All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Vrowning

Fidery Vrowning

Posts 31 to 60 of 141

duffy333 wrote:

Pasha, you at all apologist themes "and why pay more?!"

This yes :) Palka must approached only and yield pleasure. And she not necessarily will expensive. Simply need to different look. :) Materials the alone and those same, importantly as they are collected. :)

+1

As written in signature have one forumchanina from Domika Rybak's, Marketing - this when the coil turned their in http from slice meteor. So and here.

Black&White wrote:

How written in signature have one forumchanina from Domika Rybak's, Marketing - this when coil turned their in http from slice meteor. So and here.

Why so far walk? Volodey2007

Malyshh wrote:

Nu Serozha on such distance there is eiaee and buddy Dutch until 160 and like Fox I distans, and they are worth cheaper. Ah and of course same there is stick which capable explicit impose for 100 flushed and except turnamenta.

Stepanych already as something wrote why Tornamenty Long Distansy after DM160 and Horizons Institute: He and easier, and carbon fibre more high-quality make its deal - for fishing trip on alone and those same made it get tired of puttin less. As a consequence this the accuracy of and the quality of zabrosa, and in end outcome fishing. Simply when] However on Dalnike sometimes, then can be "withstand" virtually any place it. As, for example, I its Browning Long Range until pores until time. They highly are close with Fox Gorizont on their TTKh - incredibly powerful, but heaviest and koloobraznye. But as only me fewer shabby.There dlovit on distant made it, I immediately same began isakat something I feel safer.
Ah, and if] However on such made it constantly, then're trying to pick a maximally calibrated option under its style industrialized fishing. And here already for something to "was mishandled in hand" account for to pay. I Stepanychu believe, when he says, that his kit from Long and Bassii this the best, that there is on this moment for extra-the far-industrialized fishing fiderom. Because as him don't care the high-hat - he for specific characteristics ", chasing them around" under its style industrialized fishing.

That until prices, then of course have several promotion in price dynamite much component as marketing costs, so and costs "on content office", call this is so. And small "brands" this to do need not. Especially if helpful Asians offer "for entertaining Quiz a small" letterheads for already developed someone or for someone ;)
Me guys, which drive in China on businesses shared, that there, knowing seats :D, can be choose the researchers virtually all, that there is on the planet. Udilisch in including. And RUSSIA.com. with Chinese about volumes and price, you arrive at under their "label" all that anywhere. Industrial espionage, as national policy. So "the English" Dayva and winds a their top forms in Scotland despite highly a high-, not somewhere in Southeast Asia. So same as Reglass from Italy not transfers its plant.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2014 13:50:39)

+3

Need to muster dalnoboyniki in one place and to play skee-they) In one place together St in conductors 400 + and test 150 +. For example on Spring in an exhibition watch that there is in such ???? ???? and try get. To the same must withdraw navye model, can updated will. I think such venue will help deal in parts of issues :) and can even decides some disputes.

duffy333 wrote:

I dont guys, which drive in China on businesses shared, that there, knowing seats, can be choose the researchers virtually all, that there is on the planet. Udilisch in including. And RUSSIA.com. with Chinese about volumes and price, you arrive at under their "label" all that anywhere. Industrial espionage, as national policy.

Familiar shared, that wanted order in China spinningi dura-Ace (on same factory). The Chinese agreed do, but only under the other trademark and with small changes in design. But. Recently came know, the Chinese, with whom we are working, asked for this have them. The answer a bit hit. Say, that even this practice exits have serious producers. Factories in China all more becomes, and serious customers not gets. Not want to risk. On nutshell of course all will promise, but product will not only design differ, to problems with "copyright holders concerned" products not was.

For the fabrication "under name Brands proposition" at all speech not goes. These only "kustari" engage in, but the already gonna be super awkward, and for the quality of no conversation be not can.

Malyshh wrote:

I think such venue will help deal in parts of issues

Point all long sorely tested. The most dalnoboynaya - turnament I distans 165. For him - EBM 160. Further - turnament I 150 (like so pralno is called), further - EBM 100. Can and still something there is, but have us not sells. Perhaps zemeks 180 can vklinitsya, but need to try.
This there is in view with the feeding trough type AKhS 80-100-120 Propulsion On such utyugakh as times well are visible opportunities stick. T. E. Regime real examine alternative treatments for river fishing, necessarily with the feeding trough + prikormka, no lorries and etc. :D

Idea with pokidushkami of course Good. But need understand, that there with reviews will all oops as not simply. And certainly their perceive as "recommendation to purchase" not worth, in my opinion.
Much under assessing these udilisch highly subjectively from-for personal sensations each of testers on such pokidushkakh - someone zealot rapid St, someone places progressivov. Yes and "cause" pounder with coil on all 100% hardly will hurl. Pro the accuracy of the same - hands must get used to udtlischu. That is called pristrelyatsya need. So that here everyone should will write its subjective rating with directions from why precisely so he believes, what pros and cons saw for themselves.
Moreover one thing and the same udilishche will highly on ways leave impression in matter no weight and with what shpuley will stand coil - it is one thing put coil with longkastovoy shpuley and weight under 700gr (for example Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Fidermaster), another matter weight in 450gr (Dayva Basiair Stepanycha). Or to compare what any coil in size 3,500 on Dayve (as I have Blast 3520) with mini-big-Morrowind making type my Daiwa CASTIZM 25 QD.
All of these "junk" need simply harvest - only on church pugayusche potential cordages. Either came up any "computer by", which one enrage not will, and for another as bone in toothache :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 14 2014 14:14:55)

+2

Alex74 wrote:

point all long sorely tested. The most dalnoboynaya - turnament I distans 165. For him - EBM 160. Further - turnament I 150 (like so pralno is the, further - EBM 100. Can and still something there is, but have us not sells. Perhaps zemeks 180 can vklinitsya, but need to try.
This there is in view with the feeding trough type AKhS 80-100-120 Propulsion On such utyugakh as times well are visible opportunities stick. T. E. Regime real examine alternative treatments for river fishing, necessarily with the feeding trough + prikormka, no lorries and etc.

I in sight something missed. Where this known? What stick still initial pulse? We have balzer, shimano, salmo, even asked you, Japan's Mikado, trabukko, disconnector, Fox brand, to and here is can have favarita something will. With whatever with sticks first dm and turnament?
I threw some dm and me not grassroots. And far. Rolls them I have would not broke a. I only not remember that for model. Seryoga tell pollsters, this his was. He, truth, said that me she not like even before as I them threw.

duffy333 wrote:

The notion with pokidushkami of course Good. But need understand, that there with reviews will all oops as not simply. And certainly their perceive as "recommendation to purchase" not worth, in my opinion.
Much under assessing these udilisch highly subjectively from-for personal sensations each of testers on such pokidushkakh - someone zealot rapid St, someone places progressivov. Yes and "cause" pounder with coil on all 100% hardly will hurl. Pro the accuracy of the same - hands must get used to udtlischu. That is called pristrelyatsya need. So that here everyone should will write its subjective rating with directions from why precisely so he believes, what pros and cons saw for themselves.

Fully agree. But broskovye quality can be will sense the. I necessarily scales, pick up volumes K, that would and stick povzveshivat and zabrasyvaemye weight.

Pasha,, sorely tested on church. :) and on personal experience. Have Stepanycha were Foxes, trabuki, dm. Let himself better will tell, that was have him.
I have - disconnector, shimano. All, that not can fulfill get task, otseivaetsya by natural selection. :D
Have this - a form not "shoots", have another - rings small and knot the main with the shock of leader poorly crashes. Have third - here's a little too short.
Have fourth the most hard vershinka too soft and TUR more hard there is no opportunities. And camping on D.
But this again same - strictly personal sensations after season industrialized fishing on range missiles 80-85 forge the Have Stepanycha experience much more, but not think, that he will tell differently.
Panimaesh, in than deal. If one takes for fishing trip 50 sequences of throws on 85 meters, at first plan goggling out such small beer, on which before at all paid no attention.
All because of - my modest opinion. :disappointed:

+2

Ah perhaps this and so. I more will be able say, when'll take a look the rest. :)

+1

Malyshh wrote:

I threw some dm and me not grassroots. And far. Rolls them I have would not broke a. I only not remember that for model. Seryoga tell pollsters, this his was. He, truth, said that me she not like even before as I them threw.

DM100 :D

duffy333 wrote:

DM100

In need to be remembered.)

Guys, honored two minutes and out forum (long not was), so me today four words entire night dream about will. Kastizm, Stepanych, LongDistans, and most worryingly word "DM160" :(
Vhat you are grateful on alone and those same things on many topics.
Moderators the on Forum there is?

To Stimul-Cash that in yourwith its statutes lezu, but a sense of that all try to only continue to cast until away and lot more.
Not nothing in bayonets.

On topic - a small IMKhOshnyy the review novelties disconnector

+1

Yura L. wrote:

to Stimul-Cash that in yourwith its statutes lezu, but a sense of that all try to only continue to cast until away and lot more.

This from than a lost cause have us :D - if hurl take a closer and smaller, then the last couple of months enjoyed either bull, isn't he, either again bull, isn't he, either fish ah very sports sizes. No pleasure from fishing :angry: MA It bad year. And at all, and on fishing in particular :(

+1

valex wrote:

Greetings.
Messrs. could you tell me, that for feeder browning Bob Nudd facing Power Feeder (13 ft / 3.90 m until 120gr.
In banned betting with your social network pleasantly not has found about offense nothing.
Seems interested build.
Judging by core coursework they and vershinkam 1,2,3 Anabelle Lake now this software?
What your dozen done?
Can from whom there is either testil?
Interestingly increasingly about offense.

This very the old model, rupnica if am not mistaken until 2007 or 2008

I not know as they themselves will in work - but "on potryakh" new browning Sphere, even if roll back design and hardware - this simply explosion brain. Respekt.

wrote:

I not know as they themselves will in work - but "on potryakh" new browning Sphere, even if roll back design and hardware - this simply explosion brain. Respekt.

http://sg.uploads.ru/mWkrE.jpg

And how many this "explosion brain" will cost in Ukraine? Or his need s name in "gap purse" :yep:

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 21 2015 13:33:15)

Bykaraxa wrote:

And how many this "explosion brain" will cost in Ukraine? Or his need s name in "gap purse"

Edited Bykaraxa (Today 13 :33: 15)

Ah, he even in Europe are worth on gap all, under 4 hundreds of while. But with other hand, in Ukraine Dayvovskikh Turnamentov and other Hardy - pond he, and they still more expensive.

On Ukrainianpricing power Browning's better in Three pillars comply.

Not think, that Three China will since these rods up. Judging by from current economic situation I would their only on predzakazu with full staple had brought :dontknow:

wrote:

Nu, he even in Europe are worth on gap all, under 4 hundreds of while. But with other hand, in Ukraine Dayvovskikh Turnamentov and other Hardy - pond he, and they still more expensive.

Ah not all so profoundly sad. In "Evropakh" Sphere is worth less 170- 250 Pounds, until top -DAVE and dura-Ace on price is not pulling. On work not Id say, alive not kept. In Moscow 18,000-19,000 rubles.
In Recheur.com for Ukraine stick are worth from 4900-grammar UAH.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 21 2015 18:04:19)

As me only that told the Professionals in Kyiv will. Not the entire range a series of, but something as. So that about asked "on potryakh" (a clear deal, that on waters not would give try on experience: '() think that update my. Consider, that there for "explosion brain." I have until that "explosion brain" was only from one rods up - Dayva Tornament MultiMatch.

duffy333 wrote:

Dont think, that Three China will since these rods up. Judging by from current economic situation I would their only on predzakazu with full staple had brought

And now the situation such a, that more just suffered, in terms of sales, the average segment. Have mandated - lower, but relatively not strongly.

Last edited by (Jun 21 2015 23:43:01)

duffy333 wrote:

How me only that told the Professionals in Kyiv will. Not the entire range a series of, but something as. So that about asked "on potryakh" (a clear deal, that on waters not would give try on experience) think that update my. Consider, that there for "explosion brain." I have until that "explosion brain" was only from one rods up - Dayva Tornament MultiMatch.

Cergey! And you pro this your cast wrote?

duffy333 wrote:

We'll see, that there for "explosion brain." I have until that "explosion brain" was only from one rods up - Dayva Tornament MultiMatch.

In living not saw, so until on "Bang" to brain pulling only the price, ah very costly for Browning's. Aside from this again terribly flawed picking the vershinok. From already available reviews, have the medium, comfortable weight in two times below from declared, that in principle is logical judging by vershinkam in goes. Rings again same the past century. From benefit to until see some ingenious design pens and the promised weight letterhead.
So, that gladly to read to yours neutral enforcement opinion! Have the most until there is no opportunities watch, and the that until read, very subjectively, more advertisements.

PVR wrote:

Rings again same the past century.

Rings similar on Fuji Torzite - best on this moment.

Bob Nudd wrote:

Fuji Torzite

For fidera this net picked up by the cops.

wrote:

To fidera this net picked up by the cops.

And for karpovikov)

Bob Nudd wrote:

rings similar on Fuji Torzite - best on this moment.

In first this not Torzayt, and karpovaya a series of rings BSVAG Guides from it. To-a series of from it better idea will.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Vrowning