All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Indignation.

Posts 61 to 90 of 100

ZooM wrote:

. In short d in weekend vodka to drink with pickle guy's instead fishing!

You this you. In Saturday promised with me to share.

ZooM wrote:

and attached on pillars reversed the and a butterworm ordered and obvesnoe all have spread in your bag

So here is from what I I'm floating,. You vsyotki in rifle on fish followed. Ah so I vozmuschayusya. You its fiderom, fiderom. :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

Well d in weekend vodka to drink with pickle guy's instead fishing! :)

Dwells in abstinence is man! :cool:

Ah as here abstention if such Commission in the disorder and stress, :no: :dontknow: :)

ZooM wrote:

Nu as here abstention if such Commission in the disorder and stress,

I'm holding on. But for me this in principle routinely. Even it comes not nervous and not catch on this about and not swears.

ZooM wrote:

Nu as here abstention if such Commission in the disorder and stress, :no:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I'm holding on. But for me this in principle routinely. Even it comes not nervous and not catch on this about and not swears.

- the Basic relax and to calm - this meditirovanie with fiderom on prosypayuschemsya a reservoir, and not necessarily for fish tank to go after here. In my opinion :cool:

wrote:

and not necessarily for fish tank to go after here.

This clean water self-delusions :crazyfun:

wrote:

not necessarily for fish tank to go after here

Romeo wrote:

this clean water self-delusions

One times after long hiatus this, can be, and in [kayf].
But if "a slump, you know" continues and on the second time, personally me this already irks.

Last edited by (Mar 5 2010 08:45:20)

Romeo wrote:

this clean water self-delusions :crazyfun:

Case come on body of water with fiderom + set of was loading up - population bottom, to leave on expanding, the accuracy of :dontknow:
Pleasure :cool:

Is obtainedfishing post I have)

shkatula wrote:

Zoom wrote (and):

In short d in weekend vodka to drink with pickle guy's instead fishing! :)

Dwells in abstinence is man! :cool:

The kind enabled OK not is fat :whistle:

- Ti znash yea gorlka kaloryna?!
- What ui, friend on a snack vzmem?
:rofl:

+1

Beate. Tomorrow the entire day not will be able be on Forum (first spinningovye contest, and on the evening super match Roma-Milan). Hope for this time no victims (except fish) not will?! :)
Always your, the moderator.

+2

Gepard wrote:

and on the evening super match Roma-Milan

Thank you! Such not every day case. Especially in the context situation with position in championship. :hobo:
P. S. To Stimul-Cash for fludik.

shkatula wrote:

Thanks! Such not every day case. Especially in the context situation with position in championship. :hobo:

Gepard wrote:

Thax. Tomorrow the entire day not will be able be on Forum (first spinningovye contest, and on the evening super match Roma-Milan). Hope for this time no victims (except fish) not will?! :)

Want express their outrage data controlled!
That means discussion match Roma - Milan on a fishing Forum?!
Especially, if in 23.00 been won by either Real in Madrid plays with Sevilla, Sevilla! :cool:

Muddle. Here such deal. There is reason for indignation, because as I tomorrow, together with its partner on as team (Silent) and with our an (Voblin) 'm disappearing on two days on championship area on spinningu (there such a turnout. From across the country ponaekhala - shopping). So am asking in Saturday and Sunday deal with drama. On Forum not telling. And me and my companions recall evil clarion word.

Gepard wrote:

[am asking in Saturday and Sunday deal with drama. On Forum not telling. And me and my companions recall evil clarion word.

Here is this we turn this car around " :jumping: :flag:

VIVA wrote:

I want express their outrage data controlled! That means discussion match Roma - Milan on a fishing Forum?! Especially, if in 23.00 been won by either Real in Madrid plays with Sevilla, Sevilla!

If pro football, then want voice their indignation about what when you, VIVA, commented match on PERVOM, then so heavily yelled GOL, that has awakened my son. So in next time, before as to shout GOL, molitvakh warning, type "Ubavte breath their successorsintentions." :D

fm967 wrote:

VIVA, commented match on PERVOM

Javadxan, user: VictorAnyakin Vatsko. He aiii ye. O.o. A I something dumav, ooi after radi.Nagadamo "entree in football." :glasses:
Aoaea it! :flag: :cool:

bond wrote:

Javadxan, user: VictorAnyakin Vatsko. He aiii ye. O.o. A I something dumav, ooi after radi.Nagadamo "entree in football." :glasses:
Aoaea it! :flag: :cool:

Prisoedenyayus to interferences those, that among fideristov there is mature FUTBOLOVEDY! :cool:
P. S. Now some and for months d look with special gusto! :jumping:

Nikolaich wrote:

So we OK for spectators are we rooting for! :flag:

Nikolayevich.
Judging by todays outcomes, much to root need to for fish. More accurately, for its appetite, because as she simply by on participants (in the first round from 81 stakeholder about 50 were with with zeros :))

+1

And where can be watch results first round of the?

Only that looked in the news about situation with dumping our water in Kivskomu Sea - setochniki with elektroudochnikami simply children. :mad:
P. S. , it is a pity that Nature not keeps managing IZBERATELNO retaliate officials. o.O

+2

ZooM wrote:

A where can be watch results first round of the?

Seryoga. The organizers with the results sit on a reservoir. Not known, will be whether have them opportunity withdraw in staff and to publish results. After first round of the has topped team "Rybachok" (Chernivtsi), at the second place was Respublika Severnaa (Odessa), third, accurately not Id say, but it seems Zaporozhye. In the second round could a bit change (zeros slightly less). We results not and facebook. Know that Respublika Severnaa released without zeros. If have Fisherwoman are and Zaporizhia there is zeros, then Respublika Severnaa goes forward. But would still, all will be decided tomorrow in the third round.

Hymalayan, thanks for info, and the friends go there, and veste the there and phones on for zone.

shkatula wrote:

Only that looked in the news about situation with dumping our water in Kivskomu Sea - setochniki with elektroudochnikami simply children

Video:
http://www.novy.tv/ru/reporter/ukraine/ … 19/28.html

shkatula wrote:

Only that looked in the news about situation with dumping our water in Kivskomu Sea - setochniki with elektroudochnikami simply children.

Hungry on Leksusakh pack fish fellow, proudly paziruya before relatives. Breadwinner. Getter, TPA f-fuck.. A lox with a pedicure, okay. :mad:

Last edited by (Mar 15 2010 02:37:03)

+3

Realistically, otnostelno this news am asking maternuyu speech not funny, because as in other words similar douchiness to call not is obtained! Simply even 4000m2 as well as same all within! :mad: :angry: :x :canthearyou:

+2

Disposal of water need. Otherwise with such winter and expected fallout. (Weeks two still will lumping snow) podtoplenie inevitably. So that all have made correctly. Fish its population of will restore. What not do you say about the people if their realistically would wash away flooding :dontknow:

And the that fish rowing continuously. So let rowing continuously. Would still she sdohnet. If and further disposal of water will :hobo:

+2

Nikolaich wrote:

There's nothing was illegally namyvat sand and build ????. On western every year podtoplyaet - there modicum someone bothered about the people? And here direct interest owners "khatynok." And still: In 21 century cannot be calculate as do disposal of, to ice blasting fish not saisse? Stupidly the ice, explode - less harm was would.

Yes I with this debate not d, but on fact if not bounce water the the likelihood water damage of Kyiv very great.

For example in this year on Starobesheve created water toppled, almost on 2 Dam. From-for this fishing was charitably not very (according to shoreline marriages lyutovali entire winter. They not print enough of them motherfuckers with them fight. Too many their persist povylazilo. But with other hand if would not toppled, water the the likelihood breakthrough levees and dumb flushing - Brusyliv Starobeshevo could become not such perishing unreal.

So that emotions trumps emotion but on fact on specifically patterns of situation water 100% need to was from discharging ???? sharply.