All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » When I not on fishing, I think about fishing.

When I not on fishing, I think about fishing.

Posts 1 to 30 of 35

Long thought write the first report on this Forum. Apparently being ripe.
Report about fishing to one of lakes under taxi 1445. Former rybkhoz.

As usually to weekends built plans on fishing trip. Plans were to go on one thing the pool of, But as times in Friday came not pleasant news, that there Lake flooded and's burst, huh a dam. That to do? Embarked question to me and other. On reflection, stalled on Rezenakh on the pier, the more that long there not were fishing. Roughly to 16.00 in Friday I with family was on place. Each pulled up to seven. So, cooking prikormku zakormilsya on the far-point, roughly meters forty. Desantirovav missile in a major faction, zakormiv pairs kormushkami point, became wait poklyovki. Wait had to long. Virtually in the time when arrived each, was the first poklyovka karpika not large size. Until is dark each and I took even on couple of karpikov, but to friend came and one krupnyachok, roughly on-room. Things were going not fountain. In this time around on the sky with hand Bogdanovca Veche began to flash there outbreaks the lightning. Where? On forecast like not was foreseen. Ah yes, our modelers efforts moreover, outbreaks went and with hand of Chisinau, and then even and with Bender. Us simply surrounded. We in rush on harvested all belongings in shelter, so as were confident, that us simply in in a fewminutes merciless rain. You not it, but until morning over our heads havasu stars and all formidable clouds with their virulence with fits the lightning in the axle drag around and asked. Not know, perhaps, this a real weatherman phenomenon and was cause of bad awesome sauce. Roughly until three morning, modicum rarely, but poklyovki were electric, and then hack stuff. When dawn became already clearly will, I decided to do couple of prikormochnykh balls, that would blow their fucking slingshot. Want explain. Pearce quite not large size (7-8 meters), so we perfectly saw cordage each other. My friend, wife and I sat recognized before their rigging of this ship and saw something, that I have learned to memorise to stay. On my hotel reception were two rods up and in one day moment, without any to take a hint, one thing my udilishche simply's diving: Diving. In the same second I near platforms and not can to believe. Nor a blip on the on what nor whether movement in water, far can be was would dive, that would save cordage. As raze, almost three hundred bucks simply skiff out from me occupies, in an unknown direction. I just stood there, dazed, wife has lost uncanny ability speech, only each quickly reacted, took another fishing pole and began and men, bottom. I wearing an e-my weight, also gets seek my good. Minutes through fifteen, roughly in fifteen meters from Bank, each fished out a the rich the catch of the. My some tackle. Moreover, when he was untangling crime as from my pletyonki, he sensed tugging fish. And with words: S beaches were among vierira this Some Harley Street quack , tackled podsak. The first minutes, me seemed, that fish quite not a major size, but under Bank she began showing increasingly on that is capable. In some point she emerged on the surface, this was carp roughly on four kilo. Pomuchiv us minutes ten, he had crumbled. This was the most . Dreamlike carp. Not know as explain . Such a size havent update not catching, from-for him slightly not lost expensive some tackle, he superficially was simply getting, which gave heat and under vyvazhivanii, in short Storm hybrid of emotions me odolevalo.
Before as appeared the sun fish us not the bones poklyovkami, then was even couple of not big karpikov and one roughly on poltorushku have friend. To twelve we gathered abandoning their economy and leaving home.
There is one the top photo, only Lies bad quality.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130708/8u8DWS1y5U.jpg

+8

margulis wrote:

There are one the top photo, only Lies bad quality.

And so?

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/D9XS6.jpg

+4

Dood wrote:

A so?

Super. Thank you. Photo did my friend on phone, something not broke a. Simply fish raze not wanted not taken and couple of times repelled down with hands. Not wanted to its more torture, so photo session ended on how that had.

In next time simply vykhoditi on the sun shining and derzhitsya will normal.

Fishing on Rezenakh (the head of the the second)
After last weeks in anybody gears couple of sick thoughts, about prikormki for this a body of water. , little thoughts not provided contemplated entire week, so was taken decision again spend some time fishing on this water feature. To fish leader was coming in companies wife and two friends.
So, Friday. Roughly in the early third o I with family were on Bank. Had to wait an hour, until was cleared for release pier, but this hour not past for good reason. I in this time singled out prikormkoy and collecting fees and tackle shop.
Fish-sicles: 1 donnaya FD + Red carp FD + carp betain FD and Traper Big Karp. + 1 rasparennaya cannabis FD
Tanks: Maize FD + skopeks FD + CSL from carp expert
After as prikormka has absorbed in themselves water, I added rassparenoy corn and wheat. Sifted through yet through a sieve 3 mm, in a major faction added peletsa only FD and sent on bottom missile in.
On one udilishche I pegged inlayn with the feeding trough, on another (also wife) inlayn with fletkoy and follicle River Kymi. The first zabrosy we have made roughly in four. Then same arrived one of friends. In this time us covered the not big elcome. He refreshed a hot purchasing air and brings vecherneyu cool, but only briefly. In principle, poklyovki began quite quickly. After one amurchika on kilo, starters peck mostly triviality, karpik + -500 grams. Even roughly through an hour, arrived and the third each. Poklyovki were regular and before dark., I managed take two karpikov under-room. Alone on fletku, the other on crime as. Twilight of was very the beautiful.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130715/zH6JmQ174w.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130715/EvU1tFTg27.jpg
That interestingly, until twelve I sat in one T-shirt, and after for half an hour of exercise put it round T-shirt, masterku and a sweatshirt. Ea cold air. Can this contributed on are they biting, but he weakened quite strongly. Nothing something remarkable at night not happened.
Dawn was thus same the beautiful.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130715/vKj5dvdV1D.jpg
Wife sat between me and friends, Perhaps from-for this throughout fishing it was quite little poklyovok, but one poklyovka it will be remembered even to stay. Deal was at dawn. Sitting in got, she slightly nodded off and in this time struck poklyovka days. Call poklyovkoy it is difficult, so as vershinku simply couple of times not strongly sognulo in side water, but after sweep (martial arts) it was clear, that there something stalled. Seeing as raskosami moves away the in one side the in another, I thought, that increasingly will end zaputyvaniem cordages and breakage, so as on the pier place little, and us was four. But, under my the sensitive leadership, it has dealt and, uh, pulled out of on commercially. Why of? We his so called from-for his the Bizarre species. Admire the on photo. Photo did homes, so as phone is out of battery (daughter at night've been tinkering in toys)
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130715/6L9pn38aV9.jpg
As then it turned out in offense was with kilos first. Something apparently with fish tank happened. Can Roman Tyrtov. Me seems, she would rotted away. This not normally, that in mid-July she full first.
Until lunch I have nothing something remarkable. Fish very right to and not wanted zasekatsya. Can quite triviality Behhhh. Have friends were on better, even took on one on and a half kilo. By the afternoon fever starters us kill, and are they biting quite zatukh. Was taken decision on this to end fishing trip. Judging by neighbors on neighboring pirsakh, we were with the best catch of the day tonight, but in a whole it's a little weak.

Last edited by margulis (Jul 15 2013 18:39:39)

+1

Y.Osipov wrote:

Such case on many reasons, that fish not otmetalas. Fish not 2003, 's punched but with caviar swim until the next season if Stern base allows, and if there is no then she its because the would launch (peretravit)

Thank you. This not knew. :huh:

Y.Osipov wrote:

Such case on many reasons, that fish not otmetalas. Fish not 2003, 's punched but with caviar swim until the next season if Stern base allows, and if there is no then she its because the would launch (peretravit)

100%. , caviar and milk kind of burns out for couple of top three months. And fish nothing not will. But got gift baskets she themselves not tone well so in year, when carp on somehow reasons not managed otnerestitsya nibble his ah charitably European fig. It is this year such and on very many reservoirs in ulovakh prevails White Amur. And carp in the best case to mid-August pereboleet and then starts accusations. Here is then not yawn. So that waiting for comrades. Waiting for. Will still be.

Although with other hand so much amurov for two months season this I still never catching for such interval time. Year amurovyy unambiguously :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 15 2013 15:55:37)

Romeo wrote:

, caviar and milk kind of burns out for couple of top three months.

Here is more professional the answer I received on our site. Me seems he more pravdapodobnyy.
This quotation ShURAFAN
margulis, this is quite not rare phenomenon, when fish, in ties with adverse conditions, because the not vymyotyvaet, and she Crosses in the next stage development. Have ikhtiologov this stage of is called sixth. T. E. Fifth stage of - this fully nubile,, and equipped to vymetu, caviar, and the sixth - this already, caviar in stage by, or rassasyvanii. Shell of first gradually dissolves, and its content thrush in blood. Fish under this not of Iraqis, but usually is beginning to worse eat, almost does freeze in growth, and can on the next year not spawning at all. Stems this with those, that this the sixth stage of can last more year. And until, caviar fully not rezorbiruetsya, then a new party not evolves, and females remain yalovymi the entire year. "Portsionnikam", for example karasyu, better. If the first Portia on somehow either reasons not vymetalas, she, too, rezorbiruetsya, but in parallel ripen the next helpings, and any the the percentage of atherina, but hatches a new.

+1

Speak Moldovans on Ukraine. Combined project film studioes Moldova and Ukraine.
Ah here is and By the first Match Fishing Battle Kishinev Vs Odessa. So, increasingly on order.
A bit debate in context. Match-Feeder Fishing Cup of Moldova a civilian in Moldova in the past year. Outlived and an organizer these competition there is Moses (many known under down Zaparojets). Two months ago he proposed odessitam, will fight in batle. This idea supported Sergei (one - SILENT), club Sviaz. Was several options where conduct these battles, and stalled on beautiful water feature Chegosha in Odesskaya area. Contest were hard-wired on 27-28 July 2013. More accurately, the 27 th play around (with 9.00 until 14.00), and itself battle 28 th.
I was one of the first registered with our hand. And firmly decided to, that if not was able go with family on winning the Fishdrim, then in this time only with them. All the more, that on water feature there is of cards, which can be to lift and with comfort sited. That would be in a chipper the atomic in Saturday before training.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/1UJOgL0B3z.jpg
I decided to to come on hillsides on the eve, in Friday. So request, that all our (even three machines) could Myslivny only sooner on the morning in Saturday. Path a path had to me keep one. And here is long awaited Friday 26 July. Battle chime corresponds Comisia, that already 17.00 and I in full stand-by and in buoyant mood traveling in side Ukraine, on lane Chisinau-Kyiv. Nu hold on Ukraine. The first knight already in path - with this with the thought I pushed on with two-. Until of the breakaway largest we arrived finally in very quickly. As always their defenders of the homeland forced nervous Moldovan guests. They in doors my machines found a small little picnic travel a knife and with expression faces, as have few lottery, asked: A that this for cold weapons?. I already anodyne through such tests, and here is wife there is no. You can to imagine what dire thought began to its visit. The prison jumpsuit, dyatyo in boarding school and shot full husband. :D But increasingly go off and we already again in path. Until largest on the remittances of we spent not much time. Quickly given two largest, we have become valuable guests Ukraine. On route in Khmer windows I need was wind back with of line on a path, which leads to, begins, and until which roughly 70 km. On the entrance to's windows was showing off a badge of with arrow direction to here nor there Novosamarka. With a good negative moods, that I his not missed, I'm minimzing on the right and leg Sheat weighs heavily on drag. You not it DAL NO! There is only direction. :D Specifically widely the road, smytaya saturated, with surrounded rows and dust. Obscuring the its shock from wife, I slowly drool its a swallow on maulings Ukranskikh roads. Through kilometer-two, began gravel costly * * strewn with time granite with fist. Better would clay. Even Vercellina meters five hundred and began asphalt. Better would gravel. There is no. Better would clay
Yes. Seats beautiful, picturesque, BUT the road not ready no chance on positive emotions. Although'm lying. On one turn, I increasingly ??? not is sustained, that would not stop and do couple of photographs. Nest storks. As they us proudly posed
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/Ivf2hHLhTj.jpg
Speedometer my machines slowly, but stubbornly cannibalized kilometer for having a mile of. And so, we cooperators behind increasingly greater number of villages and, thereby, less villages remained until urban phenomena point. Some as we dokovylyali until Frunzovki, where must were wind back in side Shiryaevo. Pleased hit surprised the road, on which can be was get more than "Kyupriya" / hour. But happiness their Muslim not long. For Zatyshshia I realistically regions to, that means 91W. Let any bails on in me stumbling, which not agree, that even tank there not moonlit faster than 20 kilometers / hour, and my a long-suffering Angelin simply went on a walkabout. Germans, simply would hanged yourself with, if saw at what road goes to their baby. And would never have thought, BUT THAT NOT VOLUME limit for cross-country! When I the Arab to here nor there (Chegodarovka) Skyfall Bank their nerves such memories. Man, which will tell, that in Moldova bad roads, hear it many not litsepriyatnogo from me and will sent on Ukraine. Ukrainians sorry, but this fact, at least for me.
These all negative emotions were forgotten immediately, as we are trapped on Bank a body of water. Very talk.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/8mLR3GXv3f.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/g84Q2AvURx.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/L1sc482UtF.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/EVoBaKks40.jpg
Us met is a master Lake, Constantine, very comfortable in rubbing shoulders people. Odessites already virtually were on the ground near future zones.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/7IKwfSCsD6.jpg
Can have sworn, that heard on the evenings battle voodoo reels on Bank. Something they there [. :D
Okhladivshis a glass of beer, I with family, massacred expensive, have plunged in deep dream.
Morning Saturday. Seven morning the first machine with our CITY'm parked near of our homes. With massacres at regular intervals roughly in half an hour of exercise toured even two machines. Until wife was serving you the table with breakfast, our smashed Archbishop of Chisinau into a town.
Want be noted, that all our toured the same expensive, that and I, but increasingly would still have all was good, short-range battlefield mood.
From-for collections and lunch our are late on the beginning of coaching received. The latest Environment to them, was I. Objectively, helped wife collections of skaterki samobranki.
Not large note. That would do contest maximally by objective, was taken decision break zone on poocheryodnye A and B. I.e. A1, V1, A2, V2 . A10, about 10. On a lot, must were our posts... zone A one, zone In other. On coaching received, Chisinau ranked all In, and on a lot on the morning before start competition had a chance A.
Suggested a monopoly bottom, zaklipsovalsya and roughly to eleven I made the first disband the training impose. After zakorma several kormushkami I became wait the first poklyovki.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/BjhFWh7Qhk.jpg
Long wait not had to. The first sea Bass grams on 75 in sadke. "A tad" on "a tad", I began harvest karasey grams 50-100. All intricacies of to describe not d, but I shall note only one thing. Increasingly that gave outcome on train,, not worked on the second day. Although I sat on train, about 10, but on for competitions A10, i.e. in neighboring zone. In principle, all have themselves commemorated this fact. I have, yes and have other, cause a a sense of, that we can win. Contrasted.
After coaching received us already expected plush ukha, prepared master a body of water. Large thank him for this. Part of karasey with coaching received went on legs. That would as can be Netimer sit down for the table, need was quickly their peel the. In this process participated almost all.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/Fdoq312S75.jpg
Thank you wife, which made roast their at home oil or sunflower-seed oil. Id say you, Crucian carps there very delicious. At all, hillsides very a good, if would he was full water until real his levels. Despite photo that below, I asked themselves: Why were built so highly these pleasure pier? At place it turned out, that level of meters on two below than sewage. So maximal the depth of now just Dam two, and the main the depth of meter.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/dSy8eqH275.jpg
Best in sight here. Visible and sewage in the background. http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/zJyQDUe5e6.jpg
Shifting overall the table have happy and interesting in terms of communication and dating. For some even too happy, in including me. From such a Ukrainian hospitality on the morning very symptoms head. :D But this fact not has impeded me zameshatsya with the evening. Detail not d: Mostly Fishdrim and Traper, tanks Fishdrim.
Morning Sunday. As hard-not was all, but all gathered on building exactly in six. So , that us with of Chisinau was only nine, so decided the worst outcome someone from opening simply not account for, that would could to participate all. Zherebyovka, entry in zone, know`s and vast. Sheet metal trawling gave those same 45 gather steam;, as on train,. Klipsuyus and await the start. Exactly in August 30, 2007-Strat.. Feeders five in point, do the jimmying ceasing with crocheted with oparikom and a mealy worm, gladly, and in water. Long wait not had to. At all the first five karasey I took quite freely and quickly, and then only small poderguny and heap not implemented poklyovok. Deal in is, that spring launched very a large number of scale karpika with should sit, here is he and all took out, and Odessites on offense have made outcome. That here do you say? One referee took 213 tails, the average weight 17gramm. Master. That strange, I have on train, nor one this karpika. So I long could not to over ths way, until not reversed the hook quite on another form of, reversed the length defence wakes up aggressivity - lengthen the (not despite threat ukleyki), different methods nozzles oparika (dismissed maize and the worm), under the end of the eiaee one oparikom. I have were two kinds of oparika. One with soft, skin. Deleted, because his simply cast in the quiet. Another could not rake up the moss with hook, from-for the bacon, and that would not lose time, clipped podsasynogo on half, podsazhivaya of fresh. This helped. Had to fully reverse tactics. Decided to reverse point and understood, that after several zabrosov, deform, a minor karpik and simply smoschaet an. Had to his stupid seek. Even within in a years order across zone. One impose sea Bass, the second 50 / 50 sea Bass or karpik. The third a hundred percent karpik. And immediately drive the money changers point. If would not unsteady fishing, I would not had to sit through six hours. In my this long. Five enough. So, 14.30 reckoning. Exasperated. Like outcome should be Regrettable. What was my eyebrows, when scales, have shown just 4,100kg. This for six hours! And I not sat without affairs nor minutes. On trenke for three hours took 2,470kg. Explanations I have no.
Outcome, Odessa 36,130kg, Chisinau 27,000kg. We lost. Id say you, not worries in justifying, but Odessites priori were darling currency. Have them all were compete with obtained by solution annealing. So I believe, that we issued honoured and with meta head could to go home.
Reward.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/STYHLRkbZ4.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/ilXj281YP1.jpg
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/S0LyVQce7W.jpg
Awarding.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/G2esLV0B8E.jpg
Odessites good fellows! Respekt them.
Incidentally. Initially leading the thought do the Asian transitional. Sensing, that Odessites would benefit, and after-finals of revenge (where of course benefit we) they not will want with him Fed and that would avoid international scandal, decided, that would on every nominations was a new the Asian. :D
Not big the table from hosts before strong. Was very even incidentally. Thank you them.
The road home. Pleased its only that she home. It turns out, that with road Odessa-Kyiv until a body of water, Odessites toured fields, on better road. Us was taken bold decision until Zatyshshia (worst part of) to go fields. This all exactly not saved us from trouble. One of our zakostylyal. Now broken tyres were and had to to change wheel on a crutch.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130729/yCQtWu9H52.jpg
Us have advised, after Frunzovki not wind down on Khmer windows, and to go directly on better road until Ivan Ivanovich Tsynnik. We joyous so and have made. Dont long music played. We again are trapped on dig. But increasingly go off and we toured on customs. If can be called three truck, too customs. Under the form of my machines and me, they only to wall hands the upper hand me not set, but having understood, that we the... the lost ones the fishers, had replaced anger on the mercy of. My tube apparently adopted for uses. Their can be understand. Am confident, that they for year four machines with Moldavian a number attached see, and here immediately annual rate. Here is nerves not weathered. :D
On of the breakaway customs has effectively at all one person. We his ask: How the road further? Nu Wu. Kilometers ten the bad, priming, A then normal the bad? I, Hi,, on it not less 80 fringes kilometers / hour drove, and this with that already darkened! I with largest traveled the first. For this road drove in the first in life, but as birds fly on south, not governed forces drove directly home, not zaplutav. Darkened quickly and as on evil, something with my e-adjustment by pharmaceutical happened and they commentators nor a path, and hooded crows on crones trees. Not know where, but, Perhaps, I have appeared infrared vision check, that helped to go 120-I engaged / hour. With Chegodarovki until of the breakaway largest. Roughly + -52km, with Pridnestrovian largest until of Chisinau + -85km, but I their have driven in THREE HAS belly. Importantly, that came without accidents.
In late, want say, BOLShOE thank you for tournament. Not despite all difficulties, memories I have and have my family only positive. I necessarily d try to and in the future to accept participation in this historical Sally between the two cities, essentially, to be of. Thank you, all for participation.

+11

location several photo.

"" "Germans, simply would hanged yourself with, if saw at what road goes to their baby "" "
Enemy not will pass :cool: :rofl: this special protection from attacks :flirt:

CHISINAU vs. Odessa MatchFishing Battle 2014 (MatchfishingFriedship cup 2014) part of the second - Moldova
History in short.
Not know as other, but I very waited this rock on. Especially this saves directly before event. I thought, that this year will be different from previous and we have real chance to leave the Asian in Kishinev. I tightly Shiller wrong. Yes, have us was couple of of assembly before batlom and Id say honestly, thank you Vova Lukoylu, he realistically gave valuable advice, at least for me. Than I and exploited.
Entire previous week I on several times rode some all fishing shops cities, positioning themselves for battle. Even nor to one competition I not while so carefully. That would nights sleep before from Saturday I stimulant sleeping pills, because knew, on Different me not fall asleep. And here is, long awaited Saturday. Quick fees on home and I bullet'm flying out in garage. My from was already loaded and ready the. Before these need to was not forget pro valuable cargo, which yaobeschal their friends odessitam domestic wine. After of a skim cappuccino on refuelling with friends, we flowed vstoronu Lake. And here is about six morning I on water feature. Beautiful silent morning, so and like enjoying these moment, but there is no - Odessites! Their, laughing and happy negative moods they immediately galvanized my attention. On their conversations I understood, that evening was have them even more cheerfully, so I decided to their "that they needed to fix" :D with morning in the hope hammer out their from rut, relax. Strong have fallen guys and broke a increasingly contrary. Your kind a cold one of wine, they as bayonet were willing to to train,.

Play around has passed in slow rate pace and in buoyant mood. All charges Vovy and parts of I have perfectly, realized in reality, that equestrianism hope. For themselves I made couple of conclusions, on which I very hoped, that they staunchest. Not despite heat, play around has passed quite chipper, I even had to sit through until standard benchmarks two hours days. More precisely I and Mikhalych. Fever was another deadly, so had to shiny in Lake. Have Bank water was as's pairs milk, and here is on further on depth, to yet podstupala quite the Cold water. To five hours was laid chic the table and began "a banquet on the whole world." Was tasty, fun and small. Thank you Moses for organizing sharing in and our "Zamu on very" Anatoly for it.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140729/ds9U93KEav.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140729/I2new3WO91.jpg
Want be noted separately. , it is a pity that our farmhands have run away in Saturday. Here is Odessites conducted she spent the entire hour (if not more) on discuss plan action on Sundays drama, that, I think, and led their to victory.
After sharing in were happy talk "have a fire" with odessitami. Ah and funny same they. , it is a pity that not big dozhdets on would corrupt sit-round gathering. Can and for the better, because roughly to eleven I already while exhorts down service.
Morning, Sundays drama. Despite the past rain, morning was an excellent. As not strange, but many of our literally grapple-grapple typically recognized to building a. After welcome speeches, it was the turn order. I coaxing it out sector A9 Berlin-Munich, that me on the early upsetting. Not grassroots me this sector, but nothing not do about it. Mood pripodnyalos, when I learned, who will from opening in neighboring sector on the right hand. This was my neighbor on sector in the past year Anatoly (Bazzer). He entire Saturday repeated, that wants to fall into neighboring sector with me, that would avenge the last year and here is this chance him offered fate. Aside from this, this very about to man, with which not was bored the entire past rock on and as it turned out, not had to to be bored and in this year. The only, me was very confusing to the, that sorrowful he in this same sector. This advantage for him.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140729/XzYLF3g31x.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/140729/P2EchuIVD3.jpg
From-for evening rain I slipped a and's flat, with a platform in the hands of, on the whole its sector. Surprisingly, as I nothing not broken itself and not has broken platform. Increasingly around was wet and slip for anyone is possible, from-for what I even not observed as over hour twenty-minutes, publisher on training. Grapple-grapple managed. And here is signal on zakorm. So quickly I even never worked. 10 minutes me drags very long. The next signal and start. Impose, even impose and even, even, and fish no! The only, who began harvest virtually immediately, this was our rival - Dvorchuk Vladimir in sector about 10. "Not well for us" - thought I. But through half an hour of exercise on the sly began harvest and Petr (Madanel) (A10) A in this time Anatoly (Bazzer) on to max kalposhil casualties. Increasingly better than nothing. "Ah" - think "Soon fish must approach the and me on waiting lists." So over and a half hours. And here went psychological attack with hand my neighbor with lev Alexander Shulgina (v-8), he replaced the distance, became hurl further. Dvorchuk initially began harvest with is far (44oborota). "Not perishing something Aleksander something prompted through a trainer!?" - on thought I. Good, not long me had to tormented, so as I find the first not large movement kvivertipa. Not're just a silly girl has drawn fish? The first poklyovka and I its just blew up. Rapid perezabros and virtually immediately should poklyovka. Ur! The first krasnopyorka in sadke (grams 30-50). But, a long time more nothing. Such impression, that I fished out a scout. The next fish again such a-as krasnopyorka. Poorly. If will face only krasnopyorka on my point, then bad my affairs. Poklyovka and here is he! The first podleschik in sadke. Joy there is no limit. The next and a half hours poklyovki were, but not permanent, but recent three hours tournaments . As from barred. First time I regions to, that such "harvest in pace." I understood one thing, technique need to execute orders, to train. There is no sufficient experience I have in speed it comes to shagging. Fishing was not stable, but laughable and joy of the in our part of the zone was from the beginning of and until the end of. Until now are sore then we from laughter. So and flew all six hours. Another signal booking,, that have us remained five minutes until the end of. In this time I missed one a white bream under with their feet, and for second lacked couple of seconds extricate from water. A pity.
Weighing up the began to with past sectors. Hear about 10 slightly more 15kg. Not, like, 70 pounds. A10 slightly more 8kg. Normally. Was distracted and not heard outcome Anatoly. My turn. Scales, have shown 10,080kg. Anatoly in sadness, it turns out have him slightly less 10kg. Ah modicum one victory for me. So and . Neighbor slevo Alexander about 11kg. Already on these outcomes I understood, that goblet us not in sight. Outcome: Odessa - 84,130 kg, Chisinau - 76,000 kg. Notorious. One thing what inspired, from our I the third. If would not the past two a white bream could be and second (the difference between 2-'s and the 3-them 200gramm). Given, that I not torchbearer in full sense this words, I believe this achievement.
Fees, awarding and with pessimism, that all of this ended, but with good impressions'm leaving home. Odessites promised very an interesting hillsides in next year. Await the not theyll fix it next battle.

Last edited by margulis (Jul 29 2014 13:03:36)

+7

All Hi.
Never thought, that in November can be with success harvest carp and an. Catching on feeder, prikormka - FishDrim with adding kicks, tooling - method, the nozzle sitch - peg finally collided maize. Had forced with morning until the evening. Outcome: Driven carps - 2 and 4kg, and 6kg selected an.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141102/5dp8gblYrp.jpg
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141102/pcHiciv320.jpg

Decided to, that in this year d harvest carp until the last. On the river even not pulling. NKhNCh

+7

Drove today with friend on Lake, but hope to capture modicum something practical not was. After three plentiful rainfall, matter cold snap dragged. Already seven days as temperatures a day to grapple topped 0 degrees. "Crucian, Perhaps, already in state of hibernation, and carp even need to be able harvest in this time year" - so I thought. Have Bank temperatures Overboard shown to -3. Not cater decomposed, yet, zabrosilis and here is went minutes expectations, hear breath detection. The first sea Bass took the bait have friend already after nine morning. Were delighted, but after again silence. Was biting, with uneven success, but modicum something they were catching. We happy with, that not left with empty-handed. In recent days November I not yet never not catching such bunch of good-lookers karasey. Season not yet closed, hope December Oxygene even and pile of carp.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141129/huh3c1G8o0.jpg

http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141129/BOAbh1CDON.jpg
Continuation of should.

+6

Nice, so this you have warmly relatively! Climate the other! Three years ago 14 November more 40 kg carp!! Rudely speaking from 2.5 until 6.5 kg. With 9 :0 0 until 13 :0 0. I this Czechoslovak November will remember never, when drove, all friends said that I sick on head and're a scumbag arms) When returned, pokazpl derzhitsya how many've caught just. Had brought everyone on karpiku in the oven under 3 kg, their opinion are) 14 fish slovleno, 11 otpuschenno!

+1

DangerousQ7were even guys, so they very surprised, that not nibble part not one carp. They already not the first year gets caught carp until ledostava, in including and on this the lake. I not yet left attempts to, d touring until even weather more-less allows. ;)

+1

Correctly! As says one bike a good with each multiple grammot and medals and for peroe place on Radute in including: "Winter carp, too, komitsya, and feeds on enough actively, but far less frequently, in average roughly one day in week. So session on Cold water must be not less 7 days. You can in my stretch 6 days without single peak signalizatora, but on 7 day you 30 fish and beat personal record for major fish, but under this you should be am confident in place and nozzle of, prikormochnaya program as such is and not need a - candy or method. "

Wanted to would to you in Visitors and Gone Fishin '(. To mozhaleniyu with Moldova stalkiaayum often only on work and only remotely :(

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Nov 30 2014 15:40:19)

+1

DangerousQ7who knows. Can and we'll go fishing when any. ;)

I with friend built plans, as closefishing year. Dniester me in this year particularly as something not attracted, so been decided was to go on Lake. Not feeding at all no illusions on success, we decided to go this Christmas season, today. All the more, that forecast weather was highly a good: Promised the sun shining, moderate Western wind and warmly until + 9 degrees. In the early Sixth we already keeping the path to new senses here. Nor I nor each never in December not were fishing on the lake. For us this in interesting. In city of Overboard was + 1, and here is have Lake -3 degrees. Quickly razlozhivshis, as times strictly to dawn, we also quickly zabrosilis.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141225/sK7mOUXe3N.jpg
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141225/dgWTZ2o1Z9.jpg
And foreclosure minutes expectations activities dramatically, relying in clock. With morning semaphore constantly serving voice, periodically popikivaya, but without any belly. Roughly gender tenth the first long awaited poklyovka have friend. On Bank just a dace. Okay. "Not supply the trouble the beginning of" - thought we. The sun shining the beginning of increasingly stronger-heat, that equestrianism hope on malomalskiy are they biting. About eleven the first lifting. Wastes. Table. Through couple of dozen minutes. Music for my ear. Indicator. The first Crucian. Ur-and. And the latest.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/141225/rJ045hP69F.jpg
Fishing ended not mellow begin. The sun found for tuchkami and increasingly. "Light pogas, 's not will" :D pity, but that there is i.e.. Website when even couple of more hours without any movements swingers'. We gathered and drove away home. Here is such the end of the year.

Last edited by margulis (Dec 25 2014 20:40:12)

+2

The long-awaited opening the season 2015 die aller neueste Kreation aus!
Not despite lengthy rain on the eve, the first fish was vylovlena on all laws karpovoy industrialized fishing on hair. Particularly boast of not than, but several karpikov and couple of good pair karasey increasingly same me exhilarating to.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150315/ctRP15t4a3.jpg

This the first my Common Black-headed Gull fish interpreted in March!

+1

And then for the same rules karpovoy industrialized fishing on hair meanwhile carp on kitchen / in tazike / spread it on the grass?

Hedin wrote:

And then for the same rules karpovoy industrialized fishing on hair meanwhile carp on kitchen / in tazike / spread it on the grass?

And where written, that karpovaya had forced this necessarily sfotografirovannaya fish in a photo? :D

In Friday on the evening, I with friend, must have liked on our "truthful" adverse meteorological sites and decided to go in Sunday. Like, weather must be on many more comfortable than in Saturday. Already in Saturday those same sites have shown us kukish and have a new not joyous forecast. Prime not where, we are going in Sunday, but until the last hoped, that weather will have mercy on over us.
Morning. Forecast weather not have failed - on the street "President"! Entire a path we oversaw the projection and for the wipers, which not print enough of them motherfuckers dehumidify-glass. In brain wriggles around only one thing word "President." Ticket taker claims: "On a dam on machines is NOT available for" one of these cracked he. Slightly-slightly. Good were even the fishermen on Vito, which also his "were loading." Under the end of the he someone telephoned and we received good. On levees we understood, that on fact "President full." Wind the first they heard was (shadowing 10 flushed / with) yes even in yo 'face. -, waves of as on Sea.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150330/OtTUCFgubw.jpg
With sorrow in half decomposed, yet, zabrosilis. Have become we're going to freeze.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150330/1i64r1OI7W.jpg
From-for wind and cold rain, seemed, that temperatures on the street even winter, same freezing. Hands are frozen through. , got all dressed up we clearly not on variability, after all us promised 3 flushed / with and until + 10, Hi,. Through some time search fish at different made it from Bank, finally the first karpik on gender kilo on Bank. Fish klevala with uneven success and on further from Bank. Are they biting was slightly better during calm on the rain, as only rain attempt, poklyovki ongoing. In this time triviality not Behhhh. Mostly karasiki 250-500gramm and couple of karpikov on gender kilo. From-for debris, which washed up many to Bank, was couple of skhodov.
Already to three hours us ARGUMENTY fight with weather and we gathered. Outcome roughly 3.5 kilo fish.
Arriving in city we were freaked out. Almost calm. Broke us weather as never. Very, frozen, but a satisfied. Fishing Commission itself, not despite all the rigors of the weather.

Last edited by margulis (Mar 30 2015 06:16:34)

+4

If would can be was touring on fishing trip, when you want himself, not when dictate circumstances.
Setting the remittances of Gone Fishin '(had a chance on Sunday (yesterday). Forecast on variability, as usually, average Russian salary, but good without abundant rainfall. Predicted quite a strong wind, with neimovernymi aspirations wind. With the first zorkoy we arrived to the lake, wind already-in entire. Obezdiv virtually increasingly Lake (it quite large), we found place, where wind not so heavily a routine. Rapid probivka trawling, zakorm, impose udilisch. Long expectation. We with friend have flicked on two karpovika, and themselves sat across on Mr. Picker here harvest small-change. Frankly, I friend even on the morning said, that not very believe in successful fishing trip from-for weather. On term, "I've mastered cold rain, temperatures air on the second day has fallen with + 25 until + 10. I was am confident, that this contributed on fish not in better side for us. At least triviality not ready to be bored. Roughly in nine morning wind reversed the direction, as times on us. Sometimes impulses were such forces, that semaphore worked, not sitting, that done were virtually have water. Have ascended not some sort of joke waves of.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i711/1504/ef/84902e4c1526.jpg
http://s020.radikal.ru/i705/1504/66/bcdbbb15d02a.jpg

This is even more natalkivalo on thought, that awesome sauce us not in sight. In place, where were zakinuty my tackle, the depth of was just 75 see, have Comrade cm wooden palette. Under such. Indeed hardly fish will feeds on on this conceals. Little moreover. At times nakatyvali the dark cloud and benefited the snow, then rain.
http://s011.radikal.ru/i318/1504/c1/1b4625f3ea9a.jpg

In such conditions became virtually impossible to fish on Picker. Vershinku so boltalo, that not was clear, are they biting or simply wind keeps fiddling with. Had to his muster. Became bored and chilly. Even tea not helped.
Initially goal was exclusively carp, but by the afternoon after not single poklyovki, I decided to reverse tactics and to capture although would couple of good karasey. Tied metodnuyu prikormku was in scrap and I used pasta, refrigerate with past fishing trips. Established metodnuyu crime as, planted pasta and in water. Through an hour or so the first karasik grams on 350 was on Bank. "Ah modicum something" - thought I. Again slapped a paste and: Diving. Waited long. In this time each harks back first carp on kilo. After not large calm in wind (roughly on 20-30min.) I heard not big PC starts beeping signalizatora, then another. Red line of being able to udilischu in the hope on continuation of. Only through couple of minutes, swinger began its smooth movement down. Lisping and feel resistance on other end. The first thought - zatsep. Lifting. Like definitely a sidewinder. And here feel fish. After not large resistance near Bank e?anaaao carp in podsake. Joy there is no limit. The first trofeychik in this season.
http://i077.radikal.ru/1504/46/605d7d33b2a6.jpg
Shoulder on 3200gr. Then was even sea Bass and karpik grams on 500.
Not despite a tough day, fishing remained overcompensate exasperated.

+5

CHISINAU vs. ODESSA MatchFishing Battle 2015
Place conducting: 46km. Dniester, sec. Lighthouses, Belyaevsky district.
This traditional celebration became already one of the main events my fishing life. I one of those, who is participating with first year and so felt cargo responsibility, the more, that two years consecutive the Asian its people in Odessa. Not Id say, that the first two year I while less, but this year was the emphasis we must were win any valued. In principle this understood all, and leading the, and captain and all separately. So until themselves competition we not times met discuss all nuances. Even some go on retreatments and this, contributed not small contribution in our further actions. On one of meetings we decided not on piecework and the organization in in a good and expensive prikormku. Initially choice fell on Sensas Gross Gardon, but until we decided on, he has vanished with being shelved. His Head little and he quickly our. The next saturated planned already after competition. That to do? Decided, that can be zameshatsya on Gross professional photographer, but from vde. This decision team me slightly back up...... tightened, so I decided to: - Better not the Sensas, than the vde. Wu us among athletes already long popular view, that better Sensasa on Dnestr there is nothing. So I followed and bought from moreover that was: Super feeder big Fisch, super black gross Gardon and brasem. Better let will - thought I.
And so, day, X. An alarm clock on two hours night, quick fees, arrival for mate-captain and his son-an. Exactly in three we on refuelling on the check-out from cities, as and perhaps in advance. Through gender hours illegally in reversed of Odessa. Until largest, in principle, the road took a not so perishing and much time, and here is on largest we stuck. Small clearer, on Ukrainian largest. Our we over for gender hours, and here is the next for almost two. Mood was elated, so not particularly opechalilis. The only, that we already try on retreatments. So have reached! On place us fierce another customs. With pervachkom and snacks.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/3mMWI55OU4.jpg
After rapid formalizing the customs procedures , over and means of a draw. My sector Number 6. The first affair quickly zameshalsya on Sensase. Not all was a I have on vde. Enleve I began roughly in 11 hours. Raschekhlil Light dura-Ace Beiste and A psychic Beiste. Monopoly two distance there is: 25 gather steam; and 50 gather steam; (dura-Ace 4,000). Harvest began with blizhnyaka. After 5 fringes feeders zakorma, I put on a ceasing '10 "or above 0.12 with a hook Ovner 12 Penny Hook. Literally immediately sela plotvichka grams 150, then two an slightly more. Like not poorly, but something went wrong and starters peck petty gustyorka (ah very petty), that even need was manages reel in, periodically've been busted Crucian. In one moment are they biting has vanished on while, and here not a bad poklyovka, strike and feel, something decent on the hook. After not sustained struggle on the surface emerges . Pike perch! Shoulder on kilo two hundred. After again gustyorka. So past hour. Decided to try dalnyak. Virtually immediately began peck Crucian quite profit sizes.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/w7dzAeNyBC.jpg
The only, that implementation was not important. Began to experiment with a leash around, with a hook. Alighted on hooks Korean firms Leader with very interesting form of (samopodsekayuschiysya). Although they cheap, but I very often they'm using. They not times argued its a good zasekaemost and under this the percentage of implementation sharply podskakival. Meanwhile, from just arsenal bryzgalok , I has exposed couple of workers: Maggot from vde and own preparations Propolis. Very big a long karasey, I decided to even times sit on blizhnyake , that would calculate, as increase the percentage of zasekaemosti gustyorki. Increasing length the leash and reducing number of kicks on the hook until one are gadgets, like became better and even sea Bass poklyovyval. Under the end of the coaching received decided to to return on dalnyak and test point. Crucian again became peck regularly. So, they outcome: Rate on BlizNak to do not worth and tomorrow will have muster khevik and Volkswagen Jetta TDI.
After coaching received us waited ukha and fruit with flesh, and also large diversity alcoholic. Me facilitated my non-alcoholic beer, which I that I brought with a. After feasts, a slight assembly to discuss strategy. On meeting I learned, that have one of our worked spray Garlic. I think, that this with played not minor role, in my it comes to shagging in round. We decided zameshatsya with the evening. I not became to change composition and zameshalsya also and on same. After all of preparation the again communication with odessitami. In ten curfew.
Morning. Mosquitoes at night were MA It obtrusive, so not felt themselves fully, refreshed,, but and not fatigued. In six building, zherebyovka and me marks Number 15, after discover that with me on the box will L Svetlana.
Get out on ring and understand, morning is an excellent.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/qMSqWB4bGm.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/Jzg0b2Gq61.jpg
With blizhnyakom I completes his turn immediately 35 gather steam;, and here is with dalnyakom raze could not. The like something on 62-not shoot scandisk, then on 57 the 1930, then on 53-'s. After many zabrosov decided to stop on 57 the 1930. Exactly in nine start. Initially decided to, increasingly ???, start with a near distance there is. Five feeders: Diving and await the. Went not Dhabi poklyovki and after couple of zabrosov the first gustyorka my. Is famously on our the box I the first opened expense. This well. Then Svetlana took gustyorku. Then development experiences from I, and then only Svetlana.) Through field hours leave five gather steam; . Nothing good. Here has flown thought: - Svetlana you left without fish. Past hour, and you only with two gustyorkami. As you you're done tour? You slow down my tryout team . Well, in anybody increasingly profoundly sad. Even through gender hours solve the, in the last time, add even five gather steam;, if outcome there is no, turn on dalnyak. Impose and on. Deplorably. Solve the, until'II tie it snap, imbabers try dalnyak. Virtually immediately went fish, podleschik not bad sizes mixture with karasyom. Pace of awesome sauce me not very been an option for. Was biting, not so as on train,. And here I recall, that on train, I has tried two type feeders. One closed type, another an open and more kormoyomkaya. By the way, trough one thing eeaaneiai umeltsa, VERY incredibly awesome. Recommend!)
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/piL2zNM0E4.jpg
He launched enleve with the first, so, I take it out second and in battle. Like better, but, something lacks. I'm adding more moldy worm. Has peaked, that there's gravy ???? as hedgehog.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/2112QhPjp4.jpg
Better, but poklyovki not such rosary beads and quick. Understand, that my the chosen sprays on coaching received not work, so as a day to early. And here recall, Slava (our fighter ) something spoke of for. , I take it out vial, spray and . About miracle! Is famously worked. And so, roughly through two hours after the beginning of round, I put fish on point and regularly was soaking the an, then not bad a white bream. Meanwhile Svetlana, too, starters and men, dalnyak. Me so it looked, that she not dobrasyvala until my distance there is, so it fish not embraced on the far-point. She returned on blizhneyu, but there nothing special not was biting,. The same gustyorka and sometimes karasik, but very rarely.
Almost through four hours with the beginning of round occurred simple poklyovka, but under sweep (martial arts) I immediately understood, that on how late something a massive one. Immediately thought about bream, but Dniester decided to me pamper the carp. Apparently from heat, carp was very passive, that not accounting for special labor lead the his in podsak. The latest hour struggle (sixth) I grapple had to sit through. Under the end of the even became "a tad" to experiment, that would as something'll perk up.
In three o, hooter margitoodete about the end round. In principle I understood, that otlovilsya not poorly, but judging by past years, this is even not meant, that we in leaders. Odessitam always has ever managed surprise anyone us common the result.
Here is and have bypassed my seats with weighing the. Your digits on traditional transportation have shown 8400 grams. Not poorly! Me say, that this the best outcome, but I not have a soft illusions. Ahead even several participants.
Judges f1.gpupdate.net the outcome and . Odessites guys got a little teary : Chisinau 62,230gramm Odessa 43,136gramm.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/sUbkkvgi92.jpg
Not can be! Yes even with so margin, slightly more 19 kilo! To everything, for me another the good news, my outcome, increasingly ???, the best! For me this was as balm applied per capita. Not for good reason sought to.
Then awardingand the path home.
Thank you odessitam for being welcomed and fight. And thank you our team, that have achieved this outcome and the Asian left in Chisinau.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150818/kJvcPb42Sm.jpg

Even photo with seats events: photo 1and photo 2.

Last edited by margulis (Aug 18 2015 20:13:17)

+6

Finally!
http://s017.radikal.ru/i405/1510/fc/a7309e181783t.jpg

+1

margulis wrote:

Finally!

Something not in sight nothing to acquire, not increases. Although I own best guess 8-), Vtayu ? peremogoyu. :flag:

http://s7.uploads.ru/ibMqN.jpg

Andrei, and want to expand on that?

Bykaraxa, Manowarthank you.
Want to expand on that. There is no forces. A host day rain with pulled and temperatures not higher + 4, and on senses here minus, as least 1. :rain: In such conditions I first time have been demonized by. Tomorrow'll dial miniotchyot. :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » When I not on fishing, I think about fishing.