All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Molasses prikormka (molasses betain 20%, traditional) for bait shop, Boylov

Molasses prikormka (molasses betain 20%, traditional) for bait shop, Boylov

Posts 1 to 30 of 124

molasses molasses + traditional molasses

PRICE represented for FASOVANNUYu FIXE In NEW VEDRYShKI from quality at plastic (from 1l until 20l) photo already on site

Fancy molasses

Molochar 21% 450 - 60 Grzywna (
5l - 125 Grzywna (
Drinkable - 200 Grzywna (
20l - 350 Grzywna (
40l - 650 Grzywna (

molasses traditional

Drinkable - 350 Grzywna (
20l - 650 Grzywna (
40l - 1250 Grzywna (

The pot seeds (ONLY the OPT)

10 kg - 1,000 Grzywna (

Orders BOLShAЯ PROSBA to do through site:
http://molasses.com.ua/

Last edited by kiev_patoka (Aug 5 2016 10:49:23)

+1

kiev_patoka wrote:

Operative, reliably!
Book please on the telephone:

On expense operationally, I would Lorre makes a bet. Telephoned in environment, said "sending." Thursday quiet, in Friday telephoned, the answer "today post", on airline in Saturday after lunch SMS and number of lading.

Nafanja wrote:

At expense operationally, I would Lorre makes a bet. Telephoned in environment, said "sending." Thursday quiet, in Friday telephoned, the answer "today post", on airline in Saturday after lunch SMS and number of lading.

I sent in Friday, in that day, when on card derived money. Regime work a new mails (weekend days) are looking on site.

Nafanja wrote:

kiev’s organs is patoka wrote (and):

Operationally, reliably!
Book please on the telephone:

On expense operationally, I would Lorre makes a bet. Telephoned in environment, said "sending." Thursday quiet, in Friday telephoned, the answer "today post", on airline in Saturday after lunch SMS and number of lading.

Signature author

http://i023.radikal.ru/1112/a8/ce1e0528dafd.gif

I have all was clearly: In Friday late on the evening telephoned mention any country by the availability of, and in Saturday with the most morning all already took away. So all was operationally.

+1

kiev_patoka wrote:

I sent in Friday, in that day, when on card derived money. Regime work a new mails (weekend days) are looking on site.

What card,?? Girls drop out ESOB payment. Simply if any difficulties arise, usually warn. And not so to for sleeve need to was pull.

Could you tell me please svery use of maize meal treacle!!? With melasoy understandable and with maize meal not never not rebuffed!

Ростислав wrote:

could you tell me please svery use of maize meal treacle!!? With melasoy understandable and with maize meal not never not rebuffed!

Maize treacle use for production some caramels, lollipops, ice cream, loss can gum

Siv
Thank you for the answer! I so understood that in prikormke its use as svyazueshee and +!? Or she so same as molasses gives a laxative an effect? And smells she has maize starches or as have melasy sweet?

Nafanja wrote:

what card,?? Girls drop out ESOB payment. Simply if any difficulties arise, usually warn. And not so to for sleeve need to was pull.

Sorry then for inconvenience, usually try to put during all to send!

Ростислав wrote:

Siv
Thank you for the answer! I so understood that in prikormke its use as svyazueshee and +!? Or she so same as molasses gives a laxative an effect? And smells she has maize starches or as have melasy sweet?

Utterly is true! Laxative effect not gives so as not contains zolistykh substances. Smells sweet

Last edited by kiev_patoka (Jul 24 2013 18:40:13)

Melasu received thank you all quickly and oerativno yesterday have thrown off money in lunch today in lunch took away

kiev_patoka wrote:

Updating on saytehttp :/ / molasses.com.ua /

No updates, all on old :dontknow:

All received very clearly and operationally. Thank you.

+1

kiev_patoka
Than cannabis, that offer you, different from cannabis with Kurenovka? Except prices in 2 times?

Antrate wrote:

kiev_patoka
Than cannabis, that offer you, different from cannabis with Kurenovka? Except prices in 2 times?

My agricultural grown fondly!

Argument!

+1

Antrate wrote:

kiev_patoka

In two times more expensive or cheaper?

Thank you, I already understood should strive whom.
Let us wait SUPER AKTsIYu

Grand Canal from price, all time come on time, through day, me liked.

+1

Ростислав wrote:

could you tell me please svery use of maize meal treacle!!? With melasoy understandable and with maize meal not never not rebuffed!

Experienced fly fishermen. All of.
Share, please, experience use of maize meal treacle.

Can express personally its opinion: Until in as fishing not found it use of.
Taste of sweet, smell there is no. In as it catching fish orientirketsya in 1 turn on smells.

Bream in year time likes sweet a mixture. Karp, too,.

+1

kiev_patoka wrote:

turn conveniently through site http://molasses.com.ua/

Shota site your not is a. http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/Kolobki/don-t_mention.gif

There is question. Molasses fears peremorozki? To what temperature its can be slowed down? And if they found, then after defrosting she retains their properties or already all - on emit? What the most optimal conditions storage treacle? Term storage?
Thank you!

Yuri wrote:

There are question. Molasses fears peremorozki? To what temperature its can be slowed down? And if they found, then after defrosting she retains their properties or already all - on emit? What the most optimal conditions storage treacle? Term storage?
Thank you!

Optimally to store in cool the murky place
Under freeze of the becomes dense as Elecon, zamorazhivaniy in principle not fears and properties not loses

Last edited by kiev_patoka (Nov 13 2013 17:08:57)

+2

On Chisinau not send a?? Myb bought liters natsat :flag:

Could you tell me how many its need on 1kg prikormki for industrialized fishing on during and need whether its dear water

мах777 wrote:

could you tell me how many its need on 1kg prikormki for industrialized fishing on during and need whether its dear water

Dear water necessarily, if simply inject in lures from day one the lumps in it will become. Debauch in water right on, then Ideology and uvlazhnyay lures from day one. For tide'm using on 1kg prikorma 100-200 g. Works is famously!!

+1

Yuri wrote:

There are question. Molasses fears peremorozki? To what temperature its can be slowed down? And if they found, then after defrosting she retains their properties or already all - on emit? What the most optimal conditions storage treacle? Term storage?
Thank you!

Yura, this as oil-cake, better fresh!

Understood. Thank you! And the I know, keep in underground reservoirs, there accurately not will "minus", but I have such a there.
Sasha, employed lichku, please.

Siv wrote:

Yura, this as oil-cake, better fresh!

Fresh always well.
I have molasses is worth in bottled under room temperature and case on year.
Nothing with it not happened. -set - and she “lies as going to hear live. ” 8-)
Importantly condition - should not moisture (liquid) fall into it. Then it's- process of fermentation and “represent body ” gives.’s densely zakuporennaya emkost- collateral success.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Molasses prikormka (molasses betain 20%, traditional) for bait shop, Boylov