!

And what model’re using?

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

in as it comes to shagging little things NOT (!

Correctly, here is because sometimes not worth conflate sensor analyzers human to, lovable fish, sometimes man largely trails, element his residence not water, still many secrets embodied not openly :dontknow:

Денис (Вымпел) wrote:

he the first that catches in glazaprostymi words Red color the most the first in spectrum and under good coverage the most intense than

This when applied to person, and to fish to? As known they silent. Night crawlers, too, not green

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jun 30 2013 23:39:50)

I studied not little literature on Ichthyology and write not with their guesswork and guided by facts. Witness in literature in Physics pro full of light incidentally

Denys no one disputes scientific facts and un, your of knowledge and me and other forumchanam will very useful and they will good service on untenable an arena fishing industrialized fishing, but one and the same kind of fish plavuyuschey on two neighboring reservoirs, I already not say pro area and countries is leading themselves poraznomu, on the she has there is their reasons and domenanty