All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » "Winter sheets"

"Winter sheets"

Posts 151 to 180 of 196

Beauty.

Handsome, Roman! Found auction fish? Or simply she was pro-active?

Roma RESPECT! And have us the ice 50-60cm jobs. :dontknow:

worm wrote:

Handsome, Roman! Found auction fish? Or simply she was pro-active?

She teetered on old line with rivers on stream and have fed at on shleyfu :flag: monumental who could not continue to cast until on 60 meters dvolstvovalis podleschikami until 400 grams :shine:

A pity not was with a second Heavy fidera.: '(Here is was would with me my 4.2 Dam catapults hit it was would think still business. And so maemo those sho maemo :dontknow:

serg wrote:

A have us the ice 50-60cm jobs.

Have us, too, most :crazyfun:

P.S. People gloom. But have the lion share of popandos was with fish tank. Batteries donok opoyasali the entire Bank, but Cest la vie. Came consult some. Ofigivali from costs Gone Fishin '(and hurriedly further "quit smoking bamboo " - me their pity if honestly. Have like devices and harsh men with pile donok which they wear in sacks from-under potatoes - I not kidding :dontknow: :crazyfun:

And the most chief secret in the process - SHOULD come very coarse - sorts of things BEFORE MORE AGAINST BETTER, BUT 1 CT RIGHT sits over 100 Grzywna (. - ah normal and not limannogo, but on markets for inadequate to stupidly "a?aea" and waiting lists pay kpri sovke :flag: :rofl:

In next time'm going to go perhaps on this same body of water but already in another place - PODLESch are tired of, d harvest an and perhaps a carp.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 22 2010 07:57:49)

Have us years and a half as such a same the price on very :) me seems, it moreover is worth, as you correctly observed. Better be investing, but well swim, than save and quit smoking bamboo

In Moscow now, from-for your frozen limanov, kilos is worth more 500 UAH :) so that you have this still on-least of it! :) :) :)

Romeo wrote:

She teetered on old line with rivers on stream and have fed at on shleyfu monumental who could not continue to cast until on 60 meters dvolstvovalis podleschikami until 400 grams
A pity not was with a second Heavy fidera. Here is was would with me my 4.2 Dam catapults hit it was would think still business.

You there perhaps need was Features concrete models udilisch (continuation of)# p15246 :crazyfun: - alone would-ton eiaee :yep:

'n in here more detail made and as: http://feeder.at.ua/blog/otchet_o_rybal … 0-02-22-68

+1

wrote:

year there perhaps need was

Roma the Sabaneev,. Ah in general without comments. Not in as deal. Need a bla stick big length and under this sensitive. So as fish klevala very affectionately call!

Sake of experiment tried to questioning leashes are 30 see 50 on 50 idle podsechek. As only 70-80 centimeters - efficiency virtually 100% :dontknow:

worm wrote:

In Moscow now, from-for your frozen limanov, kilos is worth more 500 UAH so that you have this still on-least of it!

To good you get used to it quickly. Still in the early winters without problems bought for 50-60 Grzywna (kilos the riverine: '(

Not an anagram karasey. Father was in environment this but in another place on this a reservoir a couple polukilogramovykh arrived caught! Now, I'm carrying plans to vylavlivaniyu karasinogo tribe :crazyfun:

And in the early March know place where Prince will on pikerok walkie-talkies we go by krasnoperke 200-300 grams one in one :love:

Hi, just its spring slow FlSH is waking up :cool: :love: Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 22 2010 09:14:26)

Incidentally aside from a new prikormki ottestiroval their launched trough from and promised to. Oops May A year :love: use. Until 50 grams I consequences buy at all that either. :cool:

+1

Romeo wrote:

A in the early March know place where Prince will on pikerok walkie-talkies we go by krasnoperke 200-300 grams one in one

As invite myself on a masterclass on?

AVGESH wrote:

How invite myself on a masterclass on?

Yes raze :crazyfun: Best Places not palyu. Where OK then very the harvest? Someone travels and then there same already with droogs attend and matter here we go :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 22 2010 10:49:30)

And and still. Capturing the fully on hooks Hayabusa # 12. Was just one social and the because for to let the line out father fish taken. And so all on level. Form of hook classical. Color Red. Wire thin.

Romeo wrote:

ottestiroval their launched trough from and promised to

Was painting? If yes, in what color?
I made several units peredneotgruzhennykh under 60 g - on kind of not very talk, not yet throwing good.
What have consumption prikormki in such conditions?

wrote:

Fernando is already in? If yes, in what color?

Why? Light-a grey sealed plastic saying fish not labouring people. :crazyfun:

Ah consumption prikormki big! So as trough wordy and this WELL!

Today was on fishing. Water on the morning not parovala and was ice. Fish right to and fishing Lies labor in end prevailed for 4 hours six such here is good podleschikov 400-500 grams and dozen lavrushek grams on 50 can be was put hook smaller and to carry these the half ling but sentiments not was :flag:

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2802/fish1.jpg

, uh, slipped on dirt and throwing himself prostrate on granite valunakh. Like bones are intact but it o my god about stumbling ribs that enabled. Like rupture there is no but little pleasant. , the weather has, chichas tired. So that men be careful.

In end later and potyagal quite good small fish! This Speedwagon FINAL winter Fidera! Spring tomorrow begins and this quite different story!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 28 2010 17:35:04)

+5

Romeo wrote:

can be was put hook smaller and to carry these the half ling but sentiments not was

Balovannye you sir on its Starobesheve :flirt:
Thank you for report! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Today was on a fishing trip. Water on the morning not parovala and was ice.

And Dima yesterday was - still business will write (I not was able with him to go) they him, too, ah very unsteady fishing Lies :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Spring tomorrow begins and this quite different story!

Roma, so let me down outcome rolled winters. Prikrm, the exposition perezabrosov, with start-up was not-was, and at all common thought pro are they biting winter. Simply want compare with spring and autumn have us. Think in behavior fish much in common as winter so and early spring and late-autumn.
Enleve simply with ice on winter with President. 'm feeding to simply test action feed, so want their thought about industrialized fishing winter with your behaviour compare.

Last edited by (Mar 1 2010 03:32:55)

wrote:

Roma, so let me down outcome rolled winters. Prikrm, the exposition perezabrosov, with start-up was not-was, and at all common thought pro are they biting winter. Simply want compare with spring and autumn have us. Think in behavior fish much in common as winter so and early spring and late-autumn.
Enleve simply with ice on winter with President. 'm feeding to simply test action feed, so want their thought about industrialized fishing winter with your behaviour compare.

Roma I I'll hold you in a reservoir with "heated" water so fish there themselves is leading as for example in other reservoirs in November. Prikormka worked any in including and very lighted and I prepare my first. All these theses about black prikormkiy petty faction not appetizer% -)

Romeo wrote:

all these theses about black prikormkiy petty faction not appetizer% -)

In principle, when fish there is, then color prikormki in reasonable range it not is important. Although I personally saw difference in using "white" cannot digest and cannot digest preferably on a dark. Here is smells and animal matter component this far more important factors for success industrialized fishing. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. Estes.

Last edited by (Mar 1 2010 09:16:28)

Romeo wrote:

capturing the fully on hooks Hayabusa # 12.

Podskajite please name series of :) Thanks!

wrote:

Say, is please name series of Thanks!

Frankly not remember and down already long spewed.: '(With a bit vertical-tsevem the most conventional forms :dontknow:

I have Golden Hayabusa # 10 H / UMT 209 in size 14 abgeholt only Handguards slightly dliney, and N9H / SDE 198 as 12 /

Romeo wrote:

A in the early March know place where Prince will on pikerok walkie-talkies we go by krasnoperke 200-300 grams one in one

Roma, on plotve the run for president already?: |

AVGESH wrote:

Roma, on plotve the run for president already?

If and run for president the no one not Id say. :mad:

Selective was on a fishing trip. On 1 kilometers Bank polaziv minutes forty with hard found 5 meters Bank to squeeze in - I not kidding realistically podofigel. Donochniki for. Whether :mad: Ok would fish a, and the sit and nathin 'not gets caught - only place occupy :mad: [that yes as yes where no one on Forum more to speak not d from sin away :hobo:

Here is we can do it real - SlLENTlUM GOLD!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2010 15:40:14)

+1

Ah and caught that? Or on mood and you OPanul or you eiaee between them, and they there is no and you've berated? Share with us. You will become easier!
Have, these donoshniki! :D
Modicum has and the brilliant.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Nu and caught that? Or on mood and you OPanul or you catching between them, and they there is no and you've berated? Share with us. You will become easier!
Have, these donoshniki!
Modicum has and the brilliant.

For me deal principle such "fishermen" "punish." Sat not there where wanted to and where need to was, but would still caught dozen podleschikov 300-400 grams and 1 an. Was very a strong wind and priboynaya wave of, fish klevala delicately, half poklevok not implemented even with puffed. The distance fishing 60-70 meters, and so would at all fishing Lies akhovskaya. And in district quiet, and in okrege misunderstanding. :crazyfun:

So that in dirt the face of not fell - but Hi, as this all ARGUMENTY. Comes one a pretzel and let pay Donkey around the Bank still on couple of companies together. And sit down have. And in other seats problematic along - man who keeps!

And most automate that most zabrosyatsya and stupidly vodka're chewing. :mad:

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2103/fish1.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2103/fish2.jpg

http://www.feeder.at.ua/2010/2103/ulov.jpg

For scale. A bucket Sensas 17 gallon.

In both of which the eyelids will UKhA - usually sentiments there is no be preparing!

And here is in which times observed that when is beginning to in winter period beating down the sun podleschie's cranky. Why the he likes precisely pasmurnuyu weather :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2010 16:37:43)

+2

Romych, here is see on photo, that cord on center of the spool strongly nedomotan. You so comfortable experience?
I, even if care a on convenience zabrosa, simply not can with so volume cord on shpule, without bekinga, harvest - aesthetics, Hi,)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » "Winter sheets"