All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » "Winter sheets"

"Winter sheets"

Posts 121 to 150 of 196

Romeo wrote:

(Roma need to to go on Bowling Club) - truth not know as you there place regulation borrow

And contrary him - as thinking - realistically makes its way machine after frosts will? :question:

Last edited by (Dec 12 2009 22:59:57)

wrote:

A contrary him - as thinking.

Deal in is that on this place even yesterday was full sold, there all on the telephone ceded, with there batteries donok unrealistic and some tackle like to take them on boats - all as and everywhere, makushatniki strapon more poachers there with networks :mad:

And Romantsov today very even obrybilsya, near bridge. :playful:

Romeo wrote:

Continued this season on winter fideru everything simply catastrophic failure.

Yes, indeed, are the Days, when better not exits, and all the more not travel very, from homes :canthearyou:.

I still oftentimes the recall our with RomaD trip in Luhans'ka area. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

I got here is what struck - the first time winter from-for moisture and cocktail glass rimmed with became zaklinivat coils. Need to their process WD-40.

Propose a in Sunday ambush festival on a reservoir -, the weather has, simply super! Promise wind northern 3-5 flushed / with and temperatures out-23 S.

P.S. Trailer with with firewood consider with a! :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

Warm water went on Different channel, and on place competition to do nothing to acquire (Roma need to to go on Bowling Club).

On map visible sewage almost until zone competition - interestingly he someday works?

wrote:

Skyfall map visible sewage almost until zone competition - interestingly he someday works?

Now not works, will open in early March :flag:

Can feel that in this year 2014 Winter reports not will :( Next of two weeks temperatures -15 and below :mad: Winter feeder in this year not low-balled: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 19 2010 10:20:01)

Yes on the ice need to :) I ??? ?? ? ? spakoval until Spring entire fidernuyu training packages and pingvinyu on full :)

ZooM wrote:

Yes on the ice need to :) I ??? ?? ? ? spakoval until Spring entire fidernuyu training packages and pingvinyu on full :)

Fundamentally pingvinit not d. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Next of two weeks temperatures -15 and below Winter feeder in this year not low-balled

On the end of the month, i.e. 30 and 31 convey + 2 - think to jerk :playful:

Itself, and the zadumlivo in sportivny pingvinariy try, as the me the samy interesny sport :)

+1

ZooM wrote:

Rum, and zadumlivo in sportivny pingvinariy try, as the me the samy interesny sport

Family me more expensive. Became more time pursue with family and only summer on fidernyy sport a bit time left. Not worth forget about close - this egoism :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 19 2010 13:19:22)

+2

Yes that OK such with weather the? :mad: In this year winter feeder's busted the copper pelvis: '(Prozhivu :mad:

Romeo wrote:

Yes that OK such with weather the? In this year winter feeder's busted the copper pelvis Kick-Ass

Still from above and a bath, Covered - until the end of month will until - 30 and the average temperatures - 10. And all of this with fuckin 'pulled. February perhaps, too, cheerful will.
Although Easter in this year and early - 4 April, but seems me that in the last time "popular" superstitions not strongly the and trust can be

UR! Opened season 2010! :flag: These fish was not that much (ah by my measure), but includes caught almost all species fish which souslik in a reservoir: Karp, sea Bass, bream, perch, pike perch, krasnoperka, one of these in, sunny perch :crazyfun:

Ukhkhkhkhkh. Glukhozime. Water not on bit childish the Cold for this dam, but nevertheless fish was present. Hi, spontaneously leader was coming Gone Fishin '(and just 200 grams coarse a butterworm was and the frozen. If would gender kil yes live :love:

Ah in general razmochil expense. Exasperated that became slonenyatko. Report popozzhey. For little leavening:

The first FlSH 2010 YEAR! Himself about Will.i.am THAT OF FlRST fish 2010 YEAR many KARPIK!

300 grams but stolko was joy after two months hiatus!

Zoom

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 31 2010 20:01:58)

+2

Was and sureznaya fish in including:

Zoom

Hi, that hit surprised so this poklevki. Fish klevala as a stray, and three karpika at all vershinku on poklevke in ancient bending the. Like winter of and badass motherfuckers are never fast have them as summer. And that still has killed so this force tide. Crime as 60 grams high on devices up. And still that udivlo so this the depth of on which fish she was pasturating, 1 meter not more o.o.

Picture the next. For under the feeder 80 grams. The depth of 1 meter. And fish there enjoyed, and near fossa on 3 Dam and water attracted to the (otbonik in zalivchike) and nothing not lovilos there. Although in the past year precisely there more fish was. In end until prokhaval where hangs out fish lost much time. Realistically fish me their behavior zastuporila. Apparently from extended frosts its... I snapped :crazyfun:

In end three karpika 200-300 grams. Two good podlescha - not beauties grams on 400. Three a white bream with palming. Five karasey grams on 150. Such same perch and sunny perch. And also two sudachka grams on 100 and dozen ershey ^ ^

So that fishing modicum and not fishing but varied. Fish as on podium has shown themselves across sharp.

Karpiki and sudachki traveled podrastat, and the rest rybekha safely traveled on ear. Ah and two Goose or Whooper Swan I disciplined for the sass. And has grinded only that with my guy a beer :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 31 2010 21:40:01)

And here is this nakhalyuga so has bought into vyedaniem prikormki from trough that have him the claw stuck in feeding trough, so his and dragged her up :crazyfun:

--

And here is this at all the absurd picture. Sunny perch on snow. :crazyfun:

--

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 31 2010 21:45:05)

Roma, your this report as if with the other planet! :cool:
Envy% -)

Nikolaich wrote:

Romeo, something I not gather additionally in any way, as you vertlyuzhok donned on crime as in 143 st Summit.

And why his to wear the? This OK trough Kostal they so by default go :playful:

Nikolaich wrote:

moldy worm where bought these?

On Solovki. Rbolovne not driven to. - not benefits ostensibly :crazyfun:

+1

Romeo wrote:

on Solovki. Rbolovne not driven to. - not benefits ostensibly

Fess up where these starvation are? Judging by your information there renounce all bait and farmi "the weed on weight sell :flag:

Guys immediately can offer business a small, but vsyozh on prospect. Oparik) in Russia wholesale is worth 15 rubles. Sell in daunting 30-35. Winter have us he there is. Can be electrify as like, smugglers ah or for troshki money.
Also those, from whom there is entire civil mono try conclude agreement about creating production in Ukraine a similar. nasadki.ru
This their site. Try.
Btdubs. Ready himself to accept what either participation in this. Bo so there money need to.

Nikolaich wrote:

The market for United States, for 1972 rayispolkomom.

And what have him regime work?

wrote:

A what have him regime work?

No. When want are worth. Not want not are worth. - MARKET!

Nikolaich wrote:

This is hemorrhoids. And if mail or gruzoperevozkoy?

If get caught can shark was gonna rip I. No. T. To this not simply konrabanda, and even and violation of sanepid regime on import osoboopasnykh biologically active substrates in country.
Have us so this virtually illegally, because no one and never no certifications on this products not anodyne and I.M.H.O., realistically not will have hosted!
But in small doses perhaps can be try.

Romeo wrote:

on Solovki. Rbolovne not driven to. - not benefits ostensibly

Yes, not benefits, to cinema is quite old. Were to sell off kilo - two moldy worm now very problematic, he simply sdohnet. Sell can only guys, which themselves engage in entails the, them increasingly would still, have them continuous cycle, modicum sold, modicum there is no - circulation flies in nature. :jumping:

Was selective with father on a fishing trip. For morning they were catching 15 kg a major a white bream (weigh the chain. did you. The main mass fish 400-500 grams, but were still 5-6 units 700 grams - 1 kg - another size in principle and not was (a couple units grams on 300 did get in trouble and all) :hobo:

Stupidly ARGUMENTY harvest - not interestingly. :hobo:

Exhilarating to conditions catch it. Wild stream. Heavy fidera and trough 80 grams stupidly kept turning the passage :rofl: How long you been so not major :flirt:

Ottestiroval a new option prikormki FEEDERovich bream :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://feeder.at.ua/2010/2102/fish2.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2010/2102/fish3.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2010/2102/fish1.jpg

A detailed report slightly later before. o.O

Despite the end of the winters podleschik tolstennyy in strong pasterns. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 21 2010 19:13:11)

+6

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » "Winter sheets"